how do i save powerpoint presentation onto a flashdrive?

how do i save powerpoint presentation onto a flashdrive?

Save it to your harddrive, then copy it to the flash drive. Saving directly
to the flash drive is just asking for a corrupt presentation.

"theclearsolution" <theclearsolution@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:869E1487-656A-4204-A2E0-DB21387752B0@microsoft.com...
> how do i save powerpoint presentation onto a flashdrive?

0
Echo
11/16/2009 1:47:36 AM
E.M. PowerPoint Video Converter is an all-in-one PowerPoint to video
converter. It can convert PowerPoint presentations to almost all
popular video formats such as AVI, MPEG, MPEG2 TS, MP4, WMV, 3GP, GIF,
FLV, SWF, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, H.264/PSP AVC Video, MOV, Youtube FLV with
excellent quality. you could easily convert PowerPoint presentations
to play on your iPod, PSP, Zune, 3GP mobile phone(Nokia, Sony
Ericsson, Motorola), Apple TV, iPhone etc. With E.M. PowerPoint Video
Converter "converting + burning" one-step solution, you could easily
convert and burn PowerPoint to DVD, VCD, SVCD, Audio CD.
http://www.effectmatrix.com/PowerPoint-Video-Converter/index.htm
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=E.M.+PowerPoint+Video+Converter&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=&aqi=g10
0
windhello

Open 2 powerpoint files at 2 monitors
I have 2 monitors link to one computer, and work on one and put reference on the other. This works for Word and Excel files; however for PowerPoint files no matter how many files I open, only one monitor can show PowerPoint file. What I miss here? Is that even possible open 2 PowerPoint files at 2 monitors as Word and Excel? If you want to show a slide show on a monitor while you work on another monitor or if you want to show 2 different slide shows on 2 different monitors, look at PowerShow - http://officeone.mvps.org/powershow/powershow.html If you want to edit 2 differ...

Bug Rep: Excel 2007 .xlsm file not saving commented codes
since i've tested this agaist 2 different copies of Excel 2007 fresh install on different machines at home, i think it's clearly a bug. ok, in order to save vba codes now in excel 2007, i'd have to save files in the .xlsm format. that's cool. everything been working sweet, until... spent 4 long days busting my butt during the new year, missed all the nice parties to rush this stupid project out, and 2 hours being scream at by my boss over skype kinda ate my heart out. how can such a simple mistake be made? very very easy >:Errrrrrrr go on any sheet that has codes ...

can I copy photos attached to emails onto a disc
I receive lots of emails with attached photos. How do I get the photos from the inbox of Microsoft Outlook onto a disc so that I can get them printed ????? ...

Import Charts into Powerpoint
I have created an Excel workbook that contains over 100 charts. Now I want to import these charts into Powerpoint. What would be the most efficient way to do this? thanks Mike Mike - I guess you'd be wanting some kind of macro. I have some hints on my web site: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/XL_PPT.html If you had something different in mind which you couldn't figure out from these examples, post back. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services http://PeltierTech.com/Excel/Charts/ _______ Squid wrote: > I have created an Excel workbook t...

european display powerpoint
i sent a powerpoint to England works on several Us computers tried it on xp, win 7 and older xp worked fine. In England on xp home can't be opened. Are UK computers able to play powerpoint? Does this have any thing to do with ntsc or pal standards? In article <1149CDF4-5AF5-4152-A7E8-487FC732B7CC@microsoft.com>, Pjb2005 wrote: > i sent a powerpoint to England works on several Us computers tried it on > xp, win 7 and older xp worked fine. In England on xp home can't be opened. > Are UK computers able to play powerpoint? Does this have any thing to do ...

Outlook hangs on save of synchronization log
Hello all. The pc runs Outlook 2000 SR-1. The server is Exchange 2000 SP3+. We normally run in offline mode and synchronize to an OST. A growing number of our users are experiencing an issue when performing a synchronization. The synch runs as it should, but when saving to the synchronization log - the outlook client hangs. We have had users leave their machines for a couple of hours when experiencing the error- but Outlook stays in the hung state. Has anyone out there see Outlook hanging before while writing to the synch log? Thanks in advance for any thoughts. Bryant. ...

Save As Dialog Box defaulting as Thumbnail View.
I have noticed when I right click on a file to "save As" the dialog always defaults to Thumbnail View and so I have to click on the views tab to change it to Detail Tab is there a way in folder options or control panel to change the setting to make the dialog box default to detail view ? Some feedback on this would be appreciated. -- James M. Horak P.O. Box 2167 Belton Texas, 76513 "jhorak101" <james.horak@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:CF5F2708-8E9E-445D-9F8C-08F17FECB551@microsoft.com... >I have noticed when I right click on a file to "s...

Adding a destination in the Save As options
I used to have the answer to this but can't now find it. How can I add a specific destination in the left-hand panel of the Save As box? I'm using Word 2000. And is there a way of saving to two separate folders simultaneously? Many thanks for any help. Bert That's called the Places Bar. See here for all the details you need: http://www.gmayor.com/customize_the_word_places_bar.htm -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "Bert Coules" <mail@bertcoules.co.uk> wrote in message news:VMadnZtQ0Ka_BefWnZ2dnUVZ8imdnZ2d@brightview.co.uk... > I used ...

"New" menu item doesn't "Save"
I have VC++ 6 and RichEdit. I use IsModified() to test the changes to the document. But, the "New" IsModified doesn't work. I do use pDoc->SetModifiedFlag(true); in void CHtmlRichEditCtrlSSL::OnChar(UINT nChar, UINT nRepCnt, UINT nFlags). That's why I want to know why OnNewDocument doesn't get modified when it should. (The OnNewDocument is in the CDocument class.) BOOL CHTMLEditDoc::OnNewDocument() { if (!CDocument::OnNewDocument()) return FALSE; CMainFrame* pFrameWnd = static_cast<CMainFrame*>(AfxGetMainWnd()); if (NULL != pFrameWnd) { CHtmlRich...

How to save macro changes in Read-Only documents?
I have over 100 documents that need the same sentence changed in each one. The documents have the read-only recommended box checked. I ran a batch to remove the password to modify but it didn't remove the read-only recommend. So when I run a macro to change the text I get an error. When I ran Debug it highlighted "myDoc.Close Savechanges:=wdSaveChanges" but I don't know what to do with that. (I only copy the macros from this great site!) I am looking for a way to remove the read-only recommended from multiple documents in a file. Please help. Many th...

Burning photos onto CD
When I burn photos onto CD the media player appears to finalise or close the disc so that when I try to burn more photos onto it, it ask me to insert a writable disc and I cannot add more photos, even though the disc is not full. How can I stop the media player finalising the disc? On Sun, 31 Jan 2010 13:30:01 -0800, Ricardo <Ricardo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When I burn photos onto CD the media player appears to finalise or close the >disc so that when I try to burn more photos onto it, it ask me to insert a >writable disc and I cannot add more photos...

Save All Attachments
Periodically, I get emails with several *.txt files attached (I am using Outlook 2000). Instead of saving the attachments one file at a time, I have tried to chose all the attachments, then save all of them. Sometimes this works well, and other times, I get the message that "The filename is not valid." Its like if I navigate to certain folders, it doesn't work but there is no real "weirdness" related to the folder name that I see. Does anyone know what's going on here? Is there some kind of limitation to the length of the path and file name? Any help appreciat...

Excel 2003, cannot save a spreadsheet.xls
User gets an Outlook e-mail with a spreadsheet attached, she opens in in Excel 2003 and it opens just fine. She clicks on File>Save As>hourglass spins for "hours" and it does not save. Have checked for "over quota" on the domain by deleting items from My Documents and the Desktop to no avail. -- remleys_west ...

Saving presentation for CD
I have a presentation with pictures and music to run automatically. It operates just fine in the original file. When I attenpt to package fro burning unto a CD it doesn't save the same as it is in the original. Any ideas? "Angel" <Angel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8B12959A-FCFB-4A4E-BAC9-0BA9F168FB3C@microsoft.com... >I have a presentation with pictures and music to run automatically. It > operates just fine in the original file. When I attenpt to package fro > burning unto a CD it doesn't save the same as it is in the original...

Combine two cmd buttons onto one
I have two buttons on my form running these two macros "Private Sub cmdPrint_Job_Sheet_Click() On Error GoTo Err_cmdPrint_Job_Sheet_Click Dim stDocNameCustomer, stDocNameWorkshop As String stDocNameCustomer = "rpt_Single_Record_Customer" DoCmd.OpenReport stDocNameCustomer, acNormal stDocNameWorkshop = "rpt_Single_Record_Workshop" DoCmd.OpenReport stDocNameWorkshop, acNormal Exit_cmdPrint_Job_Sheet_Click: Exit Sub Err_cmdPrint_Job_Sheet_Click: MsgBox Err.Description Resume Exit_cmdPrint_Job_Sheet_Click End Sub" "Private ...

HELP! Settings are not saving
Every time I open my excel, my calcualtion keeps going back to manual. It even happens in the middle of working on a spreadsheet. Also, if I hit save or save as, when I close the worksheet is ALWAYS asks if I want to save. It has been happening for a week or two. Any ideas???? Any chance the files you're working on are Read Only? [that may not be it, but just a thought] "Veronica" wrote: > Every time I open my excel, my calcualtion keeps going back to manual. It > even happens in the middle of working on a spreadsheet. Also, if I hit save > or save as, when I c...

Inserted Controls do not work once Saved
I am creating a form with textbox controls and date control. They work fine until I save the document then the controls seem to disappear. Has anyone had this problem before and what is the solution? I have copied the form and re-created the controls, but once again upon saving the form the controls go away. HELP Which version of Word are you using? Note that if you are using Word 2007, inserting content controls, and then saving in Word 97-2003 format, content controls will be converted to static text. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "LRay67" <...

How to put Tags while saving?
I read that with 2k7 version, while saving, you can embed tags so that in Vista, while searching, you can search for tags. But I am not able to locate that option. Please help! Thanks In Vista (and Windows 7) the document property that used to be known as "keywords" is now displayed as "tags". When you right-click a document in Windows Explorer (lately renamed "My Computer" or just "Computer") and go to the Details tab, you can see and edit a Tags field. In the properties dialog displayed inside Office programs, though, that field is stil...

Saving a single file from OE
How would you go about saving a single folder in OE? I have a folder I would like to delete but I want to say it in case I need to refer to it later. How do I do this? Do you want to be able to access the messages in this folder without the folder being present in OE? -- ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear) MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Client - since 2002 Docster wrote: > How would you go about saving a single folder in OE? > I have a folder I would like to delete but I want to say it in case I need > to refer to it later. How do I do this? No. Just want to save i...

Saving XLS File as CSV
I have an xls file with worksheet made up of 3 columns of data. I save it in Excel 2003 as csv file. When I open the csv file, the columns are lumped into one column. When I do the same thing in Excel 2000, 3 column appear and this is the desired result. How do I make 3 columns appear in excel 2003? Thanks in advance Menu, Data , Convert... Yes, it's tricky and annoying. If you have just used the Menu, Data , Convert... in XL2003 then the next csv file you open will magically spread itself into 3 cloumns. As if X knew you wanted it like that. However if you close Excel, it seems ...

Save emails exactly as they come!
How can I save my emails exactly as I see them, even if they have an attachment? If saving them as .msg is the answer can you tell me how can I save them as ..msg? When I click on "save as" it only give me the options as "Text Only", "Outlook Template" or "Outlook Message Format". I tried the 3 of them but do not save my messages the way they come. I will really appreciate any help. Thanks a lot! Dear, This is your 3rd post asking the same - pls see your original post, in OL General -- (Please respond to this question Was this post helpful to y...

Saving Excel file to Network drive
I recently bought a Buffalo network drive so I can access my files from both my laptop and desktop. This works perfect for my Word documents and even my Outlook PST. The problem is when I try to save an Excel (2003) file to the network drive I get a message like File xxx.Xls is possibly changed by an other user since you last saved it, do you want to overwrite it or to save with another name. (My Office version is not in English so this is my translation of the message) This only happens if I open an existing file, it happens even after I try to save it immediately after ope...

Saved Docs
For some reason, my saved docs in Office Home & Student 2007 will not display correctly when oppened. The doc opens but the doc is a blank blue screen. Any suggestions would be appreciated. -- Peter Are you sure the document has 'opened'. The blue screen suggests otherwise. My guess is that you are trying to open by clicking the filename and not opening from Word. See http://www.gmayor.com/Document_Not_Found.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP...

Attachments saving time
When I receive a mail inculde attachment and save it to my PC. The time of the saved attachment is alway GMT + our PC Time Zone. For example: My PC setted time zone is GMT +8 Location is HK. When I save the attachment at the time 13:00 and check it on my explorer, the listed file saved time is 21:00 at the same day. How can I fix the problem? Thanks I'm using Outlook 2000 SP3 ...

oversized inbox - inbox repair tool
Greetings, Basics - my inbox had grown to almost 2.2Gig without me being aware of the 2 gig limit. I am aware of the Oversized PST Crop Tool, and have tried that with one copy of my pst file. Problem is it mostly eliminates the most recent information. In my case about 4 months of emails, and the contents of my address book and calendar. Is there another tool that can crop the file in a way that would eliminate older material (I have older backups), and leave the newest. Help! thanks -art Seems we've had the same kind of day today, Art. I'm dealing with the same prob...