ZZ Report - worth printing after long delay?

We have not printed the ZZ report for several months.  I was wondering what
will happen if I click on it - is it basically going to eat up several rolls
of my printing paper?  And if so, is there a way to reset the ZZ report so it
doesn't pring several hundred days of data?
0
Zorian1 (84)
5/4/2006 8:29:01 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

For once I am able to respond to a post instead of asking the question.
First, I find it helps to search the discussion board with your question.
Most of the time you can find an immediate answer to your problem.

I had this very problem a few weeks ago.  I have been running RMS for more
than two years without running a ZZ report.  I was concerned about using a
box of register tape to resolve my problem.

I asked this very question with several viable responses.  The fastest and
most effective response was to Shift-F9 at your POS screen and turn off the
printer.  The printer icon in the upper right bar of your screen will
disappear.  Run your ZZ report, then toggle the printer back on.  You will be
ready to run your current ZZ report.

Hope this helps!
"Zorian" wrote:

> We have not printed the ZZ report for several months.  I was wondering what
> will happen if I click on it - is it basically going to eat up several rolls
> of my printing paper?  And if so, is there a way to reset the ZZ report so it
> doesn't pring several hundred days of data?
0
TVhardware (20)

How to modify a Report in Report Writer without actually doing it?
Hi: When you enter a transaction in GP, say a SOP order, and you print it, you have a SOP (Other/Short/Long/Blank) (Invoice/Order/Quote) Form, but when you post this transaction, you get a SOP (Other/Short/Long/Blank) History (Invoice/Order/Quote) Form, the thing is that sometimes the person in charge of entering this transactions doesn't print them, or forgot to do it, or the system crashed and cannot do it anymore or the GP goblin, printed the document and then tore it apart just for fun and now is missing...., etc. So what I want to do is, in case any of the above shoul...

Printing Newsletter in Publisher 2003

NDR Report
We get this NDR error when someone sends to a particular address: 550 Only 1 recipients accepted with null sender address Again, the emails are sent using Outlook to a listing in our GAL for the Custom Recipient. I have checked the outgoing messages and they do contain a sender address. Any ideas? Thanks. BSchmidt Have you contacted the recipient's admin folk on this? BSchmidt wrote: > We get this NDR error when someone sends to a particular address: > > 550 Only 1 recipients accepted with null sender address > > Again, the emails are sent using Out...

Outlook offline reports not available
I have setup most of my CRM 4 users with the Outlook client, which seems to work considerably better than that in CRM 3. However, when the clients are traveling and unable to attach to the Internet, the reports are not available. Is there any way to make the CRM reports available offline. The SQL database is loaded on each of the user PCs and everything else seems to be working just fine. Any assistance will be appreciated. -- Petej-Boston It is working on our end ok. I would try the following: 1. Setup a test client with a CRM Administrator login and install the 4.0 CRM Outlook ...

Costed BOM report w/o Mfg Module
How do I get a costed BOM report when the following conditions occur: - we do not have the Mfg module - we are using FIFO Perpetual costing method - I see a field for standard cost under the indented BOM view, but do not know how/when this is calculated...... Is there a costing document that you can refer me to? I was unable to find much depth in the on-line manuals. -- Regards, P Ebmeier Manager, Materials Systems GP 9.0 The standard cost rollup process is part of the Manufacturing Modules. You will have to manually set the Standard Cost Since you are not using manufacturing, I assu...

Can't edit print styles in Outlook 2007

Custom Item Movement Report
Anyone out there have a custom item movement report and item movement history report that includes extended description that they would be willing to share? Thanks! -JIM That was a pretty tricky request but I was able to make the change. Download the reports here: http://www.newestech.com/downloads/itemmovement.zip If you cannot download from there shoort me an email and I will send over. Check out our RMS add-ons website in exchange.. http://www.newestech.com/POS/extensions.htm Casey Hanson New West Technologies chanson@newestech.com Hi, Can you do one with "Transferred To"...

IWAN & IUSR bei Crystal Reports? *help*
Hi NG, my problem is that i can see the crystal reports, but when i open one i get "more information is needed". But till yesterday i could open reports!! Now after some search i see that i have no IUSR_servane and no IWAM_servername. how could this happen? My system is AD, SQL, CRM and each of them is one a seperate 2003 server. Please let me know if you have any suggestions. Regards Nicolas F�hrs sound strange with the IWAN and IUSR. I offten have this problem. There are a techknowledge article with 13 resoluti...

Passing a variable as a parameter value instead of a literal string to a child report?
In the Navigation section (Jump to URL), I have the following: ="javascript:void(window.open('http://localhost/reportserver?/Reports +Folder/My +Report&rs:Command=Render&StartDate=01/01/2009&FinishDate=12/31/2010'))" This works as designed - a new window pops up with the "My Report" report and the StartDate and FinishDate of 01/01/2009 and 12/31/2010 are passed respectively. But what is the syntax for changing the "01/01/2009" and "12/31/2010" to variables that point to the StartDate and FinishDate parameters of the PAR...

Z Report shows zeros for an entire shift
How do I correct the problem described above? All receipts are printed correctly, and all transactions seem to be successful. However, the Z report that is run at the end of the shift prints all zeros? Any ideas??? I am having the same problem. All the transactions are successfull and I can see the sale amounts and etc at crstal reports but all the z, zz and x reports print "$0.00" amount. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? "Maakus" wrote: > How do I correct the problem described above? All receipts are printed > correctly, and all transactions seem t...

Exchange has reported error, nothing in event logs
My exchange monitor has been send this alert out recently. We have recieve the error 3 times and have found nothing in the event logs. Any help is greatly appreciated! "TPEXCH00" has reported a "Error". Reported status is: Queues - "Unknown" Drives - "Error" Services - "OK" Memory - "Unknown" CPU - "Unknown" Sounds like a problem with the monitoring being unable to collect the disk space information, which could be a problem with WMI. Have you tried restarting the Exchange Management service? This is what allows Ex...

Cannot Print a selection of ToDo's
I have a user who is having an issue when attempting to print a selection of his Todo list. The print dialog will appear but as soon as he clicks either print or print preview the dialog dissapears and no jobs are sent to the print que. He is able to print other documents to this printer and the issue occurs with all other printers installed (including a PDF printer). Computer is running Vista business 32 bit w/ Vista SP2. Office 2007 Small Business with Office SP2. ...

Z Report Customer Count vs Hourly Sales
My Z report shows customer count of 380 and hourly sales total of 384. Why the difference? This happens all the time. Thanks Your glass is: Half-Empty : Do folks at register forget to ask "Is there anything else I can help you with?" Half-Full: Your impulse items at POS are working -- better late than never! sammy wrote: > My Z report shows customer count of 380 and hourly sales total of > 384. Why the difference? This happens all the time. > Thanks -- ______________________________________________________ Larry Leveen OlyBikes Locally-Owned B...

Reporting Services not installed
Hi all, I have installed crm and reporting services but when I go into a report, display it and then hit print I get an popup box saying.... "Do you want to install this software? Name: Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services" Can anyone help please Thanks Jools There's an ActiveX control each client machine needs in order to print SQL Reports from CRM. It's a one-time 5-second install. -- Matt Wittemann, CRM MVP http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Jools" wrote: > Hi all, > > I have installed crm and reporting services but when I go into a report, ...

MVP PLESE; Report Manager
I did all required in installation and when the Report Manager comes up I get no options either under "view or scenario", All I see is "none". No selection in the drop down for any of the 6 out of 20 columns I want to print. Is my Report Manager corrupted? I just d/l it today from the MS site. Running Excel 2002. It's so easy in MS Works. ...

Changing default Print copies
Hi, I have a workbook that has a worksheet with default printing copies of 3. Even when I go to page setup and change the number of copies to print to 1 it will automatically revert to 3 the next time I bring up the print dialog. I have also looked through the VBA editor at the worksheet for any oddities and have found none. Does anyone know how to change this permanently? Thanks in advance. Pach >Even when I go to page setup and change the number of copies to > print to 1 it will automatically revert to 3 the next time I bring up > the print dialog. Look at the defaults for you...

Report: for Items ordered in the last 30-90 days that did not sell
Report for Items ordered in the last 90 days that did not sell or only 20-25% did sell Has anyone written or created a report like this? J VMICC ...

Reporting in POS2009
I have installed pos2009 on XP machine and unable to get the standard reports that are included in the product to function properly. For example on the main screen of the managers view it shows me daily sales / top items / sales per cashier / etc. When I go into reports to look at the report for daily sales it comes up totally blank - indicating no data to report. I have checked to make sure there are no filters applied. All the reports behave the same way. Otherwise pos2009 appears to be functioning normally. Any troubleshooting tips would be appreciated. EggHeadCafe - Software ...

"Error on page" and error report on entity close
Greetings, We have CRM 4.0 rollup 6 implemented from a CRM 3.0 upgrade about a month ago. Recently, my users have been reporting an error report being generated when they try to close (or save & close) any entity they have open. The entity is closed (or saved and closed), and I have asked them not to send the error report, but of course this needs to be resolved. I have noticed that once the record is open, "error on page" will appear in the bottom left of the dialog if you will receive the error report dialog, which doesn't happen every time. Also, if I do an IIS...

printer not printing in black or red
I have an Epsom sx200 printer, I have recently changed the red and the black ink and now it will not print in these colours. I can not open the ink unit to check it is replaced correctly, the ink that I have used is different to the normal Epsom ink that I have been using in the past (more ink for less money). please could someone help? Thanks Andy Not in a Word forum! It's not impossible that Epson will claim you voided your warranty by using alien inks. On May 23, 7:30=A0am, Andy Banks <Andy Ba...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have an Epsom sx200 pri...

CRM Crystal Reports Uniqueidentifier
Dear all, I have been customising the paramaterise reports for MS CRM so that site managers can view their child users reports... but I hit the wall as we speak because I cannot get Crystal Reports to query the database with the other users' uniqueidentifier GUID... If I put in the currently logged in user GUID into the report for querying, it seemed to work... other than that it does not... >From the Opportunity List by Account (Specify Owner...) report from Microsoft, I changed the Selection Formula under the Account from (account.ownerid) = (?UserId) to (account.ownerid) = (?Chi...

DCount on Report A2007
I have a TexxBox on a report which returns an event date or, if no date, returns "Pending". I have called the TextBox "txtEvent". =IIf([EventDate] Is Null,"Pending",[EventDate]) No Problem here. Now I want to count the "Pending" =DCount("[txtEvent]","MyReportName","[txtEvent] ='Pending'") This returns "Error" Any suggestions? Thanks in advance. On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 06:16:24 +0200, Tom Ventouris wrote: > I have a TexxBox on a report which returns an event date or, if no date, > returns "...

11x17 Printing
I am having problems with printing a 11x17 document to a Konica Minolta C-350 purchased in May of 2005. I am on a time cruch and would appreciate any help. Are you the same person who posted the same question earlier this week? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Mulkey" <Mulkey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F57FAAC5-C73A-4C07-B1D1-7E32E3481B3E@microsoft.com... >I am having problems with printing a 11x17 document to a Konica Minolta >C-350 > purchased in May of 2005. I am on a time cruch and would appreciate any > help. I may...

Bug in Grid Lines in CListCtrl Report View
Hi, This thing is again annoying me! whenever I display the grid lines using LVS_EX_GRIDLINES , there are problems when scrolling the CListCtrl at once , the grid lines seem to loose their position and thus generating a blurred view or sometimes just disappear temporarily. Have anyone else faced the same thing ? Thanks >whenever I display the grid lines using LVS_EX_GRIDLINES , there are >problems when scrolling the CListCtrl at once , the grid lines seem to loose >their position and thus generating a blurred view or sometimes just disappear > temporarily...