PowerPoint 2003 can't view outline view

So we have a user who likes to use the outline view on the left side of the
slide instead of the thumbnails.  Anybody know why we can't view the text
when we click on outline from slide?  The only thing you see is the red
squiggle mark if there is a mispelling.  I tried many things: maybe it's
white font, maybe is size 1 font, even switched her print drivers.  Did a
detect and repair.  Any suggestions?  I hope the same document and I see the
text.  It's happening to all her Powerpoints not just one particular
document.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

In article <D8CEA07F-BA50-44EA-97D3-E5F9381EACD7@microsoft.com>, Kim wrote:
> So we have a user who likes to use the outline view on the left side of the
> slide instead of the thumbnails.  Anybody know why we can't view the text
> when we click on outline from slide?  The only thing you see is the red
> squiggle mark if there is a mispelling.  I tried many things: maybe it's
> white font, maybe is size 1 font, even switched her print drivers.  Did a
> detect and repair.  Any suggestions?  I hope the same document and I see the
> text.  It's happening to all her Powerpoints not just one particular
> document.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Have her click the "Show formatting" button on the standard toolbar.
It's the one with the A/A icon a few buttons to the right of Insert Chart.

==============================
PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint
http://www.pptools.com/

0
Steve

Outlook 2003 News

Customize Current View: Filter Problem

Outlook 2003 #79

Help Required

Canadian Mergers 2003

Outlook 2003 with XP SP2

Filters in Excel 2003

Viewing Active Tasks in the Outlook Today View
I really like the Outlook Today view, as it lists upcoming appointments, emails, tasks, etc. However, I can not get it to show my active tasks that have started but are due at a later time (not today). Outlook today will show my active tasks that are due today, but it just won't show tasks that, for example, are due tomorrow. This is bothersome because I want it to show all active tasks, and not just ones that are due today. Any help on this would be GREATLY appreciated! There are a couple of options associated with Task showing and sorting, have you checked via the customize...

Add PowerPoint 2007 to Office Basic

Outlook 2007 Calendar -> Outlook 2003

PDA-Outlook 2003

SQL View with Smartlist Builder
I am having to recreate Anyviews (GP8) into Smartlists (GP10SP3). Not very happy. Many of our Smartlist require the use of SQL views do to the limitations of Anyview and now Smartlist. It appears that I must create a separate Smartlist for each company I wish to use my sql view with. Is there not a way to include a custom SQL view in Smartlist, and have Smartlist use the company the user is logged into? The view exist in each company database. Can this be done with SQL Reporting server and DynamicsGP? Can I pull a report based on the company db the user is logged into? Thanks for the...

OWA Calendar Views
I am hosting an Exchange 2003 SP1 server with many users connecting via OWA. Many of the users (including my boss) are not fond of the 7 day view and much prefer the 5 day "Work Week" view within Outlook. Are there any modules that I can load to implement this "Work Week" view within OWA? I am aware of the control click method in the OWA calendar but my boss does not like that solution. Thanks in advance, Nick ...

Merge code issues with Publisher 2003

Word 2003: Will it work on Windows 7 Pro

Excel 2003