Using Powerpoint 2007 - Powerpoint Shows open as PPT on webpage

PPS files on webpage open as PPT using PowerPoint 2007. Don't have this same
issue when opening the same link from an Office 2003 computer, they run the
show only.
--
Miroshak

Using CImage?
I am trying to use CImage for the first time. I give the code schematically below. CImage::Save() is not working for me. Am I missing some important step? The HRESULT indicates an unknown error. (Stepping through image.Save(), I see it succeeding until the last step Gdiplus::Bitmap bm( m_hBitmap, NULL ); status = bm.Save( pwszFileName, &clsidEncoder, NULL ); which fails.) ================ The code: Schematically I have HBITMAP hBitmap = ......; // I then call a debugging routine which displays the bitmap // in a dialogue: it looks ok. // I now want to save it as a GIF T...

Call procedure with commandbutton in webpage
Hi, I'm using Accrss 2003. I try to build a GUI using the Webpage-option in Access. Now I want to call a procedure by placing a CommandButton on the webpage. Doing so I find the following in thr Microsoft Script Editor <SCRIPT language=vbscript event=onclick for=Knop0> <!-- --> </SCRIPT> What do I have to adjust in the webpage-code to call the following: Public Function BTV() MsgBox "Here I am!" ' and lines and lines of code will follow ... End Function Hope anyona can help. Thanks, susan ...

Upgrade companies not showing
Im installing a GP9 instance , I restoe my 7.5 Databses to this instance , I then run gp9 Utilities. This checks and tells me dynamics is ok, it then checks for companies but doesnt find any of the companies I have restored to GP9? Any ideas or help welcome Have you restored all of the databases including hte DYNAMICS database? Be sure to change the ownership of the databases to DYNSA after you have restored them. David "clemyp" wrote: > Im installing a GP9 instance , I restoe my 7.5 Databses to this instance , I > then run gp9 Utilities. > > This checks and t...

How do I find Outlook 2007 archive folders that disappeared?
I set up archive folders and could view them, stored onto a spearate hard disk.Today, when Outlook loaded, the archive folder group has disappearedd from view and I do not know how to find/restore.Any ideas? Check again in Folder Tree View Otherwise, within Outlook, File>Open>Data File.........browse to the location and open the Archive If the location is an external drive, if that drive is not connected when you start Outlook, OL will complain "Nigel" <Nigel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5564BC1C-D07C-4820-8CC4-C585F6E7DB5D@microsoft.com... >...

How to use only half DIN A 4
Tengo que confeccionar nuevas listas de precios para mi negocio, las cuales van introducidas dentro de un soporte de plástico. La medida de las listas es de la mitad de din A4. Tengo hecha la plantilla en din A4 mediante Publisher y no se como reducirlo a la mitad. Puede alguien ayudarme por favor? Trabajar con texto http://office.microsoft.com/es-hn/assistance/CH062524573082.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Kat...

picture manager uses incorrect printer as default
Picture does not use the default printer but defaults to the fax. ...

Copying recordset multiple times using copyfromrecordset
We recently caught this issue but found out after research, that this has been occuring all year. This code worked in the past, but I am not sure if there was an Excel update that occurred which changed the behavior of the script. What we are trying to do is to have a recordset pasted twice into two seperate worksheets. It is pasting without issue in the first copyfromrecordset, but then it skips over the second paste (even when stepping through the code). I know that it is not the worksheet we are copying into because I can reverse the 'first paste/second paste' (see lab...

Excell attachement do no shows up
I got an e-mail in Outlook from someone and it is supposed to have an attachement of something in Excel, but I don't see the attachment anywhere in the Outlook window, and I don't even know where to find the attachment to open it. I do have Office 2003, but never have used Excell. Any advise on how to find the attachemnt? Thanks in advance. Octavio, This question would be better asked in an Outlook newsgroup, not an Excel newsgroup. That said, are you sure that the sender actually attached the file? -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, ...

Uncheck "always use the selected program to open this kind of file" by default
http://www.vistax64.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1136177 Andrew;1136177 Wrote: > If I right click on a file there is usually the option to"Open with..". > Selecting this option list possible programs with which to open the > application and, below this, there is a check box labelled "always use > the > selected program to open this kind of file". The check box is always > checked, so clicking on OK permanently associates the selected program > with > the file type in question. > > However, I usually use this option to op...

Excel shutting down when opening file
This is a follow up from a previous post. When opening a specific file with excel 2003, Excel will immediately shut down. When I re-open Excel it shows the file in the recovery box. When trying to recover the file it gives a message that file damage is too extensive to repair. I have no problem opening other Excel files. I also have Excel 2003 operating on three other computers and they do not have any problem opening the same file. I have started Excel in safe mode and tried to open the file but I get the same problem. I have started Windows XP in safe mode and then opened Exce...

Cannot send mail using either port 25 or 587
I don't understand why this has only recently been happening but I cannot send mail using smtp in ol 2003. I am trying to send using my Yahoo account but the send receive says that it is sending messages that are not actually in the outbox, e.g (bottom rh corner of screen sending 2 of 3 messages when there are no messages there to send) then after a short while it says error send receive. My ISP is BT and apparently they block port 25 so I changed the port settings (as recommended by Yahoo) to port 587 but I still cannot send from within outlook. I have configured my e mail accou...

trouble connecting to Exchange 2003 using Outlook 97 Exchange Server Service
hello, this is my setup I have one Active Directory domain containing two AD Sites, configured through AD Sites and Services, Site one is the local LAN on the 192.168.x.x subnet, Site two is a remote site in a datacentre on the public-facing 87.127.x.x subnet - the two sites are connecting via VPN on Sonicwall firewalls the VPN connection is solid - and commuications from Site one to Site two is fine, and vice versa netdiag and dcdiag from both sides report no problems My Exchange Server is in Site two, along with a DC/GC and appears to be working fine (still in testing phase), OWA works...

CRM causing Outlook 2007 to crash
My outlook constantly crashes on me if I try to open random CRM linked emails, or I get message that says "This item cannot be opened". Here is the message I get when it crashes: Faulting application outlook.exe, version 12.0.6212.1000, stamp 46e03e45, faulting module outlook.exe, version 12.0.6212.1000, stamp 46e03e45, debug? 0, fault address 0x00013ca0. I have wiped this PC, and reinstalled everything (XP, Office 2007, CRM) and the error still occurs. Any help here would be appreciated. thanks How much memory does the client have? Ive seen some odd Outlook behaviors on cli...

Excel 2007; graph the best fit line from a regression analysis?
Try using this white space to ask you question with a bit more detail best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from email "mattz" <mattz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:574CCC66-72EA-44D0-8D36-2147B6C7C279@microsoft.com... > ...

webpage on powerpoint
how do i insert a picture of a webpage onto a powerpoint slide! "ethan" <ethan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EB57D99D-FBDE-4293-885F-4ABD0A93CB5E@microsoft.com... > how do i insert a picture of a webpage onto a powerpoint slide! Does this need to be a live page or will a stagnant image work? If stagnant image simply press the PrtScrn key (or Alt + PrtScrn for the active window) and then change back to the PowerPoint presentation and press Ctrl + V key to copy the screen into PowerPoint slide. For a live page you need access to the int...

Outlook 2000 Premium will not open
The error message keeps telling me that Outlook cannot connect to my exchange server. This is a home network with only two computers on it. I do not have an Exchange Server to connect to. I only use Outlook 2000 for maintaining my business contacts and Calendar. I use AOL for email with Internet Explorer 6.0.2 for broadband access to the Internet. Any suggestions on how to get Outlook to open so it can be configured properly? I have Outlook SR-1 installed. Thank You ...

Change Headers That Exchange Uses To Deliver Mail?
When someone sends a BCC mail to recipients in my domain, the TO: header field is blank and as a result, the message is getting dumped into my badmail and a copy is going to the postmaster in my domain. It turns out that our ISP has some kind of SPAM filter that parses the BCC content prior to delivery to me and places the intended recipients in a new header called: X-NETSCAN-TO: Is there a way to tell my exchange server to use the contents of that new header to determine the recipients in addition to the normal TO: header which works the rest of the time? So, have it check TO: and X...

pre-windows 2000 logon name __ is already in use
We are trying to roll out Exchange Server 2000 at our office but we are having a problem creating a very important account we have on our old mail server (service@) When we try to create the user "service" we get the following error msg: "windows cannot create the new user object becuase the pre-windows 2000 logon name service is already in use. select another name, and then try again" I assume that this is reserved word or something for AD user accounts. We need to be able to send and receive emails w/ "service@", how can we get this to work on exhange...

Show Products On hand only
Hi, I have an inventory application use to keep track of products for guest in a hotel. I have a requisition form with combo field product, just want to know if there's any way that this combo to show only products on hand when click the the combo product field? That mean 0 balance. Thank you -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access/200912/1 Yes, query as combo source with criteria >0 would do it. -- Build a little, test a little. "josros60 via AccessMonster.com" wrote: > Hi, >...

Can't download large files using IE
I am unable to download large files ( 2 to 6 GB) from a web site using Internet Explorer but I am able to download using Firefox. I have various issues with IE 6 and IE7. With IE6, a partial file was downloaded of siz 1.65 GB instead of 6 GB. No error - just an incomplete file. I've been told IE has a limit on the size of files it can download. Does anyone know what that limit is and is there a way to change or disable it? Or any other issues which might be preventing this? "John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA63A026-...

I can't open a word document from outlook
I have office 2007 and cannot open word documents I have received or sent - it just started today. I click on the attachment and a pop comes up saying if I want to make changes to the program, if I say yes it goes to the word program but is just grey without the document there. There are no problems with excel or PowerPoint. "Steven Dear" <StevenDear@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0775470C-BB6A-4236-BAF7-4D8C65C14120@microsoft.com... >I have office 2007 and cannot open word documents I have received or sent - > it just started today. I cl...

opening lotus wk4
i'm trying to open lotus .wk4 in excel and it gives me an error message. how can i open the lotus document in excel? -- Excel 2003 can read and write .wk4 files, which version of Excel are you using? Set a small amount of data in a Worksheet and test the Save As .wk4 option. turkey Wrote: > i'm trying to open lotus .wk4 in excel and it gives me an error message. > how > can i open the lotus document in excel? > > -- -- Bryan Hessey ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Bryan Hessey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com...

How do I expand Y-axis title so it shows all the words?
the title says it all Version: Office 2003, Student Edition ...

Addin
Hi All, I am not sure how to word this. I want to make an addin that monitors which files are opened. When a particular file is open, then run a macro. I don't want the marco in the file in question, because the people I send the file too, see the message about a macro, and refuse to open it, or it gets block. I know I could call the macro from a button, but I thought having the marco start when the file is opened would be easier. Thanks Chad There are application events that you can tie into. Start a new workbook and put this in the ThisWorkbook Module: ...

Reports not opening for specific user
One specific user is not able to run reports created in my access database. It worked at one point now all of a sudden it doesn't. However everyone else can run the reports. I also verified that this user has full control rights to this database. Any suggestions on what this issue could be? -- Lee Morgenstein Does that user's computer have printer ( or equivalent device, such as PDF printer) configured? Access report requires printer presented. "Lee" <Alabama@nospam.nospam> wrote in message news:C194C469-C627-4633-BDC7-219B33BC3025@microsoft.com... > One ...