insert pictures

in PPT 2007 when I insert pictures the pictures come sized small and do not
cover the whlole slide area or the place holder

any idea why??

Thanx as always

0
afdmello

Well, how many pixels do the pictures have?

"afdmello" <afdmello@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> in PPT 2007 when I insert pictures the pictures come sized small and do
> not cover the whlole slide area or the place holder
>
> any idea why??
>
> Thanx as always

0
Echo
6/4/2010 11:53:47 AM
if the pic hass a different aspect ratio to the placeholder / slide it may
fit the appopriate dimension to the placeholder and shrink the other to avoid
distortion
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

"afdmello" wrote:

> in PPT 2007 when I insert pictures the pictures come sized small and do not
> cover the whlole slide area or the place holder
>
> any idea why??
>
> Thanx as always
>

> .

"Hi afdmello",

Don't know if this works in PPT 2007, but it does in PPT 2002:

INSERT | NEW SLIDE | FORMAT | BACKGROUND | in the background window, click
on arrow for drop-down menu | select FILL EFFECTS | PICTURE tab | click
SELECT PICTURE | click on name of desired picture | INSERT | check "lock
Aspect Ratio" | OK | | APPLY.

Good Luck.
Andy I.

"afdmello" <afdmello@hotmail.com> wrote in message
: in PPT 2007 when I insert pictures the pictures come sized small and do
not
: cover the whlole slide area or the place holder
:
: any idea why??
:
: Thanx as always