Templates 06-04-10

Can a template with graphics/pictures icon be created and saved with custom
animations?  The icon I am referring to is the one in several of the slides
in the layout that allow you to click on to insert a photo and it
automatically resizes the photo to fit.  I also would like to place a stroke
around these photos in the template.  I can set up a template but when I do
and try to switch out the photos the placeholders go back to where they
originally were on the layout and no stroke.  Also the custom animation is
lost.  HELP!  I have a presentation for my Association Awards dinner and will
have 100s of pics.

Work Hours 10-25-06
Hi there, I want to change the default work hours setting for users of the system. At the moment they are set to work all day everyday of the week. Realistically I want this to be 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday. Is there any way I can change this using customization and have it apply to all users? Pergaps it is a system setting I can change rather than customize? Many thanks, Mark Mark, Go to Settings | Business Unit Settings | User and select a user (can also go Service calander and then select the user from there as well) Then view the Work Hours, and select Set Up | New Weekly S...

deleted emails 03-10-10
how do i retrieve deleted emails from two specific email addresses? sort the deleted items folder on FROM address "blmc" wrote: > how do i retrieve deleted emails from two specific email addresses? ...

IE8 text size 01-25-10
The situation described occurs in IE8 on both Vista home premium and Windows 7 professional. Using the page options, I set the text size to smaller. It will remain that way for a while but within hours or sometimes a day the text size reverts to medium. Any suggestions Lou ...

Can't send or receive 07-27-10
I set up Windows Mail to my gmail account. I've double checked the settings, and they are correct. I got the following message when I tried to send an e-mail: The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. The rejected e-mail address ...

List output to a x by 10 range
I have a list that x lines long. I want to transpose that list to another range (starting on cell M1) that is 10 columns wide and however many rows long. I know this is super simple. Does it have something to do with range resizing? No doubt you've already experimented with macro recorder, discovering the standard transpose command wont wrap within a range. So we need handle the transposition manually. Presuming your data begins in cell A2: Sub test() For Each c In Range("A2", "A" & Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Row) Row = Row + 1 ...

Business Portal 4.0 & GP 10.0 Smartlist
Hi, Is there a way to use our GP 10 smartlists in the query sections of Business Portal 4.0 ? I've look at the Business Portal query builder and I don't think you can use SQL (in this case I could have extract Smartlists SQL). You have to used predefined entities. Maybe I get it wrong ? Thanks in advance for any help ! Richard, Thanks for using the newsgroups. You are correct. You need an entity for querying in Business Portal. Thanks Rob -- Rob Bernhardt Software Quality Assurance Microsoft Business Solutions This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties...

Filter #10
Hi We have the following code that filters a range in database(no problem) this code is looking at column A which is a week number(11) what we now need to do is extend this code to filter two ranges the second range is column H and is days of the week(Monday) Is it possible to expand this code to do this? Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) If Target.Row = 2 And Target.Column = 3 Then Sheets("data2").Range("Criteria").Calculate Worksheets("data2").Range("Database") _ .AdvancedFilter Action:=xlFilterCopy, _ CriteriaRange:=She...

Outlook security #10
Hi, I have Office 2003 with Outlook 2003 running on Windows 2000. When sending emails from a different program, I can set Outlook security to bypass further warnings for up to 10 minutes. A customer, also with Outlook 2003, but updated from 2002, has to respond to every email with a 5 second pause. My questions: Why the different behaviour? How do I change the latter behaviour to the former? Thanks Thomas Hi Thomas, The security settings for Outlook 2003 can be found using the Tools->Options->Security Tab and security zone settings button. It works exactly the same way Internet ...

Office 2010 Beta 02-24-10
I have installed 2010 Beta and like it but I no longer can click on a file to open. When I try to associate the program to use none of the office programs show up. Is there a way aroung this? Microsoft Office Diagnostics perhaps, Or select Browse and look for the exe file. thom kamp wrote: > I have installed 2010 Beta and like it but I no longer can click on a file to > open. When I try to associate the program to use none of the office programs > show up. Is there a way aroung this? ...

Out Of Office Template
Is it possible to change the Out Of Office template in Outlook 2002 to display an alternative subject rather than "Out Of Office Auto Reply" for individual users? I don't believe you can change that, but you could create a rule for all messages to have the server reply using a specific template or reply to all messages (this one is client-only meaning Outlook must remain running while you're gone). -- PATRICK REED [Outlook - MVP]~~~~~~ -Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) -Have you checked http://www.slipstick.com? -Please post your Outlook version! "...

chart template problems
When I save a chart template out in ppt 2007, it only seems to hold the colors and style of the default series. For instance, in a line chart, the first 3 series are the colors I have set along with the right line style and marker type. But if I add more series, they default to random colors (it doesn't even seem to be pulling from the color palette). When I was customizing the chart, I made sure all the fills and lines were a specific color and not set to automatic. When I insert a chart using the saved chart template, however, it only holds some of the styles. Any ideas?? ...

Missing Workflow Manager Templates
Hello, I am attempting to use Workflow Manager to setup some basic workflow scenarios. I would like to start by using the basic "templates" as described in the documentation but they are not listed when I access workflow manager. Can anyone tell me how to recover/restore the files? Thanks in advance, Miles On your Server CD (PFiles\MSCRM\Tools) there is a template for the Solution Selling sales process. Stephen "Miles Standish" <pummeline00@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:baef01c4892d$17e84c50$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Hello, > > I am attempting to u...

integration manager 10.0-SQL Data Source
We are trying to run an integration by using a link to the GP tables. One of our data sources is using the SQL Server as the data source. We can query the data source and return all rows in the integration. However, when we run the integration we receive the error: An error handler was not found for: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. We are on the latest service pack too. Are you using any field script or event script in IM? Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogst...

JavaScript Error 07-06-05
We just installed the CRM to evaluate it and we are getting the JavaScript error "Permission Denied" on the bottom toobar. It works with the Windows 2000 machines, but not our Win XP SP2 machines? Is there some sort of security setting we need to set? Any help would be appreciated. For anyone else who is looking I finally found it on MSDN. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;870635 "Brian Linden" <brian@ineedadip.com> wrote in message news:uauICYlgFHA.4032@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > We just installed the CRM to evaluate it and we are g...

windows media player 02-07-10
when trying to play a dvd this message appears. windows media player cannot dvd video. I have installed decoders. How can i get it to play my dvds On Sat, 6 Feb 2010 16:29:01 -0800, lmorris <lmorris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >when trying to play a dvd this message appears. >windows media player cannot dvd video. >I have installed decoders. >How can i get it to play my dvds Do you have suitable DVD decoders ? Only a subset are media center compatible (the feature you need to look out for) DecCheck for XP, and the Vista VMCD utility can help here : ...

Template downloads
I'm trying to download a budget template from MS office. When I download, I get msg Microsoft Office Genuine Advantage. Goes to validatioin successful and stays at that window. Can't locate the downloaded file. Thanks, Bruce Burligname There should be a download button on the validation successful page. Or your pop-up blocker might be blocking the download widnow, or it might be getting saved at your default download locaiton etc. etc. "Bruce Burlingame" wrote: > I'm trying to download a budget template from MS office. When I download, I > get msg Microsof...

Multiple Commas 02-11-10
Some people decided to play a cruel joke and pulled two commas into a name field and i need to split the name into a first and last name column. Normally i could do this but the second comma is throwing me off. It looks like this: last name,first name, Ive tried doing a replace on the last comma but its not working. Does anyone know any tricks on how to either get rid of that second comma or split the field into two seperate columns as it is? Thanks for any help. dim aName() as string dim strName as string dim strLastName as string dim strFirstName as string ' just ...

PRODUCT KEY 04-05-10
I've just purchased this hp and the cd that was provided to me with the product key sticker on front does not work. I was under the impression that there would be some type of trial period that would allow me to use the product to determine if I want it or not. I am unable to open any documents in word on my cpu because this software has somehow locked me out of my papers for school. I can't edit copy or even view the docs w/o the product key. The product key provided is 7X4P3 Q24MX KHRKH R6CX2 G76Y4 it clearly doesn't work rather it is in lower case or upper case for...

Can't receive mail 07-29-10
I have problems receiving mail. I've worked through the trouble shooting guidelines and nothing works. I get a Windows Security box requesting user name and password but entering the details doesn't fix the problem The strange thing is that sometimes after I have gone in and reentered details in the Accounts Properties - Server tab it will down load them BUT NOT EVERY TIME. The Error message below is the most common one that I get. Account: 'mail.bigpond.com', Server: 'mail.bigpond.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR [IN-USE] account is...

Looking for ic templates for visio for 74s and CMOS
Looking for ic templates for visio for 74s and CMOS ...

Stats microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (last 7 days) 07-05-10
"Caveat: Quantity is not necessarily a measure of Quality" Newsgroup.................: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general Stats Were Taken..........: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 08:15:20 GMT Stats Begin...............: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 08:26:44 GMT Stats End.................: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 07:03:30 GMT Days......................: 7 Total No. of Articles.....: 606 Total No. of Characters...: 1707259 Total Volume..............: 1667 Messages Per Day..........: 86.6 Characters Per Day........: 243894.1 Average Daily Volume......: 238 kB Total Posters This Week...:...

Word spell check 04-21-10
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel How do I skip all repeated words. My documents intentionally use repeat words but the spell checker always stops at each one. The ignore all and the add functions are not available The spelling checker will always stop at repeated words. Your only option is not to use Spelling. Cheers On 21/04/10 4:34 PM, in article 59bb736f.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "amclean4@officeformac.com" <amclean4@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard...

templates #4
I did like to know whatz a template and how does one use it?? Regards Nikhil On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 06:25:46 -0700, "Nikhil" <nikhil_s_k@yahoo.com> wrote: >I did like to know whatz a template and how does one use >it?? This is from a question that I answered a month or two back. It should cover yours as well: ---------------- Put simply, a template forms the basis for a new workbook. When you execute the command File -> New (NOT through the toolbar icon, but through the menu; the toolbar icon generates a "standard" blank workbook) you'll see a list o...

BOM Upload/Import template and instructions
can someone on the board provide guidance how to upload/import BOM data. what are the required fields? any scripts and instructions in uploading the BOM data from Excel or tab delimited file. I'm new to this import/upload in GP. thanks in advance. Are you using the inventory BOM or the manufacturing BOM? -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users For help learning and better using Dynamics GP,... check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "tintin91" wrote: > can someone on the board provide guidance how to uplo...

Money 04 Password Problems
Have been using an older version of money for four years and recently upgraded to the 2004 version. I restored my files and my accounts look good. I attempted to go online with the bank and got errors indicating I had used an incorrect PIN. I contacted the bank and got a new PIN number,(took a week). I tried the new PIN today and got a message back in money saying I used the wrong PIN. I contacted the bank and they looked at the transaction and said that I used the right PIN and asked me to change it. They transfered my to Microsoft support and the lady I got could not understan...