accessing Project Portfolio server

hi !
i have SQL Server 2005 installed in standalone with the project
portfolio server 2007, but when i trying to access portfolio
application by using url: "http://servername/portfolioserver" with my
account name and pwd, i have this error:  Objet name "SfAccounts"
invalid !
please help me.
0
Rodrigue

Have you restored or upgraded your Portfolio Server database?

What that sounds like is that the default installed 'account' i the database
is diffeent to what is configured in the web.config file.

In your "C:\inetpub\PortfolioServer2007\PortfolioServer\web.config" file
(insert loction where you installed to, find the line with “AccountID” and
ensure that the value equals 1 (which can be obtained from the dbo.sfACCOUNTS
SQL table in the PPSAccountIndex database. E.g. Line should read: <add
key="AccountID" value="1"/>).

HTH,
--
Martin Laukkanen
See my Blog: http://www.nearbaseline.com/blog/

"Rodrigue Ngongang" wrote:

> hi !
> i have SQL Server 2005 installed in standalone with the project
> portfolio server 2007, but when i trying to access portfolio
> application by using url: "http://servername/portfolioserver" with my
> account name and pwd, i have this error:  Objet name "SfAccounts"
> invalid !
> please help me.
> .

DDE Server/Excel 97
I launch an Excel application(.xls file with macros that accepts feeds from DDE server). The DDE server has not been started because the application(or something else) will look for this server(.exe file for DDE server) on the local machine. As soon as the application(.xls file) is launched, a dialog box appears stating: "Remote data not accessible. Start application <application>.exe?". And when you click yes(to start this application.exe file) it cannot find this .exe file....message stating: "Cannot run application.exe. The program or one of its components is ...

Can't Access Contacts
When I click on contacts they are there but when I click on "TO" when sending an email the error message is: The address list could not be displayed. Anyone, please? Pat -- Pat Geddes "Pat Geddes" <Pat.Geddes.5a8bfb3@outlookbanter.com> wrote in message news:Pat.Geddes.5a8bfb3@outlookbanter.com... > > When I click on contacts they are there but when I click on "TO" when > sending an email the error message is: The address list could not be > displayed. Anyone, please? > Asked and answered here HUNDREDS of times...

Cannot find the specified Microsoft Exchange Server
This is the error we get upon the final install checklist. ? What can cause this? Our Network Admin is pretty confident that all of his settings are fine. We can see the Exchanger Server in the domain. What are we missing? There are no users set up yet on this test Eschange server, but there is a OU setup on the Domain...but no specific user there either.????? ? If we press ahead with an install, we can add Exchange (and the router) later, correct? yes you do not need to specify an exchange server to complete the install. You can always add it later ============================== Jo...

cannot see user in GAL with 5.5 server
We recreated a user's mailbox due to mailbox corruption and her mailbox resides on an exchange 2003 server. I still have the AD Connector in place as well to talk with the exchange 5.5 server. I can view the user in system manager but not in the receipient list in Exchange 5.5 Admin tool. I already forced the RUS to replicate. I also replicated the AD connector config and all the domain controllers. Is there any other way to get my user to show in the GAL? Any help would be appreciated! -- leachkm ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Posted via http:...

Schema-root public folder -migrating between exchange 2003 servers
Hi I'm migrating from an older 2003 server to a newer one (running concurrently). I read through the microsoft document on removing the first exchange server and setup replica's on the new server. One of the folders is the schema-root. Now I'm seeing two entries for the schema-root on both servers. One is the replicated one from the first server, the other I assume is from the new server. Both are replicated to each server. I'm beginning to think that I shouldn't have replicated the schema-root folder from the first server. Any idea if that is right? If I stop the...

Trying begin VBA template project, get error "macros disabled"?
I am beginning a project to code and update a Word template using VBA. When I try to run the form given to me I get error "The macros in this project are disabled?" Any suggestions? Thank you. Save the template in your templates folder, which is a trusted location. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "The Applicant" <The Applicant@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D2E642C...

Windows Home Server newsgroup?
SBS friends - I benefit greatly from all of the help provided here on this newsgroup concerning SBS issues. Can you advise if there is a similar group for "Windows Home Server?" Thank you! Mike Windows Home Server http://social.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/category/windowshomeserver/ -- Regards, Dave Patrick ....Please no email replies - reply in newsgroup. Microsoft Certified Professional Microsoft MVP [Windows] http://www.microsoft.com/protect "Mike Stem" wrote: > SBS friends - > > I benefit greatly from all of the help provi...

Outlook 2003 unable to access menu by right clicking on message
We have recently upgraded from Office 2002 to Office 2003 on Windows 2000 PCs. Two users are unable to right click on messages to get the menu options (junk e-mail, etc.). It was working for them initially but stopped functioning. We have tried to uninstall and run Office Clean but were unable to resolve. It seems to work if they select multiple messages at one time but cannot right click on single messages to access the menu. A hour glass flashes and nothing happens. Thank you in advance for any suggestions you may have. Jenny ...

HTTP Error when accessing properties of Public Folders
Greetings.... First, thanks for the previous help I have received in this forum. ;) I will try to keep this brief, but afraid it may require more...........Exch2k Server with all service packs up to date. Moving accounts and Public Folder structure from one Exch2k server to another. Will be removing the older of the two from the domain when done. Right-click on the Public Folder to look at the properties of the folder to setup replication of the folder and get the following error message: The HTTP Service used by Public Folders is not available, possible causes are that Public Stor...

Entourage, Projects and iDisk
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3342300387_22546327 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit I recently spent the entire night trying to solve an issue with apple for a non-profit organization and entourage posting a project to the iDisk. The issue arose when trying to add the other members to the project, that would be stored on an individual's iDisk. The error message that was constantly repeated was �You can...

Access 2003 linked tables causes read-only
Hi A weird one - I have an Access 2k mdb set with linked tables. Ive opened the set under Access 2003. If the link is to the c: drive (where the functions are) all is OK, but if I put the mdb with the tables in on a net drive (eg X:\.....) the tables become read only and I can find how to stop this.. Any help anyone, please???!!?? thanks Jim McDonald What permissions do you have on the folder where the mdb has been placed? You must have Change permissions (Read, Write, eXecute and Delete) on the folder, not just the file. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele ...

forward to upstream server?
How do I tell my Exchange 2003 server to forward outgoing email to an upstream mail server? Thanks Properties of the SMTP Virtual Server. Delivery, Advanced Button, Smarthost If you put the IP address in brackets [12.12.12.12] it will cut out DNS resolution. -- Michael Barta [MSFT] Microsoft Exchange Support Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup purposes only. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Brian Rottman" <anonymous@anonymous.net> wrote in message news:eDNeGDb5DHA.1292@TK2MS...

Custom Fields/Formulas Receiving an error "NA" in Project Center
Hello All, Was wondering if I could get some help, we are running project server 2007 latest edition with all patches. And are running a custom formula. "IIf([Milestone]=Yes,"Milestone",IIf([PPC_Result]>=1,"100.00%",IIf([Baseline Start]=ProjDateValue("NA") Or [Baseline Finish]=ProjDateValue("NA") Or [Baseline Duration]=ProjDateValue("NA"),"No Baseline",IIf([Baseline Start]>Now(),"Baseline start in future",Format(([PPC_NUM]/[Baseline Duration]),"percent")))))" The formula runs off a ...

In Project 2007, Group By Baseline Start is Rolling Up Max, not Mi
In Project 2007, when you display the Baseline Start field in view with grouping turned on, Baseline Start displays the Maximum Baseline Start of the tasks that form the group, not the minimum. To work around this bug, customize a Start or Date field to equal Baseline Start with Summary calculating rollup minimum. ...

Setting the Startup Options for an Access 2007 database using VBA
Afternoon everyone, I'm trying to use the information from an MSDN page of roughly the same title (Setting Startup Options Programmatically in Access 2000, http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa140020(office.10).aspx) to setup the startup options of my database. Firstly, I don't know whether this option should be placed in a module or event (like Form_Load). Secondly, I'm not too sure that I have the code correctly written down: Private Sub Form_Load() Dim dbs As CurrentProject Set dbs = Application.CurrentProject dbs.Properties....

Trouble with Leaving a copy on server
Hello, I have set Outlook 2003 to leave a copy on the server at my home location. But when I get to work the email is gone from server. Is there something that I am misiing to set because in Outlook 2000 all it was is a check box. thanks Eric Stoakes <estoakes@digitalcircuitsolutions.com> wrote: > I have set Outlook 2003 to leave a copy on the server at my home > location. But when I get to work the email is gone from server. Is > there something that I am misiing to set because in Outlook 2000 all > it was is a check box. That's all it is for Outlook 2003...

Can access it's shared folders, but cannot access the computer directly through network
Need help from all the techies, I have a Windows XP Pro SP2 PC which is made as a server. In the network I have another 5 pc (Windows XP Pro SP2) connected to this server as workstations. From all the workstations, I am *able to open all the shared folders of the server*, but when I tried in the *Run* with *\\server*, I'd get an error saying " *access is denied.* ". I cannot gain access to the server but can open it's shared folders. I have scanned for viruses/spywares/malwares. All cleaned up, but the problem still persists. Can anyone help me? Thank you. ...

with Publisher or Office.Will I be able to access old files docume
I am frustrated with my Open Office org. program for many reasons. I would like to use Publisher or Office or? Will I be able to access, email, documents etc files previously made on another program if I download Publisher or Office or ? Erica wrote: > I am frustrated with my Open Office org. program for many reasons. > I would like to use Publisher or Office or? > Will I be able to access, email, documents etc files previously made on > another program if I download Publisher or Office or ? Office applications cannot open OpenDocument files. You will have to convert them to O...

Exchange 5.5 to Exchange Server 2003
I've looked through quite a few posts here, read a lot of things and still I am not 100% of the best way to go about this scenario. One EX 5.5 server at SP3 on W2K SP3, single AD domain in the forest. Whats the best method to get from this to Exchange Server 2003 on Windows Server 2003? Is is to install Exchange Server 2003 on the Windows Server 2003 box, create a new Exchange Server 2003 organization and then use the Migration Wizard? Or is it soemthing else? TIA I would recommend this procedure, http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Migrating_Exchange_5_5_to_2003.html -- John Ol...

two servers for two domains
i have two domains, the first is 2000 and the second is NT. the exchange server is installed on NT. all the users (of the domain NT and 2000) are installed on a exchange server in the NT domain. i would like to have two servers exchange, one for the users on NT domain and the other for the users on 2000 domain, but with the same suffix (i mean "@microsoft.com") and with the server exchange on NT who goes on internet for the external email. how i can do this? thanks XCON: Sharing SMTP Address Spaces in Exchange 2000 PSS ID Number: 321721 cinqueg.nospam@yahoo.com wrote: > ...

User Defined fields should be accessible from shipping address
The current relationship does not allow for the customer to use the user defined fields from the ship to address. The reason for GP not pulling the information for the shipping address in the Customer Address Master File (RM00102) is because it is already pulling the information in the Sales Transaction Work tables (SOP10100). Unlike the billing information, the shipping address can already be seen in the SOP10100 table and this is why the table relationship between the RM00102 and SOP10100 tables is based on the Bill to Address. There should be an additional relationship so you can p...

GP 7.5 Installtion on Windows 2003 TS Servers
I am trying to install Integration Manager 7.5 on a Windows Server 2003 that already has Great Plains 7.5 installed and running successfully. When I try and install the Integration Manager I get the message 'MDAC 2.7 cannot be installed on this machine. MDAC 2.7 requires any one of the following configurations: Windows 98 Y2K Update 2 w/ IE 4.01 SP2 Windows 98 Second Edition Windows Millenium Windows NT SP5 w/ IE 4.01 SP2 Windows 2000' I believe the fix is related to IM service packs but cannot find the download anywhere. Can anyone help me? Thanx, in advance ...

Program trying to access Outlook
I just upgraded my Office XP Pro from the Microsoft Security site. But now, whenever I try to create a new e- mail message, I get the warning that a program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. I click no....ie not allowing this, and the new message window opens. However, I keep getting error messages and requests to report errors to Microsoft. This never happened prior to up Office Upgrade. Any ideas what this is? Thanks. "bill h" said in news:17f7c01c419fa$8dcb5d10$a401280a@phx.gbl: > I just upgraded my Office XP Pro from the Microsoft > Se...

Cannot access public folders from System Manager
I can't access the public folders using the Exchange System Manager, the error that I get says that it is not implemented(error 501). We had a limited number of folders when we had Ex5.5 and now we have migrated to Ex2K3. We have not had to use them up to now and users that used the public folders can still access them via Outlook. How can I correct this? I need to do this to integrate our new agency management system with email. Hi Frank, About Error 501,pls check this KB http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;839744 -- Jammyù�ٴ� "Frank" <Frank@d...

Can I open a word 2002 document in Access 2003 for edit?
Hi I have an application that does this in Access 2003, but I need to do it with Access 2002 and Word 2002. Is there a way to do it? Stapes Have you tried it? Seems reasonable to test you problem and ask for help if it doesn't work correctly. -- Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP "Stapes" wrote: > Hi > > I have an application that does this in Access 2003, but I need to do > it with Access 2002 and Word 2002. Is there a way to do it? > > Stapes > ...