Simple hack to get $500 to your home.

Simple hack to get $500 to your home at  http://uknews.tk

Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an
image.  in that website on left side below search box, click on image
and enter your name and address where you want to receive your
cheque.please dont tell to anyone.

0
KAJAL

How can I get my forgotten password
I have protected my sheet in Exceel, which I forgotten my password. Would you please let me know how can I recover it? try searching password sub mcgimpsey probably won't make any difference if you do a web or a groups search. --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/search.htm "Golam Rahman" <Golam Rahman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:47998858-7F28-4CEE-A061-E0A24B5B09AD@microsoft.com... > I...

How Big can Company Data Bases get
Company running Dynamics GP Standard 1) How big can we allow their database to get? I beleive it is approaching the limit, so I would like to go through and eliminate old data. But first as their year end approaches, I would like to copy the existing data to a second data base- (a back company up per say so they could easily enter that company and then go back in time that way). Would someone have detailed instructions on how to do this? -- Clay Tait How big is it now and what makes you think it's near "the limit"? The limit tends to be pretty fluid depending on hardwar...

How to get the PivotTable report info that feeds another PivotTable report.
A pivot table can get it's data from another pivot table as so: Right click in the pivot table and select PivotTable Wizard Click the < Back button Click the next < Back button Select the "Another PivotTable report or PivotChart report" radio button and click Next > Select the pivot table containing the same data and click Finish What I want to get is the source pivot table for a pivot table. I guess I'm looking for the "parent" of the "child" pivot table :-) How can I do this in VBA? Here's the macro recording of the above steps but it di...

How do I get the formula icon back on my toolbar?
I seem to have lost the formula icon off my toolbar and don't know how to get it back so that I can do quick sums in my spreadsheet. How do I do this please? hi are you talking about the autosum icon. if so then.... right click any toolbar and from the popup. click customize. in the customize dialog, click the commands tab. on the left, click insert. on the right, scroll down to autosum right click and hold the autosum icon and drag it to where ever you want it. release the mouse. close the customize dialog. done. regards FSt1 "Andrea confused" wrote: &...

Can not save a simple task (Outlook 2003)
To the group: After typing in a simple task (Click into next task line and type) the following message box occurs: "Please save the task order by clicking Save Task Order on the Actions menu in the "Tasks" folder. The view must not be filtered or grouped for Save Task Order to be available. Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid." There are no filters set, nor are there any groups - In View > Arrange By > Custom, 'Group by' is None and 'Filter' is Off. I can not determine the origin of this message. Any th...

A simple chart..
I want to make a simple chart the displays values for several hundered instruments. Each instrument has one value and each instrument has a unique text in the excel-cell. The data is stored in the excel spreadsheet as follows: In cells A1 to A300 I have the ID of the instrument e.g. FNMA 7.125 0307, FVH4, etc. In cells B1 to B300 I have the valuse corresponding to each instrument e.g. 5, 6, 10 etc. Now I want to make a chart that displays each instrument as a point or a pole (I think it is this in English..) but excel wont let me do it. It is too much to do by hand by selecting every in...

Home Asset Account
I have a home asset account and an associated mortgage account. My house recently increased in value due to an appraisal and I added the value increase in the home asset account. Unfornately, it looks like I earned that money in my monthly report. BAsically, Money is treating the added valuation as income. How do I get around this isse? You don't. Why would you want to? Did you use some category that reports ass taxable income in the tax reports? "Michael" <Michael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5B330717-A63B-46EA-8E77-D3B719130A2F@microsoft.com......

a simple count question ... ?
I'm using Excel 2007 and in column A I have a list of items that I wish to have a total count of. I have spaces (empty cells) between some items in column A to make it easier to group (and to see) but was wondering if there's a way to count the cells that only contain info. In case I haven't described this clearly, I don't want an addition of these items (they're words and not numbers), I just want to know how many cells in column A contain data. Thanks, Dave Horne Hi Dave =COUNTA(A1:A100) Regards, Per "Dave Horne" <davehorne@home.nl> skrev i m...

get rid of extra rows
I have this nice spreadsheet, but somehow additional rows were created at the bottom, and I can't get rid of them by "deleting", backspace, editing and deleting the formatting in those rows. Suggestions? You can't change the number of rows in an XL sheet (65536 pre-XL07, over a million in XL07). You could hide them instead (Format/Row/Hide). In article <761C1720-3B35-4FBC-8C58-A48AE057C8D4@microsoft.com>, kendallzemp <kendallzemp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have this nice spreadsheet, but somehow additional rows were created at the > bot...

Get an error when opening Public Folders
When trying to open public folders in Exchange System manager. the token supplied to the function is invalid. id no. 80090308. Do I need a MAPI client on the server like Outlook? I always thought it was a big no no to put Outlook on the same box as Exchange is installed. Thanks On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 16:35:02 -0800, "John McCoy" <JohnMcCoy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When trying to open public folders in Exchange System manager. the token >supplied to the function is invalid. id no. 80090308. http://support.microsoft.com/?id=324345 > >Do I need a MAPI cl...

Upgading Office -- will I get VPC 7?
Hello all- I currently have Office v.X for the Mac; I don't have Virtual PC. I was planning to get VPC 7 w/Windows XP. However, I notice that for only $60 more I can get Office 2004 for Mac Professional Upgrade, which include VPC 7. If I buy this upgrade, will I be able to use VPC 7 even if I don't already have an earlier version of VPC? Thanks in advance, jf In article <1129607198.334577.174130@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>, google@jfruh.com wrote: > Hello all- > > I currently have Office v.X for the Mac; I don't have Virtual PC. I was > planning to get ...

Macro Error when moved Xcel Sheets from User's Home Dir to Networ
Hello Xcel spreadsheets Copied from User's Network Home Folder to Another Network Folder. copy \\network\home\userA\*x.s \\network\REPGROUP Getting "object variable or with block.." What else I need to copy, when copying from one network location to another. I reverted back to old way, still same problem Thanks Basheer Use FileCopy to copy files. -- Jim "Basheer" <Basheer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:744DF6C5-96B3-48B2-99AF-657487D87FCD@microsoft.com... | Hello | Xcel spreadsheets Copied from User's Network Home Folder to Another...

How do I copy a graph to new worksheet and get data from new sheet?
When I copy a worksheet with a graph or just copy a graph and paste in a new worksheet, the source data is still linked to the original worksheet. I've tried editing the sorce data to remove the sheet name to try to make it relative to the current sheet, but that gives me "Error in your formula". Is there a quick way to get the graph to link to the data in the new worksheet? Even a macro would help, if that's what it takes. Thanx in advance... If the chart is embedded in the worksheet, you should be able to copy the worksheet elsewhere, and the copied chart will point t...

Perhaps a simple problem?
Hi guys. I'm still quite new to access and I kinda need some help on this. I made a form containing a tab control at the bottom. There's 3 pages to this tab control and for every page on it, I inserted a subform. Meaning to say that there's altogether 3 subforms in all. Inside every subform, I inserted a tab control containing for 3 or 4 pages. I've linked the Main form to the different sub forms. The whole idea is having to display all the details on 1 FORM. Not having any buttons linking to other forms. Is there a way whereby I can search the records at the Main fo...

Simple vs Full Mode
RMS 2.0 sp2 Sql server 2005 . We tried to change sql server databaser to simple mode from full mode. We then kept getting a open row set error.. We would prefer to run in simple mode to simplify recovery at store level to only last backup. Is this supported in RMS 2.0 sp2.. What is the reccommended standard for a store database : Recovery mode: Comaptiability level: This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00E9_01CADD5F.72BEA9D0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Max, Sim...

Simple Public Folders question..
How do i prevent users (outside of administrators) from creating Public Folders or Public Folder items? Exchange 2003 native mode, all Outlook 2003 clients. Thanks. Wait, never mind. I found it. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/328808/en-us "jim" <jim@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message news:%23LvDOEmXGHA.1204@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > How do i prevent users (outside of administrators) from creating Public > Folders or Public Folder items? > > Exchange 2003 native mode, all Outlook 2003 clients. > > Thanks. > On Wed, 12 Apr 2006 15:10:17 -0400, &quo...

Simple public folder permission problem
I have a public task list folder. However even though I have given everyone "Author" priviledges and full control of the directory, users cannot update the tasks (although they can create new ones). The changes to tasks get reset to their original values. Where should I look to fix this problem? Brian How did you grant Author Access, via Outlook or ESM? What do you meanyou gave them full control of the directory? "Brian Taylor" <taylorb@newsgroups.nospam> wrote in message news:e2hwumGrEHA.1160@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I have a public task list folder. Ho...

Getting grip on dependents
Hi, In my spreadsheet ther is a field that has a dependent in an other worksheet. How can I find that. the VB property 'dependents' will only return dependents on the same worksheet. best rgds, Ton Ton, It's a nasty one. A small extract of a much much bigger routine kludged quickly purely to demonstrate how to test it. Might be bugs in this, since I haven't tried doing anything with it. 'you would probably set up some kind of loop here but for the time being Set rngTestCell = cells(1,1) 'use the showdependents method then try and navigate along the arrows rng...

Share database over home network?
I have a home network with both machines running Win XP and MS Money 2006. I keep track of things on one computer, but now, with the computers networked properly together through a router, I would like to share the database that resides on one machine for the user of another machine to view and edit if need be. Is this possible and if so, then how? How can I keep it secure in the event that a hacker gets into one or more machines (have never had that issue, but best safe than sorry)? Any other suggestions and whatnot with this kind of setup? I plan on keeping a tally on about 5 accounts...

Rounding to nearest $500 or $1000 in Excel
Anyone know how to set a cell up to round automatically to the nearest $500 or $1000? sasaes@wnt.sas.com =ROUND(A1,-3) For 1000s =MROUND(A1,1000) For 1000s =ROUND(A1*2,-3)/2 For 500s =MROUND(A1,500) For 500s MROUND requires Analysis Toolpak installed -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 00/02/03 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission :-) --------------------------------------------------------...

User not Getting Some External E-mail but Message Tracking says He Is
Exchange 2000 SP4, Outlook XP. External email from a particular person apparently does not get delivered to one user's Exchange mailbox even though Message Tracking shows that it has. Another user gets the same external email in his mailbox OK. I have asked the user who isn't getting mail to check to see if he hasn't created a rule to move mail from this person to another folder. Any other ideas would be gratefully appreciated. Sorry! Should have posted in Exchange 2000! "Bill Glidden" <billyg1943@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OB2PIpDMGHA.500@TK2...

simple xsl for creating aspx page
Hello I know nothing of XSL but was wondering if it was possible to do the following: Given an XML template: <template> <register TagPrefix="whatever" TagName="Template" src="Common/Template.ascx" /> <page language="c#" /> <usercontrol tag="whatever:Template" ID="header" Runat="server" Type="header" /> <form id="form1" method="post" runat="server"> <h1>some text here</h1> testing </form> <usercontrol tag="whatever...

Excel version in Office Home & Student full featured??
I am thinking about buying H&S with Excel, but need to know if it has: All the functions in the full Excel version? Visual Basic for Excel, so I can write complex macros? I have some macros already written, and intend to buy a commercial app which plugs into Excel. Bob Yes, there is no difference -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "bobber" <bobber@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EFFF9021-4A14-4213-A076-B977ADA75E2A@microsoft.com... >I am thinking about buying H&S with Excel, but need to know if it has: > > All the f...

Getting rid of blank rows withouth deleting them #2
I wanted to find a way to make it automatically because i have to do i in many worksheets, but this works great, Thanks a lot for the hel -- sams ----------------------------------------------------------------------- samsg's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1624 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27725 ...