EPM 2007 compatibility with OS7, IE7 and other

Hi,

I need to know if EPM 2007 is compatible with the new OS7, MS Office 7 and
10, IE7 and IE8, Citrix and Virtual PC. Can someone please advise on this?

Thanks

Laguna this is documented on TechNet:
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/projectserver/bb267358.aspx#tab=1

--
Christophe Fiessinger
Microsoft

"laguna" <laguna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I need to know if EPM 2007 is compatible with the new OS7, MS Office 7 and
> 10, IE7 and IE8, Citrix and Virtual PC. Can someone please advise on this?
>
> Thanks

0
Christophe

Show All Groups in 2007
I've looked for this setting, but can't seem to find it -- or, maybe it's not available (which would totally surprise me) -- is there a way to always "Show All Groups" in Access 2007 as opposed to having to right click on the navigation pane and activate all the time? I prefer to see all my objects at once. Thanks for any help. Yes: the top of the Nav Pane has a drop-down. Choose: All Objects. To see them sorted like previous versions, right-click on the top of the Nav Pane, and choose: Category | Object Type -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, W...

Outlook 2007 256 Color Mode
Just returned home from a business trip, opened up my Outlook 2007 and it was UGLY! Looks like its running on 256 color mode or something. Running on Microsoft Vista / Office 2007 / Dell GX620 pc. It was working before I left. Not sure what cause or solution is. Tried doing a Office Repair...no affect. HELP! If you have a solution, please e-mail me at mcsims@gmail.com as I may loose this site location. Thanks...Michael Is it ONLY Outlook that looks that way? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com <mcsims@gmail.com> wrote in message ...

Messages stuck in Outbox + Heavy CPU load Outlook 2007
Hi, I am using Outlook 2007 with Windows Vista Ultimate. I have a very annoying problem. On a random messages, Outlook "decides" that a certain message will not leave the outbox whatsoever, even if I will write the same message again and again. It happens usually with attachments (usually small ones) but not always. This is what is happening usually: I am writing the message as usual, and trying to send it. In the lower corner, Outlook informs that send/receive was completed successfully but the message remains in the outbox, and somehow blinks a little (if I can describe it ...

access 2007 and custom toolbars in earlier version
Is there a way in Access 2007 (Enterprise) to modify a custom toolbar created in say Access 2002? In the help there are only topics about the quick access toolbar. I want to modify the action of a button, but right clicking and choosing customize, like used to be so easy (once you get used to it), is no longer possible. Does that mean no more custom toolbars and no backward compatibilty here? Help would be very welcome as the user friendliness of my user's experience is at stake here. ...

I can't run My outlook 2007 as its capacity is exceeded. How can .
My outlook 2007 has exceeded is maximum capacity two days ago and since then I can't run it since I am always getting a system comment saying that I need to empty folders to have it back - which I did inquite a large number os them. Now I would like to know how can I overcome this situation since, as I said, I have emptied quite a lot of folders and no result was obtainesd so far. Kindly help me with your advices. the soonest if possible Thanks Graça Maria Portugal There is no such thing as Maximum Capacity in outlook. How many emails a day do you receive? ...

How can I prioritize tasks by number in Outlook 2007?
I am trying to create a custom priority for my tasks in Outlook 2007, but I'm not able to edit the field that was created when I changed the settings to include a custom priority. I'm trying to put a number into it, so that I can sort my tasks in a certain category by number, but I'm not able to. We aren't watching you and your explanation is missing details. Where in Outlook are you trying to view the Tasks? There are 3 places to see Tasks. If in the Task Folder, what View are you in? If in Tasks folder you probably need to turn on in-line editing. Regards Judy Gle...

Money 2007 H & B + Windows Vista
Hello, I have read a lot about problems with installing and using Money (2007) on machines running Windows Vista. Is there some kind of "manual" how to go about the install procedure? A manual that describes where to have the program installed installed and where to keep the data? And a manual that describes how to keep the rights as an administrator as you would normally have under windows XP? And maybe there are some other issues that I haven't thought about. Thanks, Eric "Eric" <nomail@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:468fe69d$0$37724$5fc3050@dre...

Excel 2007. How do I get un-installed add-ins off the toolbar?
I have 2 Large Icons on the ribbon/toolbar of Excel 2007. These are Omnipage and s-force. Both of these have been uninstalled and I have de-activated both add-ins. How do I get these off the toolbar forever? thanks ...

Transaction error in Money 2007
Since TAXCUT is out and Money is free with it (Staples), I purchased and upgraded from 06 to 07. My first download resulted in a transaction on my Fidelity account that listed the sale of one mutual fund and the purchase of another. Following the prompts I accepted each transaction but received the following error: An error occurred but Money was unable to retrieve and display details about what happened. (Resource = rcmpiad. Error = 4061.) I have tried deleting the transaction but it continually says 1 transaction to read. I have run salvage and it claimed to fix some on-line issue...

.NET Framework 1.1 compatibility
Does anyone know when the CRM will support .NET Framework 1.1? I have VS.NET 2003 installed on my development machine. There doesn't seem to be a straightforward way of building a solution in 1.0 from the IDE. I guess I can use the command lines... Microsoft CRM v1.2 Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm >> Other Microsoft CRM Online Forum Resources >-----Original Message----- >Does anyone know when the CRM will support .NET Framework 1.1? > >I have VS.NET 2003 installed on my development machine. There doesn't seem >to be a straig...

IE7 breaks Outlook client
If you have Outlook client installed and it is working correctly, with your crm server url set in your trusted sites, if you upgrade to IE7, you will get a "cannot communicate with server" error. to fix this you need to move the url from trusted sites to local intranet sites. ...

Compatability of Powerpoint 2008 with 2004
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I "upgraded" to Office 2008 and am having problems viewing Powerpoint slides that I created with 2004 version previously even though they are saved as 2004. Some images are blank or blacked out. In one case, when I replaced the images and then sent the presentation to a colleague who uses MAc with Office 2004 it was fine on his computer but when he sent back to me, again images were blank or black. I need to exchange files frequently with people using the older version so it will not be adequate to just fix thi...

Compatibility Checker
When I save a Excel 2007 worksheet with settings for an Excel 2003 file, the compatibility checker comes up and says the following: "Some cells or styles in this worksheet contain formatting that is not supported by the selected file format. These formats will be converted to the closest format available." (not very helpful or informative) Ok, so now I know what the problem is, but just how do I find out which cells are the offending formats? The file has multiple tabs, but is generaly formatted with common fonts - nothing fancy. I have a few shaded cells, but ...

Rich Text formatting in Access 2007
In Access 2007, is it possible to add rich text formatting to text in a memo field (or mixed formatting within any text field). I have just upgraded to the new version of Access, and it appears that this feature still has not been added. Is this correct? (If so, why?) If it is not possible to format individual words within a field in Access, , is there a simple, free add-in that will enable Access to do this kind of basic formatting, such as adding italic, bold, and underlining? Thanks very much for any information you may have. Bob Rich Text format for Memos in: Tables - Look in t...

VBA Help in Access 2007
When looking through the Help engine, either local or online, I get blank pages when I look at many detail pages in the Help file. For example, when looking at most all web pages in ADO (Section I: ActiveX Data Objects (ADO), there's one title line and no detail. Is that planned behavior (no data) or is there some setting or site to find information? I'm specifically looking for handling records in a table (read, process, summarize). Thanks Terryomsn =?Utf-8?B?VGVycnk=?= <Terry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:04199121-0746-4A15-B201-03F13827D29C@microso...

Editing Password protected form fields in Word 2007
We have created a Word document with a legacy text form field. We inserted a word date field and protected the document allowing Filling in Forms. After protecting the document when we try going to the form field and clicking on back space to delete the entry we get "This is not a valid selection" message box. We have existing word documents in 2003 with similar form fields. We were able to delete the entries and add new data. After converting the documents to 2007 or create new documents in 2007 and try to delete the entries we get the above error. Hi Veera, ...

Re: is MS Publisher compatible with Word?
<<Can you use Word to edit Publisher files?>> No. Mac Townsend Adcom Graphics, Fairfield, C A www.adcomgraphics.com Powered by the E-mail PIM - Info Select - www.miclog.com ...

How to wireless sync WinMobile 6 with Outlook 2007?
Is there a way to sync WM phone with outlook, calendar, notes and tasks? I don't have an Exchange account, and would prefer not to use google calendar sync. (Running Vista Home Premium) My laptop calendar is always avail to my family and it would be great if the events I add to my phone calendar would automatically sync to the laptop at home. Thanks! Instal Active Sync on your PC http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/en-us/help/synchronize/device-synch.mspx "slw7228" <slw7228@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7EF461EB-9CC2-49B5-A933-A94F1A2DB07A@micro...

error 1606 office 2007
When i want to reinstal/ remove/ install office 2007, i get the message: Error 1606.Could not access network location :. can somebody help me? > When i want to reinstal/ remove/ install office 2007, i get the message: > Error 1606.Could not access network location :. > > can somebody help me? This is the wrong newsgroup for such issues -- Mike GoTinker, C# Blog http://www.gotinker.com "Roy" <Roy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CA257E02-AA9F-47C2-934F-FC4E30986616@microsoft.com... > When i want to reinstal/ remove/ ins...

2007 Report Toolbars
I have a 2003 program that all forms and reports open to a full screen. I now have that program in 2007. It took a while but I figured out how to get the reports to open to a full screen. However, I can't get my custom toolbars to display with the reports. The functionality of the toolbar comes by way of a macro group. I set the Border Style to "Sizable," the Control Box to "Yes," and the Close Button to "Yes." I can use the On Close Event to perform a function, like returning to the form that opened it. I use the toolbars to offer the user se...

Inserting text closing or begining salutations in Office 2007
hi. I am starting to get to grips with Office 2007. I like the program and it's changes, but I am struggling to find some of the items I used to use in the previous version. For instance, how do I add closing and opening salutations such as "yours sincerily" or "dear sir" etc that we used to be able to do in the version before this. I have looked, but can't sem to find it anywhere. I appreciate any help or pointers with this. Many thanks. ...

Color Scheme in Outlook 2007
Is there a way to change the theme / color scheme in Outlook 2007. When I installed it has defaulted to a light blue and yellow. Is there a way to change the colors being used in the app? Thanks, -Chris only to gray. it's done from word. From http://www.slipstick.com/emo/2006/up060525.htm#faq How can I change Outlook's colors? From the Office icon in the upper left corner of Word (replacing the File menu), choose Word Options, Personalize and switch color schemes. At this time there are only two colors to choose from - Windows XP blue and Vista slate gray. -- Diane Poremsky [...

In Word 2007, I want to enable tabbing between fields in my .docm
In Developer Mode, how can I set the properties of my fields to support tabbing from one field to another in my Word form? What kind of "fields" did you insert? If they're form fields from the Legacy Controls button, you have to turn off Design Mode and then protect the document for forms. Either click the Protect Document button and go through the Restrict Formatting pain/pane, or add the Lock command to your Quick Access Toolbar. If they're content controls (the other buttons in the Controls group), tabbing between controls other than a Rich Text control w...

Error message. I can receive but not send on outlook 2007
I have just installed office 2007 Professional onto Windows Vista. I am having problems with Outlook. At first i could not send or receive without getting the error 'This operation failed. An object cannot be found'. I deleted one (of two) personal folder links in the data files section of account settings and i'm now able to receive messages. However i still can't send emails. The send/receive reports that the connection is fine however when i draft a new email and press send, the error message 'This operation failed. An object cannot be found'. Please adv...

Can VISIO 2007 work on multiple pages of an org chart simultaneous
I created an org chart with over 100 pages using the Org Chart Wizard and Excel, I’m assigning colors to various shapes using the Data Graphic feature. To apply the colors I choose “Edit” then “select all” which selects all the shapes on the current sheet, then I select “Apply To Selected Shapes” from the Data Graphics pane, this works fine for the current sheet but is there a way to apply this to all the sheets at once. Thanks Mark, I've written a macro for you to try in my blog... See Applying Selected DataGraphic to the Whole Document - http://bvisual.spaces.live.com/...