some mp3 do not play in ppt2007 and some do but with background noise

Hello all,

I want to use background music (mp3) that plays on the background of
my entire powerpoint 2007 presentation. The mp3 music plays well from
hard
drive and is of good quality but after inserting the music file into
ppt (insert sound from file), some mp3 files do not play at all or
some do play but the quality seems reduced and background noise can be
heard. I only want to use 1 music file, that's all. Tried several
files but they either don't play or there is noise.

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help!
0
Delta007bhd

WMC Audio garbled when playing back recorded tv show
When I play back some recorded TV shows the audio is garbled on some recordings and not others. I can view those channels and they sound fine. But the recorded shows from those channels are garbled. I have Time Warner cable and a strong signal going to the TV card. My audio card is fine on all other media so I do not think its that. These files sound bad on other pc's. I'm at a loss, can anyone help? Win 7 pro 64 bit all updates. Hauppauge WinTV HVR-1600 NTSC/ATSC/QAM combo TV card with latest drivers. Motherboard: CPU Type ...

Money 2005 Font Size & Background Colour
I've completed a hard drive restoration with system and software files and reloaded Money 2005 from the original CD. After downloading the update file I was able to restore by back up file. However, I have two problems that make reading account entries extremely difficult. Firstly, the font type (Tahoma I believe) and size (possibly 7?) place a strain on the eyes. Secondly, the background colour of white is stark and glarey. I've played around with Windows Display adjustments (such as resolution and font variations) but to no avail. Can anyone suggest a method for changing eit...

background for publisher brochure
i want to put a plane as the background for my aerospace engineering brochure but the publisher will only let me put color fills as backgrouns so how can i get the picture as a background? DhIrEn wrote: > i want to put a plane as the background for my aerospace engineering > brochure but the publisher will only let me put color fills as > backgrouns so how can i get the picture as a background? ================= Format / Background / More Backgrounds / Picture tab / Select a picture... -- ******John Inzer******** **MS Picture It! MVP** *****Digital Image****** Highlights and FA...

Background color of each tab button in a TabControl
Hi I changed background color of a tab control in the OnEraseBackground and set the button properties to TRUE in reource editor . I want to change teh background color of these buttons . How shoudl I go for it?Pls guide Bhargs Can some one help me out here Ali R,Ajay,Scott,David ,pls guide. Bhargs wrote: > Hi > I changed background color of a tab control in the OnEraseBackground > and set the button properties to TRUE in reource editor . > I want to change teh background color of these buttons . > How shoudl I go for it?Pls guide > Bhargs Bhargs wrote: >>Hi >&...

play Obama vs Zombies free online
play Obama vs Zombies free online http://onlinefree-games.blogspot.com/2011/05/obama-vs-zombies.html enjoy it and share it with your friends ...

win media play 11 sttutters or is really slow to buffer streaming
Hi folks I am hoping there is a clever sould amongst you that can help me with this issue. I had windows media player 11...and for months and months it would play streaming content with no issues, there was no long time in buffering... and there was no hanging for minutes on end like I am gettimng now.... I have checked with the company who I purchased streaming content thru and it isnt there end....I can use another player ona differetn site with no issues same with flash players.... but these guys only offer it in windows....What I am wondering is what I can do to fix this......

Playing multiple Custom slide shows through VBA
I want to play several slide shows, depending on selections on a VBA form. I was hoping that it would be a snap, but 2002 does not seem to share my enthusiasm. I am looking to do something such as: Application.ActivePresentation.SlideShowWindow.View.GotoNamedShow "Custom Show 1" Application.ActivePresentation.SlideShowWindow.View.GotoNamedShow "Custom Show 3" Application.ActivePresentation.SlideShowWindow.View.GotoNamedShow "Custom Show 8" Other ways to concactinate a new show selected in real time would also work. Thanks, David In ...

Office 2007 and CRM, will they play?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C70785.6CEE9B90 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Well, i guess the answer to that is yes. It would be suicide if MS didnt = provide a fix for that, but from what I can see as of right now, CRM 3.0 = doesn't like Office 2007. When trying to install I get the following = errors during installation Setup failed to determine whether a supported version of Microsoft = Outlook is installed. View the details in the log file and then it wont install. A...

How well does ODBC play with MySQL?
I have written an application that currently interfaces to an Access database. Programmatically, this database is not up to desired performance standards and so I was seriously considering replacing Access with the MySQL database...assuming that MySQL supports the ODBC interface. Has anyone done this? Will pre-existing ODBC interface code play nicely with a MySQL database? Thanks, -Mark At first, You should install the ODBC engine of MySQL in your computer. Then You can use it through ADO as same as other databases with ODBC drived. "Mark Rance" <mrr@pcisys.net> д���ʼ� ...

Background color of the whole app
Hello, I am developing a property sheet app which creates the sheet and pages in the OnCreate() in the view. It would be nice to be able to modify the colors of the app to give it a little more pizazz than the standard gray that MFC defaults to. I know about handling OnCtlColor() and also calling SetDialogBkColor() in the InitInstance() of the app class. The problem with these is that there is always the menu bar/ Tab control/etc that remain the default color. Since MFC colors everything to this default color, is there a quick easy way to change this color... for everything? I suspe...

Using a Portable Drive to Play Music Through WMP on Two Computers
I have two widely separated computers, each running XP and WMP11. From Computer1, I have backed up my music (WAV) files onto a Western Digital (WD) "My Passport Essential" portable drive. I have changed the WMP "Rip" folder on both computers to the (deeply embedded) WD folder to which the WAV files were copied. My intent is to eliminate all WAVs from both computers (freeing space), transport the WD between computers and play music from the WD. Playing the music from the WD through WMP on C1 works great. However, when using the WD with C2, much information...

some mp3 do not play in ppt2007 and some do but with background noise
Hello all, I want to use background music (mp3) that plays on the background of my entire powerpoint 2007 presentation. The mp3 music plays well from hard drive and is of good quality but after inserting the music file into ppt (insert sound from file), some mp3 files do not play at all or some do play but the quality seems reduced and background noise can be heard. I only want to use 1 music file, that's all. Tried several files but they either don't play or there is noise. Any ideas? Thanks a lot in advance for your help! ...

Placing picture in background
How do I put a business logo (jpg) in the background of posters, etc.? I can insert the logo, but not get it in the background with the text printed over it. A couple of ways. Put the logo on the master page (ctrl + m) or select the logo, click the wrap icon (looks like a dog), click none. Do the same with the text, but with the text bring to the front (arrange menu) -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Dennisb" <Dennisb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F85ABEEF-CEC1-42DC-8F95-CA3D1CFE...

any way to play animated gif in OneNote 2007 ?
any way to play animated gif in OneNote 2007 any plug-in, or anything... nrnr wrote: > any way to play animated gif in OneNote 2007 > any plug-in, or anything... Somply: No, this is not possible. You could add a link to a file and then call it with the standard player. Rainald ...

How can I run a macro in the background whilst a UserForm is visib
I have a workbook with an update button on (which has a macro behind it). When I press this button I want a userform to open and display a flashing message for the duration of the macro. I have tested all the bits seperately and they all work fine - the update macro by itself works and updates the data and the userform opens and display a flashing message if opened by itself. The problem I have is, if I put the userform into the update macro, once I click the button the userform displays, but none of the code in the macro works. I have tried adding the DoEvents code in but this doesn&#...

Bizarre background window behavior in Word
I am running MS Office for Mac 2008 (12.2.4) on a 2008 Intel iMac with the most recent version of Leopard OS. Since installing a recent upgrade to Mac Office 2008, I have been having a frustrating problem when I keep multiple documents open in Word. The active document will randomly be moved to the background, while one of the inactive open documents will randomly move to the foreground. Curiously, the inactive window now in the foreground actually remains inactive, and if I continue typing, the text is placed in the active window that is now hidden in the background. The only way to b...

Grey background in emails
For some bizarre reason, out of nowhere, my emails have sproadically an suddenly gained a grey background. And this is not for new emails, bu for old ones, and not in all cases. Please, someone help me get rid of it. I have been pulling my hair out ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Background colour in CListCtrl
I am using a CListrCtrl in report style and I want to set the background colour of an individual cell to be red or green. Although I can set the background colour for every cell I cant do it for an induvidual one. Can anyone help? thanks in advance Chris Look into owner draw listbox. AliR. "Chris Baker" <ChrisBaker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9E7F010D-95B5-42A2-9834-4C81A9034A3C@microsoft.com... > I am using a CListrCtrl in report style and I want to set the background > colour of an individual cell to be red or green. > > Although ...

Tables and banding color in background
I am creating a template where many tables will need to be used. Our standard is to have banding of rows in the table, and when users want to expand the table, I would like them to be able to have the banding automatically occur. This option appears in Word 2007, but does not function well. Has anyone had success with this functionality? Thanks in advance for your help. Color banding can be applied as part of a table style. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "sharon27lily" <sharon27lily@di...

Animations are resetting when move/changing an object in PPT2007
Hi everybody, maybe somebody can help me out there. We have an PowerPoint Addin using non MS-Graph or 2007 Graph slides for displaying bars. we using a rectangle with the size of the bars. During a presentation i collecting data from my hardware and just try to resize the shape in the size for displaying it. now it always happens that the presentation is going to the point where i stop collecting and updating the bars. When i try to update the "bar - shapes", in 2007 it is resetting the animations to the index (0) Animation of the actual slide. I can force the prog...

graphics getting lost under background color
Hi I have black background color for my view BOOL CMyView::OnEraseBkgnd(CDC* pDC) { CRect rect; pDC->GetClipBox(&rect); pDC->PatBlt(rect.left, rect.top, rect.Width(), rect.Height(), BLACKNESS); return 1; } I draw some lines in void CMyView::OnDraw(CDC* pDC) { ... ... } I take my application in the background and again bring it in front. But all the graphics is lost. Why is that so.. To my knowledge OnEraseBkgnd is called first and then OnPaint that is OnDraw handler then why is that happening. Thanks Lee On 4 Apr 2006 00:29:56 -0700, "yang__lee@ausi.com" <yang_...

WMP won't play DVDs 03-04-10
WMP used to play DVDs for me. Now, I get an error message that I have to change my Control Panels / Display settings. I do that, but keep getting the same error message. Which version? WMP11 in XP does not come with the ability to play DVDs - a separate codec/player must be installed. "Mike Row Soft" <MikeRowSoft@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:34F00ECF-FD6E-4DD2-B7C0-F0E9F6F0A397@microsoft.com... > WMP used to play DVDs for me. Now, I get an error message that I have to > change my Control Panels / Display settings. I do that, but keep...

question about CRM architecture (PBQ (Play Back Queue) in particular)
Does anyone have (or can point me to) any information on CRM's use of the PBQ (Play Back Queue) for offline buffering? I'm primarily wondering if it is utilizing an MSMQ-based queue for its implementation. The reason is that we need to architect offline buffering for custom CRM extension applications (for situations where a salesman's laptop is not connected to the network) and then have the activities "played back" when the laptop is reconnected to the actual server, and would like to "piggy back" onto CRM's PBQ if possible. I'm open to any and all s...

Changing color background in a range from a drop down
How can you make a range of cells in a row, change the background color based on the option picked from a drop down. Make the dropdown from Data Validation list. Set the Conditional Format of all the cells you want to change colour look at that Data Validation cell using a formula in CF. -- p45cal *p45cal* ------------------------------------------------------------------------ p45cal's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=558 View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/showthread.php?t=155269 [url=&quot;http://www.thecodecage.com...

Changing default chart background color
How do I change the default chart background color? I don't like the grey and I always change if to white. I have to do it manually every time. Is there a way to change the default? You could create a user-defined Custom Chart Type, and make it the default chart, or you can record a macro that formats the completed chart exactly the way you'd like it. To create a custom chart type: 1. Select a chart that's formatted the way you'd like other charts to look. Note that any Titles in the chart will be included in the format (including the Title text). 2. From the...