S curves in Data Analysis views

Hello,
I'm using Project Server 2007.
What would be the fields I have to include in the MDX formulas (equivalent
of Sum(PeriodsToDate([Time].[All]),Cost))
to calculate the 3 cumulative values:
 - BCWS
 - BCWP
 - ACWP

Thanks for your help

0
Robert

Looking for an excel function which can mirror opposite the data
Dear sir, There are 2 data sets is assumed running in A1 down, viz.: From A1 down to A10, are showing a set of number: from 1 to 10 In the cell from B1 to B10, are showing from 10 to 1, which is decreasing from 10 to 1. My question: I want to know is there any excel formula which I can place in B1 and pick A10's number; B2 pick A9's number and etc. I know there is an easy way to do it, just type "=A10" in the cell of B1, but it is quite difficult to do it when I have more than 200 number, e.g. A1 to A200. Thanks for your advice, Wilchong -- Message posted via OfficeKB...

view additional mailboxes offline in outlook
Using Outlook 2003 - We have stup a user to be able to share a mailbox, with another account. When the account is online then the user can see the mailbox and it's contents. When the user is offline they can see the mailbox, but if they click onn it they get an error message saying that the server is unavailable. The shared mailbox is setup for caching. Is there a way to see this mailbox offline? A user needs to be online to see other mailboxes. -- PATRICK REED [Outlook - MVP]~~~~~~ -Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) -Have you checked http://www.slipstick.com? -Please...

Analysis Cubes
What are the minimum requirements for using the Excel Addin for Analysis Cubes? Do you need to have GP installed to use the Excel AddIn? I have some users that need to access GP data, but I donot want to have to install GP on their Workstations, how do I do this? I am using GP version 8.0. See below for the requirements: 1. Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000 Server; Windows 2000 Service Pack 2; Windows 2000 Service Pack 3; Windows 2000 Service Pack 4; Windows Server 2003; Windows XP; Windows XP Service Pack 1 2. To use the add-in with Analysis Services 2005, the following compone...

Averaging weekly data into Months
Ive got a string of weekly data ranging from 1993-2010, which i need to convert from weekly to monthly. Id like to do this so that in the future new weekly data can be automatically converted to its monthly average. Whats the best way to do this? Maybe this will be useful to you... Step1: (If your weekly-date is in column B) Make a new column near your data, with formula in each line as "=eomonth(b1,0)" This will bring month value of each data-line, so later you can summarise/condense your data through this column value. Step2: In your monthly summary, use refe...

M2007 S&S Budget & Debt Reduction Plan
I have been using MS Money since Money '95 (and every version inbetween) and have used MSN Bill Pay (integrated w/ Money) since around '97 (think that was when it was Checkfree, but MSN & Checkfree seem to be the same now). I was recently required to upgrade to M2007 in order to get MSN Bill Pay working again as the integration was changed. I went into the budget area to update my budget and was prompted to accept the new Spending & Savings Budget. It sounded interesting, so I accepted in order to check it out. How could I know if I liked it or not if I didn't tr...

Drop line on only one data point in series
Is it possible to add a drop line to only one data point in a series? If so, how? I believe attaching an autoshape line to a single data point would also meet my needs. I would like to be able to have a single data point marked with a line that doesn't require repositioning every time I add new points to the end of the series, which is daily. Any ideas? An autoshape would move anytime a heavy truck drove by. You could add custom negative error bars to the series, where the range containing the values contained zero for each point except for the one you want the drop line for. Easie...

Pulling data for a report from a form
Hi, I have a product report list that want to show the on hand qty. so i have this formula in a report field: =onHand([pkProductID],Forms!FrmMyDate!InvDateQty) but when i preview the report it shows #name? instead. Thank you -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access/200912/1 To refer to a textbox on another (open) form, use: =Forms!FrmMyDate!InvDateQty -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "josros60 via AccessMonster.com" <u56159@uw...

Unable to add custom field to a view/preview
I added a new attribute to the Quote and I am able to add this attribute to the form but the new attribute does not appear in the list of fields when I create a new view. Further, the new field does not appear in the list of fields if I try to add it to the quote preview. I am able to store and retrieve the value of the new field using the API. Thanks for any info. I figured it out. JohnE wrote: > I figured it out. Hi John! How do you solve the problem? Publish and IIS reset don't help. I don't see custom fields in "Customize views", but i can see custom fields ...

Old emails not displayed (Multiple PC's using same inbox)
I have 2 machines running XP and Outlook 2000. Both mahcines are setup to using the same Exchange Server email account. When i open outlook in one machine all mail are visable is the inbox, and new mail is received correctly. But if i opne Outlook on the second machine my inbox is empty. Any new mails will appear quickly then disappear. I cannot get the second machine to display old emails. If I leave the first machine off, all new mail will stay in the second machines inbox, but if I open outlook on the second machine all mail disappears and is shown in the first machines inbox. A...

Custom Formatting a Chart Data Label
I want to create a chart which will display a zero value on the data label where there is in fact a zero value, and show N/A on the data label where it didn't apply. The formula I am using in the spreadsheet uses a nested formula to make this determination: =IF(AND(B22+C22>0,C22>0),B22/C22,NA()) Presently, it works but displays the #N/A on the chart where I would prefer it simply displayed as N/A. Can I do this with a custom format on the data label?? Thanks so much! I don't know how you all do it but your amazing! -- If you can read this, thank a Teacher... If your read...

pivot table changes when data is refreshed.
Hi, I have a pivot table with grouping based on a field called "period which is of date type. I have grouped it into months and quarters However when i refresh the pivot table whenever the data (which is in seperate sheet) is changed, the groupings are going out. I want t preserve the groupings as they are like a template. How do i stop th changing the format and layout of the pivot table whenever i refres the data? any ideas? please help. regards Kiran:mad ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages d...

New CRM Database Views
I am need of creating a new CRM view to handle some report requirements. I have read that views that use views are supported and I have read that I need to create a new database adjacent to the CRM database. How are any of youh hanlding New CRM Database Views? If you scroll down the CRM tables in OrganizationName_MSCRM database then you will see the ffiltered views of table. I have created Reports in Business intelligence by using existing views of CRM . These views correspond to the security role of crm users. /Aamir Hello there, It's a good practice to create a new database to hol...

Redefine field data type
Hi, I am trying to write a function in a module in MS Access 2000 that will change the data type of a field called 'Start' in table 'bo_cpm_CS01ALL'. Here is the code that I have done so far but when I run it nothing happens...no errors or changes to the table. The code finds the table and field, creates a new field called 'temp' then copys 'Start' to 'temp' then deletes 'Start' and renames 'temp'. The field 'Start' has data type dbDouble. Any help would be great!! Public Function ChangeFieldType() 'Purpose: Changes a f...

sp_columns does not return NVARCHAR data type columns
Hi, our SQL Server Version is 2000 SP4. For several days the SP "sp_columns" does not return NVARCHAR data type columns any more. I reviewd the SP "sp_columns" and it seems, that the used SP "spt_datatype_info" does not return that type any more. A second production server returns that column type. The SP "sp_columns" is used by the ODBC-Driver to determine the table columns. Any suggestions? Thanks a lot, Nils Ok, my fault, it seems that "spt_datatype_info" is a table and there is no NVARCHAR row. After insert...

Change default view of Activies to Service Activities.
When clicking on any "Activities" tab, CRM shows list of activities of the object, and it's the view: "Open Activity Associated View". Can we customize so that the view "Open Service Activity Associated" will be shown instead? Only show the Service Activities. Hi, Here is something for your interest. Thanks to Michael. http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/topic.aspx?id=JS11 -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post is helpful or not for our feedback. uMar Khan :: CRM Freelance Consultant Email :: imumar at gmail dot com Blog :: http://umarkhan.word...

Charts not recognizing source data if original linked data is changed.
I am very frustrated by Excel (2003) at the moment. I'm relatively new to using Excel in depth. I have always been able to work my way through most intricacies and pitfalls. But now I have been working in a workbook with linked sheets (and with linked workbooks too) and have two problems that I cannot solve. Right now, I have about 47 sheets that are set up as follows: detail data: this is the raw data the the user enters daily totals: this is calculated data from the detail sheets summary sheets: further sums from the daily totals and a chart object that charts these sums (a line or sc...

how do i enter data for a # of years using a formula?
i am working on excel and the book asks that i enter data s=using formulas for specifically the last three years of what i am referencing to. and i have to know how to us the copy command button. can anyone help ...

Developer's Kit
Does anyone know where one can obtain a copy of the developer's kit? ...

Do a calculation in cells with text data format
I have a few columns of cells having a mixed data format of number and text. Is it possible to convert the first row of numbers in text data format for further calculation? Your guidance to accomplish it is appreciated. Thanks, Ray Example? -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Ray" <NoSpam-ZQLi@GMail.com> wrote in message news:ei$Jbmy$FHA.216@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > I have a few columns of cells having a mixed data format of number and text. > Is it possible to convert the first row of numbers in text data format for > further calculation? Your guidance to accomplis...

Where has the data map tool gone to in Excel 2003?
Cannot find it in 2003. Was there in earlier versions of Excel. It's gone as of Exel 2002. Here is MS's statement and a link to another program for map making. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA010346591033.aspx tj "macray" wrote: > Cannot find it in 2003. Was there in earlier versions of Excel. If it still resides on the hard drive, you can use it from later Excel versions, through the Insert Object dialog. But I think uninstallation is pretty good at wiping it out. In my case, I have multiple versions of Excel installed on one machine, so Excel 2003...

Why Re:s don't match original posts
Hi, does anybody know why large number of Re:s doesn't match original posts? I use Outlook Express as a news reader and those Re:s drive me crazy!!! Vlado What news server are you using? If you are using your own ISP's server, try: news.microsoft.com Specify a new account on this server under: Tools | Account IME, most responses are correctly threaded on that server, though you still get occasional posts that disappear into thin air. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rat...

Finding data in grouped sheets
When using the 'find' option whilst workbook pages are grouped together I am getting data from the last page first, then the last but one etc. Can anyone tell me whether it is possible to change this so that it finds the data in the first possible page, ie it looks at page 3 before page 4 etc? What I am trying to do is set up a spreadsheet which finds the first 'vacancy' in a childrens nursery. As I have set it up at the moment it is finding the last vacancy first! All help greatly received! Thanks in advance. Susie Vaughan This may not quite fit, but you may find it very us...

Importing data from several sheets, to one chart
I need data from many sheet into one chart (In its own sheet). I know how to do it when its from from sheet (In this example, sheet named Pernille) : =Pernille!$AS$10 I tried this : =Pernille!$AS$10;Aase!$AS$10 But the reference was not valid. Please help, I havent been able to find anything, not even in my E-learning. Martin, Probably the easiest way to chart data from multiple sheets is to create a summary range in a single sheet that references the other sheets with formulas. If you use this technique then all you have to do is generate the chart using the summary range as your sourc...

What's up with this???
So I tried to fix my hyperlink field for my email so it would add the 'mailto:' in front of what a user types in. Here's what I have. Private Sub Email_AfterUpdate() ' If you just type in an email name: Somebody@hotmail.com ' Access changes it to: Somebody@hotmail.com#http://somebody@hotmail.com# !! ' This code tries to fix it Dim intI As Integer ' Don't do anything if email is empty If IsNull(Me.PMemailAddress) Then Exit Sub ' Fix up http:// if it's there Me.PMemailAddress = Replace(Me.PMemailAddress, "http://", "mailto...

Cannot view images in Outlook
Hi folks, I am facing a problem relating to attachment. In my company We are using Microsoft Exchange 2000 as a mail server. Up to Yesterday everything was working fine. But Today early morning the server is hanging. I reboot it and after that, it is working. But in mail attachments users cannot view the image files(jpeg,all image formats) in microsoft outlook.(In all versions) But all other attachments except images(for example word) users can open. We are using Symantec Mail security for Exchange 5. I had stopped the services. Even after i was getting the same problem. When I tried to open...