PWA site not opening in MSPS 2010

Hi i have installed MSPS 2010 with MOSS 2010. The setup was sucessful and even Sharepoint configuration was sucessful and created a PWA site also.

But i am facing an issue with the site as i am not able to open the site. Also, since when the PWA site is created, the IIS default website is also giving HTTP 500 error.

I am getting this error whenever i am accessing the PWA site:
"This problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including:

?Internet connectivity has been lost.
?The website is temporarily unavailable.
?The Domain Name Server (DNS) is not reachable.
?The Domain Name Server (DNS) does not have a listing for the website's domain.
?There might be a typing error in the address.
?If this is an HTTPS (secure) address, click Tools, click Internet Options, click Advanced, and check to be sure the SSL and TLS protocols are enabled under the security section."

Can anyone please help me resolve the issue

WPF - XAML Change Binding Attributes At Runtime
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/fb496607-14b3-4f0a-af9c-71731557c486/wpf--xaml-change-binding.aspx
0
Bhavna

Try posting on the dedicated 2010 forum:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/projectserver2010,projectprofessional2010

- Andrew Lavinsky
Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/epm

> Hi i have installed MSPS 2010 with MOSS 2010. The setup was sucessful
> and even Sharepoint configuration was sucessful and created a PWA site
> also.
>
> But i am facing an issue with the site as i am not able to open the
> site. Also, since when the PWA site is created, the IIS default
> website is also giving HTTP 500 error.
>
> I am getting this error whenever i am accessing the PWA site: "This
> problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including:
>
> ?Internet connectivity has been lost.
>
> ?The website is temporarily unavailable.
>
> ?The Domain Name Server (DNS) is not reachable.
>
> ?The Domain Name Server (DNS) does not have a listing for the
> website's domain.
>
> ?There might be a typing error in the address.
>
> ?If this is an HTTPS (secure) address, click Tools, click Internet
> Options, click Advanced, and check to be sure the SSL and TLS
> protocols are enabled under the security section."
>
> Can anyone please help me resolve the issue

> WPF - XAML Change Binding Attributes At Runtime
>
> http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/fb496607-14b3-4f0a-af9c-71
> 731557c486/wpf--xaml-change-binding.aspx

0
Andrew

Preventing users from opening onther users mailbox in outlook 2003
Hello I have just noticed that users in the office, can open other users mailboxes in outlook 2003. How do i not allow that? The only way i have figured it out , is to go into active directory, and go into a users acct under Exchange advanced, mailbox rights, and add individual users then deny them acces to that users mailbox. There has to be an easier way. And why would they be able to open them in the first place? Thanks in advance On Mon, 6 Mar 2006 07:10:29 -0800, Exchange 2003 <Exchange2003@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello > >I have just noticed that users ...

open folder
Whenever I start Outlook 2000, one of the sub-folders always opens up expanded, all the others are closed. The program starts with the inbox selected which is as I want it, but how do I get this particular sub-folder to start up closed? Outlook doesn't seem to remember the current setting when I close it. I cannot find anything under Tools. Thanks in advance, Geoff. ...

update the same cell into another column forming a list on opening
hi there, i have made a spreadsheet to enter data and then view the resulting statistics that are generated, i have one cell that changes in value after entering the data, and i would like to keep a record of what values this cell has been, i was after a formula that would update that single cell's value into a column forming a list each time the spreadsheet was opened or the value in the cell changed, like a field perhaps, this would fill up the column with a list of results from which to generate more stats and a graph etc. any help would be great, thank you -- thank...

I will pay you to advertise my site
Hi, I'm Shahar Shani, and I'd like to ask if you want to advertise my site. I will pay you $10 for every person you refer to my site. My e-mail address : shahars10@yahoo.com My referral link : www.goldrushusa.com/229sh Contact me if you want to make business with me or if you want some explanations about this site. Thanks, Shahar --- MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20041101110914F3q2AyJ9 ...

How to open Lotus 123 files
Everything that I read says that Excel 2003 doesnt need a converter ... but I cant open a .123 file... Any ideas would be greatly appreciated... jason Jason B [MVP-Storage] wrote... >Everything that I read says that Excel 2003 doesnt need a converter .... but >I cant open a .123 file... > >Any ideas would be greatly appreciated... Whatever you're reading, either you're not reading it carefully or it was written sloppily. Excel from version 95 on has been able to read ..WK4 (Lotus 123 Release 4 format) files and *PREVIOUS* 123 file formats (.WK3/.WK1/.WKS), but *NO* ve...

Import CSV from Open Dialog box Confirmation
Hi. I got my command button to bring up an open dialog box, where the user will select the CSV file to be imported. After the user finds the file to be imported, I want a MsgBox that asks the user to confirm that the specific file be imported. For example, the user selects SCO.csv to import and clicks a okay. A Msgbox should popup "Are you sure you want to import SCO.csv" with a Yes button and a No button. I'm not sure if this is even possible, but if so could someone please guide me. If they click No, then the process should just cancel. Assume strFileName is the variable wit...

Open form to a particular record
Hi, I have a continuous form listing some employees. One of the fields displayed is the EmployeeID field. Is it possible to double-click a particular EmployeeID field on the continuous form and another form (called "frmEmployees") open and display the record for the employee that I double clicked? I tried the following code and the frmEmployee form opened but at the first record, not the record for the person I double-clicked in the continuous form. ********************************* Dim strWhere As String strWhere = "[EmployeeID] = """ & Me.[Emplo...

associating an application to open a file
I've mistakenly associated Photoshop as the application I would like to open all .pdf files with. (I was initially prompted to make the association via a dialog that came up when I first tried to open a pdf.) Now I would like to change that to make acrobat the default app to open pdf's. How do I do this? Can you help? Thanks Open windows explorer and click on tools, then folder options. You will see a tab called file types. This is where you can change what programs the Operating Systems associates with file extensions. >-----Original Message----- >I've mistake...

stop opening a blank workbook at start up
how do I stop excel from opening a new workbook everytime I start up the application. Ad a shortcut to the Excel.Exe file and append the properties of the shortcut with /e Shotcut will look like this: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE" /e "km" <km@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8E495132-B698-40B7-B964-D2982513D93A@microsoft.com... > how do I stop excel from opening a new workbook everytime I start up the > application. ...

Novice Q: open 2 VSD files
I would like to open 2 drawings at the same time, on the same workspace, so I can create a single drawing from both. How can I do that? TIA You can open multiple vsd files simultaneously. I often do this and drag/drop components among them. Al <dnoam@il.ibm.com> wrote in message news:1109937598.678865.262500@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com... >I would like to open 2 drawings at the same time, on the same > workspace, so I can create a single drawing from both. > How can I do that? > TIA > Thanks. In your case I will have to switch between the open windows. Is there a ...

Why are my columns and rows reversed when I open Excel
When I open my Excel spreadsheet the columns, rows and scroll bars are reversed?? What's happened? Tools|options|International Tab Uncheck that "view current sheet right-to-left" Deb Web wrote: > > When I open my Excel spreadsheet the columns, rows and scroll bars are > reversed?? What's happened? -- Dave Peterson ...

Open New Visio Drawing using VBA in Word?
Hi, We're creating new Word 2007 templates, and some of them require flowchart functionality from Visio. Our goal is to create a macro within the Word template to call Visio, open a new drawing and have a custom stencil set open for users to use. Users would then open create their flowchart/diagram in Visio, and it would update automatically into the Word template when Visio is closed. I'm using the following code to start Visio, however I'm stuck on where to go from there: Sub Visio() Shell "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\VISIO.exe", vbN...

Viewing Outlook Messages in a Larger Font (After you click to open
I have been able to change my views to a larger font in outlook, except when I click on the message to open it, the message itself does not appear in a larger font. Please advise if this is possible, and if so, how. Thank you ...

Make Word 2008 open with Formatting toolbar showing
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3284189186_6066939 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit Is there a way to tell Word 2008 that I want always to have the formatting toolbar showing? What about the formula bar in Excel? I couldn�t seem to get it to stick to the menu bars, much less appear as a default. Thanks! Best, - Bill Leopard 10.5.1 Office 2008 --B_3284189186_6066939 Content-type: text/html; charset="ISO-8859...

help! Excel 2003 opens every doc on machine!
as soon as I start it, it starts opening every single file (even non-Excel files) & recursing directories. I have to kill it in the taskMgr or it will crash the machine. I can only start Excel in safe mode (with /s). How do I stop this? I have no idea how it started. the machine has current corporate AV/anti-malware. thanks let me add when starting in. safe mode, i get this: "Excel has detected that you have recovered files. These files will be opened the next time you starft Excel in normal mode." Try this first Tools>Options On the General tab you see &quo...

Question regarding opening Calender
When I open Outlook it always open to my email. I want to open it to see my calendar always. How might I do that? Thanks! Russ Russ's Signature Page http://home.comcast.net/~rblwood/Signature.html Tools->Options->Other->Advanced. Change it using the dropdown list. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, SignatureMan asked: | When I open Outlook it always open to my e...

Attachments are not opening.
I am having trouble opening attachments. I am not sure if my settings are correct or not. What can I do? singconnie@dp.net <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am having trouble opening attachments. I am not sure if > my settings are correct or not. What can I do? Describe the trouble, including the exact text of any error messages displayed. Also mention the version of Windows and Outlook you're using. -- Brian Tillman ...

Send and Receive window keeps opening
Every time Outlook does a send/receive, the progress window comes up, even though I clicked the box to not show the window again. Anybody know why this is happening and how to kill it? ...

Saving & Opening excel file & worksheet with Visual C++
I writing a sw application with Visual C++ to read/write data to excel file. I have found an example @ the MSDN on how to create a new excel file (http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;308407&spid=2990&sid=620) using automation method. My question is how do I save/open an excel file using automation method. Thanks, WL ...

PowerPoint 2007 won't open
I just installed Office 2007 personal edition. Word, Excel and Notes work, but PowerPoint will not open. I tried double-clicking on the exe file in Explorer and clicking on pps and ppt files - nothing happens. Before i try a re-install, is there any advice out there? Hi I would try running Office Diagnostics - open Word -> Office button -> Word Options -> Resources. Lucy -- Lucy Thomson PowerPoint MVP MOS Master Instructor www.aneasiertomorrow.com.au "mburwen" <mburwen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ED4D5277-7D79-45...

Previously used/opened record
I would like to have a button to hit to get me to my previously opened/used record. Can anybody please oblige me with some code to achieve that? Thanks, RF. Define "previously"... No, seriously, until you can tell Access HOW to find the "previous" record, Access won't know what to do. By "previously opened/used" do you mean "most recently" (a single record) or ALL records that have been opened/used. If the latter, since when? If a record is only "opened" (?looked at but not changed?), does that count? What do yo...

DPM 2010: BSOD when running virtual guest backup on Hyper-V 2008 R
Greetings, we have two identical Dell R710 servers running Hyper-V Server 2008 R2 with all Windows updates applied. We have the DPM 2010 agent deployed to the virtual host partition of each server and are trying to run Backup Using Child Partition Snapshot for the virtual guests on those servers. On one of the virtual hosts, the Backup Using Child Partition Snapshot runs successfully every time and backs up the virtual guests. On the other virtual host, the Backup Using Child Partition Snapshot causes a BSOD. The BSOD has very little info on it -- no stop error, etc. Thank yo...

Can't open URL link from within Outlook
Attempting to click a URL link in an Outlook email results in simply opening IE with a blank page. This happens with all types of URLs (.us,.biz. .gov, etc). If the URL is manually entered into IE, everything works OK. Any ideas? Thanks ...

open protect
how can i, open the password from microsoft excell Malik Password.xla add-in. Just one of many that can be found on the 'net. http://www.straxx.com/excel/password.html NOTE: this will not crack File Protection passwords, sheet and book only. Copy it to your Office\Library. Access it(in Excel) by going to Tools>Add-ins and check it to load. Once loaded, you will see two new commands at bottom of Tools menu. "unprotect sheet" and "unprotect workbook". Gord Dibben Excel MVP - XL97 SR2 & XL2002 On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 01:22:07 -0700, "malik" <evol...

"cannot open outlook window" message
I have been using Outlook Professional for about a year, operating system Windows 7 home premium 32bit. I started receiving this error message yesterday and every fix I have tried has failed. Does anyone have a fix? Thank you, -- Genaro And what would 'every fix' be exactly? "Genaro" <Genaro@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:29E29D2C-32A1-463C-A85F-77D13D575160@microsoft.com... >I have been using Outlook Professional for about a year, operating system > Windows 7 home premium 32bit. I started receiving this error message >...