Add PowerPoint 2007 to Office Basic

I have Office Basic installed on my laptop and need to add PowerPoint. What
is the most recommended, easiest and least expensive way to do this?

Exchange 2007 and Antivirus
Hi! I'm running a small server wich is a x64 machine, with W2K3 R2 and Exchange Server 2007 installed. Since it's for a small and medium business, my client a bit tight on budget. What are the most suitable (and affordable) Antivirus solutions (no Anti Spam feature required) available on the market? (beware: it's a 64 bits machine) Help appreciated. Nicolas Hi Nick, Most of the antivirus do support 64 bit. What we will suggest, why not you look into Microsoft Forefront? Cheers "Nicolas Macarez" wrote: > Hi! > I'm running a small server wich is a x64 mac...

Free "PrintCashReceipts" add-in for Great Plains
ICAN Software Corporation has a free add-in for Great Plains that allows users to print cash receipt documents from the cash receipts window. The cash receipt document can be customized easily with Report Writer within Great Plains. It is available on their website http://www.icansoftware.com where you can also get information regarding their eInvestmentAssets product and their receivables enhancements (Adv Cash Receipts & Mass Apply Receivables). Just downloaded this and got a cnk file but no documentation so will not continue. If someone else has the guts to try it first, pleas...

Out of Office message in outlook
How do you set this up in outlook mail when you are not using exchange? All the help seems to apply to exchange. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/311107 "GC" <gcami@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:u5zhpWgvKHA.1964@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > How do you set this up in outlook mail when you are not using exchange? > All the help seems to apply to exchange. > Thank you GC "DL" <notvalid@spoofaddress.co.uk> wrote in message news:%233jqt7gvKHA.812@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/311107 > > &q...

cant turn off navigation pane access 2007..
I uncheck the start-up option in Access 2007 to Display Navigation Pane, then close and re-open, and Pane is still there. The box is still unchecked when I go back into, and I'm not running any other start-up code, etc... any ideas? thx! It sounds like you have followed the same steps outlined here: http://accessjunkie.com/faq_37.aspx My only guess is that your database has some slight corruption, so this property setting is not being saved correctly. Try creating a new Access database and importing all objects into it. I give explicit instructions, for Access 2003 and earlier...

why wont an excel doc open with new msn office
i have just got a new comp with the new microsoft woeks on it, word doc if differant, and a few other things but an excel doc was sent to me an it will not open it ???????? Hi MS Works is a 'light' version of Office, containing a 'light' version of Excel and a 'light' version of Word. You cannot open Excel or Word files with Works. You'll have to get the files saved as .csv or .txt or a Works file to be able to open them with Works. Andy. "peterk4" <peterk4@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:53597904-F529-4E67-BC56-D957C375779...

excel pivot table with sql query and visual basic macros
I have a pivot table that runs off a sql query, it has macros and parameters built into the report. It worked until the client updated their server and db software. When debugging this, on the module under the closedb it stops here: Sub CloseDB() 'IF CONNECTION IS OPEN IT NEEDS TO BE CLOSED SO AN ERROR IS NOT THROWN If rsData.State = 1 Then rsData.Close Set rsData = Nothing End If cnData.Close Set cnData = Nothing Set Cmd = Nothing End Sub Thanks ...

Disable Outlook Security Check on Add-in
Is there a way to disable the warning message in outlook when an application tries to send mail through exchange? Is this something I can disable on my exchange 5.5 server? I've only found solutions for Exchange 2003? Thanks B-Dog wrote: > Is there a way to disable the warning message in outlook when an > application tries to send mail through exchange? Is this something I > can disable on my exchange 5.5 server? I've only found solutions for > Exchange 2003? Thanks Tis isn't really an Exchange issue - best to post in microsoft.public.outlook. But can you cont...

Hide Classifications in Money 2007?
Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to hide the classification line in the advanced register of Money 2007. In earlier versions, if no classes were defined, the line would not show. Thanks, --Mark In all versions I've used (that's every one since Mv2) classification shows if classification1 is defined. Somehow I'm suspecting your classification1 got defined. Account List | Categories & Payees . Click on the first classification. If it doesn't ask you to define it, there will be a choice for Delete classification. That's where you'd want to go. "...

If I buy and reinstall the download of office 2008 Stu.Teach from this website will i lose all my papers and documents and ppts?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I need to do this asap. I cant find my product key and i dont have time to look for it. I am livid but now is not the time to deal with it. I have a deadline of tonight for a major assignment and need to know that what I have already wont be lost when i purchase and download microsoft office from this website. Please anyone help me, a fast response is needed and appreciated. gbachman@officeformac.com wrote: > I need to do this asap. I cant find my product key and i dont have > time to look for it. I am livid but ...

Excel macro to close powerpoint
I have an excel macro in excel 2000 which opens a powerpoint slide show. How do I get it to close powerpoint when the show finishes? Thankyou! :confused: -- sarahl ------------------------------------------------------------------------ sarahl's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29281 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=490026 If you have a reference to the PowerPoint application, use the Quit method. PPT.Quit where PPT is your reference to PowerPoint. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson S...

Remove "don't add space between paragraphs of the same style"?
I'm editing a document that was created by someone else. Somewhere along the way, under format/paragraph options, they clicked the box called "don't add space between paragraphs of the same style." I want to un-click it, but the box is greyed out (showing the checkmark there) and I can't un-click it...and it's screwing up my formatting! Does anyone know how to find this rogue command & remove it? This option is not available for individual paragraphs, only for styles. You must go to the Modify Style dialog to change it. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill M...

add result column to pivot table
I have 2 columns in a pivot table - decription and amount. I need to calc a % of each value of the total. I don't know how to do that. Add another copy of the Amount field to the pivot table's data area. To display, the fields horizontally, drag the Data button, onto the cell that contains the word 'Total' -- there's a picture here: http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot02.html Right-click on the heading for the second Amount column Choose Field Settings Click the Options button Type a Name for the field, e.g. Percent Choose to 'Show Data as' % of column Cli...

Un-installing COM add-ins
I tried to un-install some COM add-ins from an Excel 2007 user's machine via the Excel dialog to do so. It would not allow the COM add-in to be un-installed. Does anyone know where in the registry the load COM add-in entries are stored so that I can manually delete such entries? Thanks, Bob ...

Add-in for Outlook in Japanese
I am looking to download and install add-in for MS project 2007 to Sync/work with outlook in Japanese. Hi Bahram, Maybe this will assist: http://www.experts-exchange.com/Software/Office_Productivity/Project_Management/Microsoft_Project/Q_23539763.html "Bahram" wrote: > I am looking to download and install add-in for MS project 2007 to Sync/work > with outlook in Japanese. > Bahram, I believe you will need to have a japanese version of Project Server in order to receive the add in in Japanese Hope that helps -- Marc Soester [MVP] http://www.i-pm...

Re: Uninstall of Office v.X and install of new licensed program
On 9/15/03 10:10 AM, in article 35c101c37bac$4ae04930$a501280a@phx.gbl, "Ryan Smith" <rsmith@thesportscenter.net> wrote: > I recently purchased new licenses of Office v.X so I could connect my > computers to a network and use Office on multiple computers at the > same time. I attempted to uninstall the version I had before on each of > the multiple computers and install the new seperate versions with a > unique license number on each computer. Now, no matter what > computer I'm on and whether the network is active or not, none of my > programs will i...

Outlook 2007 doesnt receive all mail
Just loaded Outlook 2007 onto my Vista laptop. After some juggleing I have managed to set up two POP mail based email addresses under one profile. So to test the system I have been sending messages to and from a hotmail live account I have. If I send to both addresses, only one arrives in the inbox. I fI sedn seperate messages to it - only the one to the other account comes through???? So each account will receive some messages indicating the set up is right but not on every occasion. Anyone got any suggestions for this? Have you also installed Microsoft Outlook Connector? If n...

powerpoint texbox issue
Sorry for posting this twice but I could not find my previous post, but I really need some help here. We have a ppt 2007 problem. The problem is on our CEO's computer too! We have ppt 2007 with all updates/service packs. The user will create a textbox in powerpoint and starts typing, then saves the ppt file. When the user goes back into the ptt file and clicks in the textbox and starts typing, "randomly" the font will increase and the user has to set the font back. Why Microsoft, why? This person uses powerpoint probably more than anyone at our company, sin...

Painless Upgrade 2004 to 2007 ?
What is the least pianless and most effect way to upgrade from Microsfot Money 2004 to 2007 without losing all my data? When I first tried it would not convert my 2004 file or backup. I tried to create a new file to enter it all manualy but it wouldn't accept my passport password. So I went back to 2004 and tried 2005 and that was no better so I am at a loss! In microsoft.public.money, SO3 wrote: >What is the least pianless and most effect way to upgrade from Microsfot >Money 2004 to 2007 without losing all my data? > >When I first tried it would not convert my 2004 fi...

Tidying up Office Data Files
My Office Data files are in a mess. I have discovered that I have Outlook (approx 0.8GB) and Outlook1 (approx 0.8GB) Mailbox (32KB) and Archive (0.35GB). I created Archive some time ago but have not archived recently. I don't know why I have 2 Outlook files - possibly created when I transferred data to a new laptop a few weeks ago. I would like to re-combine everything into 1 file so that I can start again and set up a proper Archive system again. How can I do this without risking losing files or creating duplicates or triplicates. As you will note the files are very big! Any h...

How do I add multiple comments to a cell?
I need to add more than one comment to data in a single cell, is this possible? Not possible. deberjones wrote: > > I need to add more than one comment to data in a single cell, is this possible? -- Dave Peterson ...

out of office reply/Outlook 2002
Tools does not contain Out of Office as part of the menu. I have reinstalled from CD and downloaded latest upgrade off website but can not get this to appear. Any ideas. By the way I will be out of the office so Thank you in advance. Penny Do you have Exchange on the backend as your server? If not, then it will not work as it is a server-side action triggered on Exchange. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer penny <pdsardelli@comcast.net> asked: | Tools does not c...

CRM 3.0 and Office Accounting 2007
I understand that Gurango used to have a software that connected the two. It was called CRM2OA. They have - as far as I can see - discontinued it. With the discontinuation of this software, is possible that Microsoft (the developer of both CRM AND OA) has created a linking-tool that will work in a similar way as the CRM2OA??? We have CRM 3.0 running here, and we have Office Accounting 2007 running here. We would like to integrate them both so whether you are in one or the other, either one is updated with whatever invoice, client, payments or whatever is being entered. ...

What replaces the Data/form menu item in Excel 2007?
I recently upgraded from Excel 2003 to 2007, and I confess to being flummoxed by the ribbon/new menus. Have data forms disappeared? Thanks - I found a post by Roger Gauvier that answered my question. Too bad taht Excel Help isn't as helpful! "NJJorgy" wrote: > I recently upgraded from Excel 2003 to 2007, and I confess to being flummoxed > by the ribbon/new menus. Have data forms disappeared? Hi NJJorgy Maybe this will help http://www.rondebruin.nl/0307commands.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "NJJorgy" <NJJorgy@disc...

Outlook 2007 Fluent user interface
Has anyone experienced a situation where while setting up categories for contacts the menu suddenly reverts to the 2003 style? And it only effected Outlook. None of the other Office apps were effected. Is this baused by a corruption of the menu or is it a feature that can be switched back and forth? The main outlook interface in outlook 2007 has toolbars, just like in older versions. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-s...

Does Office X only ping educational discount copies?
Norton Personal Firewall (NPF) immediately follows the quitting of any Office X program by interrupting with a dialogue box saying that a port has closed, and do you wish to accept this change. The dialogue box does not close until you say yes or no. And then, no matter what you say, NPF shows you which new port has closed. So far, all I can see is two options, neither satisfactory: 1. Never quit an MS program before shutdown 2. UNcheck the Norton Personal Firewall preference: "Notify me when my computer's settings conflict with my firewall settings." (That means that I can...