Some chart types cannot be combined with other chart types?

Hi,

I am getting the above error message everytime I try to insert a chart or
any type into a completely blank presentation using either the Insert, Chart
command or the Insert Chart button in the Title and Content slide layout.

I am using 2007.  Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

TIA,
Shane Devenshire

Try running Office Diagnostics, Shane. Open PPT or Excel, hit the Office
button, then <app> Options | Resources. I think that may resolve this issue.

"Shane Devenshire" <ShaneDevenshire@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:ECB9074F-EBFE-49F0-A0D8-3E2C1CDFF58D@microsoft.com...
> Hi,
>
> I am getting the above error message everytime I try to insert a chart or
> any type into a completely blank presentation using either the Insert,
> Chart
> command or the Insert Chart button in the Title and Content slide layout.
>
> I am using 2007.  Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
>
> TIA,
> Shane Devenshire

-1
Echo