How can I change primary display for presentation on multiple mon.

I want to hit F5 and have my presentation go to a different monitor.  I have
multiple monitors so my laptop display on a classroom screen.  Can I change
the default monitor that F5 points to?

In article <5A95BBFC-B291-4A05-9E71-3F094B937ABB@microsoft.com>, Shorebilly
wrote:
> I want to hit F5 and have my presentation go to a different monitor.  I have
> multiple monitors so my laptop display on a classroom screen.  Can I change
> the default monitor that F5 points to?

In the Slide Show | Set up show dialog, you can choose the monitor you want to
display slide shows on.

==============================
PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint
http://www.pptools.com/

3
Steve

How can I set the format of a control in code
For example I am try to set the format of a comboBox that can take many values but I want to be able to set the format for each value. If Me.cmbTrackerFields.Value = "Denied" Then Me.Form.Filter = "[Invoice Tracker].[" & Me.cmbTrackerFields.Value & "]='" & Me.cmbFieldValues.Value & "'" Me.Form.FilterOn = True I want to be able to set the format for Me.cmbFieldValues.Value to "Yes/No". I tried this Me.cmbFieldValues.Format = "Yes/No" but that didn't work. Any ideas? Thanks. >Me....

Can indirect() work using closed external files??
Workbook A has a cell that gets data from workbook B as an external link. It does this using the indirect function because it needs to concatenate the path and filename from other cells. Problem is that if workbook B is closed, the cell in workbook A shows #REF!. So can indirect work using closed external files or must the external files be opened? Is there a clever way of making that work? Thanks! I know they must be open and I have not found a way to make them work yet. Anyone? Harlan Grove wrote a UDF called PULL that will retrieve the value from a closed workbook. You can fin...

Can a new employee greeting email on account creation be made?
Our executive director wants us to make it so that when we have a new employee, the FIRST email they have is from her. When we create a new account in AD, is there a way for exchange to automagically create a new message for that new employee with out me having to send it? We are using exchange 2k3 and Office 2k3. Any ideas suggestions? nope. definitely not natively. something could be scripted perhaps... "Donavon" <Donavon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D9A3D80C-D5E6-4087-917D-2728A32B3C4A@microsoft.com... > Our executive director wants us to ma...

Can I insert a ruler onto a word document?
I have made a graph in word for my boss and he would like a ruler along the side and bottom if possible. Does anyone have a suggestion, or is there a better program to use? Wrong newsgroup. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Bonnie, VSI Construction" <Bonnie, VSI Construction@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6EF5A38A-3002-487D-9FC7-894ADAC9B90B@microsoft.com... >I have made a graph in word for my boss and he would like a ruler along the > side and bottom if possible. Does an...

Change Forecolor based upon if statement
On a form I have two controls named [Con1] and [Con2]. On Exit of a third control [ConComm], I am trying to change the font of Label304 only if [Con1] And [Con2] are Not empty or Not Null. So If both [Con1] and [Con2] have entries, then Me.Label304.Forecolor=50787 Else (if there are no entries) Me.Label304.Forecolor= 6697728 rbb101 wrote: >On a form I have two controls named [Con1] and [Con2]. On Exit of a third >control [ConComm], I am trying to change the font of Label304 only if [Con1] >And [Con2] are Not empty or Not Null. > >So If both [Con1] ...

Giving Access to Mailbox w/o Changing Permission on each folder?
Can I do something in exchange admin so that a user can see all the folders of another user without going through each folder and adding user to permission? Can I change the primary account to the other users once the old employee leaves? They have too many folders to go through each and do this. Thanks Q268754 "How to Assign Users or Groups Full Access to Other User Mailboxes" "B-Dog" wrote: > Can I do something in exchange admin so that a user can see all the folders > of another user without going through each folder and adding user to > permission? Can...

Can you set the primary email address from outlook 2003?
We have parent company and a subsidiary which are served by out exchange server (2003 Std.). There are two SMTP domains. Some employees do work for both companies and it would be useful for them to have an schizophrenic email presence (i.e., two email addresses, one with each company name). Giving them a second email address associated with their mailbox is simple enough. However, I do not know how to (allow *them* to) control the "from" address on outbound mail. This can be some by changing the primary email address using the exchange system manager. Is there an end-user way of doi...

Entourage not Downloading Whole messages/displaying HTML

can get Verdana to the top?
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I used to remember a feature that put some fonts at top regardless of name. <br> Now not happening so have to scroll a billion fonts I don't use to choose Verdana. Anything I can do? thanks! There's nothing you can do to 'force' a font to the top of the list or reorganize how the list is displayed other than use it. What you're most likely recalling is that the most recently used fonts are automatically added to a special segment at the top of the list. That segment displays the ...

Multiple Conditional Formatting
I have an annual report spreadsheet comprised of 15 rows (1 - 15) and 6 columns (A - F). Column headings are "A = Name", "B = Date", "C = Wage", "D = Raise", "E = % Recent", "F = % Total In columns "A", "B" and "D" I manually add names or numbers as needed. Columns "C" "E" and "F" are formulas based on values in "B" and "D". The names in "A" remain constant, never requiring change. Rows are filled in starting with dates in "B", ...

How can I "undo" an entry on a form/subform while still entering data ? 11-18-07
Hi I posted this question a couple of days ago and got 1 response but couldn't read it. Hopefully someone will have and answer. I have a form/subform for entering invoice data. What can I do if I realize that I have already entered the invoice ? Example: I enter the main form data and enter 5 lines of detail on the subform and then I realize that I have already entered this invoice before ? I would love to have a button that I could click that "undoes" the entire entry. How can this be accomplished ? Thanks Mark <mthornblad@gmail.com> wrote in message news:81271...

Changing the quata msgs
Good 3rd Party Tool Found http://workspaces.gotdotnet.com/quotamsgsvc ...

Multiple checkbox selections
I created a temp table bound to a form in datasheet view. The idea was to create a way for users to select the one item from the Left column and multiple items on column 2. Column A Column B Fruit Apples Meats Oranges Carbs Steak Potato Chicken Bread When I create a checkbox for Column A and Column B, when one is selected, all becomes selected. 2 Issues; one is there a way to not use temp table, two how to deal with the checkbox in a ...

Multiple If Function 12-24-09
Im trying to create a report using multiple IF criteria. My formula is working however how can i get the field to be blank if it doesnt meet the criteria? currently if it matches criteria in column C and not column D it is blank but if it doesnt match column C it sais "FALSE". =IF(AND(ISNUMBER(SEARCH($F$1,$D4))),IF($C4=F$2,$B4),"") Thank you Not sure why you're using AND. It's not doing anything. Try it like this: =IF(COUNT(SEARCH($F$1,$D4)),IF($C4=F$2,$B4,""),"") -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "dvya" <...

Can we restrict one user to send and receive email from only one external domain, but all internal addresses
We had a request to restrict internet email usage for a single user but allow internal email both incoming and outgoing. We did this using a non-internet routable email address for this user and restricted them from using the outgoing smtp connector. We now have a request to allow this user to still use internal email but add one external domain to send and receive to. Is this possible ? Thank you, Ken It is possible with Ex2k7 Transport Rules. For Ex2k3, you need to add an SMTP event sink program to the incoming and outgoing SMTP VS to filter his emails. http://support.microsoft...

How can I change default for inserting a picture
I edit a newsletter and I insert lots of pictures. I insert the pictures but I ALWAYS want them to be TIGHT for text wrapping and I want them to have a red border with a weight of 1 1/2. I always do each picture one at a time to change the format. Sometimes I have 90 pictures. Is there a way to tell word to always insert the picture the way I want? -- Thanks Very Much! Art Nittskoff Recent versions of Word let you choose the default wrapping format for pictures. For example, in Word 2007, you'll find the option here: Office button | Word Options, Advanced category: &...

Vlookup against multiple columns/worksheets question
I have expenses that when imported from the web, come into Excel all over the place, random columns, cells and rows. I have combined all our departments onto their own worksheets within a single Excel file, but now I have to pull this all together, and there's no rhyme or reason as to how the data is pulled in. How would I organize this data? I leaning towards Vlookup, but not able to get anything to work. Any guidance from the guru's is greatly appreciated!!! -- JCarter Still Learning Although it may look like things are strewn "all over the place", they may actu...

Can't paste image files into email
I have uninstalled the latest windows updates adn used system restore back to when my system was working correctly. I can now cut/paste in office but still cannot in outlook express. Can anyone help us out??? ANy help would be greatly appreciated!! Hello Lee, you wrote on Fri, 12 Aug 2005 04:54:22 GMT: > I have uninstalled the latest windows updates adn used system restore back > to when my system was working correctly. I can now cut/paste in office but > still cannot in outlook express. Can anyone help us out??? ANy help would be > greatly appreciated!! This is an ou...

Can't open .eml attachment
I'm using Outlook 2002 SP-2 with Windows XP. I can't open attachments with the ".eml" suffix. Any ideas? Outlook Express can read .eml files - Outlook can't. Can you ask the sender to include the text of the forwarded message in the body of their message, not as an attachment? Larry wrote: > I'm using Outlook 2002 SP-2 with Windows XP. > > I can't open attachments with the ".eml" suffix. > > Any ideas? ...

Colors changing
When I open a saved file, the colors have changed to a variety of pinks. This is really bad. Help! A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from June <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>!"... > When I open a saved file, the colors have changed to a variety of > pinks. Read here: http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/Publisher/FAQs.htm -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before reading this message, view the disclaimer: http://mvps.org/the_nerd/disclaim.htm ...

Transfers not working after changing Categories?
Hi, we have serious issues of store transfers not completing and the last time the issue arose it was right after we changed the names of the departments and categories in headquarters. We are restructuring our database so we are making changes to: Categories, Suppliers, Prices, Item Names and Cost. I have made sure to create worksheets to update these changes in our stores from Headquarters, but all of the sudden, our inventory transfers aren't going through: *It's not a connection problem as all of the worksheets have been successfully downloaded and sales info was updated...

Internet Explorer cannot display this feed
The feeds section works for about a day before reverting to 'Internet Explorer cannot display this feed' . After removing allthe feeds and starting over for the 7th or 8th time I guess it is time to give up. This is not the only problem in IE8. Stopped using IE 8 years ago but thought it was worth a try with a new computer and Windows 7. BIG BIG mistake. There is obviously no answer to the problem as nobody gets a response from MS. Typical. "craggers" <craggers@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:065995F7-7510-4341-B43E-39AC774FB8A0@microso...

Changing letters to symbols
After typing (c) in a cell Excell automatically changes the characters to the copyright symbol. Where do I disable this? Menu Tools>AutoCorrect... and delete teh corresponding (probably the first) entry in the list. Regards, KL "Steve F" <Steve F@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B9DC4D0D-A63A-4BF6-B608-17357ADFB672@microsoft.com... > After typing (c) in a cell Excell automatically changes the characters to > the > copyright symbol. Where do I disable this? ...

Change default font in week view?
Outlook 2003 How do I change default font in yhe calendar's week view? -- Thanks... Bob ...

Displaying a blank cell
I have this formula in my spreadsheet... =IF('Prospect Questions'!B61=""," ","") Obviously, if cell B61 on the Prospect Questions work sheet is blank, I want this new cell to appear with a blank. Otherwise I want the contents of what's in B61. When I enter this formula, it is displaying the formula. What am I doing wrong??? Is the formatting wrong??? Or just the formula?? HELP! Have you text format in the cell with the formula? Also, =IF('Prospect Questions'!B61="","",'Prospect Questions'!B61) I noticed th...