How can I detach an audio file from a PowerPoint Presentation?

Is there a way to do this?

I'm sure I could use an audio capture utility to do this, but I would prefer
to obtain the audio in it's original format.

Please advise.

Thanks in advance for your time and help.

Save As > Web Page (*.html)

The sound file will be in the folder of dependant files

--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

"Titanium" wrote:

> Is there a way to do this?
>
> I'm sure I could use an audio capture utility to do this, but I would prefer
> to obtain the audio in it's original format.
>
> Please advise.
>
> Thanks in advance for your time and help.

can't download pop3 email
This is my error message Task Receiving reported error 0x800CCC0F The connection to the server was interrupted If this problem continues contact your server administrator or your ISP The server responded +OK How do I fix this? What did your ISP say? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After scratching one's head, M Pond <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked this group: | This is my error mes...

A question about PCM wave file.
Hi all. I have a 8bits PCM wave file and I want to convert it to 16Bits PCM wave file. I use the following formula 16Bits_sample = (8Bits_sample - 128)<<8. Affter converting there is some noise in 16Bits PCM wave file. Is my formula is correct? and Does anybody have another method to reduce the noise? Please help me. Thanks and best regard. You shouldn't need to do the subtraction. char samp8; short samp16; .... samp16 = (short)samp8 << 8; .... "Binh Nguyen Van" wrote: > Hi all. > > I have a 8bits PCM wave file and I want to convert it to 16Bits P...

Write Hex to Output File in MFC
Hi All: I need to generate a file using MFC which is Unicoded. In other words, I need to have a file that has '16-bit hex coding' showing in the file when I open it thru notepad Problem: Even though I store the string in 16-bit format, when I write it into the file, it still displays it as ascii. I need to see '16-bit Hex' instead of the ascii. I am using the following code. The output in the file is "hello". Instead, I want to see "0x0048 0x0065 0x006C 0x006C 0x006F". I am using the following code. wchar_t rashid2[] =_T(L"Hello"); HAND...

problem with ActiveSheet.QueryTables.Add for text file
I am using ActiveSheet.QueryTables.Add in Excel 2003 to import space-delimited text into a worksheet. The import works, but when I re-execute the macro with ActiveSheet.QueryTables.Add to import new data into the same sheet, all references to that sheet get shifted (i.e., what was a reference to cell B1 of the sheet with the imported data becomes a reference to cell C1. I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks ...

Missing file
I'm getting an error message telling me I'm missing C:\Windows\system 32\mshtml.hlp. How can I get a copy of the file? The message appears whenever I try to save a picture from a newsgroup. Jeff -- "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." Richard Feynman Nobel Prize Physicist IE version? Jeff Stanton wrote: > I'm getting an error message telling me I'm missing C:\Windows\system > 32\mshtml.hlp. How can I get a copy of the file? The message appears > whenever I try to save a picture from a newsgrou...

Can't accept request for meeting
Using Outlook 2k on a Windows 2K machine user cannot accept a request for a meeting. Likewise they cannot make a request; Outlook says that the meeting doesn't exist even though this is a request to create a new meeting. This problem has to be within the .pst file. It was preexisting on previous machine and followed when the .pst file was moved to a brand new machine with Win2k and Off2k freshly installed. The .pst file is very large, around 800MB. ...

WHY CAN'T I SEND MY E-MAILS? THEY WIND UP UNSENT IN OUTBOX.
Why can't I send my e-mails? The wind up unsent in outlook. Version? do they change when you look in the outbox? http://www.slipstick.com/problems/outbox.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-tips.net/ "PatA" <PatA@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

How can I pre-filter a table that is used in a query in a live dat
How can I pre-filter a table that is used in a query in a live database? I have about 47 queries (SQL text in a memo field in a table) that all reference a few tables in the same database. I would like to limit the table’s data instead of re-writing all the queries to include further criteria. The queries are very complex and it is not desirable to re-write the queries and use parameters. This database is live on an ASP.NET web page and there may be multiple people viewing the reports which are using these queries. Since there are multiple users I can not simply copy the tables into ...

Excel macro to close powerpoint
I have an excel macro in excel 2000 which opens a powerpoint slide show. How do I get it to close powerpoint when the show finishes? Thankyou! :confused: -- sarahl ------------------------------------------------------------------------ sarahl's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29281 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=490026 If you have a reference to the PowerPoint application, use the Quit method. PPT.Quit where PPT is your reference to PowerPoint. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson S...

Can't open Cash Receipts Entry
Hi After I updated from GP 8 to GP 9 I can't open the Cash Receipts Entry form, the system comes with this message "Cannot access this form because the directory containing it is not loaded". Is there a way to fix this and if there is how ? Best regards Andreas Høyer The user do not have access to the window. Go to Advance Security and give them access to the Cash Receipts entry window. Gerald "Andreas Hoyer" wrote: > Hi > > After I updated from GP 8 to GP 9 I can't open the Cash Receipts Entry form, > the system comes with this messa...

Autocomplete File Editor for NK2 file
Whew, At first I started writing to each person with a problem about this utility that I found to open and edit the NK2 file. I didn't know there would be so many so I thought I'd post this. The utility is called Owtlook File Editor It can be found at www.dcs-imaging.com/products.htm Good luck ...

Excel file takes a long time to save
I have a 1,000 x 15 straight worksheet with no formulas - about 100K. I went to auto-format a pattern, but didn't select the area and if formatted the entire spreadsheet. It's since gone from 5 seconds to 60 seconds per save and I can't reverse this, even by changing the auto-format setting to "none." I'm backed-up, but the current version is about three hours ahead and it will take longer to retrace the work by hand. Any suggestions? Thanks, Ben Try resetting the last used cell. Debra Dalgleish has some techniques at: http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Un...

Can I forward all messages received from a specific domain?
I'd like to set up a rule for an exchange user that forwards all mail they receive from a particular domain to another user's exchange mailbox. I tried setting up a rule where the "From" field was configured with a domain name only (From: specificdomain.com). I tested by having someone from that domain send an email to the user, but the rule did not fire; the message was never forwarded. Is there a valid syntax for creating a rule that should fire for all email from a particular domain? It's not practical in this case to set up multiple rules to fire on incom...

save only filtered results to csv/txt file
Excel 2000, Win98SE. I need to filter an xls file and then save only what is shown to a csv/txt file. The master xls file has new data added in a single import each day. Then I will have to filter the file 2 or 3 ways and save the filtered results to seperate csv/txt files, so I need to streamline the process. Also is there a means, comparable to scenarios, that I can use to set up different filtering combinations and then easily switch between them? Suggestions welcome. Thanks. -- Igor Igor You should be able to copy and paste the data to a new workbook and save that. Alternative...

Can I export Distribution Lists?
A different department has asked us for a copy of all our distribution lists, members of those lists, their smtp e-mail addresses, x500 addresses, as well as group owners and who has rights to send to thos lists. How do I get that? We have about 100 distribution lists each with about 100 users. We are running Windows 2000 and Exchange 2000. Thanks Hi Boe, - Scripting this would produce much more readable output. I was able to modify a script I wrote a while back for general use. Posted to blog: http://www.suneja.com/blog/2006/02/script-list-distribution-groups.html It doesn't hav...

how can make a mail copy to a group
i using win 2003 , exchange 2003 if have a user mail need forward ( make a copy ) to many users how can i do this ? i just know how to make a copy to one copy thx On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 01:03:12 +0800, "tequila" <tequila529@gmail.com> wrote: >i using win 2003 , exchange 2003 >if have a user mail need forward ( make a copy ) to many users >how can i do this ? > >i just know how to make a copy to one copy >thx > > Have you looked at creating a Dirstribution Group within Active Directory Users & Computers? You can mail enable it and make a number of...

Excell2003 (SP-1) File > Save and File > Save As.. grayed out
Got a user who has Excell2003 and cannot File > Save or File > Save As... He can, however, ctrl-s to save spreadsheets. Any ideas? I"m clueless. JM ...

Microsoft File Password Recovery
Hi All A friend and I at work have a file that we cannot open because it was password protected and we can't remember the password. Is someone able to recommend some free file open password breaker software? Otherwise, could I send the file to someone to open the file? For clarity, it is not within the excel worksheet or workbook, it is a password to open the excel file! With thanks Nick well if it was a workbook/sheet password, i'd say www.straxx.com as it' a free password add-in, very effective too. but if it's not one o those passwords, what is it? external? v...

Can I open an imbedded word doc from a cmd button?
I would like to imbed a word doc in my db (in a form?) and open it with a cmd button (like a help document). Is this possible and if it is how is this done? Many thanks, Joe M. On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 08:24:10 -0800, Joe M. wrote: > I would like to imbed a word doc in my db (in a form?) and open it with a cmd > button (like a help document). Is this possible and if it is how is this done? > > Many thanks, > Joe M. Why do you need to embed a document in your database? Store the document in a folder on your hard drive. Then open it from a command button whenever ...

Multiple database files created
I have an Access 2007 database that resides on our company's server. The database tracks incoming and outgoing shipments and is used by several employees throughout the day. I've noticed that in the folder where the database resides several additional database files are created throughout the day with names like database.mdb, database1.mdb, database2.mdb, etc. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? The database was created with Access 2007 using the 2003 mdb file format, as most of the end users have Office 2003 applications. Ken Warthen kenwarthen@gmail.com 1. Turn off...

Public Folder File sizes
Hi We have a system whereby files from our students are routed to a public folder, so that everyone in the office can see them. However some of our more unenlightened students seem to be trying to send in emails with 9Mb attachments. (AGHHHH) The odd thing is that if they send them to a persobal mailbox, they seem to get thropugh, but if theu send them to a public folder, Exchange cant handle them, or at least we can see them being received, but then they are not delivered to the public folder. Is there something i need to do to get round this please? Thanks A Do you have Maximu...

How do I Insert 2C Mac EPS file into Publisher ?
In commercial printing we get a lot of logo's and other art that is created as a Mac EPS and I cannot seem to insert it into Publisher. What are the correct steps for doing this and for it to display. According to Pub 2003, you need a graphics filter to insert .eps files. The following is copied directly from the Help file: The Encapsulated PostScript (EPS) graphics filter (Epsimp32.flt) supports the Adobe Systems Encapsulated PostScript Specification versions 3.0 and earlier. The filter supports .eps images from Tagged Image File Format (.tif, .tiff) (Tagged Image File Format (TIF...

can't print
why every time i'm using excel i can't print???? Because you dont have a printer? Seriously -- you need to be a tad more explicit in relating your problems Do you have a printer hooked up? Is it on? Have you verified that the printer is installed on your computer? Can you print from other programs? Do you have this printer selected as default printer in Excel? Do you get any error messages? If so, what do they say? "Artur Almeida" <arturalmeida@mail.com> wrote in message news:097b01c3b9a0$9aa1d970$a501280a@phx.gbl... : why every time i'm using excel i can'...

how can you change a "bitmap" to a jpeg??
After taking digital pictures in BITMAP, how can I change them to JPEGS? "TRM" <TRM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F5C091D7-377B-4F2F-A7BF-84794BC84F38@microsoft.com... > After taking digital pictures in BITMAP, how can I change them to > JPEGS? Get XnView or IrfanView. Both are free. Then use Save As and select the format. -- _________________________________________________________________ ******** Post replies to newsgroup - Share with others ******** Email: lh_811newsATyahooDOTcom and append "=NEWS=" to Subject. _________________...

Multi-User Excel File on a Network Drive
How can I make an Excel file accessible to multiple users concurrently? With all able to make and save changes to the same file. Thanks, Mike "Mike" wrote > How can I make an Excel file accessible to multiple > users concurrently? With all able to make and save > changes to the same file. Tools / Share Workbook Jordon ...