Z type report from reports menu

does anyone have a report similiar to a Z report that I can print through the
reports menu for all registers for the day.
0
Jane (133)
7/1/2009 2:58:10 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

check out http://jeanholland.com/
they have some great reports including a custom z report

"jane" wrote:

> does anyone have a report similiar to a Z report that I can print through the
> reports menu for all registers for the day.
0
sammy (30)

Why broken column-lines on my report?
Could someone please help me tidy up my report? I've modified it and now all the virtical lines are broken at the top where it should intersect the horizontal line to form a cell. That's happened on all of them even though I've only changed a couple of columns. I need to even up the columns sizes as well but the broken lines are bothering me the most. ...

Decimal type of an attribute
Hi, How could we create a new attribute with a decimal type ? This type is unavailable in the picklist but it exist (by example the attribute quantityonhand of the entity product) Thanks WTCSO In the New Attribute window select a type of float. You specify the number of decimals in the Precision field. -- David Wasserman www.grandconsult.com "WTCSO" wrote: > Hi, > > How could we create a new attribute with a decimal type ? > This type is unavailable in the picklist but it exist (by example the > attribute quantityonhand of the entity product) > &g...

Run Time Error "13": Type mismatch
I keep getting a run time error when this macro gets to y=ActiveCell: Any help would be appreciated. 40 ActiveCell.Offset(1, 4).Select Do Until x > 0 ActiveCell = 0 ActiveCell.Offset(-1, 0).Select y = ActiveCell.Select Do Until ActiveCell.EntireRow.Hidden = False If ActiveCell.EntireRow.Hidden = True Then ActiveCell.Offset(-1, 0).Select End If Loop y = ActiveCell If -x < y Then ActiveCell = y + x End If x = x + y Loop Try: y = ActiveCell.Value "Matt" <Matt@discussions.microsoft.com...

Markdown / Discount Report
I am trying to create a report that tells how many items were sold at full and how many at discount price. Anyone? ...

MicroSoft Error Reporting

word interfacing with sql server report service
Since I am new to sql server report service 2008, I have the following questions to ask: 1. I have alot of reports that need to have one to 10 paragraphs written prior to when the table is displayed. Thus, I was thinking there would be toolbox items like a 'word' document that you can drop onto a sql server report 2008. However the closest thing I see is a texbox. Thus, is there any feature I could use that will display the paragraphs prior to when the repiort is generated? (The closest item is looks I can use is a textbox. Does the textbox have 'word' docum...

Print Preview Report on a form
I'm Using Access 2007. I'd like to replicate the outlook style 'reading pane' interface where you have a list on the left of records and a print preview of a report on the right. I can do this ok with forms, but would like to show a preview of a report instead. Thankyou Jared I do not believe this is possible, at least not as you put it. You could generate a pdf, or snapshot and use the appropriate activex control to give the preview. But this would require regenerating the file whenever the data changes... -- Hope this helps, Daniel Pineault ...

E-mailed Report Prints Too Many Pages
When e-mailing a report, we begin by clicking a button that uses a SendObject macro to open the report in Outlook in an RFT format. The e-mail message can be edited at this point, but rarely is. If one opens the report before sending it, it opens and will print six pages of the same report. Likewise, when e-mailed, the recipient who opens the attached report also prints six pages of the same report. I checked the underlying query and can’t find any duplicate records. I checked the Page SetUp in MS Access to see if something there might be responsible, but can’t find anything. Is this a...

How to change the default lookup type from "account" to "contact"
When you use the outlook client to link an e-mail to a crm records the "lookup records" form opens. The default obeject type is set to "account". We would like to change the type to "contact" as default. How can we achieve this? It would be easy to add a onLoad event but I dont find the "lookup records" form in crm Please help! Alex Hi Alexander, Try this in the onload event of the form (where customerid is the name of the field you want to change default for). //change default lookup type to contact if (crmForm.all.customerid != null) { cr...

Access Report to PowerPoint
How can I convert a report in Access 2002 to Powerpoint? ...

I get a Visual Basic Error When I try to print from the File Menu
Whenever I try to print from the file menu, I get a Visual Basic Error stating "The macros in this project are disabled. Please refer to the online help or documentation of the host application to determine how to enable macros." I can print from the Print Preview Page, but I cannot change my printing options. What do I do. It would appear that you have a macro hiding someplace - probably in an add-in or your Normal template or, if it's only certain documents that are affected, a specific document template - that's intercepting the FilePrint command. Star...

Alternating gray rows on my Excel reports
I have a report that is nearly 1000 rows long and to make it easier t read when I print it, I would like to have every other row, starting a row 1, to have a gray background. Is there a way to do this easier than having to select each ro individually and filling it with gray color? (I hope this question is in the right forum. -- ScottSis ----------------------------------------------------------------------- ScottSisk's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3105 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=50732 Select all the ...

Sub Report Repeating
With On My Main Report I have a Sup Report, The Main Reports Shows The Project Number. Project Title and Enquiry: Enquiry Could Be Anything From "Supply Only Ductwork" The Sub-Report Shows All The Drawings That Are Needed For That Enquiry, The Sub-Report Is Set to a Contineuos Type, The Problem Arise's If Ive Seletced The Say 2 or more Companys For that Enquiry, What Is Happening The Sub Report Is Duplicating The Drawing List For How Many Companys Ive Set The Enquiry To. Is The Away I Can Just Print the One Set of Drawings for that Enquiry Records, and Not Repeat the Whole S...

contacts not showing when typing a new document
We have a win2000 domain, running xchange 5.5 and using citrix for our clients to log on. One is having a problem with her contacts. When in outlook 2000 i click on her contacts, I can clearly seem them, there must be around 80-100 in it, but when you go to type a new e-mail, click on To, drop the "Show Names from the:" and select Contacts, nothing shows. I even copied the Contacts folder to another one, made sure that "Show this folder as an address book" is ticked, on both, still nothing! It's puzzling, it started happening recently. Because we have 3 different serve...

Reports in HQ
Does any one have a copy of the Sales>Department Costs/Sales for HQ as the installation does not have it? I have this report in the reports folder but When I go into HQ Manager into the reports > Sales > Department Cost/Sales it comes up with the qrp does not exist. "Jeff" wrote: > Kirsten, > > Not sure what you are talking about. The report is on both the 1.2 and 1.3 > CD's that I have. Look in the; > > \HQ\program files\Microsoft Retail Management System\Headquarters\Reports > folder > > Anyway the 1.3 version is attached. > ...

Task reported error (0x8DE00006) 'The operation failed'
I am getting this error message after I tried to send a "reply to all" message to a large group in Outlook. I want to now cancel this message but the Outlook Send/Receive Progress pop up won't allow me to cancel or make any changes to it. The message does not show up in drafts or in the Outbox. Suggestions, please? Version of Outlook and type of mail account? "KKGA" <KKGA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:96FDACA7-7786-4502-A0B2-BB2F80F8F895@microsoft.com... > I am getting this error message after I tried to send a "reply...

Excel 2003 Main Menu
I have Excel 2003 installed on my desktop computer as well as my laptop. I believe this agrees with the EULA. On the desktop, I have added some commands to the main menu (the menu that contains File, Edit View and others) that I always want to be readily available whenever I run Excel. The set up runs exactly like I want and I am very comfortable with it. Now, I want to duplicate that menu setup on the laptop. I ran Office Tools/Save my setting wizard on the desktop, copied the resulting file to the laptop and restored the settings there. I expected the modified menu to appear on...

Mailbox Manager Report
Hi, We have exchange 2003 and the clients are on outlook 2000. All clients have just received the following The microsoft Exchange Server Mailbox Manager has performed an automated cleanup of your mailbox. 18 items deleted etc. I have found out where this was set and changed it to generate a report only. However how do I restore these emails? Thanks What is your deleted items retention policy? It also depends on where they were deleted from. If they were deleted from the Deleted Items container, then simply click on the DI folder, then choose Tools, Recover Deleted Items. If...

Open report from a prompt form
I have a form, frmviewid, on which there is a combo box, cmbidcard, which is based on a table tblindividual. The row sorce of cmbidcard is SELECT tblindividual.ID, [txtfirstname] & (" "+[txtsecondname]) & (" "+[txtthirdname]) & (" "+[txtsurname]) AS Fullname FROM tblindividual; There is a command button, cmdviewreport, that the user clicks to open a report, rptIDCardForm. If the user selects a name from the combo box I want the report to open for that person. If it is left blank I want the report to include all the names. There is a control on...

Adding new customized Reports do not work
I installed the Microsoft Report Manager on the CRM server. I then installed Crystal Reports 9.2.2 on my client machine. I had to create a couple of ODBC connections from my machine to the CRM server. I then wrote a custom report and then copied it to the CRM server's C: drive TS'd into the CRM server, went into the Report Manager and added the report. Then logged into the CRM system from my client machine and tried to view the report and it tells me "Failed to load database information. File <filename.rpt>" Did I publish the report wrong or does it have anything ...

Menu ribbon position
Dear Users, Now that the layout of computer monitors are getting more and more landscape in nature and word predominatly has a portrait layout, I wanted to check if there is an option to make the menus and menu ribbons stand on the side of the editing space. I can collapse the menus, but I would like to see them either on the left hand or right hand side of the editing space in the office applications. Is this possible. For example, the help screen appears as a window and I can position is anywhere on my screen. Can I also do this with menu ribbons / or can I have the menu...

Report 09-28-03

XLReportGen 3.0
XLReportGen is a report generator for Microsoft Excel that outputs reports in Microsoft Excel spreadsheet format. If you know how to use Microsoft Excel and write SQL statements, you can use XLReportGen to create all kinds of reports as you need. Main features * Making report template directly in Microsoft Excel * Accessing databases using SQL * Generating reports with parameters * Creating reports with pictures * Conversion of file formats * Supporting Windows mode and command line mode * Connection to all databases using ODBC * Creating reports without programming experience * Supporting mul...

Report Generator Recommendations
Hello, I have a VB6 DB Application which I distribute to customers that do not have Access on their machines. They are asking me for the ability to print reports of the data that our software shows them on the screen in various datagrids What would the group recommend? I need to be able to redistribute the reporting capability with my VB application and it must be able to run without the user having MS Access on their machine, and I would like an easy to use interface for my creating the reports. Crystal? or something else?? Thanks for your recommendations/tips/advice AK ...

Ability to publish FRx reports for more than 1 company in BP
I would like the ability to publish FRx reports for more than 1 company when using Business Portal. Currently BP is limited to 1 company. Most of our clients have multiple companies and need to publish the reports for all their companies, not just one. -- Bill ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then clic...