Producer for Powerpoint 06-04-10

PowerPoint 2007, IE8.  Windows 7 on one machine, Windows XP on the other.
I've downloaded the latest version of Producer (just posted to fix a security
hole).

I've synchronized a 2007 presentation with a audio/.wmv file and it looks
fine in preview.  After I publish it, however, the autorun doesn't work nor
does launching the default.htm.

In most cases, I get a notice that about I need to use IE 5 or later and can
only click OK to get the latest version (which I have) or cancel.

If I try to bypass that check, all I get is a blank webpage and then IE
locks up.

Anyone have any ideas?

test103 06-29-07
test This is the body of the article ...

SUMPRODUCT 05-06-10
Hello, I've used this formular to find work piece that gets done per department. =SUMPRODUCT(('Q2'!E13:E150="Done")*('Q2'!G13:G150="14532")) Department 14532 was not picked up even though other department's number was correctly counted. But if I put a letter, say like C (14532C) and adds C to my formular as in =SUMPRODUCT(('Q2'!E13:E150="Done")*('Q2'!G13:G150="14532C")) then it picks up how many pieces were done for this department. I suspect this is in my cell format but I could not figure out wh...

Query Problem 03-27-10
Hi, I have 2 tables, tbBaby and tbVaccineInjection. tbBaby stores the babies' personal data like Name, BirthDate etc., tbVaccine stores VaccineName, DoseNumber (1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.) and InjectionDate, etc. These 2 tables are one to many in relation, because each baby may have several vaccinations on different dates. I'd like to build a query to retrieve babies with their most recent injection date, i.e. only one record for each baby with latest injection date. my query is as follow SELECT tbBaby.*, tbVaccine.* FROM tbBaby INNER JOIN tbVaccine ON tbBaby.ID=tbVaccine.B...

Open 2 powerpoint files at 2 monitors
I have 2 monitors link to one computer, and work on one and put reference on the other. This works for Word and Excel files; however for PowerPoint files no matter how many files I open, only one monitor can show PowerPoint file. What I miss here? Is that even possible open 2 PowerPoint files at 2 monitors as Word and Excel? If you want to show a slide show on a monitor while you work on another monitor or if you want to show 2 different slide shows on 2 different monitors, look at PowerShow - http://officeone.mvps.org/powershow/powershow.html If you want to edit 2 differ...

Customization 08-18-04
Hello, Is it possible to remove the "Quotes" "label" for example for thoses customers who make invoices in another system and who don't want to see it in the application to avoid "poblems" ? Thanks in advance for help, regards. Dominique Szczudlak I think that no... over Professional version You can achieve this by changing the users CRM security role so they cannot read quotes -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMFaqLanding.aspx "Dominique Szczudlak" <dszczudlak@NOaxialogSPAMfr&...

outlook calendar #10
How can I set up the calendar so that each of my appointments are automatically given 15 minutes or 10 minutes ? set the time scale to 10 or 15 min. right click on the time scale in day view or change it in tools, options, calendar. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www....

european display powerpoint
i sent a powerpoint to England works on several Us computers tried it on xp, win 7 and older xp worked fine. In England on xp home can't be opened. Are UK computers able to play powerpoint? Does this have any thing to do with ntsc or pal standards? In article <1149CDF4-5AF5-4152-A7E8-487FC732B7CC@microsoft.com>, Pjb2005 wrote: > i sent a powerpoint to England works on several Us computers tried it on > xp, win 7 and older xp worked fine. In England on xp home can't be opened. > Are UK computers able to play powerpoint? Does this have any thing to do ...

Import Charts into Powerpoint
I have created an Excel workbook that contains over 100 charts. Now I want to import these charts into Powerpoint. What would be the most efficient way to do this? thanks Mike Mike - I guess you'd be wanting some kind of macro. I have some hints on my web site: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/XL_PPT.html If you had something different in mind which you couldn't figure out from these examples, post back. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services http://PeltierTech.com/Excel/Charts/ _______ Squid wrote: > I have created an Excel workbook t...

Contacts Permissions Problem
Hi- I am running OL2003 on WinXP & 2k with Exchange 2k. I have a large public folder of contacts. I can edit all of them. I created a new user, gave her owner permissions on the folder, but she cannot edit many of the contacts. When she opens them, they show as <read only>. Today I was researching this and I found something interesting - some of the records show Outlook Version 10, and others show Outlook Version 11. It turns out that the recs that are version 10 can be edited by the new user, but those that are version 11 can only be opened as read only. I tried to change the ve...

CRM Architecture 08-13-04
Hi, Can anyone tellme where can i find goot articles about MS CRM architecture. MS CRM architecture means info about all the layers of the CRM and about XML templates, which CRM is using to display the UI. Thanks in advance. Regards, Raju The Microsoft CRM Implementation Guide gives some detail but for more indepth detail you need to be looking at the training manuals for Microsoft. You can get these manuals by attending a training course or by buying them through a partner company. -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMFaq...

DATEVALUE("10/30/2009") Fails with #VALUE! Error

Removing Senders from the Blocked List 07-12-10
For months I have been unable to remove blocked senders. I have tried from Windows Live Mail and from the Windows Live Hotmail website. After a short while they reappear. If someone can tell me what I must do, or if this can be resolved remotely, I will be most appreciative. It is most frustrating and I have been unable to receive any assistance. PLEASE HELP! ...

external connector 10-17-06
Hi, I am just wondering what kind of license we would need if we are to create an online system that will integrate with MS CRM 3.0. The online system will have its own database. We would like to integrate our database with the CRM db. Clients will access the system through the internet. Do we need the external connector license for us to access the data on CRM? Like write data from our db to CRM db and vice versa? Thanks! The external connector license is designed to enable external access to MSCRM for an unspecified group (unlimited number) of non-CRM users. If these external use...

Recovery Console 03-04-10
I had Recovery Console installed, but as I ticked the box in msconfig/boot.ini to the origianl boot, the line in c:\boot.ini disappeared. As to uninstall the Recovery Console you need to delete that line and two folders in the root directory, I decided to complete the task. However, I am unable to get rid of cmdcons. Can anyone help? Thanks JB Please, ignore. I found solution. Thank you "JB" <open@closed.com> escreveu na mensagem news:OrcmLs7uKHA.5812@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I had Recovery Console installed, but as I ticked the box in ...

Sales Process Question 08-02-06
Is it possible to create a sales process based where stage progression is based on a field value - for example a pick list rather than the status of an activity? I want to create a pick list with sales stages and have a process evaluate the picklist value before progressing to the next stage. ...

GP 10 fails to store menu toolbar locations
GP version 10.00.1237 Standard The menu/toolbar fails to keep the menu options and buttons in the location I put them in and then lock the toolbars. Sometimes they work, but other times if I work on other programs while GP is starting up after selecting my company to work in when I return to GP the menu is all rearranged, but is still locked. I searched and there was one question directly relating to this and another that references locking the "toolbar", but neither really address the issue or offer a solution. Does anybody from Microsoft have a solution to this problem or...

6 bottles of wine gets you 10% off?
Has anyone figured out how to do this without an add-on? RMS Out of the box, or is it impossible? -- Thank You Vince :) One way is using the discount section. But you have to figure out amount for the 6th bottle and above. "Vince" <Nagarra@yahoo.com.(donotspam)> wrote in message news:14DF8630-C031-4C90-8FCB-BE8085FFCA25@microsoft.com... > Has anyone figured out how to do this without an add-on? RMS Out of the > box, > or is it impossible? > -- > Thank You > Vince :) Can you elaborate any further? If in using the discount section won't tha...

COUNTIF Function 04-19-10
I am trying to use the countif function by rows and it is not calculationg correctly. I try to drag the formula down and it just repeats the same value as the origin cell. Is there some type of malfunction with tis function? It would help immensely if you had posted your formula for us to evaluate. Without it, my best guess would be that your formula currently looks something like: =COUNTIF($1:$1,"My value") when it should be: =COUNTIF(1:1,"My value") -- Best Regards, Luke M "csmith13" <csmith13@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in me...

Labels 08-09-04
How can I use the SDK to retrieve the label of a field or can I do this by accessing the db directly ...

Format 05-11-10
In table A I have Paid_Amount which is stored as currency. In table B I have Membership which is stored as a number long integer. In the query I have PMPM:([Paid_Amount]/[Membership]) The query runs fine, but the data is a long number. I then changed it to say PMPM:FormatCurrency([Paid_Amount]/[Membership]) and I end up with $0.00 for all my answers. What can I do? well technically, Paid_Amount is being stored as Double or Decimal, but being presented as currency. When you divide by an integer, Access thinks you are "integer math" the solution, is to convert the...

MS Chart Control for VC++9 03-14-10
I am trying to use MSchart control in my Visual C++9, However, the MS chart control in not available in activex list!. I ve downloaded the MS chart control for APS. Net but I couldnt use it with my VC++ programs. Is there any clue? thanks "Azed" <user@msgroups.net/> wrote in message news:OTMhW14wKHA.1692@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > I am trying to use MSchart control in my Visual C++9, However, the MS > chart control in not available in activex list!. I ve downloaded the MS > chart control for APS. Net but I couldnt use it with my VC++ programs. > Is...

Smart List record count in 10.0 SP2
Hello, I'm wondering if anyone else has seen a situation in the standard smart list for Purchase Line Items returns a different line count in the window than on the bottom of the window in the status bar. For instance, a client requested a search using the view "Today's Expected Receipts", so the window shows 4 rows, but the status bar at the bottom shows 8. The search criteria look to be the same as in my local view. Trying it in my local view, I get the same results for other views under this object, for instance the window shows 13 rows, but the status bar shows ...

Animating Visio Objects in PowerPoint
I have many Visio diagrams I would like to port into Powerpoint to take advantage of animation. All I know is to copy/paste each individual object (box, line, etc.) from Vision into Powerpoint, so each is recognized as an individual object in Powerpoint. Then, I can animate each individual object. I would like to find a way to copy the entire diagram in Visio and paste into Powerpoint, then animate each individual object. Does anyone know if there is a way to do that????? In article <2A449374-7805-492F-BDA2-A60D446A1003@microsoft.com>, Lockheed Martin Business Analyst w...

SOAP Error 06-24-04
Writing in VB.Net The Following... Public Class Midget Inherits Microsoft.CRM.Platform.Proxy.BizUser Public Function WhoAmI2() As Microsoft.CRM.Platform.Proxy.CUserAuth Dim strDir As String = "http://apps/mscrmservices/" Dim bizUser As Microsoft.CRM.Platform.Proxy.BizUser bizUser = New Microsoft.CRM.Platform.Proxy.BizUser bizUser.Credentials = System.Net.CredentialCache.DefaultCredentials bizUser.Url = strDir + "BizUser.srf" Dim userAuth As Microsoft.CRM.Platform.Proxy.CUserAuth userAuth = New Microsoft.CR...

vlookup #10
I'd like to teach myself vlookup are there any online courses that will teach me or and courses i should take before attempting to learn this function? Please Help. Thanks in advance for reading my posting Try Debra Dalgleish's website: http://www.contextures.com/xlFunctions02.html Does that help? Post back if you have more questions. -------------------------- Regards, Ron Microsoft MVP (Excel) (XL2003, Win XP) "Rachel J" <Rachel J@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:54F74BBD-847A-4796-A809-4954DC26C863@microsoft.com... > I'd like to teach m...