2 spaces as a typo in PowerPoint 2007

Is there any to have 2 spaces be a typo in PowerPoint 2007 like it is in Word?

Yup, under Office button choose PowerPoint Options from the bottom right
corner.
From the new menu choose Proofing. Under AutoCorrect Options... you have the
opportunity to add various typos you wish PowerPoint to correct.

Kristiina

--
I help with Excel and PowerPoint
Office ToDo

Kristiina

Problems with creating a newsletter

Meeting updates #2

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Leading and trailing spaces trimmed with SQL XML
Hi, I am inserting data into a table using xml bulk insert. One of the field is of string type and contains data with leading and trailing spaces. But on insert the spaces automatically trimmed off. Can you please tell me how to avoid this trimming of spaces, as i have to insert data using xml. EXEC sp_xml_preparedocument @hDoc OUTPUT, @InsertLines INSERT INTO tblLine WITH (TABLOCKX) ([Text]) SELECT [Text] FROM OPENXML (@hDoc, '/Lines/Line', 1) WITH ([Text] nvarchar(max)) EXEC sp_xml_removedocument @hDoc Thank you Frank bad_clone (bad_clone@hotmail.com) writes: ...

printing 2 charts on single page

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

Offline folder problems #2

Receiving Transaction Entry #2