inserting jpeg photos

Can I insert a full file of jpeg photos (say about 50) without inserting
them one at a time on each page.

Kaye Payne

0
Kaye

http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00050.htm should help.

"Kaye Payne" <kayepayne1@bigpond.com> wrote in message
> Can I insert a full file of jpeg photos (say about 50) without inserting
> them one at a time on each page.
>
> Kaye Payne

0
Echo
5/21/2010 3:08:03 AM
Thanks for the reply - I have tried that and it worked very well.

Kaye Payne

0
Kaye

insert cells 05-14-10
hi all !! i need the vbe command.. for insert the set of cells C80:F80 tx for help! Macro recorder will give you code. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri, 14 May 2010 13:00:01 -0700, pls123 <pls123@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >hi all !! >i need the vbe command.. >for insert the set of cells C80:F80 >tx for help! The command is: Range("C80:F80").Insert If you want to insert complete rows, then: Range("C80").EntireRow.Insert Or Rows(80).Insert If you want the blank cells to be below row 80 then: Rows(81).Inser...

Ability to insert a row to the Payroll Quick Entry
I would like to make the following suggestion with respect to the Payroll Canada. I was wondering if the functionality in the Payroll Qiuck Entry could allow the user to insert a row when entering hours. Presently we have the ability to delete a row but not insert a row. If you are making adjustments to an individual employee you can't insert a row you have to do the adjustments at the bottom of the page. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree&...

Can't open excel or word documents (says insert sm bus cd?)
I have been running Windows XP for over a year without a problem, but now I can not open any of my Excel or Word or Outlook documents because it says that I need to insert my small business cd. I don't have that cd. This has happened once before and I just used my system restore function and it was fine, but that won't even work this time. HELP!! ~~Angela @ angela27@iglide.net ...

how do you insert an element into an xml document with namespace
perfix? <bac:BACnetDevice APDUTimeout='' ApplicationSoftwareVersion='' FirmwareRevision='' InstanceNumber='3744' MaxAPDULengthAccepted='' ModelName='' NumberOfAPDURetries='' ProtocolConformanceClass='' ProtocolObjectTypesSupported='' ProtocolServicesSupported='' ProtocolVersion='' SegmentationSupported='' VendorIdentifier='' VendorName='' xmlns:bac='http://www.teletrol.com/BACnet'> <bac:BACnetPoints> <bac:baseAnalogInput EventState='0' Insta...

Cannot Insert Object
Hi all I'm having trouble inserting a .msg outlook file into an Excel workbook, can anyone please advise as to why I'm getting this error. Many thanks Badger -- BadgerMK ------------------------------------------------------------------------ BadgerMK's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=31406 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=511023 ...

Save as JPEG problem
Greetings. I have created a document in Publisher 2002 and want to save it as a JPEG image 24x36 inches. I have noted that the text that is on the document does not look clear when viewed at 100% size. Edges ragged, etc. Does anyone out there know if there is any way to specify the resolution of the file? Any other thoughts on how I can solve this? You cannot specify the resolution of the file in Publisher 2002. In Publisher 2003 you can specify a resolution up to 300dpi. You have 3 choices in Publisher 2003, 96 DPI which is what you get in Publisher 2002, then there is 150 DPI and 3...

How do I insert a picture within an Excel comment box?
How do I insert a picture within an Excel comment box? There are instructions here: http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments02.html#Picture Roy White wrote: > How do I insert a picture within an Excel comment box? -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

Inserting fractions
How do I format fractions (such 1/8, 2/3) that are not available under "insert/symbol"? I have tried using superscript and subscript on the denominators, but the fraction looks different? Any ideas? After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Kristen <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>... > How do I format fractions (such 1/8, 2/3) that are not > available under "insert/symbol"? I have tried using > superscript and subscript on the denominators, but the > fraction looks different? Insert > Object > Microsoft Equ...

How do you insert an Entity relationship symbol into a legend in V
I am trying to add a legend onto a Visio Entity diagram. I need to show the Entity relationship symbols (0 to many, 1 and only 1, 1 to many, etc) as shown on the line end in a legend. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks Just drag the relation from the stencil in your legend, fix the cardinality and display it "Database=>Options=>Document=>Relation" Enjoy with visio "ret_1953" <ret_1953@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le message de news:8CB5962B-AD58-4471-8781-1D0BEAC1FFD9@microsoft.com... >I am trying to add a legend onto a Visio Entity ...

Insert .psd in Publisher 2003
I'm trying to insert a logo that is a .psd into Publisher. When I hit insert, it asks me what I'm trying to convert from. What do I do? Is it possible to insert a photoshop file, or do I need to convert it first? You'll need to change the format of the Photoshop file before you insert it in your document. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "brenda" <brenda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7F8C6E5D-C83E-4FEC-92D8-CFA24A00AA92@microsoft.com... > I'm trying to ...

insert row when cell full, auto wrap
Hi there, I used this code in ver 2003 to insert a row and wrap text in a cell..BUT, it does not work in ver 2007. Any ideas? Much appreciated. Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Dim NewRwHt As Single Dim cWdth As Single, MrgeWdth As Single Dim c As Range, cc As Range Dim ma As Range With Target If .MergeCells And .WrapText Then Set c = Target.Cells(1, 1) cWdth = c.ColumnWidth Set ma = c.MergeArea For Each cc In ma.Cells MrgeWdth = MrgeWdth + cc.ColumnWidth Next Application.ScreenUpdating = False ma.MergeCells = False c.ColumnWidth = ...

Moving spreadsheet rows with photos Problems in Excel 2007
I have an inventory worksheet in Excel 2002. There is a photo in one cell in each row that needs to move with the row. I formatted each photo to move and size with cell, and had no problems. Have just had to change to Excel 2007. I can move the row by cut and insert cut cells, and the photo moves with it. BUT the problem comes with the rows above the cut cells - the photos move down into the blank row left by the cut row when moving to another sheet- so the photos left are not with their original rows and descriptions. I have looked at all the options that I can find (steep learning...

Insert a file path as a hyperlink
Is there a way to browse and select the file path and insert it as a hyperlink like in Outlook 2000? Like, in what application? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Brooke asked: | Is there a way to browse and select the file path and | insert it as a hyperlink like in Outlook 2000? First, you have to select HTML from the Format menu. Then, type or past...

"There Is No Disk in the Drive. Please Insert a Disk into Drive \Device\harddisk\Dr6" Error
OS: WinXP Home SP3 I've just started to get this error message randomly (sometimes when opening an application or opening Windows Explorer, etc...: "There Is No Disk in the Drive. Please Insert a Disk into Drive \Device\harddisk\Dr6" Any ideas? Thanks for your time. -- JamesKB On May 17, 1:40=A0pm, "JamesKB" <JimSPAM...@NOTSPAMres-xraynews.com> wrote: > OS: WinXP Home SP3 > > I've just started to get this error message randomly (sometimes when open= ing > an application or opening Windows Explorer, etc...: > > &...

When I select to insert a page break, it is not inserting.
I have a spreadsheet that is set up to print to fit on one page. However, when I try to insert a page break to split up that page, horizontally or vertically, it is NOT inserting. However, if I set up to print at 100% its size, it's 16 pages long, page breaks will appear, but I don't want to break up 16 pages. Help! Next time you're in file|page setup|page tab, set it to print 1 page wide by 1 page tall. Ok your way out of the dialog. Then go right back into that file|page setup|Page tab. Note the "adjust to" percentage. It's probably less than 100%. Sele...

cannot send email with photos
subjet airmalta.comflights account googleserver airmalta protol smtp port 25 secure(scl) no socket error number ox800cccod is stopping me from emailing photos etc "Dennis Bullis" <dennisbullis2@googlemail.com> wrote in message news:45C67874-2FC5-40E9-9CD5-8C98FD86E759@microsoft.com... > subjet airmalta.comflights account googleserver airmalta protol smtp port > 25 secure(scl) no socket error number ox800cccod is stopping me from > emailing photos etc This discussion group supports the Microsoft relational database product, Access. You need to fin...

My pictures do not show up when I insert them on the work space.
I am new to Publisher. I am trying to insert a picture to a project. I have tried the insert picture from file. I am trying to take it from a CD the picture is saved on. I find the picture and click on it and then insert. Nothing comes up but a blank box. What might I be doing wrong. Picture is in jpg format. Thanks nume52 Can you see/insert other pictures/clipart/etc? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "nume52" <nume52@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A2D038EB-2981-4C21-B8F7-5D50FE4232F2@microsoft.com... >I am new to Publisher. I am trying ...

Insert pictures into a cell
Is there a way to insert a picture into a cell and not have it float above the worksheet? I think not, but if you insert a picture into a sheet and it's contained completely within a cell, it will copy and paste with that cell.........or, if you copy an entire range of cells surrounding a picture and paste that range, the picture will move with the range also.........and, you can also insert a picture into a comment box, which will also move with a cell.....if that's what you're wanting to do...... hth Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "Terry" <terrys@lake-erie.net&g...

Change/insert currency in new invoice template?
Re. the invoice template: Having only the $ in the total is a problem for those of us living abroad. The currency should be left up to the person doing the invoicing. I also suggest that a space be left/provided for banking information for people working with direct transfers bank to bank. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-base...

add a photo
Can someone please help me with what is probably an easy problem for you experts. I know how to import a long article from Word into my Publisher document, but what is the best way for me to insert a photo into that document? Do I manually space with hard returns until there is room to insert a photo frame? Do I paste the picture on top of the text and somehow word wrap around it? I'm not having much luck. Help me??? You can place a picture anywhere on the text and the text will wrap/move away from the picture. Normally I stop and start Text Frames before and after a picture....

Photo Merge
I'm trying to get a photo to merge into a newsletter. I've crawled all over these posts and the online help and still have no idea why I'm not getting the pictures to display from the files. I've tried several different ways and am not sure what the problem is. The only way I've been able to make this work is liking to pictures on a web page. While this works for a solution it is far from the best option. This will be an assignment for future teachers on how to construct newslettter for their classrooms. There are lots of issues with posting the 'student...

making a dvd insert
how do i go about designing my own dvd insert.a wedding dvd? willieweir44 <willieweir44@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > how do i go about designing my own dvd insert.a wedding dvd? 1) Set up your page to be DVD-insert-sized 2) Add pictures, text, and other objects to your page. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher ...

Inserting (and extracting) pictures into word
1-I used ctrl-PrtScreen to copy a graphic on my screen. 2-Then I opened a word doc and hit Ctrl-V to insert the graphic into the document. Here is my Q: How can I retrieve the graphic from my word document and turn it into a JPG or other graphic file? Why I want to do this: I want to create a collage with the graphics. To do so, I need to extract the graphics from the word document and transform them into individual, discrete graphic files that I can manipulate. Can I do this? If so, how. I thank members of the community in advance for any help you can provide. David R...

How do I prevent tekstoverlap in inserted graphics?
I have no clue what tekstoverlap is. Do you mean text overlap? Are you asking about wrap? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "SD" <SD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03CF912A-A906-469D-B5E6-563E5AEE6CC7@microsoft.com... > ...

Text Not Inserting
Hi all, I am attempting to pass a large amount of text to a field when I close a form, however, the text is being cut off, usually ending in weird ASCII characters. It is random of when it happens, but it never puts in the full amount of text that is in the field. I am using MySQL tables, and the field is set to LONGTEXT. My code uses a VB INSERT INTO and works, except for the one field not capturing anything. I am not sure where to pursue this, but thought I would start here. Please let me know if more information is needed. Perhaps instead of saving to a table, would it be better t...