change the Database

Hi,
I have problem when I make submitted or approved  tasks in the Task Updates
or My Tasks page, it is not reflected anything, I think this happened by SQL
database but I cannot knowing where,
This is found in all resources and PM.
Before that I made editing the WRES_UID_MANAGER coulmn on
MSP_ASSIGNMENTS_SAVED table on published database, (replace GUID for old PM
to New PM) but now I refer to the old status.
The old backup for this server is before two weeks ago,
Could you please tell me how can maintain this issue?

I Use Project Server 2007, SQL 2005

Regards,

.xls changes sizes from one computer to another
An excel worksheet that we use prints out nicely on one computer; however, when another user accesses it off of the network and does a print preview, the columns of the worksheet squash together in the middle of the worksheet into and only by reducing the view by 99% is the second user able to print correctly. I don't know the circumstances regarding this but I am told this is the way it has always been. Any input would be greatly appreciated. ...

Problem Changing from Average Costing to FIFO Perpetual (Version 9
Our company changed our inventory valuation method from FIFO Perpetual to Average Costing. After two months we reverted back to FIFO Perpetual. We now have a problem when we create a new SOP document. The cost that the system is retrieving on the document is the CURRCOST from IV00101, not the STNDCOST as we would expect. We have run the Change valuation method utility and have checked links and reconciled, but this behaviour continues. If we create a new item that have not gone through this FIFO to AVG to FIFO chance cycle it picks up the STNDCOST correctly. Any ideas? Thanks, J...

Change case of entered text
I have an extensive spreadsheet and would like a simple way to convert all of the text entered into column B to uppercase. Right now it is a mixture of upper and lower. Any help? -- Joanie ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Joanie's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=33956 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=537299 Try the following macro: Sub ConvertToUpper() Dim Rng As Range Application.EnableEvents = False For Each Rng In Application.Intersect(ActiveSheet.UsedRange, _ ...

How do i hlookup with the "row index number" changing
i want to combine 2 worksheets, so i want to do a hlookup the headings of the colums are the same but are ordered differentl (from a data dump) thats why i can't do a straight copy and paste. i need my formula to do something like this Row 1 contains the column headings Row 2 to 1999 contains data from the 1st file Sheet1 contains data from the 2nd file. a2000=HLOOKUP($A$1,Sheet1!$A:$AJ,2,FALSE) a2001=HLOOKUP($A$1,Sheet1!$A:$AJ,3,FALSE) a2002=HLOOKUP($A$1,Sheet1!$A:$AJ,4,FALSE) notice the row index number changes how do i create a formula where the row index number +1 for eac ite...

who is using the backend-database
How can I easily see who is using the backend database? I can tell from the presence of a ldb-file that it is in use - but I dont know by who... Any suggestions on how to get that information from the ldb? -- Diane Open the .ldb file with Notepad. You might be able to see who is in it. just don't edit or change the .ldb file. -- Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP Light. Strong. Cheap. Pick two. Keith Bontrager - Bicycle Builder. "DianePDavies" wrote: > How can I easily see who is using the backend database? > > I can tell from the pres...

Recovery storage group...with a 2000 database?
I have a user that has recently discovered that after a server outage last summer he is missing a great deal of Calendar items from prior to that date. The problem is that back then we were running Exchange 2000, and in December we migrated to 2003. Is it at all possible to use the recovery storage group and restore an Exchange 2000 database to it from one of our quarterly tapes? I'm trying to avoid building a sandbox with a clone of our old server and AD in it just to see if his Calendar contained items from back then (note that not all appointments are missing, but he typically ...

Database schema
Does anybody have an "official" database schema or data model for these databases? The list of tables and field names for the dbs are in the Resource Descriptions under Tools in GP Our book Information Flow and Posting maps the movement of data between the tables for the transactions in GP, RM, PM POP, SOP, and Inventory. Find it on our web site at http://www.AccoladePublications.com Are we going to see you at Convergence in Orlando? We are throwing a big party aboard an ocean going cruise ship on Wednesday. Visit our web site at http://www.AccoladePublications.com for d...

Dumb question: Easiest way to move an Access database to a laptop running Officce 97
I need to finish modifying a simple Access database on the move. What's the simplest way to export it to a flash drive so it can be opened in Office 97 in an old laptop? I have office 2003 installed. I'm not using any features that weren't present in Access 97. "SlickRCBD" <slickrcbdnews@gmail.com> wrote in message news:29b62676-3166-451a-835a-358a13e82727@v30g2000yqm.googlegroups.com... >I need to finish modifying a simple Access database on the move. > What's the simplest way to export it to a flash drive so it can be > opened in Office 97...

Column widths get changed when another user opens my files
hello, i save an excel file on a network drive and when another user opens it the width of the columns are all changed. what's going on? How can we get stop this? thanks!!! ...

Changing account numbers
Am I regulated to not using billpay through my bank anymore when an account number changes? This is not MSN Billpay BTW... My bank will not allow account numbers to be changed through MS Money 2005. I can understand that, but if I change it at my bank and in Money then the Payee IDs do not match according to Money. So I deleted my payee accounts on my banks website, but Money will not create new payees it just complains about the payee ID not existing. So now I decided to create a new loan account with a different payee name but then Money encountered an error on the last step of cr...

How do I change the row/column format in a macro to beyond letters?
Hi all, I recorded a very long VBA macro in Excel and the index of ranges is in letter format, for example, "M14:M19", etc. Now I am going to run this macro programmatically and automatically in a for loop and expand it from the left to the right so I want to change the "M" in the above example automatically. But after 26 letters, there will be AA, AB, etc. which is really hard to program. Is there a way to adapt the recorded macro (by changing as little as possible) to more than 26 letters. I really want to change as little as possible because I spent lots of time re...

Change Password Http page on OWA, page not found error
I need help. I have configured the password change option on Exchange 2003 Ent/Windows 2000 Advanced, as described in the following link: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Securing-Exchange-Server-2003-Outlook-Web-Access-Chapter5.html But when I click the Change Password Option I get an error that says "the page cannot be found" Http error 404. Does anyone have any idea on what I am missing? Thank U in advance. Hi, Do you have SSL enabled, this needs to be enabled before the change password option will work. Also you might want to look at this article: http://support.micro...

link Customer to image in database
Dear All I need to add image to each customer and save it into database and viewing it in picture control through scrolling into the customers what is done I created a table detail to customer master table with structure Customer Name and Customer Image(with type image) I added the picture control for the new table on the form but I do not know how to enter new image and save it to database I tried copy and paste to the picture control but it is not working please help me to find solution Thanks in advance Will the OLE object that you can attach to notes work? "Moham...

Entourage 2008 crashes regularly, database damaged
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange On average about every two weeks, my Entourage 2008 crashes and I get an error message that tells my my database is damaged. Sometimes I see odd behavior, such as the Office Notifications no longer working; other times, everything looks fine except for the constant message telling me the database is damaged. <br><br>I've tried rebuilding the database, which is slow and frustrating, but often I still get the &quot;database damaged&quot; message after rebuilding. The...

Change C10 to $C$10
Hi All How can I change Cell Asignment from C10 to $C$10 So I can sort ---- Can I change all cell in a matrex (like in) C6 thru L11 Thanks Lee One cell at a time...... Highlight the address in the formula bar and hit F4 to cycle through the options. Many cells at a time.......... You would need VBA to make global changes to cell references. Here are four........ Sub Absolute() Dim cell As Range For Each cell In Selection If cell.HasFormula Then cell.Formula = Application.ConvertFormula(cell.Formula, _ xlA1, xlA1, xlAbsolute) End If Next End Sub Sub Absolute...

Reject all header/footer changes from reviewer
I got a Word document back from a reviewer with tracked insertions, deletions, and comments. These exist in the main text and the footnotes. However, I also get slew of changes to variables in the header and footer, which are all time-stamped exactly the same time. In other words, they look like a document-wide variable update. I see these in my own documents, too. I want to merge the reviewer's tracked changes into my baseline document, but I don't want to bring in all the klag in the header and footer. Any way to do this? If I open the Reviewing Pane in the Reviewer&#...

change background color of textfield
Hi, I have one criteria to change the backcolor of textfield which is in TABULAR form. i have added on button next to the textfield, which opens the colour plate and user selects the color according to his choice so according to my code it is changing the colour of all text boxes which is having name Q1txt. M very new to VBA and dont know where is it possible in Tabular Form to change specific textbox colour or not. Kindly do let me know if that is possible. Thanks in Advance. VS hi Vikram, vikram_singh@hotmail.com wrote: > I have one criteria to change the backcolor of textfield ...

MsgBox - 1) custom text in title bar?
The syntax for Excel for the msgbox is quite similar to AutoIt's (a freeware scripting program). When I create message boxes in AutoIt, I can put a "title" or header info in the title bar of the box. I've searched various pages on the net looking for syntax similar to this but for Excel but I haven't seen anything that shows if this is even possible. If it can be done, what would the syntax be, pls? My line of coding looks like this currently: MsgBox "Getting ready to print ... please insert a pink sheet of paper into the printer." I'd like to p...

create database from excel data
hello, I have an XP excel file with 21000rows & 20columns of athletic results. at the moment all I do is an auto filter on an athletes name to get all of their records displayed. Is there a way I could convert to XP access to have the data available through the web.NOT very competant with XP access. any thoughts or help appreciated, regards Ditchy Ballarat Vic Aus If the Excel spreadsheet is laid out in a simple tabular format without blank rows or columns then it can be easily imported into Access - choose 'Get external data ...' from the File menu. If it does contain blank ro...

OWA Change Password Disappeared
I am using Forms Based Authenication for my 2K3 OWA and I noticed after performing the latest W2K3 SP1 and related installs that my OWA Change Password option is no longer displaying. Maybe this is a concidence of timing but I am wondering. I went back into the registry and verified that the key DisablePassword is set to 0. I have set it back to 1 rebooted then set it back to 0 and rebooted again with no resolve. I can go to http://owa/iisadmpwd and it works fine but the button no longer shows up from the Options page in OWA. Any Ideas? Thanks, Fred Fred: Do you have a fro...

Can I change fields globally in outbox?
I have Outlook 2002. I have numerous folders in the inbox and outbox. By default a "to" field isn't included. Is there a way that I can change the fields in all of the outbox folders in one motion (and, also, *not* make the same change in the inbox folders)? Thanks. -- Bob Stringer ...

Item Category Name Change
We've renamed one of the Item Category fields. However, in Smartlist, it still appears as the old name. Is there something we can do to see the new name in Smartlist? Ealaine, Yes You can. Go to your smartlist and click Search that will open the search window. Go to the bottom of it where you see Columns Tab. Click that and you'll find the selected Columns fields. Click on your Item Category field and Rename the same under Display name with your own name what you wanted it to fisplay like. It allows you to edit the name there. That's it. You'll have it on your smartl...

Retrieve/Recover data following my stupidity when asked to save changes
Can i retrieve data entered into a spreadsheet (after several hours of work) when I accidentally clicked "no" when asked if I wanted to save changes. I attempted to system restore, however, that failed to return my previous entries. Hi Philly! Afraid not! System Restore specifically does not touch files that you create. Jan Karel Pieterse's AutoSafe might be an Addin that will be better at preventing this problem. http://www.bmsltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm Here's the blurb: The standard Autosave (note the spelling) utility that ships with Excel just saves workbooks at a s...

Moving the exchange database to new location
Due to the low disk space availability in c: drive(about 5GB), i need to move the the exchange databases to another location D: drive where i've 48GB space unused. Will somebody give me a thorough procedure to move the MDBDATA to a new location. i am using exchange server 2000 on windows 2003 server. And also transaction log files don't get remove even after taking the online full backup. bdya wrote: > Due to the low disk space availability in c: drive(about 5GB), i need to move > the the exchange databases to another location D: drive where i've 48GB space > unu...

Minimize the DATABASE
HI, I am able to minize the windows screen but I want to minize the database instead of windows. When I run the query and it will takes longer to wait for the result. I want the whole database (.mdb) to minize in the taskbar. I can work on other things on my computer. I'm looking for the code to click a button and it will minize the database into taskbar before I can work others program. Thanks ...