insert picture default file path

Hi!
I would like to change the default file path for the isert picture button to
go to our picture library on share point. Is this possible?
Is it a registry setting or do I need to do it with vba and in that case do
someone have an example of that?

Thanks
Lina

See if this helps: http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00167.htm
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

In article <09D80839-303A-4A4F-A94D-BF8A9B73AFAD@microsoft.com>, Lina wrote:
> Hi!
> I would like to change the default file path for the isert picture button to
> go to our picture library on share point. Is this possible?
> Is it a registry setting or do I need to do it with vba and in that case do
> someone have an example of that?

This explains your options:

Don't make me store my pictures in My Pictures
http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00167.htm

==============================
PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint
http://www.pptools.com/

0
Steve
12/1/2009 4:19:41 PM
Thanks, I will try this first thing tomorrow.

"Steve Rindsberg" wrote:

> In article <09D80839-303A-4A4F-A94D-BF8A9B73AFAD@microsoft.com>, Lina wrote:
> > Hi!
> > I would like to change the default file path for the isert picture button to
> > go to our picture library on share point. Is this possible?
> > Is it a registry setting or do I need to do it with vba and in that case do
> > someone have an example of that?
>
> This explains your options:
>
> Don't make me store my pictures in My Pictures
> http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00167.htm
>

> ==============================
> PPT Frequently Asked Questions
> http://www.pptfaq.com/
>
> PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint
> http://www.pptools.com/
>

> .

Paragraph formating jumps to defaults.
Hi, We are using Office/Outlook 2007 We have an email signature script that is run when users login, it´s working ok except for two things; If the default paragraph settings in Word 2007 for a user matches those in the signature script, the signature will use the "Base defaults" of Word 2007, that is SpaceAfter = 10 and LineSpacing = "Multiple" with a value of 1,15. So if I change the script to use SpaceAfter=0 and the user has set his/her Word 2007 to use SpaceAfter=0, the result will be SpaceAfter=10. If the script is set to SpaceAfter=0 and the us...

Fax Icon on my File menu and toolbar

Here is fix for Windows file problems

Outlook receiving zip files

unable to read file #7

SBS 2003 moving of users files

Importing AOL Email File Cabinet

Exporting contacts in a csv file

Publisher can not save file

Excel 2007 PC damages Mac Excel 2008 Files

default text height comment
Is there a way to set the default text height for a new comment? Thanks mark (I've looked through help but can't find it if it's in there.) I assume you mean the font size? There is no text height available in Excel. A comment has a shape property and that is what you can use to change the font size. They didn't make it easy ... Range("D4").Comment.Shape.TextFrame.Characters.Font.Size = 12 -- Jim Cone Portland, Oregon USA http://www.mediafire.com/PrimitiveSoftware (free and commercial excel programs) "mp" <nospam@Thanks.com> wrote in message...

Pivot Table Defaults
In the pivot table field list, whenever I create a new pivot table and I am inserting fields into the value area, I generally get as default field setting the 'Count' value. Is there a way to format the spreadsheet to make Excel recognize the data as all numbers so it defaults to the "Sum" function as opposed to "text"? Hi The rule that the PT Wizard adopts is, If all the values in the field being added to the data area are Numeric, then it uses Sum. If any of the values are Text or BLANK, then it uses Count. It sounds as though you have defin...

Setting Defaults in New Item Wizard
How can I set a default value in the New Item Wizard? I want to always use a barcode type that is about 10 down from the top and I want Taxable Item to always be checked. Help... Good question, I need an answer too. "A StanTech Associate" wrote: > How can I set a default value in the New Item Wizard? I want to always use a > barcode type that is about 10 down from the top and I want Taxable Item to > always be checked. Help... You can set the default sales tax under Manager, File, Configuration, Sales Tax, Default item tax group. To set a default barcode type yo...

Default User object security
Windows 2003 SP2 I am trying to fix a problem where delegation of control is not working properly to usr OUs. I ca't seem to keep permissions on user account objects that allow user accounts to be moved between OUs. I think it may be related to protected account membership on the user objects themselves. ALso the "inherit permissions from parent" is unchecked on user objects. Certain user new user objects work fine and are inheriting. What are the default security to use on user objects so that i can remvoe membership from protected groups and how should I a...

Numbering in Book Files
I am creating a tech manual where each chapter is its own file. I have created an outline numbered list and saved the list in a template that I then use to create the new chapters. However, I am finding that when I go into a new chapter that the outline numbering does not pick up on the chapter (Heading 1) number. For example: Chapter 1: Heading 1 style 1.1: Heading 2 style 1.1.1: Heading 3 style, etc. But when I start my next chapter, when I update the chapter number to start at 2, I get this: Chapter 2: Heading 1 style 1.1: Heading 2 style 1.1.1: Heading 3 style, etc. ...

Continuing problmes with chkdsk and PST file
My PST file is apparently corrupted, with "Data error, cyclic redundancy check" upon starting Outlook. As per earlier advice, i ran chkdsk /r. But, chkdsk hangs. The % done on phase 4, file data check, was moving along at 1% per every 1 to 5 minutes. Then, at exactly 50%, it just stopped moving. I left it for a few hours, but no further progress (so i interrupted it). The disk light was on continually, but no progress in % complete. Also, if scanpst.exe is run, windows crashes (blue screen). So, are there any further suggestions? Is there any disk utility more robust t...

Restoring Outlook Files
hi, I need to move the actual inbox, etc. from one hard drive to another. Which files do I look for? I had Outlook configured as an IMAP client. I keep looking for a master "inbox" or "mailbox" file, but am unable to find it. thanks for the help! rt brown Look here for all the information you need on backup and restoration of Outlook data: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:02b50...