Need to call all resources in TimeSheet manager Pick resource wind

When I want to assign any time sheet manager for any resource . then click on
Browse button.
But the Pick Resource Dialog Box open with only few names and there is not a
name of required person in timesheet Pick Resource Dialog Box .
Although I have 200 resources in resource center .
Kindly tell me how i can call or display all resources of project server in
Pick Resource Dialog box.

Waiting for Reply.

Sam --

Only members of the Resource Managers group and the Administrators group are
visible in the dialog to which you refer.  If someone is going to be a
Timesheet approver, I recommend you add this person to the Resource Managers
group.  Hope this helps.

--
Dale A. Howard [MVP]
VP of Educational Services

"Sam" <Sam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I want to assign any time sheet manager for any resource . then click
> on
> Browse button.
> But the Pick Resource Dialog Box open with only few names and there is not
> name of required person in timesheet Pick Resource Dialog Box .
> Although I have 200 resources in resource center .
> Kindly tell me how i can call or display all resources of project server
> in
> Pick Resource Dialog box.
>

> Waiting for Reply.

0
Dale
2/15/2010 3:49:42 PM
Hi Sam,

a user has to have "Approve Timesheets" permissions to be in timesheet Pick
Resource Dialog Box . With default permission settings members of the group
Resource Managers will have it. If you haven't changed anything there, add
your timesheets managers to that group and you will be fine. Are you sure
that all 200 resources need to get a timesheet manager? By the way: to be
your own timesheet manager you don't need to be a member of Ressource Manager
group.

Regards
Barbara

"Sam" wrote:

> When I want to assign any time sheet manager for any resource . then click on
> Browse button.
> But the Pick Resource Dialog Box open with only few names and there is not a
> name of required person in timesheet Pick Resource Dialog Box .
> Although I have 200 resources in resource center .
> Kindly tell me how i can call or display all resources of project server in
> Pick Resource Dialog box.
>

> Waiting for Reply.

need to reload 2007 home/student have prod key
where do i go to reload 2007 home/student i have product key On 2/04/2010 7:21 PM, howie2006 wrote: > where do i go to reload 2007 home/student i have product key Where is the CD? On 2/04/2010 7:21 PM, howie2006 wrote: > where do i go to reload 2007 home/student i have product key Sorry that was not very helpful. If you had the CD you would not be posting here. The only thing I could find was a 60 day Office professional trial. http://trial.trymicrosoftoffice.com/ HTH http://www.microsoft.com/office/downloads/ ...

NEED HELP-wrong formatting saved ??
After using word 2007 and saving a word file, it changed the formatting from the previous file (i think it was .wps microsoft works word processor) and now its all messed up.....I think I saved it in some other wrong encoding standard......now, whenever I open this file now half of it is in some weird looking unreadable characters....like this with wha捬屨捦ㅳ尠晡‰汜牴档晜獣‰歜牥楮杮尰扤档慜㍦㔱㔰楜獮獲摩㌱ㄳ〶‷਍灜牡素筽⩜灜獮捥癬ㅬ灜畮牣屭湰瑳牡ㅴ灜楮摮湥㝴〲灜桮湡⁧屻湰硴慴ges! That is what seems to happen once the system breaks its laws from the inside. ......couldnt find online solutions...does anyone have any suggestions or s...

Cashbook Bank Management
I am facing a problem every time I creat and save a TTF payment type of CBM, can any one help or any one encounter this issue, more details below: - Creat CBM Batch - Creat Payment type TTF fof GL, AR, AP - Save this entry - Close window - Check Setup for checkbook in CBM, you will find TTF sequence damaged or empty. -- Project Manager ZFP-IT +966503855729 ...

need to allow negative quantitys on purchase orders
because our vendors list returns and exchanges on invoice i need the abillity to enter negative quantitys when recieving manually. any ideas? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us...

Newbie Needs Help With Formatting E-Mails
Newbie Needs Help With Formatting E-Mails Hi all. I'm new to this site and would appreciate some formatting help. I created a new Word doc and copied and pasted some graphics and some simple text boxes in to it. The graphics and text boxes were created in Powerpoint by someone else. Looks fine on my screen. Before sending it out via e-mail to an Outlook e-mail group I have, I first sent myself a test message to see what it would look like on the receiving end. It looks a mess! The text boxes are all over the place, as is the text that is not in a box. Also, everything slide over to ...

Business Portal Req Management
It would nice to display vendor name and Gl descripition when adding requisition lines. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=79a610a0-cc0e-42ae-971d-8475ebe909d...

Need an advice on hardware specs
HI i need and advice I have one server (two AMD Opteron 1.6, 4gb of ram, raid) with Win2003 SQL2000sp4 MSCRM (30 users) Sharepoint (60 users) MS Project Server (30 users) I wonder if i benefit if i move web to another machine (single P4 1.6, 1GB ram, 1 hdd) and leave the first server for SQL only. I would appreciate any comments. Thank you Well, it really depends. Have you been monitoring the server? Is it resource constrained in any area? The extra server may help, but if the current server is not CPU or Memory constrained and you aren't hitting I/O constraints, you won't buy...

Business Contact Manager #33
Is anyone else experiencing ongoing problems with Business Contact Manager/Outlook 03. It operates ok then for no reason it just crashes & burns. Where can i go for help? agreed! it has never worked well for me either! I need to uninstall and reinstall about 1/mo. Thought I would find some answers here, but no luck. I am going to check for updates >-----Original Message----- >Is anyone else experiencing ongoing problems with >Business Contact Manager/Outlook 03. It operates ok then >for no reason it just crashes & burns. Where can i go for >help? >. > i...

Recordset Help Needed
I have the below code that works some of the times, but not all. Here is my issue. If there is no records in the table it works the first time. Then when I go to add another record it says "No Current Record". If I close the form and then re-open it, it work. I thought by adding the Set rs = Nothing it may help. It did seem to do anything. Private Sub TRAN_TYPE_DblClick(Cancel As Integer) Dim rs As DAO.Recordset Dim rs1 As DAO.Recordset 'Save any edits If Me.Dirty Then Me.Dirty = False End If 'Check there is an order in the form. If...

need basic help setting up a graph
Hello, I am trying to set up a chart of days and times. The X- axis shoul have the days of the week (mon, tues, etc) and the Y - axis should hav various times of the day. I would like to have a line from on specific time on one day to another specific time on the next. So, point would be monday at 10:00 and the next would be tuesday at 1:00 followed by wednesday at 12:00, etc. Any suggestions?? Thanks fo your help Davi -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi David, See my attachment. Is that the situation you explained? I use formula =IF(B2<0.5,B2+1,B2) in column ...

Need to remove Contact Folder in Outlook 2000
i have a lot of duplicate entries (1000), need to remove the entire folder. Do you want to delete them or do something else with them, have you looked at the duplicate checkers here http://www.slipstick.com/addins/contacts.htm#dupes "Rob Smith" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:118b501c3f5b4$d44891f0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > i have a lot of duplicate entries (1000), need to remove > the entire folder. > > Need to remove the entire Contact Folder. >-----Original Message----- >Do you want to delete them or do something else with ...

Need PO Generator Replenishment Level Help
I=92m confused as to exactly how the Replenishment Level works. On the Purchase Order Generator Item Maintenance screen you can select a Replenishment Level. There are 3 choices: Order Point Qty, Order Up- To Level and Vendor EOQ (if Order Method is set to Independent Site). Online help states: Order Point Qty Enter the quantity this item should be reordered at to maintain your desired stock, including a safety stock quantity. This quantity is used to calculate the quantity to reorder when you print the Purchase Advice Report. For example, if the reorder level is 10, and there are eight in...

Access SSRS Throug SSMS not Report Manager
Without giving someone membership into the "BUILTIN\Administrators" group, how would one enable a user to be able to access SSRS through SSMS? SSMS >> Connect >> Reporting Services >> {Server Name} I'm currently getting the error below: TITLE: Connect to Server ------------------------------ Cannot connect to {servername}. (removed the server name) ------------------------------ ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: A connection to the computer cannot be established. (Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.UI.RSClient) ------------------------------ Acces...

I have over 100 excel sheets i need put in alphabetic order,how?
Background: I have an index page with hyperlinks to each sheet, each sheet has a COUNT function to add the entries and a SUM function on the index page which adds the result of each COUNT function, to do that I used "SUM(Birmingham:Worcester'!B2)" as each sheet has a geographical name a newly added sheet may not fall within the specified range and therefore may not be added. Is there a way to alphabetise these sheets? Rob, have a look here, http://www.cpearson.com/excel/sortws.htm -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to t...

Average & eliminating zero value Need HELP !! PLEASE
In cell C4 im calculating average hours for D5:D65 of all employees In cells Z5:Z65 If L is entered means laid off In cells AB5:AB65 IS AVERAGE OF ALL EMPOLYEES HOURS in cells D5:D65 if L is entered in Z Column In cells D5:D65 IS all employees hours FORMULA FOR C4 IS {=AVERAGE(IF(ISNUMBER(D5:D65),IF(D5:D65>0,D5:D65,0)))} Formula for cells AB5:AB65 IS =IF(Z5="L",R4,"") Formula for D5:D65 IS =IF(Z5>0,0,IF(B5="","",AA5+SUM(E5:J5)*1.5+K5*2)) I want to average all employees hours except if L is entered in Z Column so say 65 empl...

Very Rusty Former Beginner/Intermediate Access Guy Needs a Little Help
I'm using Access 2002 to create a database for a small opera company that my wife is involved in, and I'm more than a bit rusty because I haven't created a new Access database since about 1999. So, I will probably have quite a few questions as I go through this, and hopefully this group will help me out. I will be creating this database for someone else to enter the data. I have a patron table with name, address, email, etc., and I want to add a form to enter donations from patrons into a donation table. All I need in this form is last name, first name, date, and amount....

Multiple Resource Entries Against Tasks
I have a project created in Project 2007 which is saved in Project 2000-2003 format as my client only has 2003. Until today this had been fine. However, a really strange problem has ocurred whereby I entered a single resource against a task (on a number of individual tasks) but, on saving, Project allocated the same resource to the task 5 or 6 times. I have attempted to delete these duplicate allocations (by going into task information>resources and selecting & deleting the repeated resource then exiting task information via the save option). Unfortunately, this appear...

Weekly Resource Utilization Report without Timesheet module?
We are considering dropping the timesheet module of PWA 2007 and was wondering if we would still be able to get a report out that would detail the number of hours used by a resource by project task and by week. My gut feel is that it should be able to, but not sure there are any canned reports that is available for this purpose within Resource Center or Project Center. Kahuna: you can get this from the OLAP cube using the MSP_Project_Timesheet cube. Understand that Project Managers can change actual work values in projects unless you lock down the system. So, your decision mus...

Problem with resources on W98
My application, which seems to work without problem on XP, has a problem on W98 with resource : when working on W98 french version after a while the application display a dialog box with the french message "Une ressource requise était non"(in english "A required resource was not") After that message the application seems to lack resources to work correctly. What should I check on my code ? -- Joel Windows 98 does not manage system resources as well as XP, so if you create a bitmap for example, but do not free it, Windows 98 will eventually break. 2000/XP handle syst...

Exchange System Management tools #2
I have the Exchange 2003 system managemnt tools installed. I was was wondering if I needed to install sp1, sp2 for exchange 2003 since I have the exchange tools even though I do not have the server itelf on this computer. Yes, if you have sp1 installed on Exchange you should install sp1 on your workstation. Without it, you could risk corrupting your DB. Clayton "George Schneider" <georgedschneider@news.postalias> wrote in message news:834F0976-1AE6-45C4-8268-BBD53EFBDC00@microsoft.com... >I have the Exchange 2003 system managemnt tools installed. I was was > ...

Email list management
Greetings from NJ! I would like to email several people at a time in a politcally correct (privacy-compassionate) way. I do not want to put all their addresses in the "to:" as their privacy is compromised. If I use a distribution list, their names still show up on the actual email. If I use "bcc", my own email address seems to be inserted in the "to:" address of each email, but otherwise it seems private. THE PROBLEM is that some email systems reject an email not directed specifically at the recipient. When my email address is in the "to:" and...

database question / feedback needed (GP8
Hello Everybody. We sold one of our companies, and the new owners are moving off Great Plains. They are transferring/rebuilding data in their new software on their own. For historical (GP) data, they have purchased some software to perform queries, and have requested I give them the data. I am planning to send a backup of the SQL Company dbase. They would not have a GP client, and would not be performing transactions - so I believe they really just want to access the various history tables. I prefer not to send the Dynamics dbase if I don't have to (passwords, etc). I guess my ques...

Need a formula that tags one table based 2 columns in each table
I have two tables on one worksheet, Table A and Table B. Each table contains two column with X and Y coordinates, all values are numerical. The coordinate system is irrelevant. I need to "tag" all XY coordinates in Table B that have a matching XY coordinate in Table A. If Table A coordinates are in columns A and B, and Table B coordinates are in columns C and D, then I want to place the text "hit" in column E next to each coordinate pair from columns C and D that match a coordinate pair in columns A and B. The ranges for the respective tables have been named ACOORD and...

need help with KB article Q315407.
I need to use this registry tweak to optimize our memory usage on Exch2003 on Server2003. We now have 2 GB memory and the system is rebooting or blue-screening after 8 hours or so. The problem is that the article says to click Edit > Add Value in the Registry Editor, but the only options available are Edit > New > String Value, Binary Value, Word Value, etc.. Which Value do I create ? ? Thanks. dword "chrism" <chris@no_spam> wrote in message news:O$3C$IVhEHA.904@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... >I need to use this registry tweak to optimize our memory usage on Ex...

List Box
I am stumped and need some assistance - PLEASE. New to List Boxes. I have created two unbound list boxes on an unbound form to use as criteria for a report. Both list boxes (lboxCategory and lboxSupplier) have two fields CategoryID and Category and SupplierID and Supplier sorting ascending on latter fields. The Multi-Select property is set to Extended. I have a command button cmdPreview that I would like to use to preview the report after selections are made. I will select two or more choices from each list box at a time. Can anyone get me started with the code I need to make this h...