shortcut button?

in pp03 I could have a short cut for subscript and superscript on my
tool bar. I cant find a way to do this in pp07. I do a lot of editing
and fixing sub and superscripts. Am I missing something?

Randy
0
saskabush

been at the office too long today. just like the last time, post a
question and then poke around a bit more and find the answer yourself.
didn't think to look in the most obvious place "commands not in the ribbon"
0
saskabush
12/5/2009 12:07:36 AM
Hi,

Glad you sorted it. personally, I use keyboard shortcuts for this.

--
Regards,
Glen Millar

Tutorials and PowerPoint animations at
the original www.pptworkbench.com
glen at pptworkbench dot com

"saskabush" <saskabush@gmail.com> wrote in message
> been at the office too long today. just like the last time, post a
> question and then poke around a bit more and find the answer yourself.
> didn't think to look in the most obvious place "commands not in the
> ribbon"

0
Glen

COmmand Button Trouble
I have created a worksheet that contains a number of control buttons linked to VB macros which all work fine. I was just about to distribute it when I tested it out with a different screen resolution and my buttons went crazy. Each time I click on them they either grow larger or the text changes size (sometime grows, sometimes shrinks). When I use the screen resolution that I designed the sheet in they work fine Any Ideas? Hi! Not help but sympathy. Same thing happened to me a couple of years ago. It only happened on out of dozens of different machines & configurations. In particul...

Print Command Button Corrupted
Hi Guys, Does anyone know how to recreate a corrupted button in Excel 2000? Basically the Print button comes up with error messages when I press onto it. Printing works fine if you select from the File menu, it is just the button. I thought there was a tool to recreate buttons but cannot find it. I have also run detect and repair which did nothing (Surprise surprise! lol) Any ideas would be much appreciated. Try this: In Excel XP, View, Toolbars, Customize. Select the Standard toolbar and Click the Reset Button. Note, that this will cause any customization that you may have made to you...

Enable Command Button After Entering Text
I am a beginner with Excel VBA programming and would greatly appreciate any advice on how to accomplish the following. I created a user form with three text boxes (txtName, txtDescription, txtProcess) and two command buttons (cmdAdd, cmdCancel). I do not want the cmdAdd button enabled until a user enters valid text into both the txtName AND txtDescription text boxes. I have the Enabled property for the cmdAdd button set to False. How and where do I code the procedure to set the cmdAdd control's Enabled property to True as soon as the user has entered valid text in BOTH the txtNa...

No reply form onto e-mail toolbar button
How do I get the "No Reply/No Reply to All" organizational forms library form onto an e-mail toolbar button? I have been able to link e-mail addresses to this toolbar button and now I want to be able to instantly open this form, addressed to all employees. Right now I have to go to the Tools menu, then Forms, then Choose a Form, then select "No Reply/No Reply to All" under the Organizational Forms Library. Once the e-mail form opens, I then have to address it to "All Employees". It would be a great time- saver if this form was already on the toolbar in...

Offline Folder File Settings button missing Outlook 2003
Hello, I am trying to get outlook 2003 into cached exchange mode but even when creating a new profile the ost file is not created. Have removed the mail profile and all outlook files from the outlook folder residing in application settings. Recreated the profile but no luck. The user cannot select work offline nor do I see the Offline Folder File Settings button when right clicking the mailbox then advanced and advanced again. What is going on? There are no policies preventing this nor mailbox settings on exchange which impact this setting. Thanks, Arp You don&...

New Problem
In 2007: In a form I created a button, used the wizard to set it to go to next record when clicked. When I click it, I get this: The expression ON CLICK you entered as the event property setting produced the following error: Ambiguous name detected: PRINT_CLICK. Now, if I wrote the VBA/Macro, I could understand it not working if I made a mistake, but this button was generated by ACCESS and doesn't work. Same problem with Previous record button and Save Record button. Thanks in advance, Vito On 13 May 2010 16:00:59 GMT, Vito wrote: > In 2007: > > In ...

Button to open IE with an "fixed" www adress
Hello, Does somebody know how to make a button witch is opening internet explorer and the opening a fixed homepage but not the default homepage from the company. The goal is to push the button on the form and the IE opens the support page (remote security page) Thanks Marcel Marcel wrote: > Hello, > > Does somebody know how to make a button witch is opening internet > explorer and the opening a fixed homepage but not the default > homepage from the company. The goal is to push the button on the form > and the IE opens the support page (remote security page) > > T...

Shortcut to navigate from Formula Bar (?)
Is there anyway to navigate from the formula bar? For example, a cell value displayed in the formula bar contains a reference to a Named Range. What is the fastest way to navigate to that named range, besides F5... Hit the dropdown arrow in the box to the left of the formula bar and click on the name in question. -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 00/02/03 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission :-) ----------------...

Reset Button
Hello I have a reset button on form; however when ever i use the button i get the following error: "method or data member not found:" I have checked the query from which i made and everything and can't find error. I also rearranged the sql from: Me.txtProduct Name = Null Me.cboProduct Application = Null Me.cboOperator = "=" Me.txtdiametermeters = Null Me.txttsr No = Null Me.cbopolymer Abbreviation = Null Me.cbosupplier = Null to new arrangement of : Me.cboProduct Application = Null Me.cboOperator = "=" Me.txtdiametermeters = Nul...

Button invisible if field in table is User
Make button invisible based on field in a table. I have a table that is used for security login. tblSec - Fields are UserID and User_Type. (User_type is Admin or User) The form "FSplashForm" has a button "btnAdmin". I do not want the button or the button label to be visible if the user logged in has the User_Type of User. I do not know coding well enough to attempt it on my own. Please help -- deb This example assumes your input box or text box on a form is named "Login" and that your button is btnStart... This would go in the After Update event. ...

How do I execute buttons in Excel using a voice command?
I am trying to use speech recognition and would like to know how to execute buttons in a workbook. I am using Microsoft Excel 2003. ...

How to Implement More Button in Dialog Box ?
Hi, I am doing automation in PowerPoint using VC++.I want to know that how to implement More button. I mean to say is that when I click on More Button the size of the Dialog Box should increase & MORE button should change to LESS and Vice-versa. This is same button that you might see in MS Word's "Replace Utility". If youhave a look on it you will be able see what exactly I mean. I want to implement that "MORE" button in my dialog box. But I dont have any idea how to do it in Visual C++, If any one knows how to do it, Please help me in doing this. Thanks A...

custom button for interner browser
I have created custom button for Internal html window. My cashier can click on icon for Pul pin for Wireless product or Bill payment www.empsys.com. The problem is Internet browser open inside the point of sale. I can log and pul pin for any wireless product But when We click on print It open new internet browser and It dont reconize I have already log in inside the point of sale. So we cant print anything. So how can I make change When cashier click on custom button the internet browser dont open in point of sale.We want to open regular internet browser . Then We will have no problem....

Re: What happened to Subscript and Superscript Buttons in Excel?
Hi Mike, various tricks have been developed to compensate for the lack of sub-/superscripts buttons in Excel. One example follows for changing all the characters but the first one in the selected range to subscripts, which is quite common a practice with symbols. In another, similar way, there can be the first character converted to Greek, chemical counts to sub-/superscripts, powers to superscripts etc. Obviously there is no urgent need; there is still only a strong minority of scientific user of Excel. PB Sub IndexChain() Dim N As Integer, TNS As String TNS = TypeName(Selection) If...

New implementation
Hi - I just implemented CRM 3.0 on a Windows 2003 server and think I'm doing something stupid or haven't configured something. I've followed the Microsoft Implementation Guide and done the reinstall a couple of times, but still cannot see the 'Sales' or 'Marketing' buttons on the bottom left of the screen. I've done no customizations at all or added any users, just loaded http://servername after the CRM install is complete and the server is rebooted. The other CRM machine we have here has the bottons for the users but I'm not sure what configuratio...

Where is relative reference button?
Hello I am learning to use macros. In my book it says you can make cell references relative when you record a macro by clicking the 'relative reference button' on the 'stop recording toolbar'. I can't find that button. I have expanded the tollbar and cant see it. I have looked under 'add and remove' buttons and cant see it. I have tried the customise toolbar options and trawled through all possible buttons and still cannot see it. Help needed. Regards Alex Record a macro, then do view>toolbars and check Stop Recording, that will give you the button ...

"Floating" button
Is there anyway to have a 'floating' button which runs a macro? In a large spreadsheet, I have buttons positioned at various points which will take the user back to a menu, but one 'floating' button which is always on the viewer's screen would be way cooler? Thanks for any ideas. -- Brisbane Rob ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Brisbane Rob's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25096 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=500799 Freeze panes at B10... put butt...

Howdo I stop code execution with the Cancel button?
Hi I have a procedure that takes a while and the user might want to hi cancel. How can I make the Cancel button replicate the cntrl brea event and unload the form? Cheers Gromi -- Gromi ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Gromit's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=92 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=31469 ...

is there any way I can trap for the use of navigation buttons?
Hi Is there any way I can trap for the use of navigation buttons, such as Next, Previous and New record? Stapes Probably. Trap what and when? "Stapes" <steve.staple@gmail.com> wrote in message news:7fe0fd6b-0da1-495e-a369-29bc72ca3af9@s8g2000prg.googlegroups.com... > Hi > > Is there any way I can trap for the use of navigation buttons, such as > Next, Previous and New record? > > Stapes On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 05:14:20 -0800 (PST), Stapes <steve.staple@gmail.com> wrote: No. And there shouldn't be a reason for that. There are plenty of events in...

Manually created button has a BOLD text. How to change?
I have manually added buttons in my CPropertySheet class (to be common for all CPropertyPage that are added to the property sheet). However, the font of the text caption for the buttons is bold for some reason. How can I change it? I tried CFont* pFont = m_btnOK->GetFont(); if (pFont) { LOGFONT lf; pFont->GetLogFont(&lf); lf.lfWeight = FW_NORMAL; pFont->CreateFontIndirect(&lf); m_btnOK->SetFont(pFont); } It doesn't work because pFont is NULL. I call m_btnOK->GetFont() after m_btnOK is created. Please, help. > I call m_btnOK->GetFont() after > m_b...

Is there any way to reset scroll down menus using a button?
I'm desperately rushing to finish my ICT project for AS level and am really struggling. It's a customer system for a rental shop. I need a button of some sort that could reset my scroll down menus (which is what my customer uses to choose orders) back to their first option. I thought if I found a way to reset my system back to how it was before the customer made any changes I could use a macro to record this. However, I really have no clue what to do and can't find any information using the internet. Please could you help if you can? I'm feeling a bit lost... I would as...

Keyboard shortcut to select entire column
I am using Excel 2007. I can select entire row by using Shift+Spacebar. However, if I press Ctrl+Spacebar to select entire column, nothing happens. Has the keyboard shortcut changed in Excel 2007? Ctrl + Shift + Down arrow -- grizz "Melissa" wrote: > I am using Excel 2007. I can select entire row by using Shift+Spacebar. > However, if I press Ctrl+Spacebar to select entire column, nothing happens. > Has the keyboard shortcut changed in Excel 2007? Ctrl+Shift+Spacebar. -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "Melissa" <Melissa@d...

Help: Unread message indicator lost in ShortCut (Outlook 2000)
This used to work fine. The number of unread messages used to show up by the name of the folder in the shortcut bar; e.g., Inbox (3). For some reason it all disappeared. The folder list still shows the numbers in parentheses beside the name, but the shortcut bar doesn't. Even I delete the one in the shortcut and copy (re-copy) the folder over it won't work. I'm using XP Pro (upgraded from Home) and Outlook 2000. Help is appreciated. T. J. Fan ...

Disable Close Button
Does anyone know of a way to disable the close button (top right cross) to prevent users from accidentally closing Microsoft Outlook? Thanks Ian You can't. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Ian D McLean" <IanMcLean@itp.uk.com> wrote in message news:Oelp7QzlEHA.2492@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Does anyone know of a way to disable the close button (top right cross) to > prevent users from accidentally closing Microsoft Outlo...

Hyperlink button to a specific cell in excel
Hi, I've set up a database made up of 60 + files and god knows how many worksheets using hyperlinks; however, I would like use buttons instead of hyperlinks in some cases because it looks more professional and indicative of what one would expect a database to look like. Anyways, I need the links to be able to jump to a specific cell in a specific worksheet in a specific workbook just like I'm able to do using hyperlinks. Help Pl JayWes, If, for example, a hyperlink was in cell C6, the following macro placed in the worksheet module would "run" the hyperlink. You ca...