Templates 06-04-10

Can a template with graphics/pictures icon be created and saved with custom
animations?  The icon I am referring to is the one in several of the slides
in the layout that allow you to click on to insert a photo and it
automatically resizes the photo to fit.  I also would like to place a stroke
around these photos in the template.  I can set up a template but when I do
and try to switch out the photos the placeholders go back to where they
originally were on the layout and no stroke.  Also the custom animation is
lost.  HELP!  I have a presentation for my Association Awards dinner and will
have 100s of pics.

test103 06-29-07
test This is the body of the article ...

SUMPRODUCT 05-06-10
Hello, I've used this formular to find work piece that gets done per department. =SUMPRODUCT(('Q2'!E13:E150="Done")*('Q2'!G13:G150="14532")) Department 14532 was not picked up even though other department's number was correctly counted. But if I put a letter, say like C (14532C) and adds C to my formular as in =SUMPRODUCT(('Q2'!E13:E150="Done")*('Q2'!G13:G150="14532C")) then it picks up how many pieces were done for this department. I suspect this is in my cell format but I could not figure out wh...

Query Problem 03-27-10
Hi, I have 2 tables, tbBaby and tbVaccineInjection. tbBaby stores the babies' personal data like Name, BirthDate etc., tbVaccine stores VaccineName, DoseNumber (1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.) and InjectionDate, etc. These 2 tables are one to many in relation, because each baby may have several vaccinations on different dates. I'd like to build a query to retrieve babies with their most recent injection date, i.e. only one record for each baby with latest injection date. my query is as follow SELECT tbBaby.*, tbVaccine.* FROM tbBaby INNER JOIN tbVaccine ON tbBaby.ID=tbVaccine.B...

I created a custom template but the background will not print?
I created a custom template adding a background image. It loads just fine, but when I print the background is not there. Also when converting to PDF it is not there. What do I need to do? Excel doesn't print backgrounds, insert the image into a custom header instead. jaguilar wrote: > I created a custom template adding a background image. It loads just fine, > but when I print the background is not there. Also when converting to PDF it > is not there. What do I need to do? As Bob I points out, regular Format>Sheet>Backgrounds do not print out. You ha...

Customization 08-18-04
Hello, Is it possible to remove the "Quotes" "label" for example for thoses customers who make invoices in another system and who don't want to see it in the application to avoid "poblems" ? Thanks in advance for help, regards. Dominique Szczudlak I think that no... over Professional version You can achieve this by changing the users CRM security role so they cannot read quotes -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMFaqLanding.aspx "Dominique Szczudlak" <dszczudlak@NOaxialogSPAMfr&...

outlook calendar #10
How can I set up the calendar so that each of my appointments are automatically given 15 minutes or 10 minutes ? set the time scale to 10 or 15 min. right click on the time scale in day view or change it in tools, options, calendar. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www....

Auto-Fill Templates

Contacts Permissions Problem
Hi- I am running OL2003 on WinXP & 2k with Exchange 2k. I have a large public folder of contacts. I can edit all of them. I created a new user, gave her owner permissions on the folder, but she cannot edit many of the contacts. When she opens them, they show as <read only>. Today I was researching this and I found something interesting - some of the records show Outlook Version 10, and others show Outlook Version 11. It turns out that the recs that are version 10 can be edited by the new user, but those that are version 11 can only be opened as read only. I tried to change the ve...

CRM Architecture 08-13-04
Hi, Can anyone tellme where can i find goot articles about MS CRM architecture. MS CRM architecture means info about all the layers of the CRM and about XML templates, which CRM is using to display the UI. Thanks in advance. Regards, Raju The Microsoft CRM Implementation Guide gives some detail but for more indepth detail you need to be looking at the training manuals for Microsoft. You can get these manuals by attending a training course or by buying them through a partner company. -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMFaq...

DATEVALUE("10/30/2009") Fails with #VALUE! Error

template for printing envelopes
Does anyone have a template for print addresses on #10 envelopes On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 21:28:00 -0800, RCamp wrote: > Does anyone have a template for print addresses on #10 envelopes Printing on an envelope is just another report. First you must determine if your report is going to print in Portrait or Landscape mode. If the envelope feeds into the printer narrow side first, it will be in Landscape. If flap side first, portrait. The below instructions are for Landscape. Make a new report. Place the Address labels at the left margin. Size the width of the report just a bit wider than th...

Removing Senders from the Blocked List 07-12-10
For months I have been unable to remove blocked senders. I have tried from Windows Live Mail and from the Windows Live Hotmail website. After a short while they reappear. If someone can tell me what I must do, or if this can be resolved remotely, I will be most appreciative. It is most frustrating and I have been unable to receive any assistance. PLEASE HELP! ...

How do you nest templates in XSLT?
I know you CAN'T nest templates, so what would be the logic to use otherwise? Here's what I am doing: I have a template set to match a specific node based on one of it's elements. If it finds it, it renders it. I then want to see if that node has any children. If it does have children, render that. Since I can used a nested template to see it if has children, what logic/method should I be using? -Darrel > If it finds it, it renders it. I then want to see if that node has any > children. If it does have children, render that. Since I can used a nested > template to s...

external connector 10-17-06
Hi, I am just wondering what kind of license we would need if we are to create an online system that will integrate with MS CRM 3.0. The online system will have its own database. We would like to integrate our database with the CRM db. Clients will access the system through the internet. Do we need the external connector license for us to access the data on CRM? Like write data from our db to CRM db and vice versa? Thanks! The external connector license is designed to enable external access to MSCRM for an unspecified group (unlimited number) of non-CRM users. If these external use...

Recovery Console 03-04-10
I had Recovery Console installed, but as I ticked the box in msconfig/boot.ini to the origianl boot, the line in c:\boot.ini disappeared. As to uninstall the Recovery Console you need to delete that line and two folders in the root directory, I decided to complete the task. However, I am unable to get rid of cmdcons. Can anyone help? Thanks JB Please, ignore. I found solution. Thank you "JB" <open@closed.com> escreveu na mensagem news:OrcmLs7uKHA.5812@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I had Recovery Console installed, but as I ticked the box in ...

Sales Process Question 08-02-06
Is it possible to create a sales process based where stage progression is based on a field value - for example a pick list rather than the status of an activity? I want to create a pick list with sales stages and have a process evaluate the picklist value before progressing to the next stage. ...

GP 10 fails to store menu toolbar locations
GP version 10.00.1237 Standard The menu/toolbar fails to keep the menu options and buttons in the location I put them in and then lock the toolbars. Sometimes they work, but other times if I work on other programs while GP is starting up after selecting my company to work in when I return to GP the menu is all rearranged, but is still locked. I searched and there was one question directly relating to this and another that references locking the "toolbar", but neither really address the issue or offer a solution. Does anybody from Microsoft have a solution to this problem or...

Print Template automatically Filled with data in another worksheet
I have a Form in Sheet2 like: Name: B2 Company B3 Department B4 Emp #: B5 and list of Employees A2:D123 (more than 100 employees) with above details in Sheet1. I want to Print Sheet2 for each of the employee with its details. I know It can be easily done with Word Mail Merge option but the form created in Excel could not be easily developed in MS Word. Is there any solution. Regards. Murtaza, You would need to use a macro: Sub PrintEmOut() Dim myCell As Range For Each myCell In Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A2:A123") With Worksheets("Sheet2...

6 bottles of wine gets you 10% off?
Has anyone figured out how to do this without an add-on? RMS Out of the box, or is it impossible? -- Thank You Vince :) One way is using the discount section. But you have to figure out amount for the 6th bottle and above. "Vince" <Nagarra@yahoo.com.(donotspam)> wrote in message news:14DF8630-C031-4C90-8FCB-BE8085FFCA25@microsoft.com... > Has anyone figured out how to do this without an add-on? RMS Out of the > box, > or is it impossible? > -- > Thank You > Vince :) Can you elaborate any further? If in using the discount section won't tha...

COUNTIF Function 04-19-10
I am trying to use the countif function by rows and it is not calculationg correctly. I try to drag the formula down and it just repeats the same value as the origin cell. Is there some type of malfunction with tis function? It would help immensely if you had posted your formula for us to evaluate. Without it, my best guess would be that your formula currently looks something like: =COUNTIF($1:$1,"My value") when it should be: =COUNTIF(1:1,"My value") -- Best Regards, Luke M "csmith13" <csmith13@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in me...

Labels 08-09-04
How can I use the SDK to retrieve the label of a field or can I do this by accessing the db directly ...

check register template #2
at the top of the template a range of cells says stationary and if you look at it in print preview it stays on top of all other applications......does anyone know how this works???? how about you JulieD Hi Michele you mean how does row 4 & 5 get repeated on each page that you print out? if so, file / page setup - sheet tab, rows to repeat at top. Cheers JulieD "Michele" <Michele@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BAB47D9F-6674-4395-B629-CCCBD067E89D@microsoft.com... > at the top of the template a range of cells says stationary and if you > loo...

recipient in email template of workflow manager
When using an email template in the workflow manager the 'recipient' field is disabled. Instead the recipient is set to the email on the object, which for opportunities will be the potential customer. The default Microsoft CRM installation includes email templates for opportunities (e.g. 'A new opportunity has been created') - but based on the 1st paragraph these are not really usable as this email will be sent to the customer instead of the sales manager! You can specifiy the recipient if you do not use an email template, but then you cannot use the dynamic fields ...

Format 05-11-10
In table A I have Paid_Amount which is stored as currency. In table B I have Membership which is stored as a number long integer. In the query I have PMPM:([Paid_Amount]/[Membership]) The query runs fine, but the data is a long number. I then changed it to say PMPM:FormatCurrency([Paid_Amount]/[Membership]) and I end up with $0.00 for all my answers. What can I do? well technically, Paid_Amount is being stored as Double or Decimal, but being presented as currency. When you divide by an integer, Access thinks you are "integer math" the solution, is to convert the...

MS Chart Control for VC++9 03-14-10
I am trying to use MSchart control in my Visual C++9, However, the MS chart control in not available in activex list!. I ve downloaded the MS chart control for APS. Net but I couldnt use it with my VC++ programs. Is there any clue? thanks "Azed" <user@msgroups.net/> wrote in message news:OTMhW14wKHA.1692@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > I am trying to use MSchart control in my Visual C++9, However, the MS > chart control in not available in activex list!. I ve downloaded the MS > chart control for APS. Net but I couldnt use it with my VC++ programs. > Is...