want liks to work when convert ppt to html without showing the out

I would like to convert a ppt 2007 file to html.  I want to require that
viewers click through each slide so I don't want to show the outline.
However, when I do this there is a problem.  When a hypertext link is clicked
on and then closed it brings you to the beginning of the presentation.

In article <AFFCE372-344A-4707-B544-A64BD5B57FAA@microsoft.com>, Lvk2000 wrote:
> I would like to convert a ppt 2007 file to html.  I want to require that
> viewers click through each slide so I don't want to show the outline.
> However, when I do this there is a problem.  When a hypertext link is clicked
> on and then closed it brings you to the beginning of the presentation.

I'm not sure how you can fix this using PPT's own HTML exports or whether you
can.  But you might want to have a look at our PPT2HTML add-in
(http://www.pptools.com/ppt2html/)

The free demo lets you test it completely.

==============================
PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint
http://www.pptools.com/

0
Steve

How do I show an event in a calendar that last several days?
Often we wish to include an item in a calendar made in Publisher that crosses several days (even an entire week). Is there a way to do this other than simply typing it into each of the days? I'd like to have a line that crosses the days with the event appearing on that line. Is that possible? The method I used with a fifteen month calendar on an 5�"x8�" booklet page is color code the background fill the days of an event and then create a legend at the base of the calendar. Using eight colors and in some individual dates replaced the number with letters or an icon. --...

converting 1.x database to 2.0
I get a "Disk I/O error during read" while compacting an access 1.x database to access 2.0. There is nothing wrong with the network or drive. Then I tried doing a repair and I got several errors including "Table <Large Values> was truncated: data lost.", and by the way I do not even have a table named "Large Values" After that, as the repair continues, there is just error message after error message until it finally says it can't repair the database. What can I do? I need to get this 1.x database upgraded to 97. ...

Restrict Vendor/Customer lookups to only show active records
Currently lookups for vendors or customers bring up both active and inactive records. We have lots of customers who want to eliminate the clutter of having inactive vendors and customers from appearing in their lookups. It makes no sense. If you choose an inactive record on lookups, it gives you a message that you cannot choose and inactive record anyway. It would be much better to show only those that are active ... and then have the option [as already exists] to show inactive only for historical lookup. Seems this would be a great usability improvement for the entire client base. ...

Can I set all incoming email to open as HTML?
I would like all incoming email to automatically open as HTML so I don't have to 'click' to view! Anyone know how to set this?? you be able to change this under tools and settings.. "mnstateus" wrote: > I would like all incoming email to automatically open as HTML so I don't have > to 'click' to view! Anyone know how to set this?? Outlook doesn't support converting plain text to HTML. If the messages are HTML and you are reading them as plain text, what version of Outlook do you use? What folder are you reading them in? -- ...

using HTML help in Vista
I am using the vbMsgBoxHelpButton in several places in my Access 2003 code. This works on a Windows XP installation (although the help opens in an Access help window) but I get an error message "Unable to display help" when it runs in Vista. ....... vbOKOnly + vbInformation + vbMsgBoxHelpButton, "Deletion prohibited", "charitymaster.chm", 150 I have programmed around Microsoft's almost complete lack of support for HTML Help in Access so every other type of call to my help file is working in Vista. I have stored the location of the help file in the reg...

Mi product key dosn't work
Mi laptop is windows 7 and have the original software, in the back of the laptop is the product key i suppos that is the product key of Office but im trying and trying but dsn't works :l. tha message says (in spanish) ,"LA clave no es correcta, comprueba que es la clave y vuelva a escribirla", Soory for mi bad English im a ecuadorian. help me! Esa clave es sin duda la clave de Windows. La copia de Office puede ser una copia provisional. ¿Has pagado extra por Office? Si no, es casi cierto que tienes el Office provisional. Sólo funcionará durante ...

Hi all, I know you can use the Web Query feature to load in elements of a web page. However I wan to do the following: - Specify the parameter for a URL (e.g www.yada.com/page.asp?=<PARAMETER>) and have Excel get the body of the html from that page, for 100 different pages (the parameter will just be a number), and have each body be loaded into a different cell - I'll then process that body to extract the essential info. How can I do this for the 100-odd diff pages? I can do it fine just for one, manually specifying the parameter with Web Query.... Thanks Haroon ...

insertion point disappears in outline view of PPt 2007
PPt 2007 - When trying to create my presentation in outline view, my cursor disappears within a second or two if I pause in typing. I offer support to faculty and just had a call from a faculty member who is having the same issue. I can click in the outline and the cursor comes back only to disappear again in a few seconds. Any ideas? Is this a known issue? ...

Messages in OWA don't show up in Outlook
I have a seemingly unique problem. It seems, that a few of my users at remote sites that use Outlook in offline mode and also use OWA recieve all thier messages in OWA but do not recieve them in Outlook. I am running Exchange 2003 with Windows 2000 and Outlook 2000 on the client machines. Any help would be great. ...

Static Pointers Do Not Work Properly in C#?
I am writing an app that uses static arrays in a base class that I only want to define once and shared amongst all instances of that class. On my laptop, that is using Visual Studio 2008 SP1 and running Vista, the following code has a problem: unsafe public partial class Test1 { protected static int[] PowersOf2 = new int[12] { 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048 }; protected static int* pPowersOf2; // Pointer to the PowersOf2 array. protected static GCHandle gchPowersOf2; // Handle to GCHandle object used to pin the PowersOf2 array. public Tes...

How do I convert a publisher file to a PDF file
How do I convert a publisher file to an adode pdf file. I have Adobe Acrobat Standard 6.0 and can't seem to figure out how to save it. A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from Jimmy <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>!"... > How do I convert a publisher file to an adode pdf file. I have Adobe > Acrobat Standard 6.0 and can't seem to figure out how to save it. How about you read the three previous posting in the last half-hour explaining? One is under "Saving Pub 2003 documents as PDF", the other two are under "Protect ...

OWA only works inside LAN
We have recently upgraded successfully from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003. In Exchange 5.5 we did not use OWA. Now in Exchange 2003, we need OWA. We configured everything according to the book, and everything works fine, as long as we are logged into our LAN network. However, from outside, we cannot access OWA as our domain is behind a firewall. I have a feeling our firewall is blocking something. Would appreciate instructions (step by step, please - I'm new to this) as to how to set things up so that our users can access their email from outside the LAN. Thanks in advance. Your fire...

A 2007... I dont WANT to save changes!
Problem .. in an A2007 form I have an OK button that starts out disabled and gets enabled by code when certain things happen. This is all fine and according to plan. But whenever I close this form, A2007 asks me if I want to save changes. If I say YES, the state of the command button is saved as "enabled". Look I designed it this way for a darned good reason and I don't want Access changng the design of my forms every time they close, just because some properties have been changed since they opened. It's just not logical! The property "Enable Layout View&quo...

How Queues work in CRM?
Hi, Can someone please explain me the concept of queue in crm 3.0? I opened an email in outlook client and saved it to CRM using "Track in CRM" and "View in CRM" buttons. As soon as it is saved in CRM, it goes in as Closed Activity. Why is it so? Secondly, I can see that email activity under Queues --> Assigned and then there is a button on the toolbar "Accept". When we click "Accept", the email activity disappears from the queue. What is this button "Accept" for? Even if I don't click that button, the activity is already there in my...

Getting quotes to convert automatically to the French Chevron
Hi I'm always using the french Chevron which looks like this << to open a quote and >> to close a quote. I need to get this to come automatically instead of going to Insert, Symbol. I would love to be able to type the normal quotes and get the french ones. Anyone can help figure out this problem it would be awesome. Thanks Suzanne This method would allow you to still us quotes, while getting the French Chevron with only minimum effort: From the Excel main menu: <tools><autocorrect options> Replace: ~~ ........(that's 2 tildes...located in the upp...

Compile MFC program without (CRT) Library support ?
I wish program on MFC, but I donot want to bind VCCRT DLLs into the installer pack. Anything idea is able to figure it out? Any cues are appreciated. >I wish program on MFC, but I donot want to bind VCCRT DLLs into the >installer pack. Set the project option to link statically to MFC & the 'C' run-time rather than use the DLLs. Dave That does not remove CRT support. "Ignore default libraries" in linker options do that. But this way is really painfull, because MFC might use CRT functions inside. -- Vladimir "David Lowndes" <DavidL@example.invali...

Lived-in State vs. Worked-in State
We have employees who work in one state but live in another state. So, in GP, we assign both state tax codes to the employee. We don't process payroll in GP but export data to a payroll service. Any ideas on how we can track in GP which state is the lived-in state and which is the worked-in state? Elaine, Since you are not using GP for payroll you can hijack one of the fields to be your flag. What exactly are you trying to accomplish? Kind regards, Leslie "Elaine" wrote: > We have employees who work in one state but live in another state. So, in GP, ...

Improve document map by making work it more like a tree outliner
I use a tree outliner for large writing projects, then transfer everything over to Word. It would be great if Word's Document Map worked more like the tree outliner's I've become accustomed to. They're great for structuring and re-structuring quickly, and for quickly jumping to different places in the document. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this lin...

I don't want my footers to appear on printed document
Microsoft Office 2003 I want to see headers / footers on my screen but I want to PRINT my document WITHOUT showing the headers / footers One way would be to intercept the FilePrint and FilePrintDefault commands in Word so that the header and footer contents are deleted prior to printing. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Jean" <Jean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6F8AAFFB-FD0D-417E-8816-B7F043178B45@microsoft.com... > Microsoft Office 2003 > I want to see headers / footers on my screen but I want to PRINT my > document >...

Access Form/Subform Macro not working
Using Access 2003 - I have a form with a sub-form. I have a macro with setvalue to set a field in sub-form with the current date with a double click. When running the macro I get an error "Access can't find the form "Account Recon" referred to in a macro expression or visual basic code". The form you referenced may be closed or may not exist in the database." The macro works in sub-form only or if I move it to the form it works, just not in the form/sub-form mode. Manual updates to the sub-form work fine. I think you need to reference both the subform and t...

Convert
I do not conver a 2000's Db to 97's db ...

Product Key not working for Publisher 2002
My boss gave me the Microsoft Office XP Professional w/ Publisher 2002 3 Disk set. The Product Key for Office XP works, but when I enter the Product Key for Publisher 2002, it says I entered an incorrect Product Key. What do I do????? Thanks Bahumit12 There is a separate product key for Publisher. It will be on the case/box/CD/packet/authenticity certificate. -- Hi Bahumit12 (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || My boss gave me the Microsoft Office XP Professional w/ Publisher || 2002 3 Disk set. The Product Key for Office XP works, but when I || ent...

How not to display cell contents in toolbar above work area
I do not want the cell contents to be repeated in the toolbar above the work area. I have cells with long text messages and the display of box in the toolbar flows over the work area, which confuses readability. Can I switch this display off. One edits text in the cell anyway. Thanks Laurence Laurence, Go to the Tools menu, choose Options, then the View tab. There, uncheck the "Formula bar" setting. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com chip@cpearson.com "Laurence Lombard" <lombardm@mweb.co.za&g...

I WANT TO CHOSE FTP CANI
i On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 12:42:11 +0330, "melina hesari" <hesari@microsoft.com> wrote: >i You are probably asking in the wrong place, and you're certainly asking in the wrong way. This newsgroup supports the database software Microsoft Access; are you trying to use FTP from an Access database? If not, please scroll down the list of subject areas and post in a newsgroup for your version of Windows. Use the big white textbox on the screen, not just the subject line; don't type in all caps (it's impolite and looks like you're SHOUTING); and remember that it...

convert to word?
hi all new to excel??? anyway i was trying to convert excel to word i copied and pasted, bu i couldnt get the document to fit in the page? its been two day now!!! I can print in excel and it fits on a page ? help thanks Localboy80 -- localboy80 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- localboy808's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1581 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27311 Word doesn't have a scaling feature like Excel's. You can reduce the font size, adjust the colum...