Recording myself talk and have background music playing PPT 2007

Hello all,

I need to record myself over a PPT but would like background music playing
at a lower volume than me speaking.

How can I do this with PPT 2007?

Sincerely,
Geo

Record the narration using Slide Show | Record Narration. (I wouldn't use
Rehearse Timings in conjunction with Record Narration.)

Then add the music background to the presentation separately using Insert |
Sound | Sound from File. I believe it will need to be an MP3, not a WAV,
because your narrations will be WAVs. On the Sound Tools Options tab that
appears when you select the sound icon on the slide, choose Play Sound |
Play Across Slides.

"Geo" <Geo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello all,
>
> I need to record myself over a PPT but would like background music playing
> at a lower volume than me speaking.
>
> How can I do this with PPT 2007?
>
> Sincerely,
> Geo

0
Echo
5/16/2010 1:38:08 PM
You'll have to enter two sounds into the show. Enter the sound file and
afterwards record your text. The two icons have to be separately modified
under Options menu. Choose either "Automatically" or "When clicked" from Play
Sound menu. As for the voice, under Slide Show Volume you can edit the volume
for both sounds.

Kristiina

"Geo" wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I need to record myself over a PPT but would like background music playing
> at a lower volume than me speaking.
>
> How can I do this with PPT 2007?
>
> Sincerely,
> Geo

Setting the default contact list for Outlook 2007
When I create an email message, and click on "To" to search my contact list, by default it always goes to the Global Address List. Is there a way to make my Contact List the default? "brenda" <brenda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FED962FD-27E7-42BA-B0CE-FEA9256DDEC4@microsoft.com... > When I create an email message, and click on "To" to search my contact > list, > by default it always goes to the Global Address List. Is there a way to > make my Contact List the default? When that Address Book window opens, click Tool...

Very slow to make changes in Excel 2007 sp2
I have a machine with Excel 2007 sp2 that when making changes takes a very long time... so if I bold or un-bold a cell it will take up to 30 seconds... once the change is made I can undo/redo and it is instant, but if I un-bold the same cell instead of undo it again takes up to 30 seconds. Is there a procedure to try and diagnose what is causing this? Thanks ...

The easiest way to copy a sheet of formulas! (Excel 2007)
Hi everyone! After many hours of fiddling with Excel 2007, I believe that I have finally discovered the easiest way to copy a full sheet of formulas between workbooks which eliminates references to the source workbook. Several people here have suggested solutions which involve the use VBA code or copying each individual formula from the formula bar and pasting them into the destination sheet's cells. I believe that I found an easier way (with Excel 2007) Suppose you have two workbooks: "formulas.xlsx" and "dest.xlsx". 1) Go to "formulas.xlsx"...

Word 2007 show combined revisions in one document
I combined several sets of revisions in one document and noticed a peculiarity: when a word was replaced without deleting the space after the word and inserting a new space, the deleted word would show up twice in the combined-revisions document -- once before the inserted word and once after. So it looked like this: (replacing "dogs" with "cats" -- I'm USING caps to show the deleted word) I like DOGScatsDOGS. Where the space had been left in, it looked correct: I like DOGS cats. There was no problem in this respect with the individual redlined do...

Word 2007: Multi-level lists
Howdy: I'm numbering the appendices using a multi-level list. The first level uses Alphas where the number of appendices goes beyond Z i.e. A B C .... X Y Z AA BB CC ... ZZ Is there any way that I can change the format so that when the list reaches Z, the numbering continues as follows: A B C ... X Y Z AA AB AC ... Thanks, -- Kim See the "Generate a number sequence like Excel uses to number columns" item under the Nifty Numbering section of fellow MVP Cindy Meister's website at: http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister/ -- ...

Outlook 2007 and Appointment Reminders
I am new to Outlook, so this may have been covered, but on the ToDo Bar (just under the small calendar), a reminder shows up for appointments I have scheduled for next month. I have tried changing the notification period, but the reminder remains. Is there a way to make it only visible during the time of the notification period I have chosen, like a week or day ahead of time? These are recurring appointments if it makes any difference. Maybe everyone just leaves the ToDo Bar closed and just waits for a popup reminder--- Thanks, Clark You can't do that. The only options for cu...

selecting records
Hi I have a database with over 200 records containing several names with various times taken recorded against each record. I want to be able to sort, then select the best perfroming (fastest) and compile into a report (by name) preferably via Macro. I can do this manually but it will need doing on a month to month basis so want to automate, how canI get excel to select the fastest times from a range and report in another worksheet -- thanks Roy Hi, You don't give enough detail but if you want the n smallest(fastest) times from a ranges of times then assuming the ...

office home and student 2007 03-02-10
I can't find my disc but i have my product key. How do i download it again? How to replace Microsoft software or hardware, order service packs, and replace product manuals http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[ln];326246 Michelle wrote: > I can't find my disc but i have my product key. How do i download it again? ...

One To Many Records In A Sub Form
I have a form set up, with a sub form in it. When I key the data in the form it updates the sub form as it should. The problem is that some of the records I want to key in the main form, might have multiple records in the sub form. How do I get this to work as I can only have one record each time. Both the form and the sub form are related to differnet tables. Many Thanks in advance for any assistance. This is a really head scratcher for me. On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 07:10:02 -0800, Tony Montana <TonyMontana@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a form set up, with a sub form i...

In ms Outlook 2007 there is no Clipboard Group
I wish to do multiple pastes in Outlook with an open message yet there is no clipboard group to set that up. What can I do? Where are you looking? When composing a message, it is the first group on the Messages tab. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "pogostick" <pogostick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A6CFEBEF-8C1B-4539-8A96-553F5DA5D210@mi...

Problems converting old DB to Access 2007
I have a DB created in a prior version of Access (I think it was Access 2003, fiel extension ****.mdb) that I am trying to convert to Access 2007. The help instructions say to open the DB, do a "save as" Access 2007 format. However, I get error message saying "You attempted to open a database that is already opened exclusively by user 'Admin" on machine 'xxxx'. Try again when the database is available." I am the only one who has the DB open. The machine referenced in the error message is my machine. What is going on and how do I fix it...

Exchange 2007
Hi Does anyone know when will a version ot Exchange 2007 router be available. Thanks Kyaw Hi Kyaw, You may find the information you require here : http://www.crmwatcher.com/2007/03/only-crm-40-e-mail-router-to-be.html HTH, Niths "Kyaw Zay Ya" wrote: > Hi > > Does anyone know when will a version ot Exchange 2007 router be available. > > Thanks > Kyaw > > > So - can we use the CRM 4.0 router in a CRM 3.0 environment? I understand the fact that Exchange 2007 will only run in 64-bit - which is why the CRM 3.0 router will not function. But ...

Downloading Office Pro 2007 to a Netbook
Just bought a Netbook. I have CD for Office Pro 2007. How do I get this onto my Netbook as I have no drive for the disk. Does Microsoft help with this. Don't want to copy because of lost files. Thanks You need an external drive (USB CD/DVD) or network connection with an image of the installation media on the network. You are correct; copying won't work. -- Susan Ramlet **please reply to the newsgroup so others may benefit** "Lucy" <Lucy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E9B261A1-F469-45C8-B263-ACA70B8AB6E6@microsoft.com... > Ju...

Dynamics CRM 4.0: Virtual PC Image (RC0 Release)-Last Modified 18/11/2007
https://mbs.microsoft.com/Cms/Templates/document/General.aspx?NRMODE=Published&NRNODEGUID={78370CDE-2EA2-439C-8A03-3C690992D044}&NRORIGINALURL=/partnersource/products/mscrm/newsevents/news/CRM4VPCImageRC0Release&NRCACHEHINT=Guest&wa=wsignin1.0 -- Aamir http://danishmscrm.blogspot.com/ ...

how to install handwriting recognition tool in Office 2007
I would like to include a signature in word document. For that how to install handwring recognition tool in Office 2007. I am using Win XP Home SP3. -- Coporatesugar ...

Generate C# code from Excel file (2007)
Hi all, is it possible to create an Excel formula (or something else) that, from the name of a cell (i.e "Cell Name 1"), it create me a string like: public const string Cell_Name_1 = "Cell_Name_1"; and this for every cells in the sheet, so I can obtain: public const string Cell_Name_1 = "Cell_Name_1"; public const string Cell_Name_2 = "Cell_Name_2"; public const string Cell_Name_3 = "Cell_Name_3"; ----etc------ Thanks in advance. -- Luigi Hi, in column B place the needed numbers, say B2 = 1, B3 = 2 etc. In column C place the formula...

What is categories limit in Outlook 2003 / 2007?
Exchange 2003 Server What is limit for categories in Outlook 2003 and 2007? Also, is there another way to copy a master category list from one user to another besides exporting / importing a registry key? Thanks, Marc Marc, you wrote on Wed, 21 Mar 2007 21:16:30 -0500: > What is limit for categories in Outlook 2003 and 2007? As far as I know there is no limit. > Also, is there another way to copy a master category list from one user > to another besides exporting / importing a registry key? No! The relevat registry-key is the category list! -- Best Regards Christian Goe...

Free/Busy Default Permissions Exchange 2007/Outlook 2007
Can someone tell me how to change the permissions to allow one group or user have access to all users in the companys free/busy details vs. everyone having free/busy simple? I know each user can change the permissions on their own calendar, but I am looking for a way to do this for all users. Thanks ...

publisher 2007 doc in publisher 2000?
how can i open a publisher 20007 document in publisher 2000?? Is it possible? Neal wrote: > how can i open a publisher 20007 > document in publisher 2000?? Is it > possible? ============================== With your project open in the 2007 version...try going to... File / Save As / Publisher 2000 Files. -- John Inzer Digital Media MVP Notice This is not tech support I am a volunteer Solutions that work for me may not work for you Proceed at your own risk no -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression "Neal" <Neal@...

Problems after company adopts Exchange 2007
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3345872277_60745520 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit Hi I use entourage 2008 to connect via the exchange server to a company that I am involved with. Recently I was informed that they were moving my mailbox to Microsoft Exchange 2007. Since then I have not been able to connect from Entourage, I get a message "Entourage cannot connect to the Exchange Server" "er...

How do I set the default font in Outlook 2007?
How do I set the default font in Outlook 2007? TIA Chris. The default font for what? A new message? Tools-> Options-> tab Mail Format-> button Stationery and Fonts... For other fonts see; http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/fontsizecolor.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "Chris Mitchell" <chris.a.mitchell@NOSPAMbtinternet.com> wrote in mess...

MS Project 2007 Calendar for varied shift patterns
Hi I have a query for resource calendars in Project 2007. I have a number of resources who work shifts, but not a specific or regular, repeating pattern. We have a combination of 2 kinds of day shift (M, T, W = 8.5 hrs and Th, F = 8 hrs), 24 hour shifts, rest days and leave. Eg: Dave's shifts this week are: Mon - day (8.5 hrs) Tues - annual leave Weds - 24 hour (this puts them at their desk in office hours and then on call for the remainder of the time) Thurs - annual leave Fri - day (8 hrs) Next week Dave is on rest days all week, the week after that it's ...

Can Outlook Run in the Background?
In the past, I have worked with Microsoft Outlook Express and have seen it run in the background in the Task bar by the clock and check for messages and give reminders without having to open up Outlook Express entirely (Unless it asks me if I want to do that). I also notice that MSN Messenger runs that way all the time. My question is: Can Outlook run in the background like Outlook Express and MSN Messenger??? I would love that feature to be made available in the future. Thank you. Outlook 2003, yes. Just right click on outlook icon in system tray (area next to clock when its run...

Deleting subform record causes form record to be deleted
I have two tables in a one to one relationship with Enforce Referential Integrity NOT selected. I want to delete the subform record but not the form record. When I attempt to delete the subform record, I get the following message? Relationships that specify cascading deletes are about to cause 1 record(s) in this table and in related tables to be deleted. Are you sure you want to delete these records? I delete the subform record and my form record is deleted also. ...

Event after update of last record in subform
I have a subform which lists specifications for a product. The user enters the specification, hits enter, and the code below concentenates the name of the spec, the value, and the prefix/suffix as required. Multiple specs are strung together into a single memo field. Everything works fine until the last record on the subform. The event fires, but (I assume) because the last record does not lose the focus, the value of the last spec is not updated in the concentenated memo field. If the code is run after focus is moved off the last spec, the spec updates as it should. Any thoughts on how to ...