save as web page in 2010

Now that Save as web page or HTML is no longer available in PPT 2010, what do
you recommend for saving onto your own web server so that it will show
animations  and effects within the presentation?

I'd probably save as video.

"kim" <kim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Now that Save as web page or HTML is no longer available in PPT 2010, what
> do
> you recommend for saving onto your own web server so that it will show
> animations  and effects within the presentation?

1
Echo

Reminder issues for Outlook 2010
When sending and receiving appointments the reciever is getting a default reminder for everything. We can shut off the defaults, uncheck the reminder before sending and still it defaults to 15 min reminder. With the number of appointments that we share, this has become a real pain. Please help with any advise and or suggestions. What version of Exchange server? There is a known issue with Exchange 2007. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;973761 -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions ...

saving slides as png/jpeg @ 1280x800
I have created a presentation with screen size 1280x800. When I save individual files as png or jpeg, they are saved as 960x600, which is a different size. Is there a way to export individual slides at 1280x800? On 30 Apr, 17:01, Alessandra <acima...@gmail.com> wrote: > I have created a presentation with screen size 1280x800. When I save > individual files as png or jpeg, they are saved as 960x600, which is a > different size. =A0Is there a way to export individual slides at > 1280x800? I forgot to say I am using PowerPoint 2007. I use an add-in to do this (ove...

How can I bind the results of Web service to a ListView?
Hi all, I'm new to ASP.NET so I apologize if this is a basic question. I have a Web application. This web application has a ListView on it. For this web app I make calls to a web service which returns data from a database. I return the data using the following format: [WebMethod] public List<Record> Search() { List<Record> list = new List<Record>(); /* Populate list with data from a db */ return list; } public class Record { public String name; public String address; public int ageInYears; } Now I would like from the Web Appl...

Formatting four pages onto one 12x18 sheet
I'm trying to figure out how to format a 12 x 18 sheet with four individual 5.5 x 8.5 pages on it. Any ideas? The closest I can get is under page setup...selecting "postcards" and that will give me three pages per sheet, but I need four. Any ideas or thoughts are greatly appreciated. If your printer can be custom setup to 12 x 18 then you can divide it into four parts. Are you sure you aren't trying to setup a 11 x 17 landscaped sheet? In any event, setup your printer first. File, Page Setup, Advanced on the right, type 18 width, 12 height or 17 width, 11 ...

Problem using Microsoft Web Browser control
I am trying to access the Custom properties of a Web Browser ActiveX control on a form and I keep getting a message telling me that "The Operation on the Microsoft Web Browser object failed. The OLE server may not be registered. To register the OLE server, reinstall it." I searched TechNet and MSDN and could not resolve this. I reinstalled Access 2003 (I have 2003 and 2007 installed on my workstation, XP Pro) and still no resolution. Has anyone else seen this and if so, can you tell me how to resolve this? Jim Does anyone know the name of the file the message...

100% cpu utilization during save as
I'm wondering if anyone here can help me with this. When I'm typing a filename in the Save As dialog box in Excel 2003, excel.exe shoots up to 100% CPU utilization and it takes a second or two for the letters I've typed to show up. This only happens when I'm trying to save to a network location. The same issue comes up in Word 2003 and Powerpoint 2003, but not in any other windows applications. Any ideas? Thanks --Cam If this is only to a network location, it suggests a problem on the network side - or permissions. But are you using mapped drives for this? If so, try ...

click on page form tab to filter subform
I have page tab with following names: Flat Rate, Global Rate, MSRP Rate. I would like to have subform only show the rates for each page tab. How do I go about doing this. I am new to VBA and from reading all the threads, I can't seem to find the one that fits my exact need. Please explain step-by-step since I am new. Let me know if I need to provide more details. Thank you. Hi Kris Presumably you have a field in the RecordSource of your subform that contains one of the three values (Flat Rate, Global Rate, MSRP Rate) or some other text or code that corresponds to these values....

Word always asks to save changes to the template
For my work we have made templates for different letters we have to send. Our application (VB6) calls those templates when we want to send a letter. Using the code we follow a few steps : - open word - open a new document using our template - save the document (.doc) on a server - sometimes print the document - sometimes immediately close the document (when we don't want users to modify the document afterwards) When they closed the document the users always get 2 questions : - save changes to template for the letter - save changes to normal.dot I already found a solution to avoid the q...

Signature page not printed for Credit card transaction
Hello I have set up new POS system and the POS system does not print signature page for credit card use. I check 'require signarue' for the receipt from tender type window and print Z-out to apply it but it still does not printing out the signature page. Any Solution? Please be advised. thank you for your help! This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0034_01C92FBD.0CA0D0C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Alex, Make sure the receipt is set to print it. Manager | Database | Register = Lis...

Biggest worldwide free Entertainment multi language Video web , Travel, Sports, Health , Racing cars , Massages techniques, Games , Fashions, Jokes , Top models , Free online IT learning , 5000 l
Hi , I'd like to introduce you 2 biggest free Video multi language entertainment websites : http://www.vietnam4all.net/ http://www.webcool24.com/ Best regards. ...

Saving Word E-Mail as a Revision/Draft
Hi, I would like to be able to use the E-Mail feature in Word 2003 to save an email as a draft/revision for future use. I do not want to save the word doc as an attachment. Is this possible? Thanks, Josh Why don;t you just create the word doc, save it, and then email it when you're ready. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "JoshB" <JoshB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9710F08D-64E2-45B7-8115-BE8F0B116369@microsoft.com... > Hi, > I would like to be...

how to use a saved master page
I have created a new master page and saved it as a .pub file. The question is when opening a new document, how do I apply the saved master file? Open the master file, copy, paste to your new publication. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Colin" <Colin @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A3C59647-7D56-46B9-AA56-C707538ECDED@microsoft.com... >I have created a new master page and saved it as a .pub file. The question > is when opening a new document, how do I apply the saved mas...

Thrift Savings Plan #2
Does anyone know an accurate way of tracking the military retirement plan, TSP? I have just added an account called TSP and modeled it like a 401(k). Then for each of the funds you have, just add a new investment. You won't have a stock symbol or anything. Some days, I manually update the fund prices, and others I don't. It will calculate your returns whenever you make new transactions. I basically just make those investment transactions whenever I get my quarterly statement. I don't know of a better way of tracking the TSP. "Anthony" wrote: > Does anyone ...

Setting email so server will not save emails on server
I have two computers. ( Desktop & laptop) I seldom use the laptop but when I do use it and get my emails it brings up every email that I have already read and deleted from desktop. Is there a setting where I can set so the server will not keep the deleted emails? On both machines: Tools | Accounts | Mail | Properties | Advanced - Check: Leave a copy of messages on the server. On one machine only, (The desktop would be logical for you), check to Delete messages after X days to satisfy your allotted space you get from your server, and Remove from server when d...

page numbers in Word 2007
Hello, I have a Microsoft Word 2007 document which has a title and table of contents on the first page and the various chapters on the following pages. I have used an automatic TOC and then clicked on the Insert tab and then Page Number -> Bottom of Page to insert page numbers. My problem is that I don't want the first page to be numbered so that the second page starts with the number 1. I have tried clicking Page Number -> Format Page Numbers... to set the first page number at zero but then when I delete the zero all page numbers are deleted by Word 2007 just as th...

how to save settings for printing several envelopes
I want to print addresses on several envelopes which are the same size but the addresses are different (for Christmas cards). Is there a way to do this without going to options each time and reset the size and font that I want? Create an envelope template. You can start from scratch with a new document, selecting the desired paper size (or specifying a custom size) or use Add to Document to add your envelope to the current document. Then see http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/DetachEnvelope.htm for instructions on separating the envelope from the document. Once you have just the ...

Why Excel 2007 not responding after saving
I have reinstalled Excel 2007 (Office Home & Student) but it is worse. Now having problems even opening files. If I click on a cell it pauses for ages and then says it is not responding. Try looking for help here: http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=ph;en-gb;8753#tab3 "Xandersmum" wrote: > I have reinstalled Excel 2007 (Office Home & Student) but it is worse. Now > having problems even opening files. If I click on a cell it pauses for ages > and then says it is not responding. ...

How do I publish to the web a 3 page web pubblication from Publis.
I created a 3 page web publication in Publisher 2003, but when I 'publish it to the web', only the first page is converted. What do I need to do? Review the FAQ - http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=30 -- David Bartosik - MS MVP www.publishermvps.com "Bazbo" <Bazbo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4B2BCFAD-8DB3-40C3-A0E2-B1EBDC60DE74@microsoft.com... > I created a 3 page web publication in Publisher 2003, but when I 'publish it > to the web', only the first page is converted. What do I need to do? ...

blank page prints after group (sometimes)
I have report of students with the class_id defined as a group. "Force New Page" is defined "Before Section". Whether I have a page and a group header defined (they can be the same anyway) or just a page header defined, I am getting the same problem: 27 students can fit onto a page. However, if there is a class of 25 students, the next page is blank except for the header. (I have not seen a class of 27 students so I have not tested that yet). I can't seem to find a way out of it. Where I am I going wrong? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.acce...

Managing spam emails
Hello, I have recently started using Outlook 2k3 and have a couple of questions about handling spam emails. I know you can just right-click on the Junk folder and delete all the messages inside. But, I like to at least preview the message list in the Junk folder before deleting everything, so that I can make sure that messages I want aren't being misdirected there and deleted by mistake. I know that often, just opening a spam email will activate an invisible "web bug" in web-based email that alerts the spammer that you've opened their message, and then they send you...

Excel 2007 slow saving with defined names
Hello, I am using a worksheet with a lot of defined names. Saving this sheet in Excel 2007 takes about 5 minutes! In previous Excel-versions the same worksheet saves within 10 seconds. Does anyone have an idea to improve this performance? Probably Windows Vista has something to do with this problem, because: - Windows XP and Excel 2007: fast saving - Windows Vista and Excel 2003: fast saving - Windows Vista and Excel 2007: slooooow saving Any ideas? Greeting RI ...

Passing formatting variables when creating XLS from web
Hi, I'm currently allowing my users to export content from an online DB accessible from our Intranet into excel. I am wanting to see if it's possible to dictate to Excel by passing a variable to define the page scaling so the resulting xls file is formatted to fit the printed content a single page? Any answers to this would be appreciated, as i've spent a bit of time searching around this morning with no luck. hi, not sure how you are downloading but code might do what you want. With Worksheets("Sheet1").PageSetup .Zoom = False .FitToPagesTall = 1 .FitToP...

Cannot delete extra page
I am working on a resume that was created using an earlier version of Word. It is two pages long but the document has a third page. When looking at the document with the paragraph information there is a paragraph on the third page but when I try to delete it I cannot using backspace, delete or any highlighting options I can find. Is there any way to just delete a page, without using formatting? I really would just like to save pages 1 and 2 as a pdf. It looks really bad to send a resume in a pdf with an extra page. I don't want to create the impression that I can't figure...

IE cannot display web page
I'm using WinXP and IE7 on one computer and WinXP and IE8 on another. Both are fully updated--the OS and Flash and Java. Neither computer has been able to display one website. It's for a light fixture store; and when I phoned the store today, the people who work there said they use WinXP and IE and the site displays just fine (although someone else told them last week that the web page couldn't be displayed). Any idea how I can get to this site? It's http://lightoptions.net/ Thank you! Jo-Anne It doesn't display for me, both on my Win7 machine ...

how do i remove routing information from saved excel spreadsheet
I have created a spreadsheet and sent it to people. now everytime i open the spreadsheet the names are still in the send to and cc fields. i want to remove the routing from the spreadsheet so that it opens clena. Click on File|Send to Then toggle the "mail recipient" option. (It may not looked depressed, but it is!) debbym wrote: > > I have created a spreadsheet and sent it to people. now everytime i open the > spreadsheet the names are still in the send to and cc fields. i want to > remove the routing from the spreadsheet so that it opens clena. -- Dave Pete...