Simple hack to get $500 to your home.

Simple hack to get $500 to your home at  http://uknews.tk

Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an
image.  in that website on left side below search box, click on image
and enter your name and address where you want to receive your
cheque.please dont tell to anyone.

0
KAJAL

Where to get Crystal Reports 8.5 for MSCRM?
I have read that I will need this product in order to customize the reports in MSCRM. Where can I get this product? Can I use Crystal Enterprise 8.5 instead? contact www.greatplains.com as they can sell you a version of crystal that only talks to microsoft crm and hence is cheaper "sinha" <osinha@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:061901c38c4a$3acdf2f0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I have read that I will need this product in order to > customize the reports in MSCRM. > Where can I get this product? > Can I use Crystal Enterprise 8.5 instead? > As John mentioned,...

getting info from array but not using column / row numbers
i need to get info from table: Dist / Age 12 13 14 15 100 1.4 2.0 3.0 4.0 200 1.3 2.1 3.1 4.2 300 1.5 2.2 3.2 4.4 400 1.6 2.3 3.4 3.4 So, if i needed to get data for a 14 year old where distance is 300, I need to search both row and column labels to get required row and column numbers in order to retrieve data - in this case 3.2 Any ideas? I can put absolute row and column numbers in, e.g. 3,3 but i need to search labels first based upon contents of another cells (in this case 14 and 300). Assistance greatfully rec...

getting the path out of a hyperlink
I need to extract the path from a hyperlink in a cell. Any ideas how to do this? Hi see the following site for some code: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/buildtoc.htm (in the middle of this page) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany James wrote: > I need to extract the path from a hyperlink in a cell. Any ideas how > to do this? ...

Please help!!! Wild Cards!! I didn't get replies, hence posing aga
Hi there, I am using PPT 2007. I am want to use WildCards function for finding and replacing a string. My problem is, many ppt decks I will get will have phone numbers as (xxx)-xxx-xxxx. I want to replace all those formats to +1 xxx xxx xxxx. For example: (123)-456-789 should become +1 123 456 789 (adding +1, removing brackets for first three digits, and replacing hyphens with spaces) In Word, I use Wild Cards while using Find and Replace option. This is the command I use in Word: Find What : \(([0-9]{3})\)-([0-9]{3})-([0-9]{4}) Replace With: +1 \1 \2 \3 But in PPT...

KB979099 gets 0x643 error
When I do the windows update, KB979099 errors out with error 0x643. Please include what Operating System and Service Pack level are you using?, and perhaps what other antivirus or antimalware software you may have installed, Security suite and firewall, etc. etc. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 <http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/winserverwsus/threads> On the web: WSUS General <http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.server.update_services> In your newsreader: news://msnew...

Getting Trend Line Info from Chart
Hi - I am creating a manpower report and updating learning curve charts for a decision making tool through VBA. The issue I am having is the trend line (Power) in the charts gives me the output I need but I cannot figure out how to pull the values I want into the spreadsheet. I have tried a couple of functions but have come up empty handed. The RSQ function is not multilinear. Does anyone know the formula for a power trend line? For example out of 100 samples I get the following info: y = 1.5326x0.0657 R2 = 0.5744 Thank you in advance for any asssistance. Carrie -- Message posted via Offi...

where do "sample" .ppt presentations or files get saved?
From the On-line MS Office help: In which directory do these files get saved? I'm using Windows7 "AV_asking_on_PowerPoint" <AV_asking_on_PowerPoint@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B46A14CE-BB9A-4EC4-AEEE-D6AEDC05F3DA@microsoft.com... > From the On-line MS Office help: In which directory do these files get > saved? I'm using Windows7 For PPT 2007 on Windows 7, I think they get saved here: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Templates\Document Themes -- Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com What's new in P...

how do i get outlook 97 included in norton antivirus client list?
i have outlook 97 working now but it is not shown in the Norton Antivirus (Systemworks 2001)protected client list does anyone know how i can get it included? ...

How do I get the gradient at a point on a curved graph?
I have a plot of experimental data and I inserted an exponential trendline that fits the data very well. I'd like to "differentiate" the curve as I need its gradient at certain points; as in I need Excel to draw the tangent to the trendline at a given point and tell me its equation. Can anyone help me do this? Thank you all so much. I don't think Excel knows how to do this as a built in thing. Extract the coefficients of the trendline to a worksheet (using a worksheet function such as LOGEST or a utility that will extract trendline coefficients to a worksheet). Then ...

get pirtated softwres
hay is anyone interested in any pirated softwrews just 20 dollers 200 softwares in one CD any type of software would be send to ur home just mail me ahsan_burki@bonbon.net Your more likely to get legal action than orders.....especially posting on here Illegal software is NOT something to go posting about on MS newsgroups -- Regards Steven Burn Ur I.T. Mate Group CEO www.it-mate.co.uk ahsan <ahsan_burki@bonbon.net> wrote in message news:eoK8ZVpWDHA.2032@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > hay is anyone interested in any pirated softwrews just 20 dollers 200 > softwares in one CD any...

Getting Excel to return Hiragana using code/char functions
I have a Japanese computer which does this perfectly, but when I tried to use the worksheet on an English computer with Japanese language enabled, it only came up with errors. The code it was returning for the Japanese characters was much to low & putting in higher codes meant it didn`t recognise it. What can I do to make it work? ...

How do you get a TRUE refresh of a Pivot table
Oh Pivot tables are so good and boy, do they save on calc time and size of file! BUT.........I notice that if some of the data it relies on is changed, by some magic, it still remembers the old data and, that old data will also be shown in the table unless you physically delete those references using the drop downs. I have found that sometimes you can clear the old references by re-running the wizard backwards as it seems to refresh those references. But that doesn't work in all situations. Is there a way to remove old references automatically AND how is it possible that they still exist?...

Trying to find out if I'm hacked.
I am a new Exchange 2003 admin and I'm trying to find out if my sever has gotten hacked. Here are the symptoms: 1. I am getting odd emails from senders liked Bounced Mail and stuff, saying that I've been sending out massive amounts of spam 2. My server is emailing me alerting me that store.exe is allocating more memory than normal. Here is what I have done this far: 1. Checked my server's queue to see if there are bunch of items, there are none. 2. Run my virus scan program several time and found nothing. So on the surface things seem ok, we are still sending and receivi...

What is the warning triangle in a cell and how do I get rid of it.
I'm using the new Office 2004 for the Mac and first, I hate it! But, how do I get rid of the green (warning?) triangle in the cells. I haven't entered a equation and I have no idea where it came from. Please help. I don't have a Mac but you may be seeing the background error checking flag. If so, you can turn off this feature (in Windows versions at least) under Tools, Options, Error Checking. -- Jim "confused" <confused@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:71CF7B27-CD53-4E18-805A-7F8FFE79FB27@microsoft.com... > I'm using the new Office 2...

Home Equity LOC
Hi, When I setup the account, it gets setup as a credit card account. Does anyone know of a way to set it up correctly so that the interest is tax deductible? Thanks, John What does the type of Money account have to do with tax deductibility of the interest??? You concern is with the Money tax estimator? Just make sure you enter the interest expense transactions or splits using a category (Interest Expense:Mortgage Interest or something like that) that is set in its Category Details to Include on Tax Reports, Tax Form Schedule A, Form Line Home mortgage interest (with Form 1098). "...

FileGet() only gets zeroes
Hello all, I have the code listed below. This *was* working. The binary file has this structure: 2 bytes marker bytes 2 bytes flags 4 bytes 32 bit time stamp 2 bytes x bytes null terminated text string x bytes The Data The text string is optional, so it may be 0 bytes. The fourth header byte tells me this. I tested it thoroughly, but now that I have revisted this process the fileget() is reading all zeroes for the marker bytes and flags. I opened the file in DEBUG and verified that the expected data was there. Any suggestions or ideas on alternate methods are welcomed. Thank...

Getting path and Hwnd of application
1. How can I get the path of the application? I used FILE* fp = fopen("log.txt", "wt"); to create a log file. But the file is located in the folder in which I opened a file using CFileDialog. I would like the log to be in the same folder as the app. I think a better way to do is to reset the folder setting (is there such a thing?) after CFileDialog so that ".\" is the folder of the application. 2. I'm writing a dll that is called by some third party app, how could I get the app's HWND? I'm not using MFC. Thanks. Leesei wrote: > 1. How can I get...

How can I get my Outlook Express Addresss Book to new laptop? #2
How can I get my Outlook Express Addresss Book from my old laptop to new laptop? I cannot transfer the .wab file after I have copied it onto a zip disc. Murray <Murray@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How can I get my Outlook Express Addresss Book from my old laptop to > new laptop? I cannot transfer the .wab file after I have copied it > onto a zip disc. Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman ...

error when you get to ohio st
how do I fix? It would make it much easier for us to understand the question, if you actually provided a full question with information we can work with. Give some details. "GWMOORE" wrote: > how do I fix? There's a hidden worksheet in that workbook. Window|unhide and unhide Validation The formula in Y2 should be: =Bracket!R40 The formula in Y3 should be: =Bracket!R42 The Formula in Z2 should be: =Bracket!R44 The Formula in Z2 should be: =Bracket!R46 Each column is the previous cell +4 rows (R40, R44, R48, ... or R42, R46, R50, ....) Then rehide the Validation ...

money 2003 home page #2
When I trasfer money between accounts IE: from a account being closed. How can I prevent it being recorded as income in the monthly reports as it is not extra income simply from one account to another You are using Transfer:[name of acct] as the "Category" for the transfer? You are seeing it as Income in the Monthly Report or in some other report? "Dv.towle" <Dvtowle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:10B4683B-5C0B-45B8-8B75-EC81A3B71006@microsoft.com... > When I trasfer money between accounts IE: from a account being closed. How > can I prev...

Reinstall my Office Home and Student 2007
I uninstalled my Office Home & Sudent 2007 by misstake. I have to have 1091 MB free space. I tried to reinstall, but I only have 467 MB free space. Also it says I need a program to install it in. Please help me get my program back on my computer. I think that you'd be better off asking in a newsgroup for your version of Windows, or possible a newsgroup devoted to your product. This newsgroup is dedicated to the Microsoft Access database product. The Microsoft website is not all that clear and may have misdirected you. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP Free MS-Access downloads: http:/...

Getting error message when trying to delete email in Inbox
I get the following error message when I try to delete an email message in the Inbox: "The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart Outlook." I have tried restarting Outlook and rebooting my computer and I still get this message. Email is piling up in my Inbox because I cannot delete it. Any help on how to get around this problem would be much appreciated. ...

Get remnants of 1st installment off machine
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I installed Mac for Office on a 2nd machine that was networked to the first. It wouldn't let the 2nd machine run it while the 1st machine was running. I un-installed it and install a new version of Office Mac for home, but it still gives me the license violation message when I enter the Offic Mac for home version that was just installed. Somewhere it sees the info from the original installation even though the program is removed. How do I clean it up? Thanks. <lgv@officeformac.com> wrote: > Somewhere it ...

Trying to purchase Money home and business 2008 from outside the US
When I click on buy this product, it takes me through to a payment screen for US and Puerto Rico residents only - how can I purchase this outside the US??? In microsoft.public.money, Oli Johnson wrote: >When I click on buy this product, it takes me through to a payment >screen for US and Puerto Rico residents only - how can I purchase this >outside the US??? Some have posted success with using a US address. Some have said that the credit card not having a US address was a problem, and others have not had a problem. It's peculiar. I wish there were a better solution. It is n...

attributes and simple types- the simple made difficult
I want to do something like <distance units="inches">15.0</distance> for validation reasons, I want to put a facet on the value so it can't be negative. To include an attribute, the schema editor forces me to have a complex type. How then do I apply the facet? The .net schema editor wants to do something like element distance (distance) distance attribute units string At this point I don't see how I can put the restriction (facet) on the element value. The editor wants to force me to put in something on the next line (group/ attribute/element/etc.) Thi...