Invalid column name 'ASSN_ENTSUMPROJID'

I have Project Server 2003 with SP3, SQL2005 database

When i am saving a project to the Project Server, i am getting the following
message:
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid column name
'ASSN_ENTSUMPROJID'

This is happning to just one project. Please help me understand the
reason behind this and if you have a solution to fix this issue.
 Thanks
VM
0
VM

Find the stored procedure executing that SQL command, name of the stored
procedure
is in the same line of the log (ULS).

Go to the procedure and re-compile it, ensure there are no red-underlined
lines.

Creating a combination chart using cluster column & stacked bar t.
I need to create a combination chart, using cluster column and stacked bar types. I need to "cluster" two columns side by side without space in between, with stacked bars within each of these columns. Then, have space along the x axis, and have 2 more columns clustered made up of stacked bars within. I am charting 2 years side by side, with different types of data within the columns, so need to stack/segment the column. How do I create and combination chart, and how do I select these 2 types to combine together? HELP, PLEASE?!? If you stagger your data, you can create sid...

Reports
Sorry if this may seem an obvious question; I've recently started with CRM 3.0 and have been staring at it for too long! I have created a custom field on the case form called TimeSpent. On my journey to Utopia (to send e-mail automatically to client with Case Desc, Time Spent, Time Remaining) my immediate basic requirement is just to have TimeSpent as one of the columns. So, until I get to Utopia, I generate report - Export to Excel - click to drill down - and I have most of columns except for my custom TimeSpent! Can anyone help me Regards Did you publish your customizations? Hi F...

Forward misspelled names to user account if doman is correct.
Is it possible to catch for instance a misspelled name like moike@domain.com that should be mike@domain.com and forward it to another account? It should be able to pick up anything (like *@domain.com) and forward it to joe@domain.com. Thanks in advance. Mike Are you really sure that you want to do this? If so, you can take a look at the methods listed here. http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/08/exchange_catcha.html -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne "pakitloss" <pakitloss@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:24DB863D-49F5-457A-BA47-B7D26F422...

Named as rlbook1, re-open? How?
....during library internet sesion this occurred. I don't understand your question. Please put the entire question in the body of the message. It's rather cryptic now. "rlscreen001" <rlscreen001@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:577EA294-53D3-4D94-A042-7CB9C58B7F64@microsoft.com... > ...during library internet sesion this occurred. ...

User folder on desktop has a bad name
My name is Matteo (like User Name). Hence I had a User Folder on desktop named Matteo. Now it has a different name, but files inside are C:\Users\Matteo The wrong name is visible only on desktop How can I restore the correct name? "Allamarein" <matteo.diplomacy@gmail.com> wrote in message news:c9cd2878-a7ad-46c5-b802-a37c9d4f5b7a@d39g2000yqa.googlegroups.com... > My name is Matteo (like User Name). Hence I had a User Folder on > desktop named Matteo. Now it has a different name, but files inside > are C:\Users\Matteo The wrong name is visible only on deskto...

adding values from 2 columns
I am trying to compose a personal cash flow chart where I can enter outgoings and income for every day of the month and see what the balance is on any day. I need to get a value in Col F which adds the value in Col C (daily income), subtracts the value in Col E (daily outgoings) and shows the balance. Also I may have to specify several rows if I have multiple outgoings on a particular day. Any ideas gratefully received. Gaby Sounds like you want a checkbook register. Something like this? A B C D E Start Bal $1,023.32 Date Item Expense Deposit Balance $10.12 $1,013.20 $23.3...

Exchane 5.5 IMC Naming
I need to change the FQDN display name on a 5.5 Exchange IMC. Currently the server displays netbiosname.localdomain, where it should read the FQDN of the server. I've searched the registry and misc. config files in the Exchange directory to no avail. In Exchange 2K + you can set this in the server SMTP config. However there is no place to set this in 5.5. Any ideas? Thanks for the help. We ran into a similar issue. We found our options to be either configure our reverse lookup records to our internal namespace or change the domain suffix of the smtp machine. We ended up changing ...

need registration name and key for reinstall
I purchased Money 2007 Premium in August, 2006, via Digital River download and I also ordered a backup CD. Everything worked fine until my computer died. Now I am trying to install Money on a new computer using the same backup CD. But it pops up a window entitled "Key Expired". It appears that I need a "registration name and key", "exactly as given to you". Perhaps I did receive this information before but it would now be lost on my dead computer. Is there a way to retrieve the requisite magic cookies from someone's web site? And what credentials...

Check Name returns No Suggestions
To the group: Outlook 2003, Windows XP I type in a name in the To: box and click the Check Names icon and it returns 'No Suggestions' The Order of Check Names Address Lists is set to Contacts first (Address Book > Tools > Options) - kb296948 I have reset the nickname and automatic completion cache - kb287623 I have even deleted some of the auto-complete names - kb292928 Still I get 'No Suggestions' when I type in a name I have in my Contacts. Any assistance or suggestions most welcome. Thank you. John Can you give an example of what you're typing in and wh...

Products by column constants
A ver y simple question for your experts. I have a column of number that I want to multiply by a constant ( a price list tthat I need t increase by 5%). How to do? I can do one line at a time but how do I d the entire column -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com conn Enter 1.05 in a cell. Copy this. Select your data column and Paste Special>Multiply>OK>Esc. If you set up your formulas initially with a multiplier cell in the formula you can just change the value in the multiplier cell. e.g. Formula in C1 =(A1+B1)*D1 Change the value in D1 and the result in C1 will...

No name with Contacts
I'm using Outlook 2002. When I save a new contact, it appears blank in my contacts. The phone number will show but that is the only way I can identify the contact. Sometimes I get a message that the "File As" field is blank, although it isn't. Not sure what made this start happening. Those that appear in my contact list with names are fine. I can make modifications and the name still appears in the list of contacts. Only new contacts are saved with blank names, even though their File As field has a name in it. I've tried repairs, uninstall/reinstall, MS KB but not...

named range scope...
i get confused... a named range can have: a global level (to the entire workbook), or a worksheet level (to the active worksheet), or a ... also, i've really looked, but can't find good information on how to define 1 level name vs. the other... (any direction on this ?) Mark, Just the two. A workbook name is created by just inserting a name in the Names box, such as myRange. A worksheet name is created by adding the sheet name to the name in the Names box, such as Sheet1!myRange. You can then also create Sheet2!myRange. You can only add a worksheet name if ...

Passing control name to sub
I'm having trouble passing a MSFlexGrid control to a sub. The control name is "flxGalleries". The error is "Type Mismatch. Error '13'". I have the following code: Private Sub Form_Open (Cancel as Integer) ... do stuff ... GridSetup flxGalleries 'Call the Sub and pass the Control ... do more stuff ... End Sub Public Sub GridSetup (ByRef flxGrid As MSFlexGrid) With flxGrid ... do stuff ... End With End Sub What have I done wrong? Cheers Try: Call GridSetup(flxGalleries) 'Call the Sub and ...

Return the name of the object I click on in a form
Hi, How do I go about returning the name of an object on a form. For example if I set the "On Click" event procedure on a rectangle object to return: MsgBox Me.Name I get the form name. What I want to do is click on the object and be abe to reference it's properties such as Tag to run other code based in these values. As always any assistance is greatly appreciated. Regards, John Dumay For the name of the control try Screen.ActiveControl.Name For the control itself use Screen.ActiveControl -- AG Email: discussATadhdataDOTcom "John Dumay" <JohnDumay@dis...

Printing a worksheet in two (or more) columns
Hi, I've got an extremely long spreadsheet table comprising two columns of data. I'd like to print these data in a more compact form - in the same way that the entries are organised in a telephone directory. Say on average my page is 50 rows high - my first two columns on page 1 would appear on the left hand side and be rows 1 through 50, row 51 would continue at the top of the page, but on the right-hand side. Row 101 would appear at the top left hand side of page 2, etc. I'd like to keep the orientation of the columns in portrait (I did find a printer-associ...

File Name Length
Does anyone know if filenames can be longer than 31 characters in Office 2004? Thanks. In article <19bee01c41cec$47393e90$a401280a@phx.gbl>, "JM" <doubledawg9498@yahoo.com> wrote: > Does anyone know if filenames can be longer than 31 characters in Office > 2004? Thanks. FIrst, you *can* have filenames longer than 31 characters in Office v.X already - you just can't generate them. While v.X apps display a hash at the end of a long filename, it keeps the filename intact when you save. MS hasn't announced anything regarding long file names in 2004 ye...

How can I automatically remove duplicate data within a column?
Is there a way to automatically remove duplicated data within a column in Excel? For example, I have a column of over 10000 rows. The cell contents are call numbers, many of them are duplicate and I'd like to remove them without sorting and manually removing them. Chip Pearson has a means for doing this at http://www.cpearson.com/excel/deleting.htm If it is just a single column, though, you can use Data>Filter>Advanced Filter. Once there, select Copy to a new Location and Unique Records only. That will give you a list of unique values in your column - i.e., no duplicates...

GAL display name
How do I change a user's display name in the global address list? I already changed it in active directtory users and computers. It still shows up as : bill smith instead of wsmith. I need it to be wsmith You can right click on it in ADSU and choose rename, it will then bring up a dialog box, and you can change the display name there. -Drew "Eddie" <Eddie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B334F293-62BB-444B-B6E0-B6385A685BBF@microsoft.com... > How do I change a user's display name in the global address list? I > already > changed it in ac...

how can i relate between two columns in two sheets?
Question no too clear - you can use this space to give a detailed question. But here goes: On Sheet1 I can type formulas such as =Sheet2!A1 =SUM(Sheet2!A:A10) If I type = and then click on the cell A1 of a worksheet called My Yearly Totals, I will get the formula ='My Yearly Totals'!A1 Note that a sheet name having spaces get surrounded by single quotes. Does this answer your question? best wishes -- Bernard Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP people.stfx.ca/bliengme email address: remove uppercase characters REMEMBER: Microsoft is closing the newsgroups; We will all me...

Dup check 2 columns
Using Excel 2007, I have a two column list with over 100,000 rows. Example: Jane Doe U Jane Doe John Doe John Doe U John Doe Jack Doe Jack Doe I want to run a dup check to make sure there is only one Jane, Jack or John Doe, but the copy I want to stay is the one with a U behind it if there is one (wouldn't matter which row is kept for Jack). From what I've done so far, the dup check simply keeps whichever record is in the top row. Seems like it should be an easy fix, but I'm lost. Please help. Hi, If the rows you want to keep ar...

creating a function for dividing two columns
I am trying to keep track of softball stats. I trying to make a column of batting averages. I have at bats in column b, hits in column c with the results in column d. I cant get the function right so it will display the correct result. use this =SUM(C1/B1) in cell D1. Format D1 as a number with 3 decimal places. Steve Hubbard "cflan" <cflan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:212BF952-55B9-45DF-BC8C-E8B670FA6010@microsoft.com... > I am trying to keep track of softball stats. I trying to make a column of > batting averages. I have at bats in column b,...

Change reference in formula from cell address to name
I'm fairly sure I saw this yesterday somewhere in this forum, but after almost two hours of searching, and not finding, I figure I've earned the right to ask - if only because someone should feel sorry for my pathetic search skills (or bad memory). Example: say I have a formula =$A$1+$B$2. Later, I name cell A1 "start" and B2 "finish". The original formula above still has the cell references and not the cell names (it does not change to =start+finish). How can I get the formulae created prior to naming cells to change and reflect the cell names? Secondly, give...

combining 2 columns of data
hello my problem is i have a list of names (one column of first names, and one column of last names), my boss says we need to have the first and last names in the same column. Is there any way that the Data can be combined without having to retype all 5000 names?? You can write a formula in a new cell to combine cells. For instance if the first name is in A1 and the last name is in B1, you can write a formula in C1 like this: =A1&" "&B1 This joins the value of A1 with a space and the value of B1. If you need to you can arrange it to be last name comma first name: =B1&a...

How do I un-hide a column in excel
Gurus, One of my colleagues has hidden a column in Excel. Actually most columns are hidden. I can't seem to be able to unhide it. There is a vertical bold blue line right down the center of my spreadsheet. I want to get rid of it. -- Spin Click on the box between the column heading and the row heading (A1 or R1C1) to highlight the whole of the worksheet. Click on <Format><Column><Unhide> Regards. Bill Ridgeway Computer Solutions "Spin" <Spin@spin.com> wrote in message news:4hniecFerumU1@individual.net... > Gurus, > > One of my coll...

Excel (MacOS X) and Autofill text in columns.
Why does my Excel (MacOS X 10.3.5) no longer autofill text in columns? I have checked the prefs are set up to do so. I never used to have this problem in 9.2.2 and cannot see what I have done wrong. Nobdoy yet has fathomed this out. HELP! Captain Dud - > Why does my Excel (MacOS X 10.3.5) no longer autofill text in columns? I > have checked the prefs are set up to do so. I never used to have this > problem in 9.2.2 and cannot see what I have done wrong. Nobdoy yet has > fathomed this out. HELP! < If you don't receive relevant replies here in microsoft.public.excel....