Resource Usage (Resource Plan Work vs. Project Plan Work)

In Project Server 2007 Data Analysis... I am trying to get a total of
resource usage (work vs. capacity).  This is the statement I'm using but not
getting a result.

IF([Measures].[Work]>NULL,[Measures].[Work]/[Measures].[Capacity],[Measures].[Resource Plan Work]/[Measures].[Capacity])

Pleae help me out.

On May 25, 7:15=A0am, MD <M...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> In Project Server 2007 Data Analysis... I am trying to get a total of
> resource usage (work vs. capacity). =A0This is the statement I'm using bu=
t not
> getting a result.
>
> IF([Measures].[Work]>NULL,[Measures].[Work]/[Measures].[Capacity],[Measur=
es=AD].[Resource Plan Work]/[Measures].[Capacity])

> Pleae help me out.

In the "MSP_Portfolio_Analyzer" we have setup to MDX to measue work
against capacity and to show the variance.  These are the two
expressions we used:

CAPACITY
iif([Measures].[Work]<>NULL,[Measures].[Capacity],NULL)

VARIANCE
iif([Work]=3D0 or [Capacity]=3D0,null,IIF([Work]/[Capacity]>0, [Work]/
[Capacity],null))
0
BruceFFIC

Excel 12, insert chart does not work. Exel restart. Why?
When I insert chart and select chart data, MS Office encounters a problem and need to close. Another thing: On chart tools the desings are empty. Any solution? In article <A678D3D8-566D-46A1-8A19-5F85D34BB2C8@microsoft.com>, tujauja@discussions.microsoft.com says... > When I insert chart and select chart data, MS Office encounters a problem and > need to close. > Another thing: > On chart tools the desings are empty. > Any solution? > Office 12 is still in beta. You should have received information from MS about where and how to post questions about it. -- Rega...

Office 2004 on Intel works, for a while, then apps will not launch
Hello all! I searched previous posts extensively before posting. But my problem does not seem to come from corrupted fonts or preferences. Problem : Office apps work fine after a reboot, but eventually, I become unable to relaunch them. I have to reboot again to get them to work. Details : MacBook Pro, 1gig of ram. Office 2004 11.2.6. OS 10.4.7. I'll open Entourage, work a bit, close it, and then I can't open it anymore. The splash screen does not even appear completely (white rectangle). Console gives : ***** Date/Time: 2006-08-09 12:03:11.089 -0400 OS Version: 10.4.7 (...

IE 32 vs IE 64
In Windows 7 I have both: why not only 64 if the machine is 64 based? QU Hi, QU. "QuantumUniverses" wrote in message news:eBXQXbDULHA.2068@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > In Windows 7 I have both: why not only 64 if the machine is 64 based? > QU Because Adobe Flash Player - and some other features - have not yet been updated for 64-bit browsers. See Adobe's copout TechNote here: Flash Player on 64-bit operating systems http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/000/6b3af6c9.html Quick summary: "To install Flash Player, use a 32-bit Web browser on your 64-bit ...

Using mixed Resource Types
With the company we have implemented EPM and infrequently the large complex plans fail to 'publish' into PWA. One of the causes thought is that these plans have both cost and work type resources within the same task. Is it good practice to separate these resource types into different tasks? -- joooles Hello joooles, It seems it's a bad pratice. Please see the posts I noticed several month ago: G�rard Ducouret ------------------------------------ If we assign a Cost resource to a task (as the only one resource on that task) and then we enter some % Complete,...

Why does Autoexpand in combo box not work with accented characters?
To quote the Access online help: You can use the AutoExpand property to specify whether Microsoft Access automatically fills the text box portion of a combo box with a value from the combo box list that matches the characters you enter as you type in the combo box. This lets you quickly enter an existing value in a combo box without displaying the list box portion of the combo box. This works fine when I use the normal English alphabet, but fails if I type an accented character as the first character of a name in a foreign language such as Hungarian. Is there any way to make AutoExpand ...

Compiling MFC project from command line...
Hi, How do I compile and link MFC activex project from command line in MSVC 6.0 Is there any tool which generates such info... Help ! sandSpiderX If you look in the project settings for your ActiveX project, you will see the command line that is used by the IDE for building the project. You should be able to use that command line directly. "sandSpider" <m74.piscean@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1120655631.691634.137580@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > How do I compile and link MFC activex project from command line in MSVC > 6.0 > > Is the...

Publisher files stop responding taking full resources of sysem.
While trying to open the copied version of the technical- manual, the system stops responding and shows up exhausting most of the system resources. the error that occurs occasionally is Error:-> System is not responding. The same does not happen with the original copy of the manual which works fine. Both of these contain some text and some graphics and the second one (copy) is having a few more graphics. It happens everytime when I create Publication of such kind and then save as another copy of it. The problem only occurs with the copied version. Please help as it just do...

java srcipt not working, getting about blank page
i have windows xp recently i have been getting a blank page behind the page im trying to open, mainly pogo games or playsite games, i have all new updates from microsoft installed, but i cant change calender set up either, what di i need to do This newsgroup is for questions related to Microsoft Publisher. You would be better off posting your question to the appropriate group. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "the big bud man 8" <the big bud man 8@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BED6D77A-DD80-48B8-A58A-1FC98613ED2A@microsoft.com... >i hav...

Physical Inventory Does Not Work With Matrix Items.
The physical inventory feature in RMS is not usable with matrix type items. It is impossible to filter the inventory count down to a managable number of items for a matrix items. The items I sell consist of a model name, a size, and a color. The matrix lookup code (model name) is not available as a filter. When I try to filter the physical inventory list I get thousands of irrelevant items mixed in with what I want to inventory. I would suggest that the item lookup code be added as a filter for the physical inventory. I would also suggest that when you make a matrix inactive that it ...

Custom Tool bar button on Contacts/Leads/Account Forms Intermittently not working.
Hello CRM gurus, I have a weird issue with a clients web CRM 3 client. I have modified the 'isv.config.xml' and 'isv.confg' files to add a custom button to the contacts/leads/account forms. What seems to be happen, at times (seems to be random) the picture of the button doesn't show up, but the text does and the you cannot click on the button anymore. It only happens to one client PC, as the rest of the client PCs work without any problems. I have run out of ideas as to why this is occurring. Are there any log files that I can look at? Any help on this problem will be g...

autocomplete addresses not working
I have just set up an account and imported my contacts via a windows csv file, now when I start a new mail and start to type in the 'To' field the address isn't automatically recognised. I have the settings correct in Advanced e mail settings. Can this be restored? You will restore it when you send enough messages to populate your autocompletion cache. That's what Autocomplete uses, not your Contacts. Autoresolution (Automatic Name Checking) uses your Contacts Data. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Headtheball" <noanswer@hotmail.com> wrote in message ...

MFC Dlls between VS 6, and VS 7.1
Hi there, quick question about MFC dlls. If I compile a simple "hello world" app in Visual C++ 6, and I type in at the command prompt: dumpbin /dependents hello.exe I get a list of the DLLs that hello.exe depends on: MFC42.DLL MSVCRT.dll KERNEL32.dll USER32.dll GDI32.dll COMCTL32.dll OLEAUT32.dll I do not have visual studio.net installed on my machine (yet). Could someone compile a simple MFC hello world app using VS 7.1 and see what DLLs it depends on using dumpbin? I'm asking because I know my clients only have MFC42.dll on their machines and I...

Tracing Precedents and Dependents
Hi, In an older version of Excel I used to be able to click on a cell that DIDN'T have any precedents or dependents, and select the TRACE button, and simply hear a BEEP. I liked that -- I could move right on to the next cell and check again. Now, for some reason, when I select the tool when there is no precedent or dependent, then I get an Error Dialog Box telling me there are none -- and I have to click OK for the box to go away. I go through literally hundered of cells checking dependents and precedents on some projects, and this is a MAJOR inconvenience. I suspect there is an easy ...

Word vs. Publisher
I routinely work in Publisher to produce a monthly report. The end product is great, but I was considering a more user-friendly program to produce the report in, such as Word, to make it easier on my colleagues in my absence. Training someone new on Publisher or obtaining Word 2007 is not possible at this time; limited resurces preclude these options. Any ideas how I can make optimal use of Word 2003 to produe a report as rich as I can with Publisher, with a minimum of "moving parts" (making it easy for anyone on staff to use with a minimum training curve)? Thanks Without k...

Outlook Express Delete not working
Windows XP Home Outlook Express won't let me delete all my deleted emails at one time. I can only do won at a time. In the EDIT, the (delete all deleted messages) isn't highlighted. Is there a quick fix for this? Hi Jack, Open Outlook Express. Click Tooks at the top then click Options. Click Maintenance. Check the first option. Click Apply then click OK. Close Outlook Express. Open Outlook Express. Check the folder. -- thecreator "Jack" <Audioman1@myway.com> wrote in message news:ehU1082ALHA.98...

Exchange 2007
Hallo. we have enabled recipient filtering for our organization as we are requested to reject with a SMTP connection error messages addressed to non existent recipients as follows: EMC - Organization Configuration - Hub Transport - Anti-spam - Recipient Filtering enabled Block messages sent to recipients not listed in the GAL Still, if I telnet on port 25 I get a 250 2.1.5 Recipient OK message to a RCPT TO:non_existent_user@mydomain.com We have 2 Exchange 2007 SP1 servers: both are HubTransport+ClientAccess+Mailbox+UnifiedMessaging Exch1 is Windows Server 2003 Ent R2 SP2 ...

Excel2003 vs 2007 ... :(
Excel2003 vs 2007 ... I have many Templates, charts etc created in Excel2003 & many have Recorded Macro's attached to Forms Buttons ... These Temps work perfect in Excel2003 ... I think they may also work in Excel2007??? However .... Issue is ... some folks have Excel2003 (WindowsXP) while others who update these Files have Windows7 (Excel2007) ... We often end up with File corruption or Excel has encountered an error & must close ... etc etc ... when attempting to work these Files between the 2 Office Systems & 2 Excels .... very disenchanting. We have use...

Why my setting doesn't work?
I am trying to write a program similar to "ping".Like the example provided in MSDN,I call setsockopt function to set SO_RCVTIMEO value for my raw socket.And before I make a call to recvfrom,I call getsockopt to ensure that the value ihas been correctly set,and it has.But recvfrom does not return automatically when the specified timeout is exceeded,conversely ,it gets stuck permanently if no packet can be received. If anyone knows why ,could you please tell me what I should do to get the result I want?Thank you in advance for you help. ...

Outlook Resource
Hi All, I have a Outlook resource called ConferenceRoom1. Is it possible to configure this resource when selected to automatically go in the resource field when choosing from catagores such as required, optional, and resource? I am constentlly having problems with users who for get to book the conference room as a required instead of resource. Thanks in advace. Claude No. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook...

Spam Program that works on Public Folders
Hello, I currently use SpamNet for spam filtering, and it works great. However, some my messages get delivered to a Public Folder (Outlook 2003 / Exchange 2003) and those messages are not filted by SpamNet. Does anyone know of a Spam program that works on emails that show as posts in an Exchange Public Folder? Thanks, Gerald Try www.spambayes.org Gerald S schrieb: > > Hello, > > I currently use SpamNet for spam filtering, and it works great. > However, some my messages get delivered to a Public Folder (Outlook 2003 > / Exchange 2003) and those messages are not filte...

Tab key press does not work when MS flex grid presend on CFormView Based views
When dynamically create a MS Flex Grid based grid control on a CFormView based view in MFC application, tab will stop working after one press which will put the last columns header of the grid control in focus and you could not tab anymore. You have to move the carrot to another control on the view manually using mouse, then the tab will start working again. This only happens with the .NET VS 2003 and 2005 compiler. Hi Dennis, I have performed some tests on this issue and could repro the problem in our side. In VS2003 and VS2005, if the MSFlexGrid control created dynamically withi...

Publisher vs Word 2002
I am currently using Word 2002 to make up facsimile copies of old catalogs. These are mostly graphics and can bee from 15-150 pages. The documens are big, 200MB and larger, but are very simple in design, usually just one bif image per page, sometimes with headers and footers.. I need the ability to have headers and footers, sometimes with page numbers. Would I benefit by moving to Publisher? If so, in what ways? After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from JB <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>... > I am currently using Word 2002 to make up...

OWA not working
We are migrating from exchange 5.5 to exchange 2003. We used the exdeploy tool to guide us through the migration..joined the exchange 2003 server to an existing 5.5 site, moved the mailboxes over to the exchange 2003 server using system manager and then logged in with each users account so outlook would detect the new server. The only thing that is not working is the OWA. On each computer the web address defaults back to the old mail server login page. What needs to be done? ...

launch excel attachment from outlook
problem: double clicking on excel attachments in outlook email results in an error message "the system cannot find the file specified" excel appears to start (new) - but file never opens file can be saved and subsequently opened from excel 2007. file cannot be launched by double clicking on it. thoughts? Try this Office button>Excel options Advanced>General...ignore other applications... -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "chris B" <chrisB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D484E8CC-5788-48A2-9307-D6381796F2FE@m...

Out of Office Assistant Doesn't Work
Hello, I have one user who put their Out of Office assistant on, but it is not replying to any incoming messages. She has no rules setup in her Outlook. The config is Exchange 2003 and she has WinXP with Oulook 2003. Thanks, George Define not working. Not working for "anyone"? Do you get an Out of Office message if you send a message to her? By default, Out of Office to the Internet is disabled, but any internal users should get the OOF message. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne Read my blog! http://winzenz.blogspot.com http://feeds.feedburner.com/winzenz (RSS Feed) ...