Data missing from enterprise custom task fields after migrating

We can see the enterprise task fields, but none of the data is displayed in
files migrated from Project Server 2003 to 2007. Any ideas?
--
michael

Michael:

What process did you follow for migration?

--
Gary L. Chefetz, MVP, MCT, MCTIP
Business: http://www.msprojectexperts.com

"michaelj" <notreallyme.com> wrote in message
> We can see the enterprise task fields, but none of the data is displayed
> in
> files migrated from Project Server 2003 to 2007. Any ideas?
> --
> michael

0
Gary

SQL in Excel data
Hi all, Is there a possibility/way to run an SQL query in an excel data sheet? I have quite some data like the sample below, now i would like to have the sum of spending for each person. Like it is possible in Access. A1 B1 Field1 Field2 Chuck 12,89 Mike 23,09 Jean 9,34 Chuck 30,00 Mike 3,80 Chuck 22,00 Mike 7,23 Jean 10,55 Jean 10,75 Jean 31,45 Chuck 19,99 Result Field1 SumOfField2 Chuck 84,88 Jean 62,09 Mike 34,12 Advice would be appriciated. Cheers, Ludovic Hi You could use a formula like this ...

How is the 'FROM' field supposed to work in 2003?
I've noticed in inconsistent behavior of how the FROM field works when sending messages in Outlook 2003. From my testing it seems like on some occasions it will look as if the message has actually come from the name I enter into the field. I.e. 'John Smith' however on other occasions it will say sent from 'Myself' on behalf of 'John Smith'. Can someone confirm how it is supposed to work in an IMAP environment? Thank you. On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 00:46:07 -0000, Maz wrote: > I've noticed in inconsistent behavior of how the FROM field works when > se...

How to get XML data out of an XML file

Love Potion for Miss Blandish #13
yada yada hi darmasya, glanil,bavati bharata, agydanam adarmasya, kridadmanam padarmasya, ...

Custom Item Movement Report
Anyone out there have a custom item movement report and item movement history report that includes extended description that they would be willing to share? Thanks! -JIM That was a pretty tricky request but I was able to make the change. Download the reports here: http://www.newestech.com/downloads/itemmovement.zip If you cannot download from there shoort me an email and I will send over. Check out our RMS add-ons website in exchange.. http://www.newestech.com/POS/extensions.htm Casey Hanson New West Technologies chanson@newestech.com Hi, Can you do one with "Transferred To"...

Custom cell formatting
I need to create a custom format for a series of cells that will begin like this. I can't figure out what the code character is fora volitile potentially alpha character. Can anyone help me?? -Monica, Dallas 000000 000001 000002 .... 000009 00000A 00000B 000010 000011 ...... Monica something like this might work for you but you'll need to put all the leading digits in for the entry with the alpha character Regards Trevor "MDavison" <davison@fr.com> wrote in message news:#SD0tUzTEHA.1652@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > I need to create a custom format for a series ...

Is anybody using Symantec Enterprise Vault?
Hi, A vendor has recommended this solution to us, I have looked at the datasheet for the product and it speaks the right language but I was wondering if anybody on here uses it in a live environment and what their opinion of it is. Cheers Sean ...

Missing Menu Options (Outlook 2002)...
HELP! I've noticed a few things disappearing: 1) When I right-click an e-mail to add the person to the Junk Senders list, the options under "Junk E-mail" are no longer visible (just gives me a stubby blank box) 2) I don't have access to "Tools --> Rules Wizard" - that'c completely disappeared. Any ideas? ...

How refresh imported data automatically?
In Excel, I've imported data into a worksheet. I know I can click Data.. Refresh Data to requery the source, but I want to be able to do it in a more automated way. Is there some sort of macro I can write when opened or something? Thanks, Ron Ron, Select the cell the data starts in, select Data/Import External Data/Data Range Properties Check the box "Refresh on file open" and anything else that needs checking off... Other than that, you could record a new Macro that selects your cell, refreshes data, and assign the macro to a keystroke, or even an icon. Beege ...

Ex5.5 to Ex2003 intra org migration
Hi I have migrated from E5.5 to E2003 intra-Org migration and chose the option SID migration via ADMT during migration . I 've notice that both source domain and target domain accounts have been added to mailbox and public folder resources which doesn't appear to be a problem at the moment. However in the near future when I do decide to remove the source domain would I be left with "zombie" source domain accounts??? In addition, granted that I chose to migrate SID history what will be the result when the source Doman is remove. Will there be any performance impact ??...

Question About Missing Data
So, this is probably really easy, but I just want to ask and see if I may be missing something here. Some data on vendor numbers changed. Let’s say IBM used to have a vendor number 12345 and now it’s vendor number is 56789. I can identify IBM as IBM, but I really want to use the number, not the name. Should I set up a table that ties the numbers together, so that Access knows 12345 = 56789? Or, should I do some kind of Update Query and change all incidences of 12345 to be 56789? Or, is there some other, method, like a ‘best practices for missing data’? Thanks! Ryan--- ...

Custom CRect Question
I have a custom rectangle class that inherits from CRect: class CCustomRect : public CRect { private: CPoint m_maxPt; COLORREF m_color; TCHAR text[50]; public: CCustomRect(RECT* source, CPoint pt, COLORREF rgb); RECT* RectBase(); void Update(RECT* r); } Inheritance has worked well until I found myself needing to create the RectBase function (above) to return the rectangle dimensions. CRect does not seem to have any methods that can be called to return the base class's RECT value. I could take CRect::Size and construct a rectangle to return, but this seems a bit much. My...

Outlook Data Files #4

tasks entered in taskpad don't appear in task folder
All of the tasks that I have entered via the taskpad do not appear in the task folder, what am I doing wrong or do I have the wrong expectation? OL98/WinXP John Keith kd0gd@juno.com What view are you using on your Tasks folder? --=20 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. "John Keith" <kd0gd@juno.com> wrote in message = news:6grrm0hkagessu2ecc0bj81pc41aarq39r@4ax.com... | All of the tasks that I have...

How do you access custom entities with javascript?
I'm about to pull my hair out. I have no problem accessing system attributes, but the second I try to get or set a value for a custom attribute, I get an error (null or not an object). My problem is I am checking the changed input to a field, and if it fails a certain criteria, I need to reset the original value. The best way I could think to do this was to store this value in a new attribute and then restore it if needed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. jsankovitch@gmail.com wrote: > I'm about to pull my hair out. I have no problem accessing system > attributes, b...

Find what control is using a data item
I built a form, then deleted 2 columns from the source table and now I get a popup asking for the value of those 2 columns. The problem is, I don't use those columns so I need to find what on the form is refferencing the deleted columns. I have looked at the control drop down on the properties window and the tab order window and can't find a control with either one of the missing column names. How do I determine what is trying to refference the deleted columns? I found the problem, the column was still referenced in the underlying query that fed the form. "MeSteve"...

Migrating E5.5/NT4 to E2003/W2K
I am going to be migrating E5.5 to E2003 very soon Can anyone please give me tips as I would like to avoid as many probs a possible. I can use the same IP, Domain name etc Thanks in Advance Hi, Done a few of those You could do an in-place upgrade but you must be absolutely sure about your backups. For me, the easiest (and probably safest) way is to do a new installation of 2003 and run the two systems in parralel until all users have been migrated to the new system before shutting down the old system. I short: Suppose you have alias@demo.com as your current e-mail domain: 1. Create a...

Exchange 2003: Missing emails
Hello, Strange problem, not sure if anyone else experiencing: We are running Exchange 2003 SP1 on Windows 2000 SP4. A manager came to me and asked where some files had gone in their folders. I checked through their mailbox, and sure enough the emails that had been filed away were missing. Checking through the backups, the email was last in the folder about 2 weeks ago. Does anyone know how i would audit what has happened here? i am not asking what has happened to these emails, but moreso who has accessed this mailbox, and when, in the last 2 weeks, thanks in advance John- Did your...

sent and received fields
I've just switched from Outlook Express to Outlook 2000. In one of my folders, I have sent and received emails that I want to sort together based on the sent or received date, but all my sent emails sort together because the received field has no value. And the same for the received emails. Is there a way to combine these fields or tell Outlook to sort based on both of them? Do I need to write a VBA macro to accomplish this? Thanks, Michael ...

Option for fields to show up in datasheet view
Hello, Since most people are more familiar with excel then access, my users prefer to see it in datasheet view. However, since it could be too long, anyone can help me how to make an option to show up only field that we can chose in the form. I remember there is a sample of database that has that one, but I do not know where is it now. Please help. Thanks in advance, Frank -- Frank Situmorang Simplest solution might be to set the Visible property of the controls on the form, based on the fields the user wants to see. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, West...

merging data
Hi all:) I'm new to this forum and to to Excel (2000) and not sure that I'm asking this question correctly but here is what I'm trying to do. The data on my work sheet is pasted from another sorce and includes information: name, ref #, time, date. I use this information looking up the status of an order and enter a "status note" in 5th (last) column. As the day progresses, the source that the data comes from is copied and pasted under the current list I already have going and much of the data on the lower list is a duplicate. How can I merge the to list so that I hav...

Olutlook 2002
I've used the customize settings feature in Outlook Today to use "Summer Theme" but each time I start up it comes up in the standard theme. I can open the customize settings and close it and "Summer Theme" is there, but then I switch to mail and back to Outlook Today, I'm back to the standard theme. I've checked the registry and the setting is supposed to yield Summer Theme. Anyone know what's causing this problem? I really like the Summer Theme better than standard. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Don ...