Not able to save project plan erro id:20010..please its urjent

Hi All,
i am facing a problem in office project 2007, when i try to save an existing
plan its throwing an error job failed error id:20010

this is an sub project, i tried with y admin permissions and i checked
additional server settings to allow master project to be checked.

please help i need to publish the plan by today

thanks,
chanti

Chanti:

Is this a plan already saved to Project Server, or one that you want to
bring into the server? If it's the latter, I would strongly recommend using
the Import Project to Enterprise wizard found under Tools > Enterprise

Gary L. Chefetz, MVP, MCT, MCTIP
Business: http://www.msprojectexperts.com
FAQs: http://www.projectserverexperts.com
BLOG: http://www.projectserverhelp.com

"chanti060" <chanti060@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
> i am facing a problem in office project 2007, when i try to save an
> existing
> plan its throwing an error job failed error id:20010
>
> this is an sub project, i tried with y admin permissions and i checked
> additional server settings to allow master project to be checked.
>
> please help i need to publish the plan by today
>
> thanks,
> chanti

0
Gary
3/4/2010 2:45:05 PM
Hi Gary,

thanks for the reply.

plan already exists in project server and when i am opening it , its opening
successfully but when i try to save its giving JOB FAILED to SAVE error

but if i try publish with out saving its getting published.

i check my local cache and force check in ...but no use still i am getting
this error.

thanks,
Kondal

"Gary L. Chefetz" wrote:

> Chanti:
>
> Is this a plan already saved to Project Server, or one that you want to
> bring into the server? If it's the latter, I would strongly recommend using
> the Import Project to Enterprise wizard found under Tools > Enterprise

> Gary L. Chefetz, MVP, MCT, MCTIP
> Business: http://www.msprojectexperts.com
> FAQs: http://www.projectserverexperts.com
> BLOG: http://www.projectserverhelp.com
>
> "chanti060" <chanti060@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi All,
> > i am facing a problem in office project 2007, when i try to save an
> > existing
> > plan its throwing an error job failed error id:20010
> >
> > this is an sub project, i tried with y admin permissions and i checked
> > additional server settings to allow master project to be checked.
> >
> > please help i need to publish the plan by today
> >
> > thanks,
> > chanti
>
> .

Chanti:

First let's eliminate the local cache as being the issue by following the
directions here:

http://www.projectserverexperts.com/ProjectServerFAQKnowledgeBase/LocalCacheCorruption.aspx

If this doesn't help, then it's likely that you have some corruption in your
Project file. To recover from this, you can save to XML on your computer,
delete the plan file from the server, and then import the xml version back
to the server using the wizard.

--

> Hi Gary,
>
> thanks for the reply.
>
> plan already exists in project server and when i am opening it , its
> opening
> successfully but when i try to save its giving JOB FAILED to SAVE error
>
> but if i try publish with out saving its getting published.
>
> i check my local cache and force check in ...but no use still i am getting
> this error.
>
> thanks,
> Kondal
>
> "Gary L. Chefetz" wrote:
>
>> Chanti:
>>
>> Is this a plan already saved to Project Server, or one that you want to
>> bring into the server? If it's the latter, I would strongly recommend
>> using
>> the Import Project to Enterprise wizard found under Tools > Enterprise
>>

>> --
>> Gary L. Chefetz, MVP, MCT, MCTIP
>> Business: http://www.msprojectexperts.com
>> FAQs: http://www.projectserverexperts.com
>> BLOG: http://www.projectserverhelp.com
>>
>> "chanti060" <chanti060@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Hi All,
>> > i am facing a problem in office project 2007, when i try to save an
>> > existing
>> > plan its throwing an error job failed error id:20010
>> >
>> > this is an sub project, i tried with y admin permissions and i checked
>> > additional server settings to allow master project to be checked.
>> >
>> > please help i need to publish the plan by today
>> >
>> > thanks,
>> > chanti
>>
>> .

0
Gary

open/save dialog title broken
The title bar of any Office 2003 program's open/save dialog has just a single letter. Any ideas what's broken? tbone ...

When launching Outlook I recieve the following error... please he
When launching Outlook 2003 I recieve the following error: The add-in "C:\PROGRAM~1\SPAMBL~1\Bin\461~1.0\SBOLExt.dll" could not be installed or loaded. This problem may be resolved by using Detect and Repair on the Help menu. I ran the Detect and Repair and that didn't work. I ran the repair option from Add and Remove Program in Control Panel and that didn't work. I also un-installed and then re-installed Outlook 2003 and that didn't work. I'm running Windows 2000. Any ideals...? Did you have something possibly called SpamBlocker installed at some point?...

Help With Strange Error When Trying to Save Any Record
I am getting astrane error happens when try to create any new record (Customer, Item, Vendor or Account), the system gives me a message that "Save Operation Failed" and when i click "More Info" the error message is "Could not find stored procedure 'DYNAMICS.dbo.aagGetCompanyStatus'", although i have created alot of items, customers, accounts and vendors before but suddenly this error appeared. Any quick help will be highly appreciated. It would appear that the AAG has something to do with a product produced by American Association of Geographers. I...

Project accounting info for vendor does not exist on version 9
We have 15 companies, of which only ONE company uses project accounting. User ID does NOT have access to the alternate POP window to show project information. Why are we receiving the error that the vendor does not have PA info setup, when we are not using PA in this company? How do we shut this off for window that is not showing PA? As well in the company that will be using PA, if the PA info does NOT show on the window, we are entering regular POs therefore we do NOT want any PA info for the vendor. ...

how to save a resource
Hello, my program creates for example a PHP script file. So I can crete a file by CFile and than use CFile::Write method. It's clear. But because this file is quite long, I had this idea. Save this file to resources and when I will need create this file, just load this file from resources and save it to disk. Is it possible? I really do not how :-( Thank you for your advice Robert See Using Text File Resources in VC++ By DGoins http://www.codeproject.com/cpp/usingtextfile_resources.asp -- Un saludo Rodrigo Corral Gonz´┐Żlez [MVP] microsoft.public.es.vc FAQ http://vcfaq.europe.w...

MSExchangeIS Event ID 9556
One user suddenly couldn't connect to the Exchange server (SBS 2003). Other users could log in to his PC and get their mail, and he could get his mail if he logged into another PC. (Although I'd like to know why on some other PCs he could go right into it, and one others he had to set up an Exchange account. It did not matter if the PC had 2k or XP. There are no roaming profiles.) I thought it might be a corrupt profile, so I deleted his Windows profile on his PC and created a new one, but it made no difference. (I don't know if the MAPI profile is part of the Windows profile ...

please help with this query

can't find project or library
encounter this error : can't find project or library when try to run a code which contains Calendar1.Value any help? Hi Lynn Read the info on this page http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm Excel 97-2007 It is possible you don't see it in the list, because it is installed with Access. So if you don't have that program installed you possible don't have the control. You can download the control if you don't have it (See link on the bottom of this page). -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "Lynn" <moley_cruz@yahoo.com.au> wrot...

Error saving a Shared Workbook
I have a user using a shared workbook and gets an error everytime she does this ONE specific change. She deletes a line and then saves and gets a message that says, "EXCEL.exe has generated errors and will be shutdown by Windows... blah blah blah". If she makes anyother type of changes it saves just fine. I also had another user do the SAME change and that person also got that error message. When the file is changed to "Not Shared" then the line is deleted it saves fine also. The problem is obviously with the file itself and that is shared out. can anybody ...

save imbedded pictures
Got a question... If I try to right-click/SAVE a picture in an Outlook email the format defaults to BMP even if it's something else such as an animated GIF. There is a fix for a similar image save error in IE6 but I can't find a repair for this in Outlook. http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=810978 addresses exactly this issue in IE6. Does anyone know of a similar fix for Outlook? I would love to be able to pull images from my messages without having to forward them to an account pointed to Outlook Express (which will extract images correctly on my system). Thanks in advance! ...

Save as Excel from Master Project
I am trying to export from a master project with about 8 sub- projects. When I try and export from the master to excel, it does not include certain text fields. Why? Any work arounds? I need the text field (name) to use the excel sheet. How are you exporting? Data lives in the sub-projects, not the master. However, try expanding all sub-projects and try again Not all custom fields roll up to the sub-project tasks, so their data is not available in the master. For this and other reasons (including no risk of file corruption) I usually create new masters every week but no...

Event ID 9554
Hello, I'm getting the following error on two Win2k3 Standard edition servers, running MS Exchange 2003 enterprise edition, every 30 minutes. The servers are in two different sites in two seperate physical location. Both Exchange servers are in the same Exchange Admin group. The second Exchange server is not used in production and runs on a DC (I'm aware this is not best practice. Limited budget.). Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeIS Event Category: General Event ID: 9554 Date: 11/1/2005 Time: 5:25:22 AM User: N/A Computer: CONTEX01 Description: Unable to updat...

prompting to save workbook every time (even when no changes made)
i have 3 workbooks all very similar and every single time i open any o them, even when not changing anything, i am prompted to save th thing. its so bad that i can literally open the workbook then click the clos button straight away and it STILL prompts me to save it because i seems to think something has changed. as far as i can see i dont have any macros or anything that will ru every time it starts and change something (i did have a = today in on cell which kept the date as today but taking this out made n difference -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Neowok! You prob...

NDR's not being received, EVENT ID 1028 ist not fullfilled
The sender of an message does not receive the NDR. But the administrator is informed successfully. The Event ID shows successful EVENT ID=B4s in this order: 1025 Sender OK 1025 Administrator OK 1024 Sender OK 1024 Administrator OK 1033 Sender OK 1033 Administrator OK 1021 Sender OK 1021 Administrator OK 1036 Sender OK 1036 Administrator OK 1023 Sender OK 1023 Administrator OK 1028 Administrator OK The sender does not get an successful 1028 and does not receive the NDR. Any clues? Best regards, GS. I solved this issue. There were two accounts with the same email adress. Error Mes...

Help Please - A bit of a challenge
Hello everyone~ I had had some trouble on a project I have been working on for some time. I have tried numerous approaches, each with undesired results. (VAB Code) The project I am working on has become quite complex, so rather than bother you with my spaghetti code, I have made a simple example of what I am trying to do. (Attached to this Message) The sheet tracks People and how many fruits they had each day. Day1 is where the information is Inputted, Day2 will double the DAY1 numbers, and Day three will triple the DAY2 Numbers. The challenge I am faced with: On DAY1 ...

Photo woes in calalog merge... please help!
I'm trying to do a merge and includes photos for each entry. The source for the merge is an Access database query. I have the photos in the same directory as the database and the Publisher document. do I need to list the file as just the "FileName" or does it need to be "\FileName" I'm using Publisher 2003, and I used the Catalog part of the wizard... Any help would be appreciated! Kelvin Kelvin Beaton wrote: > I'm trying to do a merge and includes photos for each entry. > The source for the merge is an Access database query. > > I have th...

Exchange 2003 SMTP QUIT
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = PROBLEM: Problem is that OUR SERVER is sending QUIT-, instead of sending MAIL FROM: MY Server open a SMTP connection REMOTE Server says 220 .. MY Server says EHLO to REMOTE Server REMOTE Server says 250 ... MY Server then say QUIT ! (instead of MAIL FROM ....) We have::Exchange 2003 , cu SP1, pe Windows 2003.. Exchange has also IMF (spam filter from Microsoft) and Symantec Mail Security for Exchange 4.5. all PTR is installed and working OK. The SMTP Server is workin OK a while, then it start opening a lot of connections (7-10 /sec) t...

Merging Projects ?
Hi, again, I created two dialog projects in a single workspace. My intent was to merge them into a single project (the main dialog from one being called from the other). The idea being that, by having both projects merged into a single entity, the data transfer is possible between sections. Although I took care to have resource.h use an independent set of values, (even IDC_MAINFRAME vs IDC_MAINFRAME_II), I have been stymied by the two independent resource (.rc) files (only one is allowed). My current solution is to use ShellExecute(). Is there a way I can add one dialog to the othe...

Error: no data exchange control with ID
I have a CView, and trying to create a dialog for user input. Unfortunately, I am getting the message & assert Error: no data exchange control with ID 110 Here is my code class CDlgGoto : public CDialog { // Construction public: CDlgGoto(CWnd* pParent = NULL); // standard constructor virtual ~CDlgGoto(); CString m_userGoto;// the number as input by the user //HWND m_DlgGoto; int m_iGoto;// goto line virtual int DoModal(); // Dialog Data //{{AFX_DATA(CDlgmsgqguiGoto) enum { IDD = IDD_DIALOG_GOTO };//110 // NOTE: the ClassWizard will add data members here //}}AFX_DATA // ...

Saving a macro
I have an excell file which i want to be able to share, it has macros that allow times to be added and saved. i was wondering if there was a way to make this a file which cannot be altered, only info. added. like a template file, to prevent deletion of the macros? On 11 Jul, 05:18, Bill <B...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have an excell file which i want to be able to share, it has macros that > allow times to be added and saved. i was wondering if there was a way to make > this a file which cannot be altered, only info. added. like a template file, > to prevent d...

Events template not saving entries
I am attempting to build an events database using the Events template in Access 2007. I have made no modifications to the template. It is not saving the information I add into the Event List table. I first tried entering information directly into the table. Then I tried entering information using the New Event in the Link bar. I can find no way to get the entries to save. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a fix somewhere? Does anyone have anything to suggest? Thanks. -- M'Lou *:) On Sun, 7 Mar 2010 05:05:01 -0800, M''Lou Wilson <MLouWilson@discussions....