How to add more field on My Work

Dear all,

In PWA, as a Project Manager, when I go to Server Setting, then Manage Views
and select "My Work" in order to manage the view of "My Tasks" for any users,
It seems some fields are not available like the "Baseline Finish" or "HREF".
However, they do appear on "Project" for GANT purpose.
As I need to customize My Task view, how is it possible to add this fields?

Thanks for your reply,

P.S I use 2007 SP1, cannot migrate to SP2 cause of many errors with our
architecture IT.

1) Check if you can create a new Enterprise Date field with the formula "=[Baseline
Finish]" and set it to roll down to the assignment level.

2) In a number of SP1 environments that I've worked with, you cannot roll
formula fields down to the assignment level.  If that is the case, you need
to create a macro in MS Project to copy Baseline Finish to your new enterprise
field on the save event.  If the field is set to roll down, you should be
able to add it to My Tasks.

- Andrew Lavinsky
Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/epm

> Dear all,
>
> In PWA, as a Project Manager, when I go to Server Setting, then Manage
> and select "My Work" in order to manage the view of "My Tasks" for any
> users,
> It seems some fields are not available like the "Baseline Finish" or
> "HREF".
> However, they do appear on "Project" for GANT purpose.
> As I need to customize My Task view, how is it possible to add this
> fields?
> Thanks for your reply,
>
> P.S I use 2007 SP1, cannot migrate to SP2 cause of many errors with
> our architecture IT.

0
Andrew

Add number of used rows to footer?
Is it possible to add the number of used rows to a spreadsheet's footer? I have a basic list in Excel 2000. the number of rows in the list changes weekly, and I would like to find a simple way to: 1 - Count the number of rows in the current list (minus the header row) 2 - Display this number in the footer of the printed spreadsheet. If anyone can help with either of these, I'd appreciate it! Thanks, E If there are no embedded blank cells in column A, you can get a count of the filled rows (minus the header) with the formula =COUNTA(A:A) - 1 To put that number in a footer, you nee...

cannot get colums to add up correctly
Hi, I am trying to add up a column of numbers in �GBP, some are whole numbers ie �12.00 and some are fractional �1.36. Firstly some of the numbers do not input correctly ie �12.00 will appear like this �12.00 but �3.00 appears like this �3 without the .00. Secondly when I highlight the whole column and press autosum, the total is rounded up to a whole number when clearly it isn't correct. How do I correct these features? Hi try formating your cells with two decimals. Goto 'Format - Cells'. Choose 'Number' and select your decimals -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germa...

formula doesn't work
Hi, I am using window XP, have column B, C and D. Cell C1 and B1 are the numbers. I try to enter a formula into column D, it keeps give me C1/B1*100 in cell D1. Why it won't give me the numbers in D1? Is this my Exel's setting problem? -- JJ Hi JJ Instead of C1/B1*100 try =C1/B1*100 HTH. Best wishes Harald "JJ" <JJ@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i melding news:50C9EF25-AFA5-4397-B01C-83E2B49DC6B1@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I am using window XP, have column B, C and D. Cell C1 and B1 are the numbers. > I try to enter a formula into column D, it kee...

Memo field spacing question
I have a memo field in a form and I want to be able to have the user hit enter to move to the next line of the space, however when you hit enter in the field it just brings you to the next field in the form. In excel I would accomplish this by hitting the alt and enter key - how do i do this in a memo field on a form? You can hit Ctrl+Enter or Shift+Enter or set the property sheet (Enter Key Behavior property) for the control to New Line in Field (on the Other tab). -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "Belinda7237&q...

The links in emails do not work in outlook 2000 ? Any Ideas ?
Can anyone suggest how i fix this problem. Basically when i open an email with a link in it either to open another website or whatever when i clivk the link nothing happends. Do you know how i activate the links ???? try IE's tools, options, programs - reset weblinks. -- "ddanmale" <ddanmale@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:837E8B87-10FA-4DF0-9ECB-41A5129E8DCC@microsoft.com... > Can anyone suggest how i fix this problem. Basically when i open an email > with a link in it either to open another website or whatever when i clivk > the > link...

following hyperlinks using the enter key no longer works in excel xp/2k3...
in excel 2000 you can navigate an excel spreadsheet with the arrows keys and use the enter key on a cell with a hyperlink and it goes to the destination of the link. in excel xp and 2k3 that no longer works. hitting the enter key just jumps to the next cell. i turned off that feature, but then hitting enter does nothing at all. is there a way to get the functionality back that was in excel 2000? thanks I've seen a few posts that ask this same question and I've never seen a way to turn it back to the way it used to be. ryan wrote: > > in excel 2000 you can navigate ...

outlook web access won't work for one mailbox....
am experiencing a very strange problem: one user can't logon to outlook web access on an exchange 5.5 server.....all other users can. Is there a way to block access to user's mailboxes on an individual basis? Just wondering if a previous administrator did so.The message is "failed to connect to the Microsoft Exchange Server, Main_PDC." Thanks in advance for any help. Tony "tony" <tony@netcorp.com> wrote: >am experiencing a very strange problem: one user can't logon to outlook >web access on an exchange 5.5 server.....all other users can....

Pivot Table Fields
I added a couple of columns to an Excel 2007 spreadsheet. When I went to generate a pivot table, all but one of the fields that I added do not show in the field list. I've refreshed the table, got out Excel & tried again all with no luck. Anybody have any suggestions as to why all the fields are not showing? You'll have to change the source data range to include all the new columns. Select a cell in the pivot table On the Ribbon, click the Options tab Click Change Data Source, and click Change Data Source Change the Table/Range reference to include all the new ...

Calculated fields to split data from one field to two
Hello- I am trying to take data from field [Market] and create two fields called [PLAN_TYPE_NM] and [MARKET_NM]. The data is text and looks like this: Market PFFS IOWA PFFS CAS IOWA PFFS IOWA PFFS IOWA What I'm trying to do is make MARKET_NM Iowa, and everything else PLAN_TYPE_NM. I've got IOWA separated by using, MARKET_NM: Right([Market],InStr([Market]," ")-1) My problem is I can't seem to get PFFS CAS into it's own field. What screws me up is the fact the field could contain either PFFS, or PFFS CAS. I have looked at multiple posts and everything I'...

Disallow duplicates in combination of fields
I have based a form on a query. I don't want to allow duplicates of certain field combinations. For example: Qstnaire ID PPtID ResponseNo Other fields 1 6 1 1 5 2 1 6 3 I have created a field in the query that concatenates the QstnaireID and the PptID and am trying to add something in the criteria that won't allow a duplicate of this combin...

Working with cell borders
I'm trying to have a vertical inside border in one cell, and that choice does not seem to be available, i.e., it's grayed out on the borders box. Why is this? On 21 Jan, 13:26, neppyworker <neppywor...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'm trying to have a vertical inside border in one cell, and that choice does > not seem to be available, i.e., it's grayed out on the borders box. Why is > this? The inside border option refers to when you are working with a range of cells. If you selected A1:B3, and chose the inside border option, the broder wou...

Memo field missing
Hi I transferred an userform from one to another computer. When i open it the memo field is missing! No error message everthing else is ok. Can Anyone help me Please? E.Zenker E.Zenker" <Ewald@web.de> schrieb ...When i open it the memo field is missing... Hi over there, please try to rename the Frmcache.dat file and restart Outlook. -- Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch! Bitte in den Newsgroup antworten damit jeder etwas davon hat. Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de Thanks for reply, I renamed the file. Started outlook new. Opened the userform. Unfortunately the s...

Hyperlinks not working in Outlook express
Hyperlinks are not working when clicking on them , while MS Explorer is opened. However if MS Explorer is not open, Outlook express will succesfully launch MS Explorer and go to the requested Hyperlink. I use Windows XP and have SP2 installed. LostInCyberspace wrote: > Hyperlinks are not working when clicking on them , while MS Explorer is > opened. However if MS Explorer is not open, Outlook express will succesfully > launch MS Explorer and go to the requested Hyperlink. > > I use Windows XP and have SP2 installed. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97/98/20...

Keyboard shortcut for add-in
Is it possible to assign a keyboard shortcut to an add-in macro? Francis Certainly. In the Tools>Macro>Macros dialog, type the name of your macro then "Options" Add a shortcut then "Cancel" Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 26 Nov 2009 07:36:23 -0800 (PST), Francis <hayeshome@nl.rogers.com> wrote: >Is it possible to assign a keyboard shortcut to an add-in macro? > >Francis ...

clicking on a cell to have it add a number
Is there a way to click on a cell and have it put in a "1" the first time you click, and then if you click it again have it put in a "2" and so on? We do surveys in houses and need to count for example the number of chairs. So, if we have a cell that says "chairs" and next to it the place to put the number of chairs, we want to be able to click on the blank cell and have it include the number of chairs, one for each click. Is this possible and how would you do it? Thanks for your help. Check out the use of a SPINNER. You can go up or down, just in case y...

SSL protection won't work with other than port 25
Hi, We have problems with secured smtp connections. ISPs in Finland block port 25 to outside smtp server, so we are using port 7725 as secondary port to smtp. I made proper configurations to smtp virtual server so that it listens also 7725. This configuration works when I dont' user secured connections, but when I enable ssl protection in outlook it doesn't work, port 25 works same time as it should. I tried to test smtp with telnet to port 7725 and it responded fine if ssl wasn't required (and I could sent mails), and if I put ssl required mode on, it asked starttls as it...

Referencing a field from other windows w/ VBA Modifier
Let's say I have Window1 and Window2. I've written code in Window1 that needs to change a field in Window2. I've tried each of the following lines on their own and none of them have worked. This Subroutine exists in Window1, not Window2. Private Sub Button_Changed() Great_Plains.Window2.UserDefined.Value = 999 //first try Great_Plains.Window2.UserDefined.Value = "some value" //second try Great_Plains.Window2.UserDefined.Focus (999) //third try End Sub Is this possible? Phil Yes it is possible. You only need Window2.FieldNa...

Adding fields into Workflow Rule
I am trying to create a workflow rule where the assignment of a case is dependant on the Product type. However the Product field does not appear in the Field list for the Case Object. Is there a way to add the field into the picklist? ...

don't print empty fields
I have a Form with multiple fields, if a certain field is empty then I don't want all fields printed. For Ex.: EmpName Address1 Phone Email if Employees with no data in Emails don't print all fields? Not all Employees has e-mails. The current database prints all Employees fields even with with no data. Do I need to do a Query? thank you. Arnold -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com iaqsuk via AccessMonster.com wrote: >I have a Form with multiple fields, if a certain field is empty then I don't >want all fields printed. For Ex.: > >EmpName >...

imagelist.add ILC_COLOR4 images show w cyan bkground. MFC bug?
Hi All, Having a minor problem with loading icons from bitmaps when they are 4 bit color in VS6. Here's a simple example: Make a simple mfc dialog-based app named "fourbit" with default choices. Make a new empty bitmap image in paint and set the width and height to 16 pixels. Save it as "4biticon.bmp" with the 16 color bitmap option in the root folder of you app. in the header of the dlg "fourbitdlg.h" add an imagelist member: CImageList m_imagelist; in the resource editor add a listcontrol default IDC_LIST1 and set it to style small icon,top,none with s...

search not working
Hi I just did a new install xp pro sp2 and the search in start is not working it is there to click on but nothing happens when I click on it the search works ok in folders .. Everything else seems ok. Thank you for any help Bob C Was Norton or McAfee pre-installed? http://my.opera.com/rejzor/blog/removal-tools-for-norton-and-mcafee-security-programs "BOB" <marcasp@webtv.net> wrote in message news:27806-4C0D3475-10492@storefull-3253.bay.webtv.net... > Hi I just did a new install xp pro sp2 and the search in start is not > working it is there to click...

How to do a work graph in MS Excel?
How do give single letters numerical equivalent? (MS Excel) im trying to do a work graph. I have filled some cols and rows like that Example: | Date | | Date | | Date | | Date | {etc} |Working hours Name 1.th june 2.th june 3.th june 4.th june {etc} | Peter J J G - | as in example J means 8 working hours, G means 6 working hours and - means a day off. At the end should be some formula which sums all the working days to exact hours...

field returns a value if at least one matching record is found
I had posted this question in the Forms thread, but that was probably the wrong place. TblPartNumInfo TblDefectRpt My query for PartNumInfo brings together lots of different tables including customers, contact info, status of jobs. A feature I need to add is a warning if at least one defect report exists for a given part number. It would be shown on the form as a conditional format of the text box where the part number is shown. So I would like to add a field to my query that would return some value (like the part#ID) if at least one Defect Report exists for a part#. I created a sepa...

Hide Duplicate Fields on Forms
I'd like to be able to suppress the display of repeating values on a form. It's simple enough on reports, but can I achieve the same effect on a form with Default View = Continuous Forms --- and how to do I it? In Excel, I usually take advantage of conditional formatting for this kind of thing, but it seems to work differently in Access Thanks, Bill Hi, the way to do this is to change the recordsource of your form to exclude the duplicates from showing. If your the recordsource is a query, try using SELECT DISTINCT instead of just SELECT in the SQL view of the query. Jeanet...

Preventing Work Offline in Outlook 2003
Hi all, Just enquiring whether it's possible via setting or policy to enforce the removal of Work Offline from the File menu in Outlook... Why would I wish to do this? I've recently migrated an office of 50/60 year olds from Groupwise to Exchange and they keep changing the setting on me!!! Thanks in advance, Adam Smith Work offline works great when you have network connectivity problems. People can read and respond to mail received prior to the problem and thereby cut down their "down" time while off the network. It also works great when using Outlook on a laptop ...