how do i get a 2003 poweropint file to work on 2007?

i am having trouble getting my project to work on the school computers. The
school has the latest version but i only have 2003... i need your help!!

We need a little more information on what actually does not work. There
should be no problem running a 2003 presentation in a 2007 environment.

--
  Michael Koerner
MS MVP - PowerPoint

"djh" <djh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
i am having trouble getting my project to work on the school computers. The
school has the latest version but i only have 2003... i need your help!!

0
Michael

PST file locaion under Win7
Hi, Where does outlook 2007 keeps PST files under windows7? Apparently under Users/myname there is no folder AppData\Local... Thank you for your help. ...

Linking files 2 ways

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Maximum file sizes

POST or GET?

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

File size #11

find action on log file

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error