dual screens, split 2 ppts to view 1 on each, how?

trying to view 2 different ppts with dual monitors, one on each screen. how
do I do this? they want to stack one on top of another instead.

Try View > Cascade then move and resize as needed.

"anvilhead" wrote:

> trying to view 2 different ppts with dual monitors, one on each screen. how
> do I do this? they want to stack one on top of another instead.
Anvilhead, I have to first Restore Down the PPT program (just left of the Red
X in upper right hand corner) then click and drag the opwn window to cover
both monitors, then select the "view" tab, and select 'Arrange All' or
'Cascade', then drag, and expand each presentation to fit each monitor.
Hope this helps.

"anvilhead" wrote:

> trying to view 2 different ppts with dual monitors, one on each screen. how
> do I do this? they want to stack one on top of another instead.

parsing a date and time field #2

Excel Maximized Larger than Screen?
I was on a PC yesterday where Excel Maximized was larger than the PC Screen ... very annoying ... What is the setup required to set Excel Maximized to PC Screen Size ... As always ... My many Thanks to those of you that support this board ... Kha ... Do you mean excel or a workbook within excel? If you meant excel, then I'm gonna guess (and it's just a guess) that either windows got confused (or you changed the display properties for your windows setting 1024x768 type of thing). I'd resize it and see if that fixed the problem. If it did, I'd chalk it up to one time thin...

Money Central Portfolio #2

macro #2

merging 2 cells without losing data?

Statements #2

Add new record through Form view
I have a table which is linked to a form, i would like to have a command button which will add a new record to my table. On the click of command button it should view the last empty row of my table in a form. On Sat, 26 Dec 2009 11:11:01 -0800, Ranjith Kurian <RanjithKurian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a table which is linked to a form, i would like to have a command >button which will add a new record to my table. >On the click of command button it should view the last empty row of my table >in a form. The Click event should show [Event Proced...

Macro

Outlook...screen saver keeps kicking on during active sessions
My screen saver keeps turning on when using Outlook. I can be in the middle of typing a email and it will constantly go to the screen saver picture. I have the screen saver set to activate after 15 minutes of inactivity. Why does this do this??? Are there other places to adjust?? ...

Sum amount if = 2 value's

Excel pivot table #2

API Screen Locking
I have seen code in the past which uses an windows API to lock the screen I found the code below which apparently does this. However it does not work or more accurately the LockWindowUpdate ThisApplication.MainFrameHWND line gives a "Object does not support this property or method" error. How do I correct this? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Paste the following declaration at the top of your module: Private Declare Function LockWindowUpdate Lib "user32" (ByVal hwndLock As Long) As Long And then use these lines of code in your m...

Outlook Express 6 Spell Check #2
I am using Outlook Express 6 on Windows XP, and I have a problem with spell check. When you send an email, it says "spell check has been haulted, do you want to send anyway" and if I ask it to spell check, it says an error has occured in spell check. All my spelling options are correctly set, so I don't know what the problem is. Kimberly McNabb <knmcnabb@hotmail.com> wrote: > I am using Outlook Express 6 on Windows XP, and I have a > problem with spell check. Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman ...

Field mapping for Appointments in filtered views
I’ve been looking at this for ages but cannot find the field for Contact for an Appointment in the filtered views. Regarding is dbo_FilteredAppointment.regardingobjectidname and is also in dbo_FilteredActivityPointer.regardingobjectidname with a foreign key of dbo_FilteredAppointment.activityid Optional seems to come from dbo_FilteredActivityParty.partyidname with a foreign key of dbo_FilteredAppointment.activityid Does any one know where the Contact for the Appointment get stored? Also a link to a ER diagram for 3.0 or a mapping resource would help me from unnecessary trawling throu...

Database #2
Hi I'm new to Outlook. I hear of an Outlook database in other threads. Is this synonymous with the ..pst or .ost files people mention? Does it corrupt often and if so are there tools to repair it? Regards Craig. There's a utility called ScanPST.EXE that will scan and attempt to repair the file. Yes, typically when a user says Outlook database they're referring to their PST file "Craig Roberts" <craigroberts@jkr.co.uk> wrote in message news:C4C8E141.211DE%craigroberts@jkr.co.uk... > Hi > > I'm new to Outlook. > > I hear of an Outlook d...

unique with 2 columns

Excel number formatting #2

host unreachable #2
hi, if i send a email with a wrong address or mispelled it, i don't get a message that the address, destination is wrong until 4 days later after being deletedj from the outgoi queue im using E5,5 sp4 thks Is that for all domains, even for Yahoo and Hotmail? Rick wrote: > hi, > > if i send a email with a wrong address or mispelled it, i > don't get a message that the address, destination is wrong > until 4 days later after being deletedj from the outgoi > queue > > im using E5,5 sp4 > > thks ...

Cdn Payroll July 1 errors
Since the tax update was installed for July 1 for Canadian Payroll, our Detail Range Reports do not have the proper data. I noticed that CPY30260 has not been updated!!! this is not good. I contacted our vendor to see if this is a known issue. There is a round2 tax update that does not affect our province so I have not installed it. I was waiting for round3 which has not been released yet. Is anyone else aware of this? We have not seen any errors during Update Masters. Our YTD amounts and T4 amounts appear to be correct. thanks. never mind "barbola" wrote: > Since the...

Closing Excel #2
I have inherited an App desigend by an ex employee Sometimes the program leaves Excel in the task manager The programe uses various routines and calling various functions that define Excel sheets etc (badly named) I'm finding it hard to follow (my 1st experince of .NET) is there a way to KILL any Excel instence when exiting the program. I have come across some posts about GC (garbage collection) like this System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ReleaseComObject(oXLWsheet) oXLWsheet = Nothing 'System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ReleaseComObject(oXLWs) oXLWs = Nothing oBook.Clos...

hidden transactions #2
I have a problem with account balances: the balance for checking is way off on the hiome page than in the account register view. When I tried to find out why, I got some greyed out transaction when I went from bill schedule through right click to payee. This transaction cannot be changed or deleted, but in total all such transactions made up the difference in balance. Any suggestions? Oscar -- Elvart In microsoft.public.money, elvigor wrote: >I have a problem with account balances: the balance for checking is way off >on the hiome page than in the account register view. When I ...

Stats/PivotTables #2
I have to produce stats from data exported as a CSV file from a piece of custom made software we use here. The data displayed in Excel looks like this: 01/04/2003 05:31 Dr JESSICA STROUDLEY 01/04/2003 08:56 Dr JESSICA STROUDLEY 01/04/2003 11:16 Dr JESSICA STROUDLEY 02/04/2003 11:42 Dr JESSICA STROUDLEY 02/04/2003 05:31 Dr JESSICA STROUDLEY 02/04/2003 08:56 Dr JESSICA STROUDLEY 03/04/2003 11:16 Dr JESSICA STROUDLEY 03/04/2003 11:42 Dr JESSICA STROUDLEY I have to produce a spreadsheet saying how many examinations were done by a particular doctor over a certain timespan. Each date li...

How did I break the cell display limit? #2
If there is anyone out there who can help with this, I would be most most grateful. Here's the facts: - I'm working in a MS Excel worksheet. - I am aware of Excel's 255-character-per-cell display limit. (As understand it, each cell can hold up to 32,000 characters, but wil only display/print 255 characters.) This is a major pain in th petunski, as most of my cells contain more than 255 characters Therefore, most of my spreadsheet shows cells that look like this ###############. I have to look in the formula bar to see the actua contents of each cell. - In cell C35, I have 1,05...

OWA Setup Questions #2
Hi All, I am attempting to install the newly released owaadmin tool. My IIS server currently hosts 3 websites all of which are published to their own urls via host headers all of the sites are using ssl. When Installing the owaadmin tool, it creates a new "Default Web Site" as the orginal "Default Web Site" has been renamed. The new "Default Web Site" contains only the files and path names pointing to "%systemroot%\Program Files\Outlook Web Access Administration" what I am doing is removing this new "Default Web Site" site using the I...