Add text to slides in Power Point

Hello:
For the first time I am atempting to create a slide show in Power Point. I
already have all the slides, placed a label on each one and saved the .pps
file. However, when I played the .pps it shows the pictures but not the text.
Could you tell me what to do? Do I have to save each text and how?
Thanks a lot.

Which version of PPT are you using, and how did you add the labels?

"Kathol" <Kathol@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello:
> For the first time I am atempting to create a slide show in Power Point. I
> already have all the slides, placed a label on each one and saved the .pps
> file. However, when I played the .pps it shows the pictures but not the
> text.
> Could you tell me what to do? Do I have to save each text and how?
> Thanks a lot.

0
Echo

How do I change the case of my text to proper?
My entire spreadsheet is in all caps but I need it to be proper. Example: This is how it looks now: KERRY THOMAS 123 ANY STREET ANYTOWN, GA 12344 I need it to be: Kerry Thomas 123 Any Street Anytown, GA 12344 The syntax is =proper(Cell_Number) Hope this helps you. rayshonf Wrote: > My entire spreadsheet is in all caps but I need it to be proper > Example: > > This is how it looks now: > > KERRY THOMAS > 123 ANY STREET > ANYTOWN, GA 12344 > > I need it to be: > > Kerry Thomas > 123 Any Street > Anytown, GA 1234 -- BenjieLo --------------...

Prblm w/ photos ninserted in MS Word text box
I'm running Word 2004 on a Mac G5 running OS 10.4. When inserting a photo in a text box in a Word doc, some of the Picture Effects are not active.I want to add a shadow around the edge. When I click on the picture, the Picture Formatting Pallette opens, but the Shadow effect, next to "Effects" in the second row down is not active. What's going on? Mike in Atlanta On 12/20/05 5:35 PM, in article 1135118110.792146.154940@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com, "Mike in ATL" <mike.ventura@comcast.net> wrote: > I'm running Word 2004 on a Mac G5 running OS 10.4....

Can two or more functions run in one cell? I need to count text survey data..
I have thirteen different surveys with multiple questions. Three of the Q's are the same for each survey. I need to bring the answers from the 3Q's together in one table and then provide one overall graph. PLAN: I created 15 worksheets, one for the graph, one for the overall data summary, and 13 extras (one for each set of exported/imported survey data.) The survey application allows me to extract the results in text form, yet I need numbers for the totals & graphs. On the summary sheet for SUP Table in a cell by row Q1 and column A1 (answer 1) I'd like to count the numbe...

How to include predesigned shapes into an Add-in?
Powerpoint 2003. I have an Add-in with an Auto_open() sub that creates a custom toolbar with some buttons that fire different macros that is included in the Add-in. One macro moves around existing shapes (images) in the ppt presentation and that works fine as long as the shapes are there. But if the user has deleted a shape from the presentation, the macro will fail. What I would like to do is to incorporate some shapes (images) in the Add-in (.ppa) and make them available to the Add-in macro so it can copy the shapes into the presentation when needed. Appreciate any advice...

Adjust Row Height for Text
I am working on a worksheet, and I have a row that contains text that I want to restrain in length so the text automatically wraps around and starts a new line within the row. I've tried "help" in Encel, but I can't figure how to do this. I want a wrap around in the row, because I don't want the text to exceed the limits of the paper when the worksheet is printed out. Any help would be appreciated. Pedro -- To contact me directly by email, please remove the words "NO" and "SPAM" from the reply address above. Alt click on the cell you want...

Text box displaying columns from a combo box
I'm using text boxes to display the column data from a combo box. Trouble is when I move to another record or close the form and ome back in, those results are not displayed anymore and I have to reslect the values in the combo boxes to fill in the text boxes. Is there a way to lock the results to the text box for each record? TIA -- Don, Sydney Australia Don, I take it that you have a combo bound to a field in your table. When the combo is dropped down, you see several columns, but when it's not dropped down you can see only one. Therefore you have added some other text boxe...

When I add a row to excel how can I stop formulae changing
I've done this before, but can't remember how. I want to add a row at the top of a sheet, but without formulae with a range eg =sum(a1:a5) changing to =sum(a2:a6). $ isn't the answer =SUM(INDIRECT("A1:A5")) HTH Kostis Vezerides "vezerid" wrote: > =SUM(INDIRECT("A1:A5")) > > HTH > Kostis Vezerides > Thanks for that. How about if I after inserting a row A1:A5 changes to A1:A6 TIA Dave ...

toolbar is not getting resized while adding and removing text to buttons of toolbar
hai all, i actually created three Image lists and added bitmap array to each of them then added to toolbar as shown below-> m_wndToolBar .GetToolBarCtrl().SetImageList ( &m_ImageListToolbar ) ; wndToolBar .GetToolBarCtrl() .SetDisabledImageList ( &m_ImageListDisabledToolbar ) ; m_wndToolBar .GetToolBarCtrl() .SetHotImageList ( &m_ImageListRolloverToolbar ) ; now i was asked to remove are add text to buttons of toolbar depending on the option which is placed as a check box in the dialog. i am invoking that dialog from CWinApp derived class. for that i...

VBA to create series of workbooks need to add code to skip creating a report if no lines meet criteria
Hi All, I need some assistance as where I'm at with this report is far beyond my level of knowledge and I'm hoping that someone can point me in the right direction. I've created a template that creates a report and displays variances based on the "search criteria" which is defined in another worksheet and hides any rows that are equal to Zero and are between the value (>= -5000 AND <= +5000) and what I'm trying to figure out is if there are no rows visible within the report then it should not save the report (that way I don't email a blank works...

Where is the text strikethrough command in Publisher?
Please use this space to be courteous. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher You lost in this white space somewhere! ...

regarding allocation of chart series point colors
Greetings and thanks for your time I have labels A,B,C,D and data series of values a%, b%, c%, d%. This series is sorted into ascending order of values and feeds a bar chart (ie a Pareto chart). I would like to display this data also on a Pie chart, but would like to keep the same series point color for A,B etc. regardless of how the updated values change the rank order (say, C,B,A,D). Presently, if say, point A is dark blue at the start of the order and then after updating the % scores point A moves down to 3rd in the order, point A will take on another color. Any advice will be appreci...

Add routine checklist for Human Resources
Under tools>routines, there is no routine>checklist for Human Resources. This would be good to add to the menu so that routine tasks such as hiring a new employee or other daily, monthly, quarterly items could be tracked in a checklist, much like Payroll. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then clic...

Outlook Add-in
Is it possible to make an Outlook add-in available only to one user rather than all users on a multi-user machine (citrix server in this case). If so how? ...

ow to create comparison chart using text as value data?
lplease help me. I am trying to set up a comparison chart of 3 computers cost and features! I cannot figure out how to use the features as values on the x or y axis says data range is to complex so cant select rows or columns. I am trying to enter the features as my source data too bungled dont know what to do term project is now overdue and I am stressing out!~ Dont want to fail. please help me!do i have to redo the whole chart or what any suggestions and demonstration would be deeply appreciated. thanks, Dee Johnson The first thing you need to do is think how the chart should look. Wh...

Need a simple macro that will import any one of a number of text files in a folder
I'm having problems coming up with a macro that will allow me to import a text file of choice from my default file location that I have set up with Excel which contains several text files. I want the macro to open a "Open" file dialog window where I can then choose the text file of choice. I also need it to open the file as delimited, starting at row 23 and with the tab selected as the only delimiter. Please help... thanks, steve Steve I have been using the following for several years to obtain a spreadsheet from a .csv file downloaded from a bank. You will need to add the...

Can you automatically add a comment to a cell
Hi all Is it possible to automatically add a comment to a cell once it has been selected. The cells currently have data validation to only allow you to enter certain letters and conditional formating to change the colours once these letters have been selected. I would like it to add the current date and time when any of the letters have been selected using the drop down box through data validation. Thanks Mally Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Target.ClearComments Target.AddComment ("Date and Time Last modified " & Now()) End Sub "Mall...

can't add my True Type Windows Fonts
I have tried loading my Font files to C:/Windows/Fonts, they do appear inside the directory when viewing thru my File Manager, but when using my programs, they don't show up in any of my Font menu pulldowns; only the default fonts that come with the machine. I'm using Windows XP Pro ?? chumley Try loading them via Control Panel > Fonts > File > Install New Fonts. -- Rey "chumley" wrote: > I have tried loading my Font files to C:/Windows/Fonts, they do appear > inside the directory when viewing thru my File Manager, but when using > my...

outlook automatically adds calendar appoinments as 'tentative'
Outlook 2003 is automatically adding all appointments to my calendar as "tentative". I would like to turn this feature off. This is not the same feature under Tools / Options / Calendar Options / Resource Scheduling (which I currently have disabled)... this appears to be a feature that was introduced in Outlook 2003 SP2. After much searching, it appears the only way to disable this 'feature' is to turn off the reading pane... which is not an option for me. Does anyone have any way of turning this feature off? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks -NG NaturesGraffiti@g...

Changing text "A" to a number?
In cell A1 I have the either Letter a, b or c. I would like to give them a numerical value of 1, 2 and 3 in the adjacent cell. Can someone post or point me to the formula? Thanks Try this: =3DCODE(LOWER(A1))-96 Then copy down. Hope this helps. Pete On Apr 11, 5:15=A0pm, Larry <Yak...@gmail.com> wrote: > In cell A1 I have the either Letter a, b or c. > I would like to give them a numerical value of 1, 2 and 3 in the > adjacent cell. > Can someone post or point me to the formula? > Thanks One way: = CODE(UPPER(A1)) - 64 another: =MATCH(A1,{"a","...

Blank text in Sent Messages
When I compose a New message in MS Office Outlook 2003 or Reply to a message after I have Sent the message, I review my Sent Items folder and there is no message in the forwarded message and No Text in the New message, only address information and Subject information. It is as if any outgoing message content gets deleted. I cannot find the proper setting and I have shut down and restarted my pc several times. Please Help! ...

convert a power point slide index to publisher
How can I convert a power point program to publisher. Copy and paste -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "mike" <mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:59F29BB7-2C39-48C5-95AF-75BE5854144F@microsoft.com... > How can I convert a power point program to publisher. ...

add button
Hi, Can anyone tell me how to add a button to the contact form and how to add code to it, so it executes another program when pressed? Thanks Hi, you can add a button to the contact Form. Therefore open the isv.config in the "_Ressources" folder in your CRM-Folder. You must set the value "ISVIntegrationEnabled" in the web.config to "on". In the isv.config you can add buttons that open other websites in CRM. You'll have to write a webproject for example, which executes your code. best regards, Marc "mv" <verhaert@gmail.com> schrieb i...

Add Template directory to the New Publication
How do I add "Template" to the list in the New Publication list under Backgrounds. I have a lot of templates and don't want to have to view them one at a time. The instructions I have to load them to publisher is to copy them into the "Applicatio Data" folder, listed as "documents and Settings/username/application data/microsoft/templates" however I don't have that one on my computer. Is there another way to access them than from this folder - listing them the same way you can for other "Pre-designed" projects? Thank you anyone who can ...

Add lookup after the table has been created
Hi there I have created a table and realized that to ease use of adding data, I want to add a lookup column. How do I create a lookup column (either typed in or based on another table) to a field which has already been populated? Thank you Don't do it! You should never be working directly with the tables: you should always use a form. On a form, you can easily bind the field to a combo box. See http://www.mvps.org/access/lookupfields.htm at "The Access Web" for some of the many reasons why lookup fields in tables are not considered to be a good thing...

extract covert dollar value in text cell to just dollar value
cell value/contents: 10 for $1,700.00 to just $1,700.00 for Cell A1 use =MID(C29,FIND("$",A1),72) this will extract everything to the right of (and including) the $ sign -- Alex Delamain ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Alex Delamain's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=11273 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=275359 On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 10:08:06 -0800, "Kelly" <Kelly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >cell value/contents: 10 for $1,700.00 to ...