make photo fit power point frame

The photos I took do not fit precisely into the power pt. frame.  How do I
get the whole picture and not just part of it?

You may want to resize your picture, decreasing the size before you insert it
into PP.  You can then resize it in PP.

"packager can not display" wrote:

> The photos I took do not fit precisely into the power pt. frame.  How do I
> get the whole picture and not just part of it?

Scatter chart, show multipel points
I have done a chatter chart. I would however that it should show if one co-ordinat has more than one ponit. Exemple: Data is: Point no x-value y-value 1 3 5 2 3 6 3 3 5 In that case I would like the point 3,5 to show 2 ponits, or saying 2 or something similar. Is there a good way to achive this? -- POP Assuming your X data is in B2:B4 and your Y data in C2:C4, enter this Array formula into D2: {=SUM(($B$2:$B$4=B2)*($C$2:$C$4=C2))} Don't type the curly braces, instead hold CTRL+SHIFT while pressing Enter, ...

can I copy photos attached to emails onto a disc
I receive lots of emails with attached photos. How do I get the photos from the inbox of Microsoft Outlook onto a disc so that I can get them printed ????? ...

Make a formula
Is it possible with Excel 2000 to automatically make a list of all the formulas you are using in your spreadsheet to print them. Thanks...Steve -- Steven E ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Steven E.'s Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1512 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26758 This subroutine makes a new sheet (Formulas in Sheen N) in which all formulas are listed together with cell reference and value. Not mine-own but I have lost the reference to the author but I thank h...

can I make a empty priv1.edb database in Ech 2003 ??
need help new can I make a empty priv1.edb database in Ech 2003 ?? THANKS Sure you "can", but the question is why? If you want to create a new empty database, then you would dismount the Mailbox store, then delete, move or rename the existing files. Next, simply re-mount the Mailbox store and you will be presented with a message box indicating that new blank databases will be created and do you want to proceed. That's really all there is to it. If you have any mail in the old databases, I'd seriously recommend that you either rename or move them instead of dele...

what makes the unread emails are not marked as unread....
We have one exch2k and Outlook 2002 clients. Sometimes new incoming unread emails are not marked as unread in Outlook. Why is that? Thanks Calvin On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 08:17:41 -1000, PinkCrib <webmaster@pinkcrib.com> wrote: > We have one exch2k and Outlook 2002 clients. Sometimes new incoming > unread > emails are not marked as unread in Outlook. Why is that? > Thanks > > Calvin So you're saying that the messages are automatically being marked as read somehow? Do you have a Rule running that is marking them as read? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP-OneNot...

how do i change or make this macro??? pictures and code included
i need to either make this from scratch or change it to suit my needs. Firstly a link to the template it is from http://www.exinfm.com/excel%20files/FY2000WhatIf.xls the code is Sub projection() Dim revgrowth As Single, costpercent As Single, smgrowth As Single devgrowth As Single, gagrowth As Single Dim intincome As Integer, noncontitems As Integer, otherexps A Integer Dim taxrate As Single, avgshares As Integer 'dialog box gets displayed With DialogSheets("dialog3") If .Show = False Then Exit Sub End If revgrowth = .EditBoxes(1).Text costpercent = .EditBoxes(2).Text smgrow...

track changes toolbar always pops up: make it stop!
this is one of those small things about word that drives me up a wall: whenever i turn track changes on and hit ok in the dialog box, a track changes toolbar suddenly appears. i don't want it there. i just want to edit what looks like a normal document with word tracking changes in the background. is there any way to make this toolbar stop appearing automatically? There's no provision in the program -- the bar is deemed necessary for more users than not. Depending on your version of Word you may be able to come up with a programmatic solution. Regards |:>) Bob Jones ...

make journal entry for a contact that is open
For managing my business contacts, I like Outlook 2003 functionality better than 2007. How would I safely go about going back to 2003 (I have the cd) without loosing my data. I recently bought and upgraded to Outlook 2007 and don't like it as well. Back up the PST, uninstall outlook 2007, reboot, install 2003. Note that if you are using Office, you'll lose some functionally if the versions don't match. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by ...

in a macro how to make a part of the formula a variable
I am trying to copy a cell from one file into another file in a macro. There are hundreds of files all linking to the same cell so I thought I would set the formula up so that is has a variable for the filename but I can't figure out the syntax. The formula should link to cell $r$16 in worksheet "monthly" in the changing file name and the variable I used for the changing file name is budget_file. The following didn't work. Can someone tell me how to do this? ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=" & budget_file & 'monthly'!$r$16&qu...

X Y Scatter With Point name on each point ?
I need to create a excel chart with three columns which are x coordinate, y coordinate and country name. I need a scatter chart, with point name labeled againt each point. e.g. In the below example, I need country name to identify each point in the chart. Pl. help ! x y Cname 1 5 US 2 2 Canada 5 7 Brazil 6 2 UK Hi, Create a xy-scatter on the first to columns of data and then use Rob Bovey's free addin to link data labels to cells. http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info "...

Hyperlink target frames within Outlook
I have a problem where I have several hyperlinks within an Outlook message and after a user clicks the first hyperlink, I'd like the consequent hyperlinks within that e-mail to appear in that same window, but instead Outlook keeps popping up new windows. ...

Burning photos onto CD
When I burn photos onto CD the media player appears to finalise or close the disc so that when I try to burn more photos onto it, it ask me to insert a writable disc and I cannot add more photos, even though the disc is not full. How can I stop the media player finalising the disc? On Sun, 31 Jan 2010 13:30:01 -0800, Ricardo <Ricardo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When I burn photos onto CD the media player appears to finalise or close the >disc so that when I try to burn more photos onto it, it ask me to insert a >writable disc and I cannot add more photos...

can you help by make link with tow worksheet
I'm looking to make link with tow worksheet more clearly: i made equation in cells worksheet -1 a1 + a2 : print result in cell A1 in worksheet -2 and thankyou for help -- nader ------------------------------------------------------------------------ nader's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=10881 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=383968 Type in: =Sheet1!A1+Sheet1!A2 Place in Cell A1 of worksheet -2. Or, place the cursor in the desired cell of worksheet - 2 and click "=". Then click on the wo...

Embeding a photo in outlook 2007 without attaching it
I just uplgraded to windows 7 and office 2007. I send emails through a distribution list that charges me on the file size of my emails. So what I do is upload images to a server then have my outlook stream the photos in the email rather than attach them. Well I can not seem to find out how to do this in outlook 2007, so i then downloaded the windows live mail but that doesn't seem to work when I tell it to not attach the images. I have been working on this way too long! Can someone help? See http://www.msoutlook.info/question/72 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coautho...

how can i print cards on a single page and edit side two and make.
This isn't. Post your message in this bit, describe it in the top bit. That way, you see the entire message rather than just the start. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher ...

HOW TO: Make Excel think there have been no changes, without savin
Hi TWIMC How can I make Excel think that no changes have been made without saving the workbook. Something like in Access on a FORM where you can set Me.Dirty = False? TIA KM One way: ActiveWorkbook.Saved = True In article <D0EA4B60-1BB5-4B4B-BCD2-D9491D6B3D14@microsoft.com>, Kevin McCartney <KevinMcCartney@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi TWIMC > > How can I make Excel think that no changes have been made without saving the > workbook. Something like in Access on a FORM where you can set Me.Dirty = > False? > > TIA > KM ...

how do I make columns independent of each other?
I am using Excel 2007 with survey results and would like to sort them by question. There are 6 worksheets of data: one per campus with approximately 50 questions in the survey and 40 replies per campus. It is too cumbersome to manually perform all these steps. I have the questions separated by column and the answers are numerical ratings. I would like to sort these answers by column independently without regard for the other columns. I would also like to determine the percentage of those who answered 1, 2, 3, etc. Is there any way to do this? Thanks, teacher2010 Sometimes k...

How do I make a graph with 2-cycle X 3-cycle log-log graph paper?
I need to create a graph that uses 2-cycle by 3-cycle log-log graph paper. I was told that Excel can be used to do this. However, after fiddling around with it for an hour, I have been unable to figure out how to do it. Any suggestions? Charles A. Wilson - The only Excel chart type that supports log-log is the XY (Scatter) chart type. If more "fiddling around" with an XY (Scatter) chart doesn't yield results for you, post again with your problem and your version of Excel. - Mike http://www.MikeMiddleton.com "Charles A. Wilson" <Cha...

how to make Outlook Express 6 recognize new .dbx files
Old system had w98/OE 6...and lots of .dbx Copied all .dbx files to new wXP/OE6 system into same folder as inbox, etc. But OE will not list the new folders in the Local Folders object. How do I force this to happen? :-}dc This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97-2003 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsof...

how do I make a calendar with every three days a different color . #2
I work 3 days on and 3 days off . How can I make a calender reflecting this using 2 colors without physically editing each day? Put the following forumula in a cell adjacent to the dates on your calendar: =Mod("date"/6,1). It will yield 6 results, .333...,.5,.666...,.833..., 0,.166..., where "date" is the numeric value for that given date. Use conditional formatting to mark the date. For the date that results in ..333... set the conditional formatting to Formula Is with the formula "=A8=(1/3)" (set to the address for your formula) and set to ...

Pointing specific textbox
Hi, Could someone tell how to initialize or place the cursor in a specific box on a userform, when I open the userform containing 4 text boxes. By default it goes in the first one. Thank's ahead. Just use the TextBox's SetFocus method. For example, if you wanted TextBox3 to have focus... Private Sub UserForm_Initialize() TextBox3.SetFocus End Sub -- Rick (MVP - Excel) "Bobby" <rpqcca@gmail.com> wrote in message news:4e7f11ee-1788-4bc5-8bc3-5c2be8e54ef0@q8g2000vbm.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > Could someone tell how to initialize or p...

make paste values only a ctrl-key?
Thanks for any help. I do paste values-only alot, and can I make this a control key? So when I do ctrl-Z or some other key, it will paste value only whatever is in the clipboard? I looked in help>keyboard shortcuts, but couldn't find anything about setting keys. Thanks First, ctrl-z is the shortcut for edit|undo. I wouldn't use that combo. Saved from a previous post: I think you had a workbook that contained a macro that had a shortcut that used ctrl-shift-v to do the paste special. (I don't recall it ever being in excel.) Instead of a workbook, macro, shortcut, you co...

how do I make make my hyperlinks show the email address they are .
I copy a list of names from one page and put them in a excel spreadsheet. What happens is just the name show like DUSTIN MCALISTER but when you hold the mouse over the name the email address shows up in a little yellow box showing what the hyperlink is. Is there a way to make it show the email address instead of the hyperlink?? That way I can click on a row of names and all the emaill addresses will be there so I can copy and paste them into my Email and mass email my clients? Thanks! ...

writing a driver to make a USB wireless stick, appear as gig10 wir
Hi, I would like to wrap a driver for a USB wireless 802.11g stick, in a driver that makes the stick appear to the OS as a wired gig10 device, and automatically connect via DHCP. The connection and device parameters can be stored on local disk. Are there any wireless chipset providers that ship windows driver source files? are there any examples of wrapping one driver in another like that I can take a look at? are there device manufacturers that provide sdk for their USB wireless sticks Thanks Tom ps I am a total newbie, so I am unlikely to actually achieve the resu...

How do I make a checkbox bigger?
I am using a checkbox in Excel. I can control the font size, but cannot seem to find a way to actually make the checkbox itself bigger DMD, If you're using the checkbox from the Forms Controls Toolbar, select the checkbox and then right-click on your mouse. "Handles" should appear on the exterior of the checkbox. Select the handles and resize the checkbox. If you're using the checkbox from the Control Toolbar, make sure that you have activated the design mode. ---- Regards, John Mansfield http://www.pdbook.com "DMD" wrote: > I am using a checkbox in E...