MSP2007: Resource Reports: Showing last years data??

Resource Usage Report (Report, Workload, Resource Usage) is showing dates of
11/109 to 1/31/10 on the report.  Why is it limiting itself to those dates?
Very odd.

Thank you so much for your help!
Stacey

Stacey --

By default, Microsoft Project prints the default reports using the date
range from the Start date of the project to the Finish date of the project.
The only way to change this is in the Print dialog, where you can change the
date range for printing in the Timescale section of the dialog.  Do either
of these explain what you are seeing?  Let us know.

--
Dale A. Howard [MVP]
VP of Educational Services

"Stacey" <Stacey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Resource Usage Report (Report, Workload, Resource Usage) is showing dates
> of
> 11/109 to 1/31/10 on the report.  Why is it limiting itself to those
> dates?
> Very odd.
>
> Thank you so much for your help!
> Stacey

0
Dale

link custom field to resource names
hello, i have created a custom field "Primary contact" is there a way to link it to the list of Resource names? maybe turn it into a drop down list? thanks "greg" <greg@nospam.com> wrote in message news:%23hSQ6HJsEHA.3396@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > hello, > i have created a custom field "Primary contact" > is there a way to link it to the list of Resource names? > maybe turn it into a drop down list? > > thanks > > ...

CRM 3.0/4.0: Views to show record that is created X Days Ago
I have a simple requirement to create a View with condition that the record is created x days ago, for example the record that is created 3 days ago. The only operator that is available for datetime (e.g. createdon) is only Last X Days, which if i show Last 3 Days, will show the records that were created today, yesterday, and 2 days ago. Is there any operator or any way to show the record that were created 3 days ago? I try to put condition "createdon Last 3 Days" and "NOT createdon Last 2 days", but there is no "NOT" operator in CRM. I try to insert new attribut...

Formula result shows as zero Excel 2003
Formula as shown =IF(C12<>"",+C11-C12,"") appears in D12. This is the same formula as rows above but rows above show correct result whereas D12 and subsequent rows show only zero. If I do an F2 and F9, the correct result shows in the Formula Editing bar so formula is working correctly. I have tried copying both formula and cell formatting from previous rows which do display their result correctly but still doesn't fix the problem. Any assistance would be much appreciated Hi maybe automatic calculation is disabled. Check 'Tools - Options - Calculate...

Hidden data when pasting from html page into Excel?
I have a situation where I copy a report, which is generated as an html page, into Excel for analysis. When a new copy/version of the report is available, I copy and paste the new data over top of the old in Excel. I've noticed that the size of my Excel file is growing after each copy/paste situation. To manage this, I can delete the worksheet where I paste the data and reconstruct it. After doing nothing else, saving the workbook results in an immediate reduction of file size. If I simply select everything on the sheet and delete, the file size does NOT go down; I have to delet...

Outlook 2002 and Retrieving Data Error Message
OS is Windows XP SP1 Email - Outlook 2002 SP3 Error Message: Outlook is retrieving data from the Microsoft Exchange Server <server name>. You can cancel the request or minimize this message to the Windows taskbar until Outlook closes the message automatically. Other Related Issues: At times, the message displays the correct server name and sometime it does not. At times, it displays the name of an active directory server. This only happens to workstations located in an remote office connecting to the exchange server via ADSL\VPN connection. We have one exchange 2003 server - public...

Problems with Access 2000 reports in Access 2003
Hi, we have a sent out a 2000 format access database to a client running Access 2003. When trying to open any of the reports they get an error - "the openreport action was cancelled" - Not sure if they get this by running the report from the database window or if it's only when done through a form (buttons that run docmd.openreport when pressed). Is anyone aware of any issues that may be causing this? I couldn't find anything elsewhere on the MS site. Thanks - Angie P.S. the reports work fine in 2000 and XP. ...

Report Options
Hi Everyone, Using Excel 2003. I usually use excel to make forms (glorified word processing) I have recently started to paste data from an Access database tables, and queries into excel. I would like to know how I should set up my spreadsheet to show my data by month, quarter and then yearly. I want my report to show an average percent for the month of April, May, etc then other cells that show the percent per quarter. I don't necessarily need you to tell me how to do it step by step because I think it is going to be alot of steps. For right now, I have 2 sheets and ...

map data (x-y axis) with diffent series name
I have a set of x-y coordinate data set and i would like to plot them showing the respective series name. Is there an automatic way of doing this without haing to plot the data points separately. eg Name x y A 1 6 B 2 3 C 3 4 D 4 2 E 5 5 .. . . .. . . .. . . I will like to have a plot of x and y with A, B, C as series name without having to plot the points one after the other. Hi, Here are a couple of free addins that allow you to link data labels to cells. Rob Bovey's Char...

Designing a report based on a crosstabe
Hello! Hope someone can help cause this is getting into my nerves... I have a crosstabe that I run with a parameter for "date of sales". Date of Sale is my column and the results are showed per month. So I run the query and set the dates from 01/jan/07 to 31/july/07 and the query returns the 7 months I want (mm/yy). How could I design a report that that would run with various parameters? From what I understood so far, the field in the report must necessarily have the name of the result achieved (ex. 01/07, 02/07, 03/07...). Hope I made myself understandable... Cheers everyon...

Designation is not importing into resource center with resources
I synchronizing project server 2007 with Active Directory. after synchronization there is one field AD which is designation of the user .. which is not import into project server . I want Designation also import into project server with synchronized resources. how to do this Sam: You would need to write your own sync routine. The built-in synchronization routine is not extensible. -- Gary L. Chefetz, MVP, MCT, MCTIP Business: http://www.msprojectexperts.com FAQs: http://www.projectserverexperts.com BLOG: http://www.projectserverhelp.com "Sam" <Sa...

Export don't show all Textboxes
I have a report which calculates on an condition some textboxes: Private Sub Detail_Print() If Me.Text62 > 30 Then 'Me.Text62.Visible = False Me.Textover30.Visible = True Me.Text15to30.Visible = False Me.Text2to15.Visible = False Me.Text0to2.Visible = False Me.Textfuture.Visible = False ElseIf Me.Text62 <= 30 And Me.Text62 >= 15 Then 'Me.Text62.Visible = False Me.Text15to30.Visible = True Me.Textover30.Visible = False Me.Text2to15.Visible = False Me.Text0to2.Visible = False Me.Textfuture.Visible = False etc........ End If As...

mySQL datetime field reports as Long Integer with ODBC
I'm using Access 2003 as a reporting tool against a mySQL database, connecting with the mySQL ODBC driver 3.51.17. The ODBC driver reports every datetime field as a Long Integer in Access. This makes date operations problematic. I notice an interesting post in this forum from 2005 that would work fine ("Convert UNIX time to windows general date"), but using a function with every row seems like an unnecessary performance hit. Also, it seems counter-intuitive that the driver doesn't recognize the correct field type. The problem looks suspiciously like the mySQL bug rep...

Report Manager #4
Hi I have created a cusomised toolbar but when I customise the toolbar I cannot find "Report Manager" anywhere to add to it. The odd thing is that it is on the main menu but does not appear in the customisable dialogue box. Does anyone know where to find it, so I can put it on my toolbar. Cheers -- All help much appreciated. Thanks I'm guessing you created this customized toolbar manually (not by code). If that's the case and you have "report manager" under the existing tools menu already (or is it under Data???). Tools|Customize (just to see that dialog ...

Connecting Crystal Reports
I've created my ODBC connections and I can see in Crystal Reports my "Great Plains" connection. I know exactly which tables I want to pull my reports from but all I see are these ZDP_Tables. I believe these are stored procedure tables. For example I would like to use the CPY10100 (EE card table) but I see a few ZDP_CPY10100N_1;1, ZDP_CPY10100N_2;1, ZDP_CPY10100N_3;1 and so on. These tables have some of the columes I need but not all. Why would I know be able to see the table doesn't anyone have any idea? If you look at the screen in which you configure your data sour...

Best tool for adding a pivot chart like chart to a report?
Is it the PivotChart form or should I used the MSChart OCX? Which is easier to set up/configure to display the data properly? (A multi-column, multi-entity bar chart) Which is the most flexible? And where can I find tutorials on using both? Thanks Kyle Jedrusiak ...

Print all records on a report ONLY IF Invoice NO is same
How do I get all the detail records for the same invoice no. to appear on the same page? Presumably you have 2 tables, such as: - tblInvoice (the header record), with fields: o InvoiceID primary key o ClientID relates to tblClient.Client o InvoiceDate Date/Time - tblInvoiceDetail (the line items), with fields: o InvoiceID relates to tblIvoice.InvoiceID o ProductID relates to tblProduct.ProductID o Quantity Number o PriceEach Currency etc. To create a report that looks like an invoice: 1. Create a query that uses both tables, along with...

Outlook is trying to retrieve data from the Microsoft Exchange Ser
Hi I keep getting a msg saying "Outlook is trying to retrieve data from the Microsoft Exchange" everytime i try and send a mail... the mail then gets stuck in my outbox. I still receive all email and this only happends over one particular broadband connection??? If i use dial up it works and if i go to some other broadband connection it works... any ideas? _VERITAS_ wrote: > Hi > I keep getting a msg saying "Outlook is trying to retrieve data from > the Microsoft Exchange" everytime i try and send a mail... the mail > then gets stuck in my outbox. I s...

Text fields in report writer
I have a modified report dictionary, when I go into a report layout and enter a text field, when I tab off the field what I wrote is converted to something totally different. Has anyone seen this before? Reports that I have been using for months suddenly the text fields print something totally different. ????? Any suggestions would be helpful. Thank you! Hi J. We use a shared dictionary located on our server, and I find text fields do not "travel" well - ie. I often lose info if I export a report out of the dictionary to work on it. What I do is make a copy of the enti...

Positions showing up instead of transactions
Greetings, I am currently using Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe and just recently (a week or two) I am experiencing a problem with my Vanguard transactions not working properly. I used to get Vanguard mutual fund and brokerage services transactions (buy, sell, etc.), but now I'm only receiving position adjustments (add x amount of shares instead of actual transaction on specific dates). I've been using Microsoft Money since 2001 so I know it can get wonky at times. I'm not sure if this is just another temporary Money problem though or whether Vanguard has changed how they handle elec...

Saving data #2
Hi all, I need to save data (results) from a base spread sheet program that i use on a weekly basis. i am in the middle of building this program, and have just discovered macros, but this, along with links is about my current knowledge of excel how can i automate to accumulate data from the base spread sheet (program) when i clear all data from the program to produce fresh results the following week, and to keep past data up to date and available for further use. Any help would be appreciated. legepe With a combination of formulas and dynamic named ranges, it is possible to just add the ...

Help!!Getting audio files to play continuously during slide show?!
I have Powerpoint 2002, and i am having a hard time getting the music file to play continuously during the slide show. it plays on the first slide (which is the only slide that has the little speaker picture on it), but then it doesn't transition to the next slide until after the song is done, when i want the song to play while the slides are transitioning. HELP please! Mega, Have a look here and see if it helps, there are tuturials in video demonstrating the process. http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00047.htm -- Luc Sanders MVP - PowerPoint "MegaB86" <MegaB86...

Automating transfer of data in cells
I have a time management spreadsheet with data stored against work type and date. I need to transfer this data into a similar but more comprehensive spreadsheet and wonder whether it is possible to automate this task by using the work types and dates in a macro (I have almost 10 months of data to transfer), along the lines of check date, check worktype, where argument is true enter data from cell. I think I need to use visual basic, but I can't find out how in the help screens. Any advice is much appreciated. This is not difficult providing you keep your data in simple tables...

Get Access Data into Excel
Hi All, I am using excel macro to get data from access database. My sql query gives me 5 records or more than that. I am able to pull it different cells. But I want all the 5 results in single cell. Please help im not exactly sure what your trying to do, but maybe something like this will do the trick dim accval as string accval=rs!:XXX rs.movenext accval=accval & " " & rs!:xxx loop it till rs.eof=true hth dmoney "fi.or.jp.de" wrote: > Hi All, > > I am using excel macro to get data from access database. >...

Cut'n'Pasting data
Greetings ! I have a CSV data file wot looks something like this - "1529.17698720957","133.597550559965" "1685.21901149326","132.817184396522" "1900.00000000000","130.300887834893" "2193.34485206410","121.730777157435" "2363.17295960769","114.937652855693" "2523.01169878763","108.544103288496" "3240.77088467590","87.805735336415" "3590.69860622591","81.680775462264" "4229.19543928027","78.487652800160" This data i...