Jewellery Fashion Dresses well brides Indian pakistani Chinaes Indonesian Canadian Russian

Jewellery Fashion Dresses well brides Indian pakistani Chinaes
Indonesian Canadian Russian
http://bridephotogallary.blogspot.com
0
fvfgfg

cut removes border as well as contents
hi guys, i've created an excel worksheet that holds names in work groups. when i cut a name out of one workgroup to paste into another it removes the border as well. any ideas? i'm using excel 2000 regards bill Yes, Cut moves all aspects of a cell. The alternative is a copy/paste, followed by a Clear Contents of the source cell. -- Jim Rech Excel MVP thanks jim, i was hoping to protect the borders from people accidentally removing them in the event that they cuts the contents from one cell to paste into another regards bill "Jim Rech" <jrrech@hotmail...

Workflow to email prior Owner as well as current?
Hi all, Our sales folks are experiencing a "magic trick" with Accounts - that is, due to a fast-paced company environment, we often have accounts that "disappear" from one salesperson's ownership and get reassigned and "reappear" for the new salesperson to own. I can build the workflow to assign a new Account Owner when they are assigned to the account, but I also want to email the PREVIOUS owner that they lost the account. I've searched the MBS forum and also taken several swings myself, but no luck. Any suggestions for how I could email the pri...

Migration Not going so well....
I was so excited that I was able to migrate data into the cdf_mscrm database in SQL Server 2005. I viewed all the data and verified that everything was in the correct tables. I then used the CDF migration wizard to Migrate the data. The weird thing is that it says in CDF records for Annotations : 9,942 but for non migrated records it also says 9,942, so in other words, no records were migrated. I also am trying to migrate contacts at the same time. They too are not migrating. The log gives no errors. Any Ideas? Thanks, Bebandit A couple of things to look for: Check your annotationbas...

Canadian Payroll registration key disappears.
Hi; I am using Canadian Payroll in GP 8.0 for multi companies, I have 4 registration keys for 4 different company name in system. These 4 keys has been added to system but I found that if I change company after logon to Dynamics, the key disappears and prompt me for entering the key again. Then I have to open the control palette in Canadian Payroll for entering the registration key again. Actually, I found this problem while I was using GP 7.5. Any idea? Hi Kane, On each new company you have created, did you set the pathnames properly for Canadian Payroll tables? To be able to do ...

Canadian Addresses
I would like to pay a bill to a Canadian firm, but the E- pay adress pop-up will not allow me to enter their address. Is there a work around for this? ...

OWA from China
We have OWA on Exchange 2000 set up with an SSL certificate. The web address is thus https://webmail.whatever.com. One of our sales reps is in China and cannot access OWA. I have tried from several other locations in the US without problems. Is there something related to the internet access in China that could be causing the problem? Or is there something I need to do on my end? Has anyone seen any of this type of problem? Of course he has colleagues in China that can access other web based mail with no problem so naturally they are thinking something is not working with our system H...

A well-deserved MVP award
I knew that there was another MVP hiding back there. Now that we he has chosen to go public... Congratulations Mariano. I can't think of any one who deserves this more than you. I don't know how you get any work done - you are always on here, ready to post a reply. Weclome to the program. Regards HS Habib, Thanks very much for the welcome! To be honest, I don't get much work done... just kidding! I am transitioning to a new project next week and will definately see my time reduced on this board, but will continue to provide my insight as much as I can. I am honored to be...

Which alternative email clients work well with Outlook 2007?
Hi. I have just installed Office 2007 in preparation for my new small business which I start next month. I intend to use Outlook for what it was designed for, a PIM, BUT I *hate* outlook express and don't want to use it for email. Until now I have always used Pegasus Mail. I'm trying Thunderbird at the moment but there are other clients such as Eudora, the Bat. Incredimail, Mail Warrior, Mulberry... the list goes on. I want a simple email client that is easy to use for the less PC literate person, [1] but that will be able to use the outlook adress book. Is that possible? To sav...

Boycott China Olympic- Comeon!
So many dogs and cats being killed and ate in China, why you still support olympic? ...

How can I print the background colors in the template as well as .
Whenever I print, it only prints the text that I type. I want to be able to print everything including the background colors that appear on the screen when I do type in the text. If you are using the Paper Direct templates, they will never print. The templates are built around specialty papers you have to buy. www.paperdirect.com In page setup, print tab, click Advanced print settings, Graphics and Fonts tab, clear do not print any graphics. In Publisher 2000 or below, this dialogue is available when you go to print. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps...

Is Integration Manager work with Canadian Payroll 7.5
We would like to bring in the employee data from our HR system to the Canadian Payroll system, will the integration Manager work with the Canadian Payroll Module? Have anyone has the experience on this can share some insight? Otto: I recently asked IM support that same question and they told me that IM only works with US Payroll and not Canadian Payroll. So it looks like you would need to find another avenue to integrate that data in to your system. Sorry, but that is the answer I got from them about a week ago, JG "Otto Lam" wrote: > We would like to bring in the emp...

HELP-The XML passed to the platform is not well-formed xml.
Both my test system and my live system are experiencing this. I cannot import, export or customize anything. I know the entity (and relationships) that are causing the problem but I do not know how to reverse out of it. Can anyone help? Thanks Saira Ive had this problem on my vmware images before, and the only way i got around it was to restore. "Saira" wrote: > Both my test system and my live system are experiencing this. > I cannot import, export or customize anything. > I know the entity (and relationships) that are causing the problem but I do > not know how...

Well and truely stuck!!!
Hello all. Hoping someone out there can help with a couple of problems I'm having. Not even sure that I can explain them properly!!! 1. Trying to find a way to use DSUM and select by two criteria from within the equation, maybe nesting in another?? 2. I'm trying to up a macro that runs of a button that will take a set number of rows from of worksheet and then paste it into another. However, I need the pasted(?) data to remain everytime the button is pressed and maybe to look down the first column, find the next blank cell and paste from there. Not sure I explained that all too wel...

How do you display Greek and Russian languages in excel?
I have Windows XP Professional and MS Office 2000 installed on my work computer. The excel spreadsheet I open (lexicon.tab) contains translations for about 10 European languages. The only 2 that dont display properly are Greek and Russian. These display on screen as messed up ascii characters. The font i'm using is "Arial" but i've also tried "Arial Unicode MS" without luck. When i change the "language for non-unicode programs" (under Regional and Language Options) from "English (Australian)" to "Greek" then restart the compute...

Copying Notes as well as cells
Hi group, I have a table set up where have added comments to certain of these cells. The comments are not hidden as I have them always shown. I like to copy these range of cells along with the comments and paste them to word or powerpoint. The problem is when I try to highlight that range, only cells are highlighted (and not comments along with cells). So I can't copy everything at onces. Is there a way to copy cells and comments and paste them somewhere else? any help can save me good chuck of time. Thanks JJ Maybe you could copy all the stuff as a picture? Select your ran...

Exported XML Data Not Well-Formed
I'm having fun, mostly, with Office 2003. It's helping me to increase my productivity. I'm very glad to see the new XML features offered by Office 2003 Professional applications, and would not be posting to this group, if it wasn't such an important tool. But already, I have run into a hurdle. My Excel spreadsheet contains a text cell, having contents, "Pammy" That is, the contents of the text cell contains quotation marks. I created an XML map which links this cell to the XML element named, middlename The problem is, that when I use, Data|XML|...

Available well experienced consultants for your positions
Hi, Hope you doing well. Please let me know if you have any positions open for well experienced candidates in Oracle DBA , Oracle Apps DBA, Java/J2EE Developer, QA Engineer, SAP BIBW & SQL server developer Candidates Immediately. *** FOR A CONTRACT BASIS*** Flexible to work at any place in US. Please let me know if you can provide positions. Contact us any time at below provided details. Thanks & Regards, TEJA, Ph : 972-332-3471 Ext: 107. Yahoo ID: teja_sreeinfotech@yahoo.com G Talk: teja.sreeinfotech@gmail.com =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=...

the service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion
I receive a "the service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion. check event viewer for more info" message when trying to start the pop3 service. However when I check the even viewer theres it nothing about this issue. Anyone has an idea why I can't start the pop3 service ? Hi, Did it work before? It could be misconfiguration in the POP3 settings in Exchange System Manager. Do you really need the POP3 service? The service is to make your Exchange server act as a POP3 server, so you can connect with a POP3 client on the POP3 port (default ...

Re: Magic Indian Oil for MEN! Free Trial #3
Real Magic Indian Oil from traditional Indian herbs. FREE TRIAL FOR 500 customers (5ml bottle), Ring +91 9810577227 ...

What is the difference between ActiveX and COM...as well as Automation and Idispatch
is that ActiveX is a kind of COM which implment self-registration, Idispatch interface for automation. ActiveX is a COM component that implements the IDispatch interface. As far as I know, self-registration is not one of the features that distinguishes ActiveX from other COM components. joe On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 22:44:40 +0800, "Action" <actionatadistance@hotmail.com> wrote: >is that >ActiveX is a kind of COM which implment self-registration, Idispatch >interface for automation. > > Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP] email: newcomer@flounder.com Web: http://www....

System.Xml.XmlDocument parses &#x1; as well-formed
With both .NET 1.0 and 1.1 I have found the following strange behaviour where System.Xml.XmlDocument.LoadXml doesn't throw an error when parsing a text node with a character reference to an invalid characters like &#x1;. Using the CreateTextNode method I create a text node containing "\u0001a" (C# string literal notation). As far as I understand the DOM allows that and an implementation is not required to throw an error. When OuterXml is used to serialize the document .NET serializes that as <root>&#x1;a</root> which is not well-formed in my understandi...

IG FI Canadian Allocation-A
Hi all I try to insert this one in my portfolio. Money tell me he can find it. Any suggestion In microsoft.public.money, Luc wrote: >Hi all > >I try to insert this one in my portfolio. Money tell me he can find it. > Somebody sold this to you. It may not have a publicly listed the symbol. Sorry. So for Money, you would leave the symbol blank and manually enter a price if you can find out the price occasionally. >Any suggestion I would tend to look for funds with a symbol and without a sales fee for future buys, if that is an option for you. :-( ...

Money Canadian -- no banks
MS Money Canadian versino only lists American Banks? Is this freaking for real? ...

api to check wheter xml is well formed
Hi Are there any functions in .Net which can be used to verify whether xml is well formed? Thanks, Ashish Ashish wrote: > Are there any functions in .Net which can be used to verify whether xml is > well formed? That's quite unusual requirement. Usually, when XML is built using XML API such as XmlTextWriter you don't need to check if it's well-formed - you can trust standard API. When your XML is loaded into in-memory store, such as XmlDocument - it's well-formed by definition. And when you just have a string or file and want to check it's well-formdness...

Canadian Version of microsoft money?
Hi Upon surfing the microsoft website I am very confused if there is a Canadian version of Microsoft Money (or similiar product) available. Could someone please clarify this? If it is available how and where can I purchase it? It is my understanding that Money 2006 was the last to have a Canadian version. I currently use Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe v17. This is not a Canadian version, and it is not even sold in Canada, or at least it wasn't when I bought it. I had to give a fake American address to buy it online from the Microsoft site. Although it is not a Canadian specific ...