projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

I want to project my notes pages to an on stage monitor in while my presentation (sans my notes) are projected behind me...I will run my notes from a second computer... How can I do it?

C# : Image operations performer
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/bbace980-2554-48d7-9421-73dc29ed3b21/c--image-operations-per.aspx
0
Fred

Hi Fred

See if Presenter View will do what you want with your set up:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/powerpoint/HA100673831033.aspx?pid=CH100668261033

Lucy

--
Lucy Thomson
PowerPoint MVP

<Fred Schiebel> wrote in message news:201012716340fschiebel@aol.com...
>I want to project my notes pages to an on stage monitor in while my
>presentation (sans my notes) are projected behind me...I will run my notes
>from a second computer... How can I do it?

> C# : Image operations performer
> http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/bbace980-2554-48d7-9421-73dc29ed3b21/c--image-operations-per.aspx

0
Lucy
1/27/2010 9:37:24 PM

"Fred Schiebel" wrote in message news:201012716340fschiebel@aol.com...
> I want to project my notes pages to an on stage monitor in while my
> presentation (sans my notes) are projected behind me...I will run my notes
> from a second computer... How can I do it?

> C# : Image operations performer
> http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/bbace980-2554-48d7-9421-73dc29ed3b21/c--image-operations-per.aspx

You can do it with a laptop computer using Presenter View mode.  When that
mode is selected and you have a projector hooked to the external monitor
port on the laptop the computer sends just the slide image to the projector
but has a special window on the laptop's screen that provides a small slide
image and the speaker notes plus slide control buttons.  Position the laptop
where you can see it's screen.  (Slide Show, Set Up Show after you have let
the computer know about the second monitor (Projector.)

If you want the notes run on a second computer while the first computer is
showing the slides then you would need some way to advance two computer's
simultaneously.  This is NOT an easy thing to do but I do think that there
are some physical devices that can be hooked to two computers to do what you
want.  Using a laptop and projector is the absolute easiest way to do what
you want.

0
LVTravel
1/27/2010 9:45:45 PM
Hi Fred,

You can show your notes from the same PC instead of a second one by adding a
display output to your computer. A simple way to add a display to your PC is
to use a USB to VGA Display Adapter. There are quite a few available in the
market and some of them are listed at
http://officeone.mvps.org/multi_monitor/multi_monitor_cards.html

After you have your additional display on the same computer, you can use the
Presenter View as described in the other replies or you can have a dedicated
full screen Notes view by using PowerShow available at
http://officeone.mvps.org/powershow/powershow.html. The instructions at
http://officeone.mvps.org/powershow/tips_view_notes_slideshow.html show how
to setup PowerShow for showing full-screen notes with your own formatting on
a different display.

- Chirag

  Embed Video and Audio files in PowerPoint presentations
  http://officeone.mvps.org/protools/protools_embed_media.html

"Fred Schiebel" wrote in message news:201012716340fschiebel@aol.com...
> I want to project my notes pages to an on stage monitor in while my
> presentation (sans my notes) are projected behind me...I will run my notes
> from a second computer... How can I do it?

> C# : Image operations performer
> http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/bbace980-2554-48d7-9421-73dc29ed3b21/c--image-operations-per.aspx

0
Chirag

Outlook 2007: Can't accept proposed meeting times?
Does anyone know anything about this in 2007? Is it a bug or am I missing something? When I send an meeting request and the other receipient proposes a new time, I get a response back but there is no "accept" button. I have to manually update the meeting time. Setup: - both ends are OL2007 - both ends uses pst files - no exchange server involved - both ends connect to an IMAP server TIA 1001001100100 1001001100100 <ANonnyMoose@no-email.org> wrote: > Does anyone know anything about this in 2007? Is it a bug or am I > missing something? > > When I send an meeti...

worksheet skipped in page numbering
I have an Excel document with 10 worksheets (tabs). I went to set up footers and my options from the drop down were page 1 for first tab, page 2 for second tab, etc. until I got to the 5th tab and it went back to page 1. Tab 6 gives me dropdown options for page 5 - in short, it is like it skipped a worksheet and will only number that sheet as an indpendent one, and calls it page 1. Any ideas as to why it doesn't recognize a worksheet? -- Zach ...

Creating an email message in Outlook 2007
What does Outlook use as the editor when creating an email message, looks very much like Word. Options no longer offers Word as an alternative. Hello, yes, Outlook 2007 uses Word to render and create messages- There is no possibility to change anymore. Roman Brehm "PE" <pitsofearth@msn.com> wrote in message news:%23imSovkXHHA.4308@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > What does Outlook use as the editor when creating an email message, looks > very much like Word. Options no longer offers Word as an alternative. > > > > It is word. If you have the office suit...

DPM 2007 and DVD recorders
I'm going to evaluate DPM 2007 but before I've a question: does DPM 2007 supports DVD recorders for permanent data archive ? Thanks in advance. F. On 22 Feb, 20:25, "Fab <fabrizio.nos...@nospam.nospam>" > I'm going to evaluate DPM 2007 but before I've a question: does DPM > 2007 supports DVD recorders for permanent data archive ? From the technet web site: "DPM does not support Write-Once Read-Many (WORM) media." Hope to be wrong... F. http://www.ss-infrastructure.com/2009/12/dpm-and-tapes-things-to-consider.html ...

Outlook 2007 install problem
when i tried to install outlook 2007 it hangs up and the end and will not complete. Task manager shows it running, but after 2 hours I ended the task. Now I can install or uninstall anything because I get a message that says something is installing and wait until it finishes. But, nothing is installing and Outlook 2007 does not show up on the program list. Help. If you are running an Anti-Virus program, like Norton or Trend, Turn it off while you do the install. Also, log out of any other programs that may be running. Are you using Microsoft XP as your processing system? Or maybe Vis...

Converting Office 2007 Pro Trial to Office 2007 Small Business
My Office 2007 Professional Trial just expired yesterday. I purchased the Office 2007 Small Business upgrade through the online store. When I tried to convert my trial to the "real" version, my product key wouldn't work. (I expected it to work for everything except Access, which is not included in the Small Business version.) I am, as we speak, downloading the Small Business version from the Microsoft store; but do I really need to go through an uninstall/reinstall? Can't I convert to another version of MS Office without reinstalling? I'm worried abo...

Excel 2007 VBA shape fill colour problem 02-11-10
I have a generic VBA routine that adds a specified shape to each cell within a target range on a worksheet and defines the Shape.Fill.ForeColor.SchemeColor property and the OnAction event. The OnAction event routine then toggles the Shape.Fill.Visible property on and off which should change the colour to the already defined Shape.Fill.ForeColor.SchemeColor property and back again, but the colour always defaults to turquoise rather than the colour I've specified. The code detailed below worked fine in Excel 2003, this appears to be a bug in 2007. --------------------------------...

Typing LAGS in Outlook 2007
New Dell Inspiron, Vista, OEM Office--the Outlook is lagging - every time I type or select anything there is a small delay. For a fast typist, this is disconcerting as I am a sentence ahead and nothing shows on the screen. Not happening in other word or text programs. I have a import .pst file that also says, it can't be accessed and it seems like it is looking all the time. I tried to delete it but it won't let me. Any help will be appreciated. Since its a Dell, it's probably Media Direct causing it: http://www.slipstick.com/problems/recurringmeetings.htm other causes: ht...

Upgrade from OA 2007 to MDGP 9
I have read on Microsoft's website that the transition from Office Accounting 2007 Professional to Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains is a rather simple migration; however, I cannot find one single document or whitepaper on the best practices or best methodology for facilitating such a move. Would someone point me in the correct direction? Out books are not that complicated; however, we are heavy into project accounting and would like to integrate our accounting package with CRM 3.0. We have an in-house IT staff that I am comfortable with performing the upgrade, but would like a clearer pict...

How do I design a DVD label from scratch in Word 2007?
I don't see a way to start a new DVD label in Word 2007 and was wondering if anyone knew how to set one up. The templates work fine but they take too long to change to what I want. Word is a very poor program for creating DVD labels (and you should not add labels to DVD discs because of out of balance effects at very high rotational speeds). However investigate Surething CD Labeler software. http://www.surething.com/ For DVD case labels, you could create a three cell table (front spine and back) or use the aforementioned product. -- <>>< ><<>...

http page not found
hi, when i try to open any of the crm folders in my outlook i recive the HTTP 404 pag is not found. can somebody help me? hi again, yes i can ping my CRM server and yes if on the server open browser en type local host i see the crm web site. i have this problem when i try to open any of the crm folders from outlook en i see this error that http 404 page can not be find. any help would be really welcom. thanx "shahin" wrote: > hi, > > when i try to open any of the crm folders in my outlook i > recive the HTTP 404 pag is not found. > > can somebody help ...

PID for Outlook 2007 not recognized by Microsoft
Hi Office 2007 users I recently installed Office 2007 Pro (retail multi language from Amazon UK) as an upgrade to Office 2003 Pro (retail). I had some problems with Outlook 2007 and attempted to access the Microsoft Warranty Help. On the submission report I was required to insert the PID. I looked up the 2007 PID in Outlook and typed it in but it was rejected by Microsoft Help on the grounds that: "The PID you have given (characters had typed in repeated )is not the PID for the Office 2007 Multilanguage edition please insert the PID for Office 2007 Multilanguage edition." B...

Change margin on one page not all
I am trying to insert a powerpoint 2007 created project into Word 2007, but the margins crop some of them off. When I try to change the margins on one page it changes them all. Can anyone offer advise on what to do. I only want to change the margins on the one page. You will need to have a separate section to accomplish what you wish, see http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/workwithsectionscontent.htm for further information. Hope this helps DeanH "firefiten" wrote: > I am trying to insert a powerpoint 2007 created project into Word 2007, but >...

Page Numbering for TextBoxes and Continued on/from
Hello All, I have a template that is a 24" X 11" page with three textboxes of 7.5"W X 11". Basically, I am placing Word docs on this template, with each textbox representing a page. My problem is that I can't find any way to automatically page number the textboxes or make use of the Continued from/on option that will reference the hitherto non-existent textbox page numbers. Any tips out there? Thanks in advance for the assistance. ...

Disabling Office 2007 startup GUI
Is it possible to disable the first box that appears after I click on the ..exe for e.g Word? I'm referring to the yellow welcome box with the text 'Microsoft Office Word 2007' This is a Word for Mac group. Word 2007 is a program for Windows. Please don't post the same question in multiple newsgroups. It is already answered in microsoft.public.word.docmanagement. Yves "Abi" <Abi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:460E7E7C-1D8D-4723-87DB-5E57671A3E4B@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to disable the first box that appears after...

How do I save the Page Setup settings for letterhead usage?
I have new company letterhead and have worked hard to set top, left, bottom and right margins. How do I save those in Word 2003 so that if I'm printing on this letterhead in future, I can just call up the format and create the document without typing in all the measurements? Save it as a template; see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customization/CreateATemplatePart1.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "NowWow" <NowWow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0D892886-B419-4784-...

setup a text box as a lined page
I'd like to simulate text on lined paper. Is it possible in Word or Publisher? Thanks Find a lined paper background or graphic, put it on the Master page. On the the publication page create a text box. View, turn on baseline guides. Go to Arrange, Layout guides, baseline tab, adjust it to match your lined graphic. Select the text box, Format, paragraph, check align text to baseline guides. http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=lined+paper&gbv=2 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "tridev" <tr...

Indicator for tasks extending beyond project completion date
1. Our project has a targetted completion of June 30, 2010. 2. For visual purposes, I created a milestone 'Project complete - target June 30, 2010' which has a deadline of June 30 and a 'Must Finish On' June 30 constraint (knowing that this is an inflexible constraint) so that I can visualize the milestone and deadline on the same June 30 date. 3. How do I have indicators appear against tasks that end beyond the targeted project end date? Thanks Hi, Link the task to the projected end and they will show negative slack (whihc, through a simple formula in a ...

Help with Page Life Expectancy
hi I am using 32bit SQL Server 2005 and SP3 applied and hosted with VMWare Hi i have a situation where Page Life Expectancy counter shows a consistent average of 70 seconds when running the perfmon. I read that this should be > 300 seconds on average Buffer Cache Hit Ratio = 99% Memory grants pending = 0 lazy writes/sec = 0 i am trying to find out what queries are causing this but i'm not sure how to go about doing it. does anyone have a suggestion of what to run and look for? Derek Identify the queries consuming (or that will consume) the most memory select req...

Installation of CRM v3.0c fails with Outlook 2007 #2
There is this thread, which I wish to reply to but don't know how. Thread URL: http://groups.google.com.my/group/microsoft.public.crm/browse_thread/thread/9a8dd21187c63f8f/70ec92d8b2203f30?hl=en&lnk=st&q=The+installed+version+of+Microsoft+Outlook+is+not+supported+by+the+Microsoft+CRM+client.+Please+upgrade+to+the+current+release+of+Microsoft+Office+Outlook.#70ec92d8b2203f30 Please see my solution at: http://zenetlife.blogspot.com/2008/01/installing-ms-dynamics-crm-client-v3c.html Hope this is useful. Regards, Eunice Hmmnnn - unfortunately, the conclusion in your blog is inco...

What is the size limit of the notes field in an Outlook contact re
When I looked at the properties of the notes field within a contact record in Outlook, it displayed he following information Field Properties Name: Notes Type: Integer Format: 1,234 I was expecting a memo or text data type? ...

In publisher I lost my view of choosing page one or page two (fr.
I have used publisher for years, and suddenly whatever publisher file I open, that have front and back pages, I cant view the two pages selector on the lower left area of my form. When I print, it will pront both fromt and back pages on two sheets as page one and two but I can't select between page one and two, to edit page two, as I only see page one. View--status bar -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Lloyd" <Lloyd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7A39AE1F-1436-4F29-83C0-136...

Set up a single page to print a chronolgy of sheets printed
I am trying to set up a single page to print out a number (chronological order) each time that particular page is printed. Are you trying to increment a particular cell's value or to increment the page number, or to only print a number, and not the sheet? "srfr808" wrote: > I am trying to set up a single page to print out a number (chronological > order) each time that particular page is printed. ...

Calling type library dll NOT from project directory
Hi, everybody I have to implement some SDK in my MFC project. I've added corresponding library to the project and copied corresponding dll file to my project directory. But this doesn't work because this SDK was created the way that this dll cannot be copied anywhere, but it must be called from the directory where SDK setup put it. Import directive doesn't work I'm getting an error: "Cannot open type library file:..." So is it possible to indicate (spedify) somehow in my project the path to this dll, unless it's residing not in project directory? Thank to ev...

Text Rotation in Word 2007
I am trying to rotate a small text box in Word 2007. In Word Help, it says under "Rotate a picture, shape, text box, or WordArt " :- "Click the picture shape, text box or WordArt that you want to rotate. Do one of the following: Drag the rotation handle" But I can not find the rotation handle - I am going mad trying to get it to work. Sorry for being such an idiot, but can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? In addition, under the Text Box Format Menu, there is a 'Rotate' button which when you click it has all the options greyed out except &#...