Templates 06-04-10

Can a template with graphics/pictures icon be created and saved with custom
animations?  The icon I am referring to is the one in several of the slides
in the layout that allow you to click on to insert a photo and it
automatically resizes the photo to fit.  I also would like to place a stroke
around these photos in the template.  I can set up a template but when I do
and try to switch out the photos the placeholders go back to where they
originally were on the layout and no stroke.  Also the custom animation is
lost.  HELP!  I have a presentation for my Association Awards dinner and will
have 100s of pics.