Inserting picture from "My Pictures"

When I add a pic from "My pictures" the entire picture does not appear on the
slide and when I try to format it it is impossible to get it back to the same
pic I am attempting to add.  If I am trying to add a pic I might only get a
nose or a blade of grass instead of the original picture from "My Pictures".

Reduce the zoom to 10%. Coul be a too large image
"PP Neophyte" <PP Neophyte@discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le
message de news: CA5F97E6-D4D8-401B-B066-E261024F082F@microsoft.com...
> When I add a pic from "My pictures" the entire picture does not appear on
> the
> slide and when I try to format it it is impossible to get it back to the
> same
> pic I am attempting to add.  If I am trying to add a pic I might only get
> nose or a blade of grass instead of the original picture from "My
> Pictures".

0
jpforestier
12/10/2009 5:07:20 PM
Hi jpforestier--thanks you solved my problem and I've been working on it thru
trying to re-format the pics!!
--
Joe

"PP Neophyte" wrote:

> When I add a pic from "My pictures" the entire picture does not appear on the
> slide and when I try to format it it is impossible to get it back to the same
> pic I am attempting to add.  If I am trying to add a pic I might only get a
> nose or a blade of grass instead of the original picture from "My Pictures".

My pictures appear to be hidden on my Excel spreadsheet.
I created a spreadsheet with pictures in Excel 2003. My computer has been upgrade to Excel 2007. Now when I open my spreadsheet the pictures I had added do not appear. I know they are still there because they appear on Print Preview and the Picture Tools menu appears. They just seem to be invisible, which is hard because I can work with them. Try using the Find and Select button on the home tab of the ribbon. If you select Selection Pane (on the bottom of the menu) you can see all of the object and thier visibility status. If your pictures don't have the eyeball symb...

Changed servers and now my pictures are not loading
We recently changed servers and up until then all things worked fine. I made a few minor changes to the webpage after the change and all worked well. Now I have made some bigger changes including adding new photos and after publishing I went to check it, the wording changes were made but all the photos I uploaded come up blank boxes with the little x in the corner. Any ideas? I am very much a novice at this, so the simpler the explanation, the better! :) Do you have a Link to the Website? Start by tilling as FrontPage Version too it can help? "lynette" <lyn...

Why aren't my pictures displayed on screen?
I'm using Publisher SB and the pictures aren't being displayed on screen. I've tried to change the Edit->pictures option, but that didn't help. It changes the setting, but the pictures and word art still won't display. Any ideas? Mplsboy6 <Mplsboy6@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I'm using Publisher SB Ah, Publisher SB. Pity, that it doesn't exist. I take it you mean Publisher that comes with Office SBE. The Publisher that comes with Office SBE is the same as Publisher that is bought on its own, but unfortunate...

Saving pictures to My Pictures
Hi, I have Publisher 2002, Windows XP. I've worked with Publisher for years so I'm pretty comfortable with how it works. My question is about saving pictures. 99% of the pictures I edit in Publisher are then saved in designated folders in My Pictures. No matter if I select File, Save As or right-click and select Save as Picture, I always have to follow the same procedure: 1. Save My Documents 2. Select file "My Pictures" 3. Select designated project folder 3. Change type from gif (default) to jpeg I've gone into Tools, Options to modify these settings and so far I...

MY PICTURES
I just brought my computer back from the geek hospital. Now, when I open my MY PICTURES folder something is missing: The menu on the left side of the screen that has hyperlinks to tasks such as "Delete this folder" or "Move this folder", etcetera. How do I get it back? Thanks so much for your help! Neil neilinthegarden wrote: > I just brought my computer back from the geek hospital. Now, when > I open my MY PICTURES folder something is missing: The menu on the > left side of the screen that has hyperlinks to tasks such as > "Delete this f...

My Pictures folder deleted
I delted My Pictures folder in error. It is not in the recycle bin because I cleaned that out. How do you restore the My Pictures folder? -- pat Sorry, this newsgroup is for questions about Access, the database product that's part of Office Professional. Your question would best be reposted to a newsgroup related to whatever operation system you're using (Windows 2000? Windows XP? Vista?) -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "pat" <pat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:63E6D9EF-0551-481A-964...

My Pictures folder
I am trying to help someone who is using Internet Explorer 8, Windows XP Pro. but when they click on "My Pictures" it does not show the images in the folder, but only the URLs of the images. How can that be changed so it will show the images in the My Pictures folder? Thanks James On 5/14/2010 9:52 PM, James wrote: > I am trying to help someone who is using Internet Explorer 8, Windows > XP Pro. but when they click on "My Pictures" it does not show the > images in the folder, but only the URLs of the images. How can that be > changed so it will show...

How do i compress my pictures in a website without losing to much.
I have built a website but it is taking to long to load up. How do i compress them without losing to much quality i went into compress pictures and ticked compress for webpage but it took to much quality away from 200dpi to 96dpi is there anything i can do to improve the speed the webpage loads, there are quite a few pictures on the site but there needs to be. Thanks for any advice given. In the future when you use the Microsoft Community please take note that there are topic specific forums for a product, designed to enhance the level of support you'll find in the Community. For you...

how do i up load from my pictures to advertising web site
how do i up load from my pictures to an advertising web site On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 15:58:01 -0800, pictures <pictures@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >how do i up load from my pictures to an advertising web site Ask the administrator of the website. The technique will differ from site to site. In any case, this question does not appear to have anything to do with Visual Basic for Applications modules in Microsoft Access, which is the subject of this forum. -- John W. Vinson [MVP] ...

picture manager and my pictures folder not having same pictures
My mother got a new computer with Office 2007. She deleted some pictures from her My Pictures folder and they still remained in Picture Manager. Then we noticed some pictures in her My Pictres folder do not show up in Picture Manger. What gives? And which area is it that is used for a screensaver? That is how she knew something was off when pictures she deleted from My Pictures were still being shown in her screensaver (which is set to show slideshow from My Pictures) and we discovered the pictures were not in her My Pictures folder, but showed up in Picture Manager when we opened ...

My pictures do not show up when I insert them on the work space.
I am new to Publisher. I am trying to insert a picture to a project. I have tried the insert picture from file. I am trying to take it from a CD the picture is saved on. I find the picture and click on it and then insert. Nothing comes up but a blank box. What might I be doing wrong. Picture is in jpg format. Thanks nume52 Can you see/insert other pictures/clipart/etc? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "nume52" <nume52@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A2D038EB-2981-4C21-B8F7-5D50FE4232F2@microsoft.com... >I am new to Publisher. I am trying ...

my pictures print funny now I have upgraded to publisher 2003
Now I have upgraded to Office 2003 all of my images seem to have a ackground on them where as before they looked like piece of the paper. It happens in Word and now Publisher, I have tried to change the order Ie sending them backwards but still they print incorrectly. They look ok on screen Could be your printer driver... If the images have a transparent or white background they should print that way. Go to the manufacturer's web site, look around for a newer driver, read their support documents. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://m...

All my pictures have gone blank, text has not been affected.
The picture boxes are still there, but my page appears blank. The text is unaffected. How do I fix it as I need to print it off shortly! Read the third FAQ here Q: Why can I not see images/shapes/lines when editing my publication? http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Kel" <Kel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:74CB0E34-746B-4115-B71F-4B01739A3FA5@microsoft.com... > The picture...

How do I get the lines to stop printing in my pictures?
I am printing a brochure and I have lines going through my picutre. You can't see them until you print the brochure. I have gone into the formatting options and on color and lines I have taken out the lines but as soon as I get out of the options the lines come back. How can I keep them out of the picture? Could be your picture is corrupt. See if re-inserting it helps. Is your printer driver current? Check with the manufacturer's web site. What version Publisher? Is the brochure a template or are you creating from scratch? I am not sure this article is helpful in your situation...

Can't see ALT Tags on my pictures
Hi, I created a site using a template from Publisher 2003. When I mouse over any picture I dont see the ALT tags, or alternative text input. I put the alt tags in the web tab of the format picture dialouge box. The site name and I'm not promoting anything is www.Pharmacistguide.net. You are confusing tool tips (title tag) with alt attribute, go back to the web option dialog and it explains in the text when the alt attribute is applicable. You can go into the browser advanced options and turn off "show pictures" and then reload your page and then you'll see alt t...

my pictures in my email newsletter will not show up when i send i
I am trying to send a email newsletter but when i send it the embedded pictures( i got them from clipart) will not show up. Just a little symbol and numbers. please help Generally if your recipients do not have HTML email enabled the pictures will arrive as attachments. Your best solution is to send your newsletter as a PDF. There are free converters around. www.primopdf.com has been recommended here. Create and send e-mail publications by using Publisher http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/HA102200511033.aspx?pid=CH100502571033 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.c...

How can i get publisher to stop making shadows in my pictures?
I am trying to make a brochure that has floor plans on it. When it prints, it prints a shadows of the floor plans, making it hard to read! I've tried the shadow option and taking off the shadow and it doesn't work. On the screen the shadows aren't there. What is the deal?! Thanks for any help xaviermsu wrote: > I am trying to make a brochure that has floor plans on it. When it > prints, it prints a shadows of the floor plans, making it hard to > read! I've tried the shadow option and taking off the shadow and it > doesn't work. On the screen the shadows aren...

Configuring Excel for my pictures, not My Pictures....How
1/16/04 Excel defaults to Common Pictures(My Pictures) to Inserting Images From File. Word lets you this folder's location in Options| File Locations. I've tried doing this for Excel, unsuccessfully, by changing the location of Common Pictures in the Registry; in WinXP, in HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders & Explorer\ShellFolders. I've made those changes in HKCU, also. I've changed the location of my Favorites doing this. However, each time I make the changes. The paths revert back to the location of Common Pictures in the My Docum...

Get "My Pictures" directory
Hi, How can I get (programaticaly) "My Pictures" directory ? Yoav. You can use GetFolderPath with CSIDL_MYPICTURES as the CSIDL value. --- Ajay You should use: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/shellcc/platform/shell/reference/functions/shgetspecialfolderlocation.aspWith folder type 0x0027.Tom"Yoavo" <yoav@cimatron.co.il> wrote in messagenews:OOFaC8LWGHA.4620@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...> Hi,> How can I get (programaticaly) "My Pictures" directory ?>> Yoav.>>> #include <shlobj.h> static TCHA...

My pictures
How come my some of my pictures are coming now out into text (greek at that)? and how do I undo all of this. Appreciate someone helping me untangle all of this mess. At a guess, try pressing Alt+F9 to see if that makes a difference. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Gingerlee" <Gingerlee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1C0F2023-BED4-4740-851E-765C2599BBEC@microsoft.com... > How come my some of my pictures are coming now out into text (greek at > that)? > an...

How canI change the frames of my pictures?
How can I change the frame of my picture image? i don't understand your question "one_of_them" <one_of_them@discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de news: F12108F6-3B9F-4546-AE88-1F953B4B6CA9@microsoft.com... > How can I change the frame of my picture image? ...

how to insert a photo from my pictures ?
hi using Microsoft Publisher 2003. I'm trying to put together an information leaflet but when I insert a photo from My Pictures, the photo goes all fuzzy! Please help! thank you Pauline333 wrote: > hi using Microsoft Publisher 2003. I'm trying to put together an information > leaflet but when I insert a photo from My Pictures, the photo goes all fuzzy! Check the options under View > Pictures. If you have "Fast Resize & Zoom" turned on, then the pictures become fuzzy on import to allow the publication to display quickly. They will still print at full quali...

How do you export pictures from my pictures file into a word docu
I am in need of some help I am trying to export some photos from my picture file into a word document so I dont have to open up each individual picture can someone help me with this Select the photo files from your picure folder by SHIFT or CTRL + click and "Copy" Open a Word document and Edit>Paste. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 08:33:02 -0800, Becky <Becky@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am in need of some help I am trying to export some photos from my picture >file into a word document so I dont have to open up each ind...

why do my pictures keep disappearing?
Although I have checked the box in 'pictures' any form of graphic or word art that I have inserted into my publication keeps disappearing! If I click in the general direction of the insertion the bounding dots appear, but no picture Are you sure you have view, pictures, detailed display checked? If so try updating your graphics driver... -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "JG" <JG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:57E101AC-A758-400A-9269-3B68B754CA0E@microsoft.com... > Altho...

can't email my pictures
My HP all-in-one has software that allows you to save pictures/documents adn then go back and print them in various sizes, make a memories disc, or email them. Now, it says I can't email them anymore without setting up and email address in "outlook". I have email set up in outlook express and internet explorer already. I need to know a way to make one of them the default. I don't want to have to set up something else. I am not very good on computers....I am old, and I fear that I will end up having to use some email program I don't want and have no clue how to chan...