Use sound as a trigger to advance slides

Is it possible to use a sound file in this way?

I'd like the slide to advance at the end of the sound file.

I'm probably out of luck but please someone tell me I don't have to sit here
and figure out how long each sound file is...

Sorry, you're out of luck. But if you insert the sound, you can right-click
the icon and choose Properties to see the playing time.

"chanda" <chanda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is it possible to use a sound file in this way?
>
> I'd like the slide to advance at the end of the sound file.
>
> I'm probably out of luck but please someone tell me I don't have to sit
> here
> and figure out how long each sound file is...

0
Echo
6/5/2010 2:24:49 AM
Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you need but if you set the auto slide
transition to zero (or any time less than the sound file play time) it will
transition when the sound endsas default and not before. If this is a bit
abrupt add another animation eg a medium after previous fade rectangle and
drag the rectangle off slide to make this animation invisible.
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials