Cube View required to count Milestones over time

I have a basic Data Analysis view which counts milestones over time..however
I now what to count a breakdown of those milestones over time..I have
Milestone types 1,2 and 3.  I have created a Milestone Type custom field at
task level to set a value against each milestone ie 1,  2 or 3.  How do I
then get this Milestone Type field into the Cubes in order to add it to the
view?  Which cube should I be using etc??

Office v.x Test Drive Timed Out After Two Weeks
I bought my wife a Macintosh G4 tower. I purchased Office v.x at the same time, but UPS delivered the Office package separately. We found the test drive software on the hard drive and used it while waiting for the Office software. I was waiting for a friend to come back from vacation to get help exporting e-mail from Entourage so I could uninstall the test drive and install the real software. Something happened--my guess is it was configuring the system to use local time (it defaulted to Pacific)--that caused the test drive to suddenly stop working. Is there some way to get the ...

Problkems with timing on meeting requests...
This is kind of bizarre and hopefully easy to fix... We are using the Outlook 2002 client with Exchange 2000. One of our users who has been sending meeting requests to other users. has just informed me that when the requested user gets the meeting request, the requested times are exactly an hour LATER than what she had set the meeting for. (the time on her machine is perfect) Also, when someone sends her a meeting request (vice-versa), the times show up on her Outlook client an hour EARLIER than they should be. What can I look for to correct this issue? It's seems fine for everyone e...

Calendar view in outlook
Hello, Using Outlook 2000, but for some reason, can't view other people's free/busy except for the next 30 days. thanks, ken Figured out my problem...it's a setting on each clients free/busy settings in the calendar options..if you want to see my calendar, I have to set my calendar settings, not vice versa...thanks anyway, ken >-----Original Message----- >Hello, >Using Outlook 2000, but for some reason, can't view other >people's free/busy except for the next 30 days. thanks, ken >. > ...

View transaction history
I'm trying to find a way to view individual transactions in RMS that includes the individual items sold in that transaction. I have been using the receipt viewer, but for credit card receipts, it just shows me the total, not the individual items sold. I'm guessing there is a way to create a report for that, but I have no idea how to? HI, it seems that you have disable this in receipt, whereas when you view any credit card receipt it show you the first page of customer and then the transaction sometimes it is reverse. Look at carefully the viewer and scroll down the screen you ...

Showing a DateTime in a View???
Is there a way to modify a view (Grid) to show the date and time not just the date? My users have the same reques as Jake. I have placed the Due Date field through CRM (Associated View Customization), which is the scheduledstart field in SQL. However, only the scheduledstart date is displayed and not the time. Any input on this would be greatly appreciated? Lorenzo On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 12:16:17 -0500, "Jake Horn" <jhorn_remove_@order4chaos_nospam.com> wrote: >Is there a way to modify a view (Grid) to show the date and time not just >the date? > ...

Add Actual End Date to Resolved Cases view
Hi We would like to add the actual end date to the Case General Tab or possibly to the Resolved Cases and/or My Resolved Cases view. I know that the Actual End Date is available on the Service Activity and Case Resolution but this field is not available for the Case. Any workaround for this? Thanks Mark ...

Append Query every day at certain time automatically
Hi, So i have a query qryStats. Basicaly i want to be able to see how the stats have changed over a period so i was thinking of turning that simple query into an Append Query so that it just add the results to a table tblStats. I tested it and it works great so i can design reports and the result is exactly what i want. Problem is im going to forget to run the query each day. What are my options? Can i write code of some kind that runs the append query each day at, lets say 16:00? YES but your db would need to be running in order for that to work. You could also create...

Count unique names in a list
hi How do I count a list of names, some names appear more than once. I only want to count unique names. I use excel 2007 Thanks Cassie One way... =SUMPRODUCT((A2:A20<>"")/COUNTIF(A2:A20,A2:A20&"")) -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "Cassie" <Cassie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B610A13C-FAF8-46EF-A63C-AAE88EEFB89F@microsoft.com... > hi > How do I count a list of names, some names appear more than once. I only > want to count unique names. > I use excel 2007 > Thanks > Cassie For ...

Listbox not populating every time
I have a form that has two listboxes. Both listboxes are on frmAccount. LISTBOX 1: Show investments inside an account This listbox shows data from tblPositions (a linked csv txt file) In the SQL of the listbox, I set the criteria of AccountNumber field of the table to equal Forms!frmAccount!AccNumber. LISTBOX 2: Show transactions of an account This listbox shows account transactions from tblTransactions (a linked csv txt file) In the SQL of the listbox, I set the criteria of AccountNumber field of the table to equal Forms!frmAccount!AccNumber. The idea of my SQL was to limit so that it ...

View both incoming/outgoing messages by Thread or Conversation ?
Is it possible to view messages in outlook 2003 by Thread or Conversation, both incoming and outgoing, in a single folder, or Inbox, just like Outlook Express News Reader. For example: + Sent Message + Received Reply +Sent Message or Replied + Received Reply I tried using Arrange by Conversation Option in outlook 2003 Inbox Folder, but its just showing Inbox Messages, not Sent Items Messages. Best Regards, Luqman Change the view/arrange by settings in the Sent Items folder instead. Use Outlook's Navigation Pane view to make it easier to configure. "...

Run Time error When Outlook XP starts in WXP
I just upgraded my Dell PII 400 from W2000 SP4 to WXP SP1. I was having a lot of problems with Outlook XP (all updates applied) crashing multiple times while in use, which was 1 reason for the upgrade. Now when I start Outlook, most times I get a message box entitled: 'Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library' with the text: 'Runtime Error! Program: C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office10\OUTLOOK.EXE abnormal program termination.' When I click OK, Outlook closes. The next time, it starts OK, but has to scan the Personal folder for errors. Fixes? Britt Dickson -- "In an era o...

Viewing OWA using the Outlook Full Client Browser
I just tried to access my corporate email account using OWA from within the Outlook full client running on my personal machine. I find it quite funny that OWA serves up its non-IE version when displayed using browser built into Outlook. Not really considering Outlook is running in a much higher security configuration than Internet Explorer and has a lot of features disabled. Just curious; why are you accessing the OWA website via Outlook? Ask your email admin if they also offer direct access to the corporate email servers via Outlook Anywhere (RPC over HTTP). -- Robe...

how to enable a control at run time
I have a label that I disable at design time, but I would like to enable it at run time and I can't figure out to do this. I tried using showwindow, but all that does is hide the control. Z.K. Use EnableWindow: ASSERT_VALID(pMyControl); pMyControl->EnableWindow(); More here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vclib/html/_mfc_cwnd.3a3a.enablewindow.asp --------- Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com In addition to what Ajay answered, make sure that you hook into the control with a member variable. Then you can reference all of the members functionalit...

Viewing Outlook Messages in a Larger Font (After you click to open
I have been able to change my views to a larger font in outlook, except when I click on the message to open it, the message itself does not appear in a larger font. Please advise if this is possible, and if so, how. Thank you ...

Require approval of out-going e-mail messages
I am looking for a way to provide Exchange 2003 users outbound e-mail, but to configure it so that it cannot leave the server until it has been approved by another party. My client wants to read, and approve, all outbound e-mail from their server. I know that something like this exists for placing appointments on a shared calendar. In that situation, the moderator must approve the appointment before it can be added to the calendar. I am looking for something similar for outbound e-mail. Does anyone have any idea? Thanks, --David If you use a smart relay host at the gateway, you...

A If then running count
I am trying and just cannot get it. I am trying to get a formula that does this: If have cell n3 at numbers up to 9 then cell v3 I want to read "1" If have cell n3 at numbers up to 14.9 then cell v3 I want to read "2" If have cell n3 at numbers up to 19.9 then cell v3 I want to read "3" If have cell n3 at numbers up to 24.9 then cell v3 I want to read "4" and so on. My attempt is to make the numbers increase by 1 when counting by 5. can anyone help me on this. How about this? =IF(A1<=9,1,ROUNDDOWN(A1/5,0)) ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArtic...

viewing TIFF files
Hi, I posted this question a little while back, however, the fix didn't work. Our church designs and prints bulletins for other nearby churches using Pub. 2000. They use a set of clipart discs with religious symbols and such to add art to these bulletins. The clipart is TIFF formatted. The TIFF files print fine, however when you view them on screen prior to printing they are displayed as black blocks. The suggested fix was to assure the picture viewer was set to "display detail". Doing this did not change the graphic's display though. It may be worth noting that these T...

How do you block sales people from viewing other sales peoples activities?
When I give user level read permision to Accounts, Contacts, etc., other users cannot print reports on other user contacts and accounts, but they can still read them. I don't want them to be able to read each others accounts and contacts. They can do this using Advanced Find or the View lists. I can prevent them from accessing all accounts and contacts on the view lists by sharing them only with an admin team, but this does not work for Activities because System Customization does not include Activities in the list. I don't know how to keep them from reading each others r...

Quit Word 2008 in Snow Leopard time ?
I've noticed since upgrading to Snow Leopard that when I quit Word 2008 it takes a long time, as it always had, but now the Menu Bar changes so on the "left" end there is just the Apple icon and then a Script icon next to it (where the running application title is normally). Is this normal or should I go on a search for answers to this and perhaps other yet to see problems? Thanks for any tips. -- Norm Hi Norm: What that means is that Word is exiting and clearing its icons from the menu bar, then the system is cleaning up a bit later. The system owns t...

How to use count with multiple conditions
I have a table in Excel: The first row is time in years. The second row is method name,say,"A","B","C". I want to count the number when the time is less than 5 years AND "A" method is adopted. I tried this: count(if(AND(C2:Z2<5,C3:Z3="A"),C2:Z2) but it didn't work. Any suggestion on how to revise the formula? Thanks! In the mean time, count(if(C2:Z2<5,C2:Z2))worked as well as countif(C2:Z2,"<5") Ming =SUMPRODUCT(--(C2:Z2<5),--(C3:Z3="A")) -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing...

counting cells with conditional formatting applied
I am looking for a way/formula that will count the number of times a cell with conditional formatting has occured. I have a column of cells that is compared to another column of cells and if one condition is met (<), the cell's color is set to Red or if another condition is met (>) the cell's color is set to Green. I am wanting to add a column that gives me the total number of Red cell's in that column. Thanks! Look on Chip's site at www.cpearson.com best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "HalB" <HalB@disc...

Sorting the View List
Does anyone know of a way to sort a list of views? For instance, we have many views under service, and they appear in no particular order, making it tedious for users to find the view they need. They aren't even in the order that they were created. Thanks in advance, rick You cannot sort the view list. We know its a pain and Microsoft are aware of it so will hopefully correct on a later release. "microsoft.public.vb.crystal" <ras@webreliance.com> wrote in message news:OKLmFGPOEHA.3420@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > > Does anyone know of a way to sort a list of vie...

Viewing error: can only see in Full Screen
Hi all, TIA for the help. I've had 2 users in the last month or so say that when they open their sheet, it only displays a grey screen. Once i flip it to View > Full Screen, the sheet comes up. Any solutions? Thanks, Kevin M ...

Conditional count on subform
I am trying to determine insurance rebates. The rebate is prorated. I have a calculate field on my form that has the formula for determining the amount of the rebate based on coverage, years worked etc but I need to multiply this amount by the actual number of health premium payments each person made over a 6 mo. period. I have a subform that shows the 6 month history of activity on the accounts. One record per month. Some people have health ins., some life, some both etc.. Some people join during the 6 mo. period - some leave. They only get rebates on the health portion. I need to get...

Modifiable propagation time of Excel's functions?
Hello, Does Excel, by any chances, allow for determining the propagation time of its functions? I am doing a project in which I need the logical operators to return their values after a certain predetermined period of time (e.g. the AND operator to return the value it computes after e.g. 1 second). Thank you very much for your time. Student P.S. If the answer is in the negative, what is the way to achieve it indirectly? ...