Not able to Read Exception by Read Calendar Method of PSI

Hello,

I need to update or modify the exception on multiple project calendar
through PSI where I am able to add exception in New calendar where
same exception not matched but still not able to Read the exception by
ReadCalendar method.
Please help me If you know the behaviour of this method to read.
thanks.
Yatin
0
yatin

Calendar and scores regarding the Basket Championship-League
Hi All, does anybody know where I can find in the net, so I can download the calendar and the scores concerning the Basket Championship-League? Thanks in advance. Karsten Italy ...

Exception processing in MFC -- (Newbie)
Hi All, I'm trying to understand how exception processing works in MFC... I have read most of the documentation, (which seems very convuluted to me) so I thought I would try to get an understanding from here... BOOL CmyFunc::GetFile() { CFile n_File; CFileException fe; CString szFileName = "\\Some\\illegal\\file\\Name"; try { n_File.Open(szFileName, CFile::modeRead, &fe); } catch( CFileException &fe) { AfxMessageBox((LPCTSTR) "It never gets here..."); } return(FALSE); } This compiles fine, however I recei...

xl2007
You cannot to my knowledge directly querry the XValues or Values from a chart series. For example, this does NOT work: Sub test1() Dim i As Integer With ActiveSheet.ChartObjects(1).Chart.SeriesCollection(1) For i = LBound(.XValues) To UBound(.XValues) Debug.Print .XValues(i) Next End With End Sub However, if you set a variant to the XValues or Values, it returns an variant array that you can querry. Prior to xl2007, the following code works: Sub test2() Dim arr As Variant Dim i As Integer With ActiveSheet.ChartObjects(1).Chart.SeriesCollection(1) arr = .XValues For...

Calendar
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange When I change the dates of an event in my calendar it adds a second event rather than just modifying the dates of the original event. If I delete the event to start fresh it just reappears in a few seconds. Consequently I have one event listed many times. The more I work with it the more it duplicates. I recently upgraded to Leopard and wonder if the two are related. On 2010-05-13 08:57:52 -0400, SherriCB@officeformac.com said: > When I change the dates of an event in my calendar i...

Sharing Mutliple Calendars
Greetings, I have a customer who wants to create calendars as subfolders to their main calendar. They connect to an Exchange 5.5 server. Is it possible to share these sub-calendars to other Outlook/Exchange users in the site? Is Office 2003 required? Any help is appreciated! John Kirkland MCSE 2000 To access a shared folder that isn't one of the folders listed on the File | Open | Other User's Folder dialog, the mailbox owner needs to grant Reviewer permission to the root of the mailbox, as well as appropriate permission on the folder. The user who needs access then goes into...

Web Client marking messages read
Need help with Blackberry web client marking messages read when it copies messages from Web mail. I just brought up about 15 blackberry 7230s using T-Mobile as a carrier. We are using Exchange 5.5 and have web mail setup. I am getting the mail messages to go to blackberry devices, but the messages are being marked as read in Exchange/Outlook. Basically, when the users are sitting at their desks their messages are being marked as read even though they haven't read the messages. I saw some kind of fix for Exchange 2000, does anyone know if there is anything I can do other than...

Read Receipts #4
How do I turn off read receipts? I would like to insure the sender does not know if I read the email sent to me. Thx in advance -d You could either swich it off globally in your exchange settings or use tools like aloaha to remove the delivery/read receitpt requests from incoming mails. FH "rgm" <rgmcleod@austin.rr.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:eXvM$OvfEHA.2352@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > How do I turn off read receipts? I would like to insure the sender does not > know if I read the email sent to me. > Thx in advance > > -d > > How do you switch i...

Outloo reads aloud emails
I have Outlook 2002 installed. I usually send an email by using the key combination Alt/S but occasionally, instead of the email being sent, a voice starts reading aloud the email I have written. Now I have tried all sorts of Alt key combinations to make it happen on purpose but it won't so my question is, what is happening, why, and can I use the speech recognition program in other MS products? Regrds, Lloyd sounds like you are enabling narrator. look in accessories on the start menu. If it's not that, then it could be speech - look in control panel for the lauguage applet. --...

Can send and receive e-mail directly, but can't confirm connectivity via telnet to port 25 test method.
Hi all, Pretty new to exchange so I was going through as much documentation as I possibly could to make sure that my first implimentation went as smooth as possible (first setup on a personal server so I can muck it up all I like to make sure that I have it right, no need to subject a client to my expermintation!). I have exchange 2003 enterprise set up on a windows 2003 server standard R2 machine. The machine is the only domain member so it also the AD and DNS primary. Not much else going on with the box other than AD, DNS, and Exchange with little load on any of the three services. It is...

ValidationType.Auto and reading schema attribute
Hi, I would like my default ValidationType to be Auto. Now let's say I have both a DTD and an XSD file for this XML file being validated. While it's ValidationType.Auto, it will validate the DTD, but will not even attempt to read/validate the namespace or even check if schema file exists. I suppose it's a resolver problem; anyone have any insight on how I can have it check the schema File while Auto (without setting ValidationType.Schema)? ..NET 1.1 Validation can not perform DTD and XSD validation at the same time. If you have ValidationType set to Auto, and have a DTD decl...

Calendars #5
Hi, have come across this problem with calendars - in Oz our week starts on Sunday and all calendars are this way - but Publisher seems to only do Monday to Sunday weeks. Regional settings are set correctly. Can you guys help? TIA Bill I have the exact opposite problem, our week starts on a Monday but my version of Publisher only starts on a Sunday ! I have tried all the settings but cannot change it, I am using Publisher 2002 (XP) and I would also love to know how to change this. "OldBill" <oziebillNO@SPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message news:OrQvRfp8EHA.2608@TK2MSF...

Reading contents CHttpFile file starting from the end of file.
I have a CHttpFile which contains records per day. The records in the file are ordered date descending. I need to have my records with date ascending. So, if I read the file starting with last record back up to first record I'll get my data sorted correctly. There is a huge amount of data, that's why I want to read the data in the correct order instead of reading it, placing in memory and then sorting. I'm using CHttpFile.ReadString to read the contents right now but it read from the top. Is there any way for me search through the contents of the file of a '\n' ...

Bold dates on yearly calendar
I am creating a yearly calendar using a publisher template. How can I bold certain dates on the calendar? When I click on a particular month, all the text for that month gets selected. Thank You About the only way I know is to select the month text box, copy, paste special as a table. The table will be large but can be resized to the same size as the text box by using the size handles. As for the month name cell... select the top row of the table, Table menu, merge cells. You should be able to bold the dates now. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Ana24" <Ana24@disc...

Viewing other's peoples Calendars/Inbox with OWA
Hi all - I found this article: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=257889 However, we are using Windows 2003 AD with Exchange 2003 SP1 (single server). I found a SERIOUS error with this link in the KB article: http://virtual_server_name/exchange/username/calendar Anyone in our organization can use the above link to check ANYONE'S EMAIL, or CALENDAR, even if that calendar or email is set up to not share. How do I fix this? Thanks all! -Blake On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 12:36:34 -0400, "Galvanon" <galvanon@online.nospam> wrote: >Hi all - > >I found this articl...

message delivered to Calendar (Office XP)
Outlook XP Messages from a particular user are being delivered to the Outlook Calendar folder. Only way to find out that a message was received from this particular user is to do a Find, and it shows the location as Calendar. ALL other mail is delivered to the Inbox without problem. Not sure where to begin to look to troubleshoot this problem. There are no rules at all. There is nothing set on the Exchange server. Any suggestions? G'Day "C" Take the Scenic Route, and take a good look round on the way: Select "Inbox" and click the "Organize"...

Problem Accessing Service Calendar & Knowledge Base
Hi, I'm having a problem accessing the service calendar & Knowledge Base. I have CRM version 3.0, I also recently reformatted my PC to a fresh install of XP Pro SP2. I has not worked on my PC since, however all the other users can acces these fine. I would appreciate some help. This problem can occur if you have the Outlook CRM client running. Try closing Outlook and all web browser windows, then opening the web browser and connecting to CRM. If this still doesn't work, try deleting all cookies on the machine -- David Jennaway - Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Web: http://...

Right-click in calendar view
Hello there, when I right-click in calendar view, I can create a meeting with one of the forms selected in the context menu. That entry would start at the time where I had my mouse pointing too. Is it possible to add own form into the context menu which would act the same way? How would I do this? Thanks for any pointer regards Dan You would need to set it as the default form for that folder. Right click on the folder, select properties, use the dropdown to select the form to use when posting to this folder. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep...

can I use a CArchive with a CSocket to read regular text?
if so which type do I use in the CSocket OnReceive function: ar >> char* didn't work thanks CArchive can only interpret things that were written by CArchive. Even text. To receive plain text just pass the text buffer to Read. -- Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP] thanks! Scott McPhillips [MVP] wrote: > CArchive can only interpret things that were written by CArchive. Even > text. To receive plain text just pass the text buffer to Read. > > -- > Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP] ...

Synchronizing two calendars
Hello, I have two calendars : - one on our Exchange server - one in my PST file (Outlook 2002) Is there any simple way to synchronize them ? Thanks ! Any particular reason you're not using an Offline Folder file as opposed to a Personal Folders (PST) file? "myname" <nospam@ihatespam.com> wrote in message news:4386e071$1@news.sncf.fr... > Hello, > > I have two calendars : > - one on our Exchange server > - one in my PST file (Outlook 2002) > > Is there any simple way to synchronize them ? Well, I depend upon our administrators' will :c) ...

Do additional user profiles change calendar, tasks and everything?
I have read on and on about a second user or third regarding a different email profile, and switching from one to the other. However, does a second user profile also give you all new contacts, calendar, tasks, etc.? I want to run two different companies with Outlook and BCM, with Accounting, and want to know how to do that using one program package. Richard Seymour <Richard Seymour@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have read on and on about a second user or third regarding a > different email profile, and switching from one to the other. > However, does a second user...

How to visualize other users calendar.
Hi, How to visualize other users calendar? Are a simple way=20 for this? We have a user who have the task of set appointments for=20 other users. For this she needs see the calendar of that=20 users. I know who is possible see all appointments like=20 activities but this is not what we want. Can somebody help me? Thank for pay attention and sorry my bad english. :) []'s Vin=EDcius Pitta Lima de Ara=FAjo ------=_NextPart_0001_253C22FD Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights Hi , I...

Publisher-recurring event scheduling ability using calendars
Publisher has great calendar templates Publisher does not allow for recurring event entries via the wizard - Why can't this be done the same way as in Outlook. Or can Outlook calendar format be changed to anyone of the Publisher templates. ...

calendars #2
I downloaded a calendar template from Microsoft. How do they work? How do you find them when you open Excel? Do you have to delete all information(month,day, etc) and reenter information to get month you want? Walt Post the URL of the particular Calendar Template you downloaded and more details on what you want to do with that Calendar Template. After downloading did you "save as" to a designated folder? If you just "saved" the template, it would be saved in your TIF folder somewhere and may be hard to find. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 12:31:17 -...

Reg Disaster Recovery method
Hi, I am very new to exchange and i am going to change new server, the configuration will be same, both hardware and software. I am presently using exchange 2003, windows 2003, and outlook 2003. I want to take backup of the old server and i want to install new server, with exchange 2003. How can i take backup what are things to be backed up. I should not lose my mails and calenders, and how do i restore?. If any one can help me, it will great ful, and more ever i am not using any backup software. Is there any online guide for refrence. Rgds, Venkat The safest thing to do is add the ...

Exchange 2003 Calendar free busy public folders
Is there away to view free/busy time on PUBLIC folders. On 22 Nov 2006 11:40:57 -0800, "dumas" <stonewalkdeckles@hotmail.com> wrote: >Is there away to view free/busy time on PUBLIC folders. Nope. They dont have any. Set up a resource mailbox for that purpose. ...