Adding Actual Start, Start, Baseline Start, Actual Finish, Finish, Baseline Finish to the Cube: how?

Hi All,

I was playing with the Cube in Project Server and I cannot find out
any cube that shows me basic task information like:

- actual start
- start
- baseline start
- baseline1 start
etc. etc.

how can I add those extra measures to a cube???

any suggestion to create a report like that??

thanks all

Vit
0
Vit

Adding a new data series to an existing chart
I have a stacked bar chart that shows monthly sales by customer type. I want to add an additional data series to show the monthly forecast, to be displayed as a point or line against the existing stacked-bar data. Any ideas? Select the data you want to plot. Drag onto the chart. XL will pop up with a dialog box asking for some information. Provide it and you will be all set. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta MS MVP Excel 2000-2004 www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA tutorials and add-ins Custom Productivity Solutions leveraging MS Office In article <1418C2D7-4DF6-4945-A08A...

Adding Tax as percentage and calculating gross amount
Newbie. I want to apply a tax % rate rather than a monetary value to quotes and orders.Unlike the US we have a single national rate of 17.5%. Do I need the SDK to action this? There doesn't appear to be any means in deployment manager or forms customisation to insert formulas or scripts against fields. Guess I was hoping for an easy ride as usual.... Can anybody give me any pointers on how I would achieve this? Cheers, Rav Rav, Quick tip. Add a new, required, picklist field called VATRate. Add the picklist to the form. Add values: blank, 17.5, 0 (because you will have 0 rate ...

Unable to start processing services
HELP My user gets this after about a minute of being logged in. User is on hard line to the network off laptop, in Office 97. Had user run a command switch from Outlook 2003 rebuilt profile and reinstalled outlook. Any ideas ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

How to post finished excel form on line?
I just finished an excel form and I want to post it online for the user to input data. How can I post the excel form online without changing any setting on excel sheet using internet explore browser? Thanks in advance. Luke ...

Adding Named Formulas to a Chart
Guys I've been trying to figure out how to add a named formula to series' field. Do i just add teh name of the formula in quotes, singl quotes, or what? thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Maurice, like this: =workbook.xls!rangename -- DDM "DDM's Microsoft Office Tips and Tricks" Visit us at www.ddmcomputing.com "maurices5000 >" <<maurices5000.178a3w@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:maurices5000.178a3w@excelforum-nospam.com... > Guys I've been trying to figure out how to add a named formula to a > ...

Outlook 2000 Starts with Information Box
On some computers running NT4 and Exchange 5.5 with XP pro Clients A message box appears about macros added to additional files, why does this box appear? and how do I stop it from appearing every time I sart Outlook 2000? Please state the full error you get. You can control macro's in Outlook by Tools-> Macro-> Security -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Create your own fully customized Toolbar -Creating a Classic View in Outlook 2003 Subscribe to the new...

Mail Enable an AD account does not create email address or X.400 address
Platform: Exchange 2003 with ADC to 5.5 Windows 2003 Server Recently, when we create a new AD account and mail enable it, the exchange tabs show up and the mailbox is created on the exchange server, but the Email Addresses tab is missing the SMTP addresses and the X.400 address. Is this a RUS thing? I just rebuilt the RUS and it has not appeared yet (30 minutes). Any ideas? Thanks, FastEddie Try restarting the System Attendant as this controls the RUS service. Restarting the SA will stop all the services it is reliant on i.e. Informaton Store so make sure this is done when no us...

Error message: Cannot start MS Office Outlook
I'm running XP with all the updates. I have outlook 2007 pro and have been using it successfully for months. I was using Outlook this morning with no problem. Closed it. Went on to other things. wanted to recheck my email this afternoon and got the following error message when I clicked on the icon to open Outlook: Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window. What I've done so far: restored my computer to this past Sunday, used control panel add/remove programs to repair Office 2007, completely reinstalled Office 2007, checked that I had ...

Can someone please help me with this question about actual expense
I must not be understanding this program at all. How do you get Money to plug actual expenses into the Spending Tracker?? My budget amounts show up but, try as I might, I can't figure out how to get the actual expenses to show up. The only place they are showing up is on the home page in the form of the pie chart, and even there they're not correctly represented. I would truly appreciate any help you can provide! ...

Why is Money adding $101 as "Debt" in my budget?
I can't understand this and it is INCREDIBLY frustrating. I'm trying to set my budget in Microsoft Money 2005 and everything else seems to be working fine. I have a "Debt" category when I am editing my budget, and it has only one subcategory in it: a monthly payment for a student loan for $145.04. Everything on this screen looks great. Then when I click the Budget vs. Spending link and look at how I am doing, it shows a single "Debt" heading under my "Debt category" with a budget of 246.04/month. Where is this $101 coming from? When I check the to...

XP requests "reboot to finish update" at _every_ start.
My XP proffesional asks me to "reboot it to finish the update" at every start. If I do so I will never be able to use the PC! I have restared, also switched of power, 25 times or more now. I have disabled automatic updates and rebooted and enabled it again. No difference. It all started with the last security update. It stopped my PC from booting. Just a short blink of the "blue screen" and rebbot, forever... After uninstalling the new updates via the XP CD and repair I updated BIOS and reinstalled the uppdates. Everything seems to work exept I am asked to ...

Outlook as Start Page
Anyone Can anyone tell me how to have Outlook start up each time I turn my computer on. I have tryed putting it on the startup menu with no success. Thank You TomC ...

Adding input to date
Hopefully the last time I will have to bug everyone! Within the BMP database I am working on, I am trying to find a way to calculate the next inspection date for each BMP, given the previous inspection date [tblBMP.InspDate] and the inspection period [tblBMP.InspPeriod] which is in years (e.g. a given BMP is inspected every 3 years). I've seen examples of simply adding a static value to the date, but how would I go about about using an input number and adding it to the year of the previous inspection date? Thanks again everyone! If all are in years then use the DateAdd function. Da...

Re-activating a disabled AD account takes hours then enter mailbox
When we re-enable a diabled AD account it can take hours before the user can enter their mailbox, why is this and hour can I speed this up? Thanks in advance http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;179065 Change the value to something reasonable. I used to set it to 5 minutes on all my servers and never saw any problems. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne Read my blog! http://winzenz.blogspot.com http://feeds.feedburner.com/winzenz (RSS Feed) "SW" <SW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7FE13A83-3B49-4AF5-9BBA-4F88F94117CE@microsoft.c...

MS Project Task Start Times
Hello - I am fairly new to MS Project and am having some problems with a Project Plan created for a class I am in. All of the tasks that have the same predecessor automatically have the same start date (even with resources assigned). My instructor is saying that Project will automatically adjust task start times depending on resource availability. My tasks just won't do this. Is this true? She posted an example of her project plan and I noticed that she did not use a start date constraint for these tasks yet they were organized seemingly to resource availability. ...

SDK Q: "taxes distribution(s) does not equal the actual amount" error when posting
I am trying to have our orders processing system properly populate the Great Plains tables so we can TRANSFER our orders to invoices (at which point third-party tools perform so WBS re-distribution) and then POST them to GL. Thanks to rrs1977@gmail.com for your previous help. With that, I've been able to get the system to create orders and batches which Dynamics allows our users to open and Transfer to invoice (and properly triggering our third-party redistribution utilities). However, when they try to post the invoices to GL, an error shows up indicating "taxes distribution(s...

Adding same persons to different sales territories
Under settings/sales territories I am trying to add the same manager and some same users to different teritories, If I do so it will add the manager to the latest territory and delete it from the previous one. Can you add the same manager and same users to different territories? ...

Auto Number
Hi - In tblProvider I have ProcessYear and ProviderProcessNumber fields. In the bound form, frmProvider, I would like txtProcessProviderNumber to increment by 1 on each new record each new record entered during the Year. The year will be entered manually by the user via combo box in text field. Once the Process year changes to a new year I would want the numbers to start all over at 1. How can I do this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. -- Gary i n Michigan, USA GaryS wrote: >Hi - In tblProvider I have ProcessYear and ProviderProcessNumber fields. In >the bound form,...

It's a Great Time to start playing Online Poker!!!
https://secure.pokerchamps.com/pokerpublic/arequest?acode=ABBAVGIT" - get up to 50% rake back with weekly payouts! No more waiting for that distant signup bonus. Our CashFlow Bonus Program continues week after week with no limits! - PokerChamps is the fourth generation of Poker software and offers new amazing features you have never seen before. The CashFlow Bonus Program: If you play an average of 2-3 hours a day on a US $5/10 table your direct payout from PokerChamps will be approx. US $100 in one week! This beats any sign-up or deposit bonus or frequent player program anywhere ...

Problem starting up report
I am getting the old "Problem starting up report" message whenever users try to run any HR report. This is GP 10 and none of the reports we are trying to run have been modified. Under Tools->Utilties->System->Reconcile there is a new option for Alternate Reports/Forms. I assume this the same as the old Reconcile Security? I thought with the new Role Based security model we would not have problems lke this any more? Hi Rich-- While the role-based security model helps, you do still have the concept of alternate/modified forms and reports (setup>>system>>secu...

Adding Inventory type to Available to Promise window
I am trying to add the inventory type to the Available to Promise window with Modifier. Unfortunately, it is a global field and not a local field. Has anybody else run into this or have any suggestions? Thanks, julie ...

Oe spell checker not adding added words
I'm spellchecking in OE and adding some custom words, however OE is not adding those so I'm asked to change the same words again and again. Weird... __________ Informaci´┐Żn de ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versi´┐Żn de la base de firmas de virus 4762 (20100111) __________ ESET NOD32 Antivirus ha comprobado este mensaje. http://www.eset.com <QP> Outlook Express uses the spelling checker provided with the following Microsoft Office programs: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint. </QP> Source: OE Help What version of MS Word, Excel, a...

ESM report wrong (4GB) mailbox size than actual (100MB)
We have an user keep on receiving the over disk quota warning messages from system administrator but it is verified from the outlook client and the actual email size is only sumed up to about 100MB, which is also verified by extracting the emails to .pst file through the exmerge utility. We have the Exchange backend running the Exchange 2003 SP2. Did anyone have any hint ? On Fri, 9 Jun 2006 01:25:02 -0700, Desmond <Desmond@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We have an user keep on receiving the over disk quota warning messages from >system administrator but it is verified...

Adding pages in Publisher
I am working on a booklet and want to number the pages. But I want to begin numbering the pages on page three of the booklet. I do not want a number on pages 1 or 2. So, page three of the booklet will be Page 1; page four will be Page 2, etc. Can it be done, or must I do each page individually? What version Publisher? Insert, section... -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Ben" <Ben@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FC4DDF3D-0157-4CEA-922A-C507A07C1A68@microsoft.com... >I am working...

Security
Hi All, We have an issue where we go and setup a new user in Dyamics 10 and all of the toolbars are missing. We have dropped and recreated sy07125 and this still is not working. Anyone ever see this before? All existing users work, but it is just the new users that we create that are not working. Nic Hi Nic Have you assigned the user any security roles, specifically the default user role? Cheers -- Fliehigh "NIc" wrote: > Hi All, > We have an issue where we go and setup a new user in Dyamics 10 and all of > the toolbars are missing. We have dropped and recreate...