Z Report shows zeros for an entire shift

How do I correct the problem described above? All receipts are printed
correctly, and all transactions seem to be successful. However, the Z report
that is run at the end of the shift prints all zeros? Any ideas???
0
Maakus (1)
12/8/2005 5:32:01 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I am having the same problem. All the transactions are successfull and I can
see the sale amounts and etc at crstal reports but all the z, zz and x
reports print "$0.00" amount. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

"Maakus" wrote:

> How do I correct the problem described above? All receipts are printed
> correctly, and all transactions seem to be successful. However, the Z report
> that is run at the end of the shift prints all zeros? Any ideas???
0
Korber (1)