Powerpoint 2007 Problem: Freeform Tool Snap To Grid

when I tried using ppt 2007 was disappointed the freeform tool lack function
present in ppt 2003.   It does not have snap to grid feature working.

Any plans to fix this?

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=8b5abd06-e975-4051-b816-8863ad1a307b&dg=microsoft.public.powerpoint

Problems with creating a newsletter

CSV File Problem

Customize Current View: Filter Problem

Month problem

Rounding Problem

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

Offline folder problems #2

OLK 2k7

outlook 2k2 problem

Publisher 2007 frequently crashes

Add PowerPoint 2007 to Office Basic

Mother of a sumproduct (ish) problem!

Hyperlink problem #3

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Outlook 2007 Calendar -> Outlook 2003

Spam is a big big problem
Spam is a big big problem ...

compact database in VBA access 2007

Problem with Database Wizard

Strange problem
We have been rolling out new Windows 7 workstations (all new computers) at work over the last few months and a strange problem has developed. Prior to Windows 7 we were using Windows XP with Office 2007. The problem is, we have a workbook which uses a UserForm for filling in all required information. Prior to rolling out the new Windows 7 workstations, the workbook and UserForm were working flawlessly (for over a year) and they still work flawlessly on the first 3 Windows 7 workstations but on the last 2 workstations we rolled out if you open the UserForm and leave it open for ...