print mass Powerpoint certificates from Excel file

I get Excel lists of students that require training certificates.  I have a
PowerPoint certificate.  Is it possible to do something simular to a mail
merge?

In article <BFBA41AC-26D1-4B30-8C54-425C2E8A50F0@microsoft.com>, Go to Girl
wrote:
> I get Excel lists of students that require training certificates.  I have a
> PowerPoint certificate.  Is it possible to do something simular to a mail
> merge?

Not out of the box, but we have a commercial PowerPoint add-in that does
exactly this.  You can try out a fully functional demo to see if it meets your
needs.  More info here:

http://www.pptools.com/merge/

==============================
PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint
http://www.pptools.com/

0
Steve

circular files; iterating to a "correct" solution
I am working with a circular file. I have been making changes to the file, and I have noticed at times when i manually calculate that the file iterates to an obviously "incorrect" solution. No amount of changing the max no of iterations or the max change seems to fix the problem. It iterates to the same "incorrect" solution every time. It is like it is stuck in a rut and can't get out. I have also noticed that, if I manually calculate each worksheet separately (that is, hit shift - f9 simulaneously on each worksheet individually, from left to right) all the ...

find action on log file

File size #11

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Maximum file sizes

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Linking files 2 ways

print
how can i print from clistctrl without using CView This article might help you out. I haven't tried this one yet, but it's worth a look: http://www.codeproject.com/Purgatory/printlistctrl.asp Tom "mido1971" <mido1971@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA6BFE63-983C-41E3-B95B-DE9491881E41@microsoft.com... > how can i print from clistctrl without using CView ...

Print Screen Key disabled

Great Plains Certifications
HI All, I recently wrote the Great Plains install and configure exam. for anybody that is planning to write it, I can say that the exam is fair and does not cover any material not in the manual. I would like to write the financials exam as well, but I need some guidance or direction as to what material to focus on. i do have all the manuals, but please let me know if you are aware of any additional resources. thanks Yolande Hi Yolande, There are preparation guides available for each exam out on PartnerSource. This guide lists all the different offerings available that can help yo...

learning Excel #3

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error