AD Sycnch in PS 2007

We have a PM who recently had her name changed.  Our Windows Admin changed
her name within AD, but when she tries to log on via Project Pro 2007 or via
PWA, she gets a logon error.  PWA is still trying to log her on as her on via
her OLD userid.  Windows authentication doesn't see the new userid.

If I deactivate her, and resynch with AD, Project Server finds her name at
reactivates her as it should with her new userid, but again...when trying to
access PS, it seems to be looking for her previous ID.

Any ideas that can help troubleshoot?

Thanks
--
ITPM

Check on her PC, Control Panel, User Accounts, Manage Passwords and
see if those old logins are stuck in the system.  Delete anything in
there that looks like it might be tied to PWA, and see if that fixes
it.

-A

On Nov 11, 8:04=A0am, ITPM <I...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> We have a PM who recently had her name changed. =A0Our Windows Admin chan=
ged
> her name within AD, but when she tries to log on via Project Pro 2007 or =
via
> PWA, she gets a logon error. =A0PWA is still trying to log her on as her =
on via
> her OLD userid. =A0Windows authentication doesn't see the new userid.
>
> If I deactivate her, and resynch with AD, Project Server finds her name a=
> reactivates her as it should with her new userid, but again...when trying=
> access PS, it seems to be looking for her previous ID.
>
> Any ideas that can help troubleshoot?
>
> Thanks
> --
> ITPM

0
alavinsky

OpenRecordSets and Adding Data
Hi, I have an input form which people fill in with data, i then use a command button to send this data to a linked table from sql 2005, when i click the button to put the data into the linked table it says the following:- Cannot Update. Database or object is read-only. Can someone help me to understand how to make the table not read only so it will accept the data I am trying to insert into it? Thanks Paul Does the table in question have a primary key defined? It must, or it will be read-only, -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, ple...

2007 Post Cards
I too have read the previous posts but they don't quite answer my question. I have a file which worked well in 2003 with one post card size created. In 2003 when I printed it would print 4 on each landscape page all the same way up. When I go to print multiple pages per sheet I either get sone ot them upside down or it won't let me select 2 side by side. Use one of the Avery templates, they work. Number 3263 in the Avery US Letter group. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Phippsy" <Phippsy@discu...

Blocked Attachments in 2007
Hello all, I have an archived e-mail which contains a database template that I created a few years ago and e-mailed to myself, its an .mdb access database, and I was wondering if there is any way to retrieve this database. I don't want to have to start from scratch and create a new one, and I cant access the database while it is still in the e-mail as an attachment. Henry ...

Send Tasks from Outlook 2007 to users with Outlook 2003
Hi. I have Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2003 in my company. When some one With Outlook 2007, send a task to a person with outlook 2003, is not posible to open this task. What can I do in order to resolve this problem? Best regards How exactly are you sending this Task? A Task request? Attaching the Task as an item? -- Bill R MVP "JOSE MIGUEL RUIZ BORGEZ" <JOSE MIGUEL RUIZ BORGEZ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:53BDB2A4-FB1D-46D3-B96C-DEE76EE57D0E@microsoft.com... > Hi. > > I have Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2003 in my company. When some one With &...

Excel can't SAVE added data & formatting?
Excel 2000 ... I have a single page spread sheet (my own) that was working fine. After expanding the spread sheet to handle more equipment I received error message stating: Excel can not SAVE all of the added data & formatting ... Here I had the option to select OK without fixing ... CANCEL ... or ... HELP. I selected HELP & ended up on a blank HELP Page ... So now I am turning to this board. What gives? Could I be running into a formatting limit issue? Sheet less than 1000 rows, but many formats ... Thanks ... Kha "Ken" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com...

More Item Details synched with MOA 2007
The following Item properties should also be synched with MOA 2007: Departments Categories Reorder Point Restock Level Price Level ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.ms...

Adding Text to Charts
I have created a chart in Excel that tracks one of the stock indexes. I have been able to point arrows to specific days and add text so I know what was the reason the stock index was up or down on that day. However, as my chart expands the arrows and text are no longer associated with those day I initially intended it for. Is there any way in Excel to associate text with specific day and have it attached so that if the chart grows or shrinks it will always be associated with that particular day. Thanks Hi Roy, The trick is to group the graphic element and the chart. When adding a graph...

Word 2007 Review Comments
I would like to change the font in the comment bubble. Is this possible. If so, how? Change the following styles to your likings: "Comment Text" paragraph style "Balloon Text" paragraph style Yves "Mental1" <Mental1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D41C4B39-1E51-4C0E-B67E-B97A7A8A1F43@microsoft.com... >I would like to change the font in the comment bubble. Is this possible. >If > so, how? ...

Excel 2007 Stock market Charts
I teach a class in financial modeling. Some of my students use Excel 2003 and some 2007 (They are required to consult the company from whom they have accepted an offer and use the version of excel the company uses). In 2003 we generate a candlestick (Open High Low Close) Stock Chart for a company. We then add Volume. What is a good exercise in 2003 is a disaster in 2007. The candlestick has a fixed gap (unless you go into VBA (why would you change this?)). When you add volume to the chart it appears that the stock price movements take as the category labels the dates of the ...

2007 Toolbars On Reports
My reports open maximized. In 2003 I had a custom toolbar on each report. In 2007 they don't show up. Can anyone tell me how to get them to show up on the report. Remember, the banner is hidden, so I can't click anything on that for a toolbar. Thank you. ...

Outlook 2007 #29
i think kaspersky AV and outlook have a problem when the mail filter is activated on the AV and since i have turned it off all incoming mail is downloaded then perm. deleted out so i can not even read it in the mail box. anyone have a fix for this? iodine <iodine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > i think kaspersky AV and outlook have a problem when the mail filter > is activated on the AV and since i have turned it off all incoming > mail is downloaded then perm. deleted out so i can not even read it > in the mail box. anyone have a fix for this? It is normal for a PO...

How do i create a horizontal boxplot in Excel 2007
Excel Box and Whisker Plots http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/BoxWhisker.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier Peltier Technical Services, Inc. http://peltiertech.com/ On 3/24/2010 8:21 AM, Cristina wrote: > ...

How do I set timers on power point 2007 slides without having to .
Is there anyway to set a "universal" transition time in PowerPoint 2007without having to "rehearse" the entire show and set each slide individually? Setting timers via "rehearse" is just a waste of time. It seems simple enough (conceptually) to set the time at "x" seconds per slide, so how does one do it? In the slider view, select all slides (Ctrl+A) Animation tab, transition automatically after : 5 seconds for example. "Kander" <Kander@discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de news: 5BFCD061-A478-4118-B041...

Access 2003 to Access 2007
I am cloning a database we use in our business for a sister company. Main changes are report headers, form header changes and some minor coding changes due to slight process differences between the two companies. I just discovered the new company has Access 2007. The original database is Access 2003. Looking at the Microsoft Office website it seems the changes between the two are mainly in the interface. Is this correct? I need the data tables to remain unchanged if at all possible as there may be a chance the two companies will share certain data. -- GmH On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 21:46:00 ...

Outlook 2007 woes
Hi, I have had a lot of grief with my Outlook 2007 - periodically it freezes. When I try to kill the process, and restart, it keeps getting stuck at "updating cached messages (250/xxxx)". Everytime it is the magic number 250. I have to kill and restart a few times (today has been more than 10, hence this message), and then on one of these tries, it seems to get over the hurdle and I am able to use it. This usable period lasts for a few days/couple of weeks, and then I am back to the same kill/restart/kill/restart routine to get it going. My Outlook 2007 on one of these occasions ga...

Adding buttons to phone call toolbar?
Can't see to find it in the SDK but can you use ISV.Config to add new buttons on to the phone call (activity) screens? I've created a series of phone call records related to invoices (one each). When an admin person calls the customer they are typically dealling with more then one invoice on the call. What we'd like to do is update all invoice phone calls with one copy of the phone call (instead of manually creating one record for each invoice). So we're thinking some kind of apply button which pop's up and selects the invoice records and on save creates copies of ...

2003 macro working in 2007
I have written the following code which inserts a jpeg file in a cell (B171) If Range("R4") = "DW" Then Range("B171").Value = "Dave Woodgate" Range("B171").Select ActiveCell.Select ActiveSheet.Pictures.Insert("S:\Tsunami Axis\Purchase Orders\Sigs \Dave Woodgate.JPG").Select Selection.ShapeRange.PictureFormat.TransparentBackground = msoTrue Selection.ShapeRange.PictureFormat.TransparencyColor = RGB(255, 255, 255) Selection.ShapeRange.Fill.Visible = msoFalse End If this all works perfectly in 2003...

Excel 2007: "Reference is not valid" when refreshing pivot table
Hi all I have a pivot table that works fine in Excel 2003. I've created an Excel 2007 version and some code fails because (in VBA) "The PivotTable report was saved without the underlying data". Yet, when I manually try to refresh the pivot table, I get a message saying "Reference is not valid". I've had a look at the source data, but there doesn't appear to be any issues with that. Can anyone suggest what the error might be? BTW, I'm not sure if I've cross-posted correctly (excel.misc & excel.programming), so apologies if this causes...

Importing from Netscape 7.1 mail into outlook 2007
I have seen several messages about importing messages from netscape to Outlook by usng 4.x to import into outlook express then into outlook. All these messages seems to be rather old and the versions of 4.x that I have tried to install on XP all return an error message. Does anyone have anything more current in regards to how this can be accomplished? Brent If you have access to an IMAP server (GMail, AIM, Fastmail, etc.) you can move your messages to the server and then bring them into Outlook. I don't believe there's a way to go directly from Netscape to Outlook. -- John...

Emails removed from outlook when moving between machines with outlook 2000 and 2007
Afternoon, Very strange issue, My PC uses office 2007 and everything is great, i had to log on to another users machine to resolve a problem and opened outlook (logged on as me) and configured the profile for me so i could check my mail as i was going to be there a while, When outlook 2000 opened it said there was a problem with the default view with an ok button, so i clicked it, it opened the mailbox and then started removing all the emails in my inbox. I thought this to be very strange i never had a problem like that before with 2000 before i upgraded and just chalked it dow...

Project server 2007 Program Managment
Hi, We are using project server 2007. We want to organise the project under programs as in the below link. Is there is any tutorial for that. http://office.microsoft.com/global/images/default.aspx?assetid=ZA102032131033 Thanks, Arun Arun: Create a custom Project Enterprise lookup table with your program names, then create a custom Enterprise Project Field that uses the value list Next assign your projects a value for that field Then, create a Project Center view grouped by your new custom field. -- Gary L. Chefetz, MVP, MCT, MCTIP Business: http://www.msprojectexper...

Contacts not receiving messages sent from Outlook 2007
I installed the complete Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007 Suite for a board member of my non-profit organization. As a community liaison, she has a very extensive list of contacts, both private and governmental. We have noted that she has sent certain e-mail messages, some with and some without attachments. Many of her contacts, myself included, have either not received some of these messages or in some different separate instances, the contacts cannot open the attachments which are primarily Word or Publisher documents. I have configured the e-mail account to work from her ISP&...

adding totals on item number match
Hello, I'm sure this is simple for someone: I have a list of items with counts. On the last row for a particular item, I want to add up the counts for each previous matching line and create a new 'total'. Some items have only one row, others have upto 4 with counts in each. I want one row per item with a total count in a new column, added at the end. I've searched help and I'm a little confused about the best way to approah this. "still_learning" Have you tried, "SUMIF" ? Row Column A Column B 1 Appl...

Adding colour to a range of cells based on one of the cells v...
I wish to highlight all the data in a row in a particular colour depending on the value of one of the cells i.e. if cell c3 says 'confirmed' I would like all the entries in row 3 to be green, if it says 'released', then red, etc. So far I can change the word 'confirmed' in c3 to green, or to red for 'released', but can't work out how to change the rest of the row based on this value. Any help very welcome. select the cell(s) you want to be formatted In conditional formatting choose formula and enter =A3="confirmed" choose the color you wan...

Popup menu style like Excel 2007 Filter ?
Hi, Does anybody know how to make the kind of dialog or menu that Ms Excel is using when clicking on an arrow in a cell after 'data', 'filter'. It combines a treecontrol and buttons inside a menu. does anyone have an idea on how to achieve this in MFC. Thanks in Advance Jurgen Roeland --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =- I assume you are talking about the new Office2007 Excel UI. AFAIK, there is no support directly from MFC to do this. You ...