Failed to get language error...

but I only get it on weekends. It seems to be tied to the warmup script I am
running for SharePoint/Project 2007.  The script hits these pages:
/Pages/default.aspx
/project/default.aspx
/project/_layouts/pwa/admin/admin.aspx
/10887/

every 10 minutes.  This seems to be the timing of the errors on the weekend.
 What I don't understand is why it only happens on the weekend.  The servers
are under virtually no load during the weekends.

"parameter values are not vaild" error message when trying to se.
I'm trying to send test emails, and I get a "could not complete operation" box with the error message, "One or more parameter values are not valid." How do I fix this? I would double check your e-mail account settings (e.g. account name, password, POP3/IMAP servername, SMTP server, e-mail address) in Microsoft Outlook to make sure they are filled out correctly. "Sarah" <Sarah@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CF4C5632-C855-42E4-AD47-09CF15158E3D@microsoft.com... > I'm trying to send test emails, and I get a "could not c...

Outlook 2002
I am getting "The operation failed." error message when I try to: Send/Receive All Press F9 Click the Send/Receive Button I have attempte a Repair as well as a remove reinstall. Suggestions? See if http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;312354 helps. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Paul McCone" <mccone@mcconeconsulting.com> wrote in message news:084001c358fb$dd14f680$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I am getting "The operation failed." error message...

Operation failed error when opening attachment
A customer of mine sometime gets the error message 'The operation failed' when opening an attachment. This has been seen for .xls and .zip files from a particular source. If outlook is closed then re-opened, the attachment opens fine. Also, if the same file is sent again, the copy will open. I posted this message once before and it was suggested to me that there may be a problem with the secure outlook temp folder. I have followed the instructions given to empty this folder, but this has not resolved the problem. Even directly after emptying the folder, the customer experienced a ...

ERROR_NO_TOKEN-CreateDispatch fails
Hello, I'm want to use DIAdem 9.x( It's an application) Automation Object in VC++.but my CreateDispatch returns the Win32 error code (GetLastError) - 1008 Error Details: ************** GetLastError returns: 1008 Win32 Error Code : ERROR_NO_TOKEN Description: An attempt was made to reference a token that does not exist. What does that mean "An attempt was made to reference a token that does not exist. " ? How can i get this executed ? But the Automation Object created for "DIAdem.toCommand" succeds in VBScript ? Please find the code snippet below. co...

Error 2007
Help!!! This macro used to work perfectly fine. Nothing has changed. All of a sudden, I am getting a type mismatch(error 2007). I don’t know how to fix this. Sample of my code: Range("A4").Select With ActiveSheet.PivotTables("PivotTable4").PivotFields("ST-LOC-NUMB") .PivotItems("(blank)").Visible = False End With Range("A1").Select ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=AVERAGE(R[2]C:R[9998]C)" Range("A1").Select Selection.autofill Destination:=Range("A1:M1"), Type:=xlFi...

xp
I use xp pro with service pack 2. I have lost my discs in a house move. I now want to install Thai characters to allow my wife to send emails in her own language. However, xp prompts me for a cd which i obviously now don't have. Where/what should I now do? Thanks in anticipation. This is not a media center related question. Anyway try the following :- "Set interface Thai interface of Windows ® XP" http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=0DB2E8F9-79C4-4625-A07A-0CC1B341BE7C&displaylang=th regards, S.Sengupta[MS-MVP] "sm...

Compile errors in function when converting from 97 to 2000
I am trying to convert an Access 97 mdb file to 2000...I got a compile error and when I run the debugger it stops at this function... It highlights the last section...RankCheck = result ....error states...Function call on lefthand side of assignment must return Variant or Object. Any ideas on what it should be changed to? Public Function RankCheckOrig(current_value As Integer) As Integer Dim previous_value As Integer Dim previous_rank As Integer Dim result As Integer previous_value = Forms![Rankvariables]![previous_value] previous_rank = Forms![Rankvariables]![previous_rank] If current_v...

Getting white space (square character) in database
We have a VC++/MFC application. Our users are sporadically getting a non-printable square character in their database record fields. The data is typically collected through the UI in a text field. For example, we have a field for suffix. In the database, "[]r" was stored instead of "Jr". I don't know what the users could be doing to get this. I am guessing it might be that they are accidently hitting additional keys like the control key on the keyboard and creating the non-printable characters. Any ideas? Rob C YES - Validation! Don't put any data int...

POP3SVC Error
Hello, The Exchange 2003 Sp1 mail server shows the following error in the application log, Event Type: Error Event Source: POP3SVC Event Category: General Event ID: 1051 Description: Unexpected error condition: call to function CEncryptCtx::CheckServerCert() resulted in error code 0x800cc801. Microsoft knowledgebase article kb275291 suggests that the client is trying to use SSL. SSL is configured and its working fine. Any idea why this error is getting generated ? Thanks, Elan On 6 Feb 2006 06:07:31 -0800, "Elan" <elangumaran@gmail.com> wrote: >Hello, &g...

Error 0X800CCC0B
I posted this question a month ago and still have no real solution. When opening my mail my default account opens and my calender is updated and my secondary e-mail shows Subject Error saying mail from that account cannot be sent or received. When I Sync. that account the e-mail from that account is received and I can send with no problems. I have tried one suggestion and stopped signing in since I do not use the calender and the error message is no more. Without sign-in however I have no Contacts List which I do like to have. I have been living with this problem using the Sync b...

XmlValidation Errors int TreeView Control
I show some Xml file in Windows TreeView control. Wenn I validate Xml with some Xml-Schema, I have to show errors node with red color. How can I find an element name, which causes an Exception of XmlValidatingReader? In XmlValidatingReader, you can not determine the element/attribute name which caused the error but you can find out the line number and position where the error occured. This information is available on the XmlSchemaException, if you have hooked up a validation event handler. Zafar "nataly" <nataly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7E9753AE-4...

Error Message #9
Hello ! I am receiving an error message, "File format is not valid" when trying to open an excel file located on the network. This file was created to reserve equipment and/or boardrooms within the organization. What must I do to correct this problem? Hmmm... does the message say anything else? what version of Excel are you using? can other users in your company open that file? Sean ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Sometimes excel w...

How do you get rid of the "[SPAM]" in the subject of an email?
Everytime I send or receive email, no matter what computer I'm on, it automatically inserts "[SPAM]" into the subject of an email. How do I get rid of this? Outlook isn't doing that. Check with your mail administrator or ISP and see if they're running a spam filter that is. -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr/Computers/OneNoteFAQ.htm **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. ...

Error message when retriving a string from my xml file in C#.net a
I created the following code in my C# program but it's giving me error message at run time of : XML.XPATH.XPATHEXCEPTION : Namespace Manager or XSLTContext needed. This query has a prefix, variable or user defined function. Can someone see what I'm doing wrong? Thanks, Alpha private XPathDocument unityMessages = new XPathDocument("UnityMessages.xml"); unityMsgNavigator = unityMessages.CreateNavigator(); string query = @"/trans-unit[@id=""m1""]/target[@xml:lang=""fr""]"; XPathExpression queryM1 = unityMsgNavigator.Co...

Microsoft CRM Unhandled Error 06-07-06
Started recieving this error message when trying to perform searches... ================================= Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Source Error: An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin ...

.NET Security updates fail
Opening a new thread as suggested by PA Bear. OS: Windows XP Pro SP3 running IE8 but Chrome for anything useful. Part on an office network with an SBS2003 domain server. The above updates won't install and fail with error 0x80070643. I have read KB976982 and followed its procedure to remove all .NET versions and replace them in the order 3.5SP1, 1.1, 1.1SP1 followed by Windows update. This has not resolved the problem and the updates sit in my systray, waiting.. I am also running AVG Free and take the view that any AV is better than none. Is there any suggestion that A...

linking machine datasource to MySQ,import tableL-error
Hi I am able create a machine datasource using a MySQL ODBC driver but when I select import and try to import data I get the error , Microsoft Access reserved error (-7701). I used the same driver around 6 months ago and it worked fine. Thanks. -- Paul G Software engineer. Just a bit more information. I ran a trace and get the following, looks like a bad pointer, could it be running out of machine memory! MSACCESS 714-6cc ENTER SQLSetConnectOption HDBC 083715E8 SQLINTEGER 103 <SQL_LOGIN_TIMEOUT> SQLPOINTER 0x00000014 MSACCE...

Error when accessing System Settings
When System Setting is selected under Organization Settings we receive the errror: "The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship with remote server" I am not seeing this error in other areas of the system. ...

Outlook 2000
The file P:\outlook.pst could not be accessed because another workstation has modified it. Close and then restart all mail-enabled applications. This error occurs while Outlook is open and in use, the .pst file is on a network drive. I have users getting this error messages several times a day and it shuts down their Outlook and closes out. NT 4.0 and W2k Pro clients. ...

Can anyone get the front and rear pages of a booklet to display?
I can merrily paste a pic onto facing INTERNAL pages of a booklet. But I can't display "facing pages" for the covers (I can print preview)... I can't get a picture to go onto the front and rear covers, the picture gets cropped to the spine. I want one picture that wraps around the covers of the booklet (4" x 8 1/2") to fit into a #10 envelope. This is kind of tricky. The best way to achieve this would be doing the procedure on an inside facing page so you can readily see what you are doing. Insert the picture, copy/paste the picture, stack the two images b...

internet explorer mime type resubmit to window error
I have an web-app that can produce a receipt by submiting a html table into a new window and setting the mime type to Excel. This functionality works fine. If the user does not close this window and goes to create a new receipt then the excel plugin within explorer simply copies the data within the previous window into the new window and ignores the new data. Is there any solution to this problem? First, I don't know what I'm talking about. Second, it does sound like some kind of caching problem. Is there anyway you can force the web application to refresh the cached data? ...

Possible to get rid of without rebuilding everything?
Hi all, Back to years ago, the consultant set up our forest with empty root domain and one child domain. Right now, the forest functional level is windows 2003. and all DCs are windows 2003 domain controller. All users and servers are on the child domain. Currently, we are thinking to move to Windows 2008 DCs. If we need to get rid of the empty root domain. is this possible without affecting our applications (exchange etc..)? BTW, why is the reason to keep this empty root domain? Thank you! You are stuck with the root domain forever. Root domain is no longer consi...

Microsoft Word's language settings... a bug.
One day, when I was doing Spanish homework on Microsoft Word, I set the language to Spanish to see if I spelled anything wrong. When I finished, I exited out and came back a day later to open up Word. When I typed in my name, I went to this path: Review -> Set Language ....and then I found that for some reason the default language was Spanish, even though I did not say for it to be the default language. So, I set the default to English, and then everything seemed fine. BUT, when I came back again the following day, the default language was Spanish again! The weird thing ...

Getting the longest lengh in range of cells
I am trying to get the length of the longest cell in a range and use the array {=len(a1:a1)}. What happens is that it picks up the length of cell A1. Is there a way in a formula to determine the longest cell length in a range, or through VBA. Thanks in advance Hi Try this formula array (please amend with last row number): {=MAX(LEN(A1:A7))} HTH Cordially Pascal "Geoff" <gh@bob.com> a �crit dans le message de news:uMKoCQiSFHA.1176@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > I am trying to get the length of the longest cell in a range and use the > array {=len(a1:a1)}. What happen...

Money 2005 fails to start on Vista
My Money 2005 was working fine on Vista (see history below) but now when the splash screen comes up it dies with no error message. I've tried uninstall and reinstall using the run by Administrator options, done a registry clean up and still the same thing. I'm at a loss now as to what to do. I'd really rather not upgrade to 2007 but if anyone can offer good reasons why I should it would be appreciated. I'm really getting frustrated with MS and their failure to make Vista compatable to even their own programs! (i.e. issues with Outlook 2002 not storing a password, P...