Increase notes font, text doesn't autofit into placeholder

In the Notes Master page, I resized text to 24-point so that I can
actually see the notes when standing up.  The notes (outside of Notes
Master) resizes alright, but the autofit-text option is disabled.  I
don't relish the idea of going through each slide page to turn it back
on.  Neither do I enjoy the prospect of having to do this repeatedly
whenever I change font sizes.

Is there a switch or text box property I can set in the Notes Master
page to turn on the switch by default for all the slide pages?  I can
manually override (if ever needed) on a page-by-page basis.

I am using Powerpoint 2003.
0
Paul

Expanding Text
Is there any way to have the text overprint more than one line? For example, Excel typed in cell c5 with an 18pt type will cut off the top half of all letters unless the row height is increased. Is it possible to have the text expand into C4 as opposed to increasing the height of the row? Paul Dulong It can extend into d5 if nothing else is there -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Paul Dulong" <pdulong@cogeco.ca> wrote in message news:imVLd.2555$Sx6.2...

how to I block text not to break across columns or pages ?
I want to keep certain text together and not have it split apart over columns or on a new page: like several lines comprising an address in an address book -- I want to keep it all together. Either apply a style with the Keep With Next paragraph format option to all but the last of the paragraphs you wish to keep together or Use Shift+Enter to make a line break within the same paragraph -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MV...

Usig sdk to add a note to an existing account
Hi, Anyone know how to add a note programatically to an existing Account? Thanks John Hi John, It really depends on your situation the most obvious way is to use the CRM web services and simply use the create method. Public Sub CreateAnnotation() Dim service As New CrmService() service.Credentials = System.Net.CredentialCache.DefaultCredentials Dim myNote As New annotation service.Create(myNote) End Sub Of course you will need to specify all the required fields; the above alone would fail! including the associated object ID (the GUID of the accoun...

font substitution
I accidently substituted curlz for bodini and clicked make permanent. Now every document, including a 15 year old document shows bodini as curlz. I've tried deleting all of the preferences I could find and even deleted Microsoft Office and reinstalled it. The problem still exists. Short of buying a new computer, does anyone have a solution. Mks Hello - No need to panic :)... Open an existing doc where the substitution was made, then go to Word Menu>Preferences>Compatibility. Click the Font Substitution button & You'll find Bodoni listed in the window. Select it from th...

How to write text to command prompt console windows?
I am using VC++ 6.0 to build a windows based application, however, my application allows user to input command arguments in the dos prompt windows. I want to have a warning message for user if they have input the wrong arguments. How can I write text to the dos prompt windows if user input the wrong arguments? Thanks in advance. Steven. Steven wrote: > I am using VC++ 6.0 to build a windows based application, however, my > application allows user to input command arguments in the dos prompt > windows. I want to have a warning message for user if they have input the > wrong ar...

How do I save data with different colored fonts in EXCEL 2003?
I have a rather large spreadsheet with some data set to different colors that mean different thigs to those of us that use it. For some reason, these color changes are not being saved when I save my spreadsheet. When I open my spreadsheet again, the colors are gone. Which version of Excel are you using? Are you sure that you're saving the spreadsheet as Excel (and not as some other file type which Excel can read)? Is the resultant file keeping a suffix of ".xls"? If not, then the data is being saved but not the formatting specifications. Next time you save the ...

conditional text merge
I want to merge text under the following criteria, First issue (data in Col A in sequence) Col A(text) Col B(text) a gg a hh a s b r b ee c tt d ss d ee Merge to: a gg hh s b r c tt d ss ee Second issue (data in Col A not in sequence) a gg b r a hh a s b ee d ss c tt d ee Merge to: a gg hh s b r c tt d ss ee Is it possible to merge it? TIA norik -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi yes it is possible but will require some VBA. below one way: 1. Create a unique list for column A on a separate sheet: - selec...

Font color #3
How do I change font color in an Excel spreadsheet so it will remain until I change it again. Clicking on font color only seems to change it for one cell. Thanks, Select all the cells whose font color you wish to change, then change the font color. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "aberry1014" <aberry1014@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E7B8E2D9-A876-44D8-9108-0DE0C8AFCEEB@microsoft.com... > How do I change font color in an Excel spreadsheet so it will > remain until I > chang...

Lost Ole notes on server after power surge
We have uers access GP10 thru citrix connection - GP installed on server - users log in thru internet connection. After power surge - the ability to open notes is not available - no error - simply nothing opens - we have restarted the server, it did not help - any ideas? Have you checked whether the directory where the notes are stored is accessible? Have you tried restoring a backup of the notes folder? -- Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.co...

Deleting Text
I know that with "&" I can add two text cells together. How do I get rid of text? In the example "Roddick, Andy (USA) " in A2, I want to get rid of "(USA) ". I can separate with "=right(A1,7)", the last seven characters, but how to "subtract" them from within A2" Felix In an un-used cell, enter: =LEFT(A2,LEN(A2)-7) then copy this cell and paste/special/value back onto A2 -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200827 "Felix" wrote: > I know that with "&" I can add two text cells together. > > How...

Grey text prints as black..
I'm printing a page that has some text de-emphasized by using a grey font colour. Unfortunately when I print it comes out as black like the rest of the text. I looked for a setting in the Options and in the Print dialogs, but was unable to see anything that said "allow grayscale" anywhere. Suggestions anyone? thanks... R. I have the same problem and have not yet found a solution. could it be a configuration problem with the printer? Have you recently re-installed Excell? Julien "RGK" a écrit : > I'm printing a page that has some text de-empha...

how to find a second comma in a text
Hi, I have a text as --> Madison, Dane, Wisconsin How can I find the position of the second comma? thanks, Boon Assuming there is *always* a 2nd comma... =FIND(",",A2,FIND(",",A2)+1) -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "Boon" <boonyawat.la-ongthong@cnh.com> wrote in message news:OISZ4IGbKHA.2188@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I have a text as --> Madison, Dane, Wisconsin > > How can I find the position of the second comma? > > thanks, > Boon > > thanks. this works well fo...

Viewing Outlook Messages in a Larger Font (After you click to open
I have been able to change my views to a larger font in outlook, except when I click on the message to open it, the message itself does not appear in a larger font. Please advise if this is possible, and if so, how. Thank you ...

How can I put text in a circle using Publisher ?
Have looked everywhere for an answer to this ? : How can I put text in a circle while using Publisher ? If I want to surround a shape or piece of clipart with words, I often need to have text in a circular or oval shape ........ surely this can be done with Publisher. Thanks for any expertise. DixieWins wrote: > Have looked everywhere for an answer to this ? : How > can I put text in a circle while using Publisher ? > > If I want to surround a shape or piece of clipart with > words, I often need to have text in a circular or oval > shape ........ surely this can be ...

How can I cross reference a SmartArt Graphic to a page/text?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I am trying to allow users to click on the SmartArt Graphic on my first page and automatically go to the respective page within the document. I click next to the wording on the graphic and go to Insert, but it will not allow me to insert the cross reference. You can do it the other way around - from the text to the graphic, but not from the graphic to the text. Anyone know a way around this or another way to do it? Objects cannot be used as active hyperlinks in a Word document. You can do what you describ...

[ANN] New XML Text Editor in Visual Studio
Announcing: New XML Text Editor in Visual Studio 2005 Beta 1 Visual Studio 2005 Beta 1 contains a completely new XML Text Editor, built on top of the core text editor provided by Visual Studio. It is entirely written in C# and leverages all the cool stuff provided by the System.Xml ..NET assembly. The XML editor provides support for editing XML and DTD content, including special support for XSD and XSL and includes the following handy features: a.. Full syntax coloring for all XML and DTD syntax. b.. Well formedness checking while you type, with red squiggles and error list. c.. Intel...

Need to format text in header, but value is generated using VBA
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C6360C.2372C770 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello, I wanted to reference a cell value in my spreadsheet header and found = out how to do that using this function: Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) Dim WS As Worksheet For Each WS In Worksheets ActiveSheet.PageSetup.RightHeader =3D _ Format(Worksheets("Time Period Info").Range("B3").Value) =20 Next WS End Sub However, this leaves my text for ...

Find and replace text thats not wdAlignParagraphCenter alignment
Im trying to make a macro that set alignment on all text to wdAlignParagraphJustify, except text that is wdAlignParagraphCenter. Right now i have this: With ActiveDocument.Content.Find .ClearFormatting .ParagraphFormat.Alignment = wdAlignParagraphRight With .Replacement .ClearFormatting .ParagraphFormat.Alignment = wdAlignParagraphJustify End With .Execute Replace:=wdReplaceAll End With With ActiveDocument.Content.Find .ClearFormatting .ParagraphFormat.Alignment = wdAlignParagraphLeft ...

Need text in upper left corner of a cell
Hi Is it possible to have some text written in upper corner of a cell? I use Excel as a fill-in userform. I can justify the size of other columns, but it would be nice to write something into the cell, so the user understand what to fill inn. Any workarounds or other suggestions? Any help is appreciated. Gunnar Hi maybe you can use the comment functionality (goto 'Insert - Comment') to add some hints for the user -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Gunnar wrote: > Hi > > Is it possible to have some text written in upper corner > of a cell? > I use Excel a...

Exporting As Text with X Number of Spaces Between Data
Is there a way to export data in a MS Excel spreadsheet as text and define the amount of spaces between the data being exported? The number of spaces need to vary. This concept is the opposite of importing text as "Fixed Width" and creating column break lines. Instead, I'd like to export columns into a text file and specify the amount of spaces between the text that is being exported from each column. The amount spaces in the text file needs to be different between each set of column data. Thanks! One way: Say you have 5 columns, and you want 2 spaces between A &...

"Disappearing" lines of text in Word docs
I've noticed a really unusual intermittent bug in my version of MS Word. Suppose there are two consecutive lines of text in my document, Line A and Line B. I want to insert a new line between Lines A & B, so I position the cursor in between them and hit return (not highlighting Line B beforehand, because I'm not trying to get rid of it). When I do so, Line B seems to disappear, with the cursor (and empty line in front of it) taking the place of Line B. However, when I hit "page up" or "page down", Line B reappears. Anyone know why this might ...

Why is "image and text" option grayed out for some buttons in the customization?
It so happens that the most frequently used buttons on the tool bar are the up-arrow and down-arrow (the ones that move to the next/previous item). As I tried to assign short-cut key to them, however, i found that the "image and text" option is grayed out - for that matter, all other display options are grayed out - when you go into customization mode. Why is "image and text" option unavailable for some buttons? ...

Print notes on purchase order blank report
How can I print the notes from purchase order header on the purchase order blank report? thank you in advance. You can modify the PO in Report Writer. Link the Records Notes Master to the Purchase Order HEader table and include the notes table in the report. Then the notes text field will be available to be displayed in the report. Regards Sivakumar V On Nov 17, 6:38 am, "Jack Tundra" <jacktun...@hotmail.com> wrote: > How can I print the notes from purchase order header on the purchase order > blank report? thank you in advance. Hi I am sorry but I cannot find th...

How do you make the results of a concatenate permanent text?
I have two columns of text which I have concatenated but I need the results to be text not just the results. I have tried copying the column to another column - that doesn't work so.................. Did you try PasteSpecial Values? "Susan" <Susan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:343DF1BB-6AA7-4107-9BF6-FCFBA02F29C8@microsoft.com... > I have two columns of text which I have concatenated but I need the results > to be text not just the results. I have tried copying the column to another > column - that doesn't work so...............

font list
Is there a way to get a list of all the fonts used in a document? On Jun 1, 6:25=A0pm, "Peter T. Daniels" <gramma...@verizon.net> wrote: > Is there a way to get a list of all the fonts used in a document? Did this get lost in the changeover? The transition into forums doesn't seem to be finished yet. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP (Message posted via msnews.microsoft.com) "Peter T. Daniels" <grammatim@verizon.net> wrote in message news:3a075bf7-0106-458f-8390-dae4a97668fb@c11g2000vbe.googlegroups.com... On Jun 1, 6:25 pm, "...